Getting Back on My Feet Ch. 03

Story Info
A divorced man broadens his sexual horizons.
2.8k words
4.56
15.5k
11

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marc and I sat at the dining table eating the food that had been delivered right after I had given him a blowjob. We were both still coming down from our post-sexual high. Marc had put back on his athletic shorts and a t-shirt.

"So, Nick, you want to tell me why you're wearing a very not-straight-looking jockstrap? Not that I'm complaining. I think it looks great. It's just not the type of underwear that I'd expect a "straight guy" to own."

He made exaggerated air quotes with his hands when he said "straight guy." I chuckled.

"That's a funny story...So the other day, I was with Carole, my friend from work. She could tell there was something on my mind, and I eventually broke down and told her about what happened the other night. Later that day, I found a box with two jockstraps on my desk chair. She said that I'd need them for all the fun that I'd soon be having. Guess she was right."

I deliberately did not mention the anal training kit that had also been in Carole's little present. I still wasn't sure about that and didn't want Marc to get any ideas before I was ready for him to.

"So you told her everything? You told her how you were fully seduced by your gay roommate, and she wanted to prepare you for further depravity?"

"Pretty much, I guess. She's an interesting one, for sure."

"That's fucking hilarious...So, we've established that you loved receiving your first gay blowjob. And you seemed pretty enthusiastic about giving your first gay blowjob. What conclusions can we draw from these experiments, hmm?"

Marc had a self-satisfied smirk as he asked this question.

"I guess I'm at a point now where I just need to broaden my sexual horizons. For the last year of being married, I was pretty much celibate. Granted, I didn't think that broadening my horizons would include sucking a cock and having mine sucked by a dude. I'm not complaining, though. It was honestly one of the hottest things I've ever done."

"Glad to hear it. For the record, you give a blowjob like a natural. I'm still a little skeptical that you haven't had a penis in your mouth before, but I'll take your word for it. I've had gay guys suck my dick who aren't as good as you. And, it goes without saying that I really enjoyed sucking yours too...If you're ok with it, I think there are a lot of ways we can broaden your sexual horizons. You just have to trust me. Do you trust me, Nick?" As he saud this, he fixed me with a steady and serious gaze.

"I...I guess so. I don't know... this is all so new and weird to me. A week ago I had never thought of doing anything with a guy, but now I am wearing jockstraps and sucking your dick. I don't even know what to think anymore."

"Nick, babe, don't worry about a thing. We are just going to help you to explore. We are going to help you figure out things you like, and things you don't like. But you won't know until you try them. If you are ever uncomfortable, all you have to do is say stop, and we'll stop."

Marc cleared our plates from the table and put them in the sink. I sat at the table silently, thinking about what Marc had said. This was so weird to me. I wasn't gay, was I? I had spent my entire adult life as just a run-of-the mill straight guy, but my own desires recently were anything but. What was I doing?

Marc walked down the hall to his room, pausing at the door.

"Nick, come here." He said in a voice that was authoritative but gentle at the same time. It seemed like a command that needed to be obeyed, so I followed Marc down the hall to his room.

Marc turned on a bedside lamp, but otherwise the room was dark. The light was bright enough so that I could see, but not overly harsh. It was low, seductive and atmospheric.

"Nick, like I said, as long as you trust me, everything will be fine. Now, take off your shirt and shorts."

I complied, lifting my shirt over my head, and sliding my athletic shorts to the ground and stepping out of them. Now I stood there, with only the same jockstrap I had been wearing earlier.

"Good. very nice." Marc put his hands on my shoulders and let them graze down over my pecs and nipples to my abs. I shivered involuntarily feeling his strong hands caress my chest and stomach.

"Now take off my shirt and shorts." I complied, carefully lifting Marc's shirt over his head, and then slipping my thumbs under the elastic waistband of his gym shorts and letting them fall to the ground.

Marc stood there wearing just a pair of boxer-briefs. I took note of his impressive bulge, and how the low light accentuated his muscular chest and abs.

Marc started slowly circling around me, his index finger lightly trailing around my chest and shoulders. I stood there, eyes closed, just enjoying the singular sensation of his fingertip lightly playing on my body. The situation was electrifying. He paused behind me, and I felt his fingers slide along the straps of the jock framing my ass.

