Getting Back to Cock Ch. 03

Story Info
20 yrs after sucking first cock he returns to sucking.
8.7k words
4.79
13.8k
13

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cohikr68
cohikr68
276 Followers

After twenty years I decided to try sucking cock again. First time I was a 20 year-old combat vet who got too wasted at a party and decided to take bus home. When offered ride by an older man, I readily accepted. I was naïve about cruising but agreed to going home with him to "party". It was the very first time I'd ever even thought of sex with a man but the weed had me in a very mellow mood. And sex...sex for a twenty year old...never far from my mind. But the guy undressing me and giving me the most explosive blow job of my life was unexpected. More unexpected was my desire to suck him after I settled down. And it was a revelation of a long hidden side of me. One that immediately fell in love with a cock in my mouth. And the cum reward was just as nice.

But, once I returned home and back to my friends and family, I knew sucking cock was never going to be acceptable. And, I still loved pussy. I married my wife, had two kids and our sex life went from her being a virgin to being willing to suck my cock and swallow. I always made a point of kissing her after she swallowed, using my tongue to get a taste of my semen. I also convinced her to let me eat her out after I came inside her pussy. At first she was skeptical but discovered my enthusiasm for licking her pussy was much better when I could clean the cum from her cunt and she would have shaking orgasms where her entire body save shoulders and feet would rise up as she gasped and moaned uncontrollably. Loudly.

But after kids and all the other things of marriage, like careers, opposite shifts where we passed in the night and just complacency, our sex dwindled to sometimes once a month.

I had an erotic memory of the encounter with the older man. It led me to eating the cum from the wife's pussy. And I had to admit I was envious of her when she sucked me. I dreamed of being able to suck a hard, fleshy, silken cock again.

After the kids left home for university and life, I dreamed more and more about it. And found it wasn't difficult to find someone willing to let me suck their cock thanks to the booming internet.

Since I was married, I was very cautious about meeting someone in person. But finally I did find a guy to meet. He was a guy in his mid fifties. Phil was very much interested in letting me worship his cock. Which was around 8 inches but not overly thick. We met at his house and I had a great time sucking his cock and drinking his cum a few times. Plus rimming him. He unmasked a submissive side I hadn't realized to be so strong. It made my return to sucking cock that much more enjoyable.

After we had finished and were laying in his king size bed, Phil asked if I'd be interested in having two of his male friends and a female join us for a group thing. It was intimidating to think about five people together for sexual play. I was typically a introverted person. But the thought of two more cocks to suck and a woman's body to play with was an exciting proposition. So, I agreed to it.

A couple of weeks later he emailed me. He had contacted his friends about a possible get together during the week. Only the two men could make it. The woman could meet the following week. I quickly agreed and we made arrangements for day and time.

The meeting with Phil, Don and Bob was incredible. They had me crawl under a table to suck the cocks of Don and Bob. They fucked my face and gave me their hot cum. Don was about 7 inches with a nice girth and uncircumcised He forced me to deep throat him in a way that left me gasping. But I was very turned on.

Bob had a monster. A thick , thick cock. But it wasn't as long as Don's or Phil's. And he knew how to force his thick cock down my throat, making me use muscles in my jaw I didn't know I had. And when he came it was a torrent of cum. He shot hot cum in my mouth with the force of a fire hose. Pulse after pulse of sweet cum shot down my throat, on my tongue and leaking out of my mouth. I never realized a man could shoot a load as powerfully as he had. I could cum so it could hit me in the face but nothing like Bob's cum shot.

So both guys used and abused my mouth to my great delight. After doing them on my knees they agreed I was good cocksucker. And I liked being submissive. We went on to have a day of continued play with Phil fucking my mouth and then sucking me off. It was the third time in my life for sucking cock. I had walked in to a cocksucker's fantasy.

As I left that day Phil assured me his female friend would join us in one week's time. And six days later he emailed me with the confirmation Don and Bob would join his friend Melanie for a get together at his home. I was happily on board.

On the day of our meeting I let my wife know I was going out with some work friends and would probably be back after closing time. She nodded and went right back to reading her book.

I didn't know what to expect once I rang the door bell on Phil's condo. The last time I entered his kitchen from the garage I found Don and Bob sitting at the table without clothes. I had to strip for them and then crawl over to them.