Nick, this jock is so sexy." Marc then grabbed both of my asscheeks. I could feel his breath on my neck, as his hands caressed my ass. I gasped with pleasure when he started sucking on my earlobe and darting his tongue into my ear. His arms now fully encircled me, and his right hand groped my now rock-hard cock, which was straining against the fabric of the jock. With his other hand, I felt his finger start to explore my ass, lightly touching my tight hole. I thought of the anal trainer kit that Carole had gotten me which was currently sitting, unopened, under a pile of clothes in my room. I hadn't expected this situation to escalate so quickly. I hadn't even practiced for this!

"Marc, I don't know..." I said, breathlessly.

"It's ok, if you're not ready for that, we don't even have to go there. When you are ready for it, I will make you feel amazing, though."

Marc pushed me onto the bed and climbed on top of me. I could see his cock straining against the fabric of his boxer briefs. I wanted so badly to be naked with him right now.

"Time to lose our underwear", Marc said. He slipped his finger underneath the waist of my jock and slipped it off me, tossing it aside. I fumbled for his boxer briefs, tugging them down by the legs, until the waistband slid over his cock, which sprang out and bobbed lewdly in front of me.

I took a moment to marvel at the sight of Marc's manhood. It was about 7 inches long, with an aggressive-looking mushroom head. His pubes were well maintained, and he had beautifully tight, smooth balls.

Marc collapsed on top of me, pinning me by my wrists to the bed. He kissed my neck hungrily, and I felt our hard cocks grind against each other. That sensation was so wild and euphoric, I knew that I would want to feel it over and over again. Marc's stubble tickled my neck as he continued to kiss and nuzzle me, occasionally pausing to bite my earlobe and dart his tongue in my ear.

His hand wandered down and gripped my cock, slowly jacking it while kissing me deeply on the mouth, his tongue intertwining with mine. Then he stopped.

"Nick, flip around", he said. I rearranged myself on the bed, so that my head was at the foot of the bed, Marc straddled me, facing away from me, and then lowered his face to my cock, teasing the head with his tongue, and then quickly engulfing me fully, taking me all the way down to the base.

I gasped as my engorged cock slid down his throat and his fingers played with my balls.

His cock bobbed in front of my face. I parted my lips and took him in. I loved the velvety feel of his throbbing cockhead as it passed my lips. I used the tip of my tongue to tease the sensitive ridge where Marc's beautiful mushroom head met his girthy shaft. Evidently, this met with his approval.

"Fuck, Nick. That feels amazing! Your mouth was made for my cock, babe. Keep going! Don't you dare stop!"

As I was getting used to the somewhat-awkward position of our bodies in a sixty-nine position, Marc was going hard on my cock. He teased the head with his tongue and licked up and down the shaft. His fingers toyed with my balls and I could feel them tightening as his talented tongue continued to tease the head of my cock. I knew I wouldn't last much longer, and I continued to work on his cock, enjoying the feeling of it sliding in and out of my mouth.

Just then, I felt Marc tense up, and without warning, he released a jet of hot, creamy cum into my mouth. Then another, and another. This sent me over the edge, and I let loose, filling Marc's mouth with my own load. Marc pulled me closer as I ejaculated into his hot mouth. I was lost in the feeling of orgasmic bliss as he gulped down my load, and he filled my own mouth.

Finally, after what felt like ages, he rolled off of me, my now-softening cock still slick with the combination of cum and his saliva. He rearranged himself, so we were now both lying with our heads on the pillows.

"Mmmm, Nick. That was awesome." he said as he snuggled up next to me, his hand caressing my chest, circling my nipple with his index finger.

"Marc, that was absolutely amazing." I closed my eyes and let out a long sigh and enjoyed the sensation of Marc caressing my chest. I was basking in our post-sex glow, just at the point of dozing off, when Marc reached over and pulled me toward him. I rolled over on my side.

"Come here. There's something I want to try." he said. He put his hand on my cheek and kissed me. Gently at first, and then with greater intensity. His tongue battled mine, and I felt the heat of our bodies as they intertwined. I embraced him and held him close to me, gripping his ass.

He broke the kiss. "Mmm, lover. That was nice. Now it's time to sleep. You'll stay in here tonight." It was more of a declaration than a request. "We have all the time in the world. I have so much more to show you and to teach you about gay sex." With that, Marc laid his head on the pillow and closed his eyes.

I lay next to him, staring at the ceiling for a while. It was a lot to mentally process. I'd been fully seduced by my roommate. I'd sucked his cock twice, and I was incredibly turned on thinking about it. He'd called me "lover". He'd just passionately kissed me, the same way that I had once kissed women who had ended up in my bed. Maybe Carole was right. Maybe I needed to go down this rabbit hole as far as I could. Maybe my body was telling me that I needed to just be gay. It was so confusing. Would I become Marc's boyfriend? Would I ever go back to women?

These thoughts all swirled in my head as I drifted off to sleep.

I woke the next morning with sun streaming through the window. For a moment, I was confused at the unfamiliar surroundings. But then I remembered the prior evening's activities. Marc wasn't in the bed, but I heard him bustling around in the kitchen and I could smell the scent of coffee brewing.

I pulled myself out of bed, and I saw my iridescent blue jockstrap lying on the floor. I picked it up and went down the hall to my own room. I threw the jock into the laundry basket and pulled on a pair of athletic shorts and a t-shirt. Then I joined Marc in the kitchen.

Marc was seated at the kitchen table, where he'd thoughtfully laid out a plate of peanut butter toast and a cup of coffee for me. I sat down.

"Good morning sleepy-head!" he said as I took my first sip of coffee. "How are we feeling this morning?"

"I feel pretty great, to be honest" I said.

"That's good. I'm glad to hear it." Marc paused.

"Something you said yesterday stuck with me. You said you think that you just need to broaden your sexual horizons. I can help you do that, but I want to make sure that you're comfortable and that everything we do is fun and you don't do anything you don't want to do. It'll require you to push your boundaries and drop some of your inhibitions, but I think you've already done a great job on that front, if we're judging by how fast you became an enthusiastic cocksucker." He winked at me as he said this.

I blushed a bit as he said this, but he was right. A week ago I would have said I was totally straight, but now I had sucked his cock three times, kissed him, and slept in his bed. My inhibitions were falling like dominoes.

"OK, Marc. I trust you. I've enjoyed the experiences I've had with you so far, and I want to explore this more. I appreciate you making sure that I feel comfortable with everything, but don't be afraid to push me a bit to get out of my comfort zone."

"Good! I was hoping you'd say that." Marc grabbed a pad of paper and a pen from the counter. At the top of it he wrote: "Nick's Big Gay Bucket List". He wrote down numbers 1 through 15. He then wrote "Get a blowjob" and "Give a blowjob" on the first and second lines, and put a big check-mark next to each one, followed by yesterday's date - September 2nd, 2022.

"OK, Nick, I am going to write down 13 more things that I think would be good for you to try. It's not in any particular order, so don't worry about that. We will just check them off when we get to them, and we'll note the date. Then, when we're done, we can see how far you've...come." He chuckled.

"Now let's see...what else..." He appeared to be thinking about what to write next. I cleared my plate and coffee mug from the table to the sink. Marc was thinking and writing intently. I tried to look over his shoulder, but he covered his writing with his hand.

"No! No peeking until I'm finished!"

I was nervous and excited at the same time to see all of the dirty sexy gay things he was going to have me do. I could feel my cock start to chub up in my shorts, and my mouth was salivating, just thinking about the possibility of having Marc's cock in my mouth again.

Finally, Marc said triumphantly "OK! Finished. Here's your assignment list." This is what the list looked like:

1. Get a gay blowjob - check 9/2/22

2. Give a gay blowjob - check 9/2/22

3. Get fingered/prostate massage

4. Go to a gay bar

5. Anal sex - bottoming

6. Anal sex - topping

7. Attend an underwear party

8. Be spitroasted / threesome

9. Create a Grindr profile

10. Go to a bath house

11. Be tied up

12. Attend a leather party

13. Give and receive a facial

14. Have sex outside/in public

15. Shower together

I looked over the list with some trepidation. Already I could see that Marc REALLY expected me to drop my inhibitions, especially considering some of the items on the list would involve me meeting other guys, not just Marc.

"Alright, Nick. This is the list. We're going to put it on the fridge. I'll be your guide, partner and confidant as you work your way through these items. You can go at your own pace, in whatever order you'd like. I don't think you need a deadline, but I'd be impressed if you could get through this list by the end of the year. Every time you complete a task, we'll check it off and mark the date. By the time you're done, your horizons will be broadened for sure."