This time I entered, following Phil, and heard talk coming from the living room. Phil's other guests were sitting on the twin couches. Don and Bob were fully clothed. They smiled and offered me their hands to shake.

"Hey Bill, long time, no semen." laughed Don

"Hey Bill. Ready for a hard time?" Bob joked.

"Hey guys." I replied. "Good to see you. Yeah I think I can handle it."

Phil interrupted. He introduced the woman sitting on a couch across from Don and Bob.

She had a beautiful face, not too much make up, very green eyes, red hair, a body with just a little extra baggage around her waist. She looked to be in her early forties. She was around 5 foot 6 inches. Her ass looked nice and plump from what I could tell with her on the couch. She had long legs that looked smooth, no panty hose. No varicose veins. She wore khaki shorts reaching only half way to her knees and tan short sleeved blouse. The top two buttons unbuttoned so I could see a flesh colored bra. Her breasts seemed to be about a B cup in size.

"Bill, this is my friend Melanie. Melanie, Bill." Phil said.

I reached out a hand to shake her small, well manicured hand. "Hi, Melanie. Nice to meet you. Seems like you may be a bit outnumbered here."

"Oh that's fine, Bill. I like to be the center of attention. Good to meet you. Phil tells me you have mad oral skills. How about with us gals? You like eating pussy?' she jokingly said.

"Oh, yes mam, I have long been a fan of eating pussy. One of the finer things in life." I laughed.

"Maybe while I have a cock in my mouth you can demonstrate?"

"Sounds like a deal." I answered.

"Well let's get this party going." interrupted Phil. "Time to move it upstairs to the bedroom boys and girl."

We all followed him up the stairway. I was last in line and got a good look at Melanie's ass following her up. She had a J-Lo ass.

I was a big fan of women with large asses. Think it had to do with a history teacher I had senior year in high school. Her ass absolutely fascinated me. It was big and she wore clothes that perfectly accentuated the curves of her butt cheeks. I think I spent more time looking at that ass than I did her face. I'm sure she caught me on a number of occasions but always seemed to ignore my perving on her.

We entered Phil's bedroom with a king sized bed. It was a large, high ceiling room. It was dark except for a small lamp on an end table at the bedside. The men started stripping. Melanie started undoing the top button of her shorts and quickly stepped out of them. She was in a pair of flesh colored boy short panties matching the bra showing through her blouse. Her legs were glorious. No sign of cellulose many women her age had. They were silky smooth with muscular calves and thighs.

I dropped my jeans, shirt and boxers in a heap near the door of the room. Phil and the other two were standing by with partial erections fully exposed. I joined them. My cock had started rising.

Melanie with blouse off was standing in her panties and bra. She reached down to unhook the bra from the front. She let it drop and uncovered two perfectly shaped tits with large nipples. They were small and without any sag at all. The nipples were at least a quarter inch long surrounded by large freckled brown areolas perfectly contrasting the flesh colored nipples

She bent over with breasts dangling like sweet fruit and removed her panties. Her pussy was covered with an orange bush matching her natural red hair. Only slightly but neatly trimmed. The flaming bush made her all the more attractive. No childish bald pussy for her. A natural woman. I was enthralled by women with hairy bushes. It just seemed more erotic in appearance to my dirty little mind. And a bright orange bush made it much more erotic.

Once naked, Melanie walked confidently over to the bed and plopped down in the middle on her back with her head resting on one of the three long pillows. She spread her legs revealing more of the fire bush between her legs. Slightly hidden in the ginger, her labia gave a nice lightly flushed pink contrast. The outer lips were thick and puffy.

" Well who wants to get me going over here, boys?" Melanie asked.

" The host gets first crack at your crack, Mel." laughed Bob. "And I'm calling dibs on your other set of lips. I know you like to get that mouth of yours stretched out first thing, right?"

"Oh, you sweet talking man, Bob. You guys get over here. And I can watch Bill and Don sucking each other to make it even more exciting. Right, guys? You do want to suck cock for me don't ya?" Melanie said in a sultry voice. She moved up toward the center of the bed, got on all fours with her small perky tits hanging down.

"Yeah, you gotta watch Bill suck this cock, Mel. He's like a fucking vacuum with tongue." laughed Don.

And then Phil mounted Mel's red thatched cunt. pushing his entire cock inside her at first thrust. Damn, she must have been wet for that to happen! As Phil entered her from behind, Bob was on the other end forcing his thick cock through the lips of her mouth.

Bob's cock had stretched my mouth out the first time I sucked him. I probably exaggerated thinking he had a girth the circumference of a pop can but he definitely had a cock with at least six inch circumference.

Both men had started thrusting from each end making Melanie a ginger spit roast.

Don motioned me to my knees on the carpet at the foot of the bed. I dropped so I could face the action going on in the bed. Don got my attention by slapping his hard cock across my face, then slapping my lips and nose with it.

"Open up cocksucker. Time for you to get your dinner. And desert." he barked.

I opened my lips to receive his tip. I stopped there and swirled my tongue around the mushroom head and inside the foreskin, cleaning every spot along the ridge and probing the slit of his piss hole. Don began to moan.

"Yeah, that's it slut. Work that head. Get ready for the face fucking you want so much." he groaned.

I continued to tongue him and licked up and down the veiny shaft. I stopped at his shaven balls and licked around the surface of each one, getting them sloppy wet.

I took each individual testicle inside my mouth, using my lips to squeeze down on them, while my tongue did circular rounds of the entire ball.

After a thorough bathing of Don's balls, my tongue slowly slipped up the shaft with flattened tongue to cover more of the hard-on he presented me. The silicone smoothness interrupted by the ridges of the individual veins gave my taste buds a thrill. I was in my newly found pleasure zone. Sucking cock had become my favorite sexual position.

Finally reaching Don's cock head after my tongue's slow ascent, I opened my mouth to devour his entire length in one plunge. I rested my nose against his trimmed pubic hair as I kept the hard cock resting deep in the back of my mouth. The fullness of a man's hard cock was a sensational feeling when I could take time just to have it rest inside my mouth as my tongue feverishly licked wherever it could reach. Don was moaning loud now.

"Oh fuck yeah! That's it. I love the way you deepthroat cock." he told me.

After a full minute of time savoring the fullness of hard cock deep inside my mouth, I began to pull back off his shaft. I came back up to his head and ran my tongue under the foreskin. My tongue ran around inside the loose skin several time before proceeding back to the head. I again ran my tightened lips back down his shaft, retracting the foreskin once again. I continued down to his pubes, stopping once again to delight in the full cock crowding my tonsils. My salivary glands were now working overtime with this sweet cock inside my oral cave.

I noticed as I kept with my worship of Don's cock, Phil was plunging deep and rapidly into Melanie's flame colored cunt from the rear with her on all fours. Her smallish tits hung down with nipples at full erect attention. They bounced with each thrust. Bob, meanwhile. slowly worked his thickness into the back of her mouth and back to the very tip. Her pale face had turned a flushed red and drool was dripping from the corners of her mouth onto the sheets.

Don noticed my inattention and grabbed the back of my head and started forcefully fucking my mouth. I started gasping for air as his quick thrusts came faster and faster. I expected he would be unloading his sticky cream anytime.

But as Don increased the speed of fucking my face, I heard a demonic scream from Phil.

"Oh, fuck yes, Mel...I'm going to come, baby. Ohhh yeah, here it comes." And he grunted in pleasure while he was obviously ejaculating inside her stuffed pussy.

Even Don slowed his thrusts as he watched the scene fold out. Bob continued with his slow motion fucking of her face. Phil finished unloading his semen and lay over the firm ass cheeks of Melanie, red in face and slightly panting. He looked over at Don and me and said. "Alright Don, it's time to switch. Bob gets to do sloppy seconds and you get her mouth. And I need Bill to clean my cock and resuscitate my bad boy"

He pulled out of Melanie's cunt, crawling to edge of the bed. His flaccid cock was covered in cum and the juices Melanie provided while being fucked. Don withdrew his hard cock from my mouth. I felt a letdown without a cock. He walked to the foot of the bed while Melanie remained on all fours. I could see drops of cum falling from her pussy to the bed. Bob had pulled out of her mouth and was positioned at her upraised ass to enter her. Don. up on the bed and on his knees, reached her mouth and entered just as Bob slowly started pushing inside her labia.

Phil came over to present his soft cock to my lips. There was a fair amount of thick viscous cum up and down the shaft. The head was coated in the white cream and the clear secretions Melanie had added. I quickly opened my mouth to begin cleaning the head with my tongue. I licked around the head like it was a meat ice cream cone. But this cream was better! I relished the taste of the pungent cum and Melanie's feminine juices. It was salty, sweet, a bit tangy. The musky smell like a nice perfume. I finished removal of the cum-pussy mix from the head and began sliding down Phil's long shaft, collecting increasing amounts of the cocktail on my tongue. My lips were a snow plow for cum. And the more I collected the more sexually charged I became.

"Swallow that jizz, Bill. Look up at me while you fluff up my cock. I want to see those adoring eyes as you worship it." Phil said. "This is your dream come true, cocksucker."

As I pulled back up his shaft to gather any traces of the cum and pussy mix, I swallowed the sweet and salty sperm already on my tongue. My tongue remained coated in the white cream.

He knew me. I had become his bitch to use, abuse and loan out to his friends in the room with us. I wasn't sure yet, but had an instinctive thought Melanie shared the same status as me. Slut.

Phil immediately grabbed the back of my head, pulling my hair to force my mouth down his shaft. The suddenness caused my mouth to open with my lips pulling off the shaft. The long cock plunged into my throat causing my gag reflex to trigger. I coughed and drool ran down my chin. Phil used his other hand to lightly slap my face and pull my chin up to align my eyes to his face.

"I told you to keep your eyes looking up at me, bitch! You worship a cock by looking into the eyes of the man you're sucking. I want to see how much you love sucking. Got it?" he said as he towered over me on my knees with cock in mouth.

I continued coughing while he pushed and pulled my head on his cock shaft. He found a rhythm which allowed me to compose myself and enjoy the feel of the enlarging shaft. I nodded to make sure he knew I understood.

As the coughing was controlled, the feel of Phil's penis was incredible. I could feel growth by the once flaccid, cum covered cock. The shaft enlarged, the head flared and veins created ridges for my mouth to travel over. Once again, I had a feeling of being sexually complete. Finding my true self. A cocksucker.

Phil continued thrusting and he saw I was complying by watching his face and moving to his rhythm with my lips tightly sealed on the shaft. He removed his hand from my head. My drool provided a smooth path along his cock for my lips and mouth. Phil was now looking down at me with grunts and moans of pleasure. He was in a sexual trance of lust some men get when his cock is properly fellated.

I was also in a pure state of lust. The shaft was a piston back and forth using my mouth and lips as a cunt. A cunt with knowledge of what men enjoyed. A cunt that enjoyed tasting a man's length. The taut flesh of his cock with the velvet feel and veiny ridges tasted and felt sublime. Better than even pussy. Only a man could give my mouth the fullness his cock provided. I realized every cock I sucked led me further over the cliff of a new sexual journey. There was no longer any doubt I was a cocksucker. A cock whore. Cum slut. A man's bitch.

It seemed Phil was once again approaching a climax. I could feel the head of his cock seem to enlarge while the shaft grew harder than it already was. Anytime now I was going to taste the sweetness of his seed.

Once again just as the man I sucked was ready to blow his load into my mouth, there was an uproar from Bob as he came. Of course when Bob came, it was an event. The man could shoot in blasts of cum making it almost impossible to swallow quick enough. It must have felt like hot lava hitting the cervix of a pussy. He had stopped pounding the red haired pussy of Melanie to keep his cock deeply imbedded inside her labial folds. Melanie seemed to be in another world as she worked on Don's cock with her mouth.

When Phil saw Bob had finished depositing his wet cream inside Melanie, he pulled his cock from my mouth and told the group.

"Ok, time to rotate. Bob's over here with Bill to get cleaned up and pumped back up. Don's going to your pussy and I'm fucking your mouth, Mel. You ok with that?"

"Oh, sweetie, as long as I get to have cock in my cunny and mouth I am blissed out. Just keep 'em coming. So to speak." she hoarsely laughed.

She had been sucking as long as me plus taking cock in her puss. I'm sure Bob's thick meat had caused most of that hoarseness before he had gone to her pussy. And I was about to swallow the big thing, doing my chore of clean up.

So the musical chairs continued with the exception of Mel ...and me. Don came behind her and penetrated her cum dripping cunt. Cum had matted in her orange bush. Phil pushed his long cock into her mouth. She adeptly sucked his entire length into the back of her mouth to her tonsils.

She was their on call nympho and I was their on call cocksucker. As much as I enjoyed the submissive side I had and as much as I thrilled to suck three totally different cocks, each with a deliciously different taste, I felt a little bit of anger creeping in.

cohikr68
cohikr68
276 Followers