Getting Back to Cock Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No thanks"

"Nah, just teasing. We'd go slow. Then after a short while the pain goes away. The prostate being teased makes it feel good is what the ex told me."

"I don't know. Now the bare ass spanking sounds like it could be a turn on." I said.

"So don't want pain inside your ass but ok with the outside?'

"Oh, you are a smart ass, pun intended." I responded. We both laughed.

She was smiling and took my hand and squeezed without letting go. It was getting cool and we both had only our summer clothes on. I kept her hand in mine.

She moved again to brush against me. Her breast once again slightly touch my arm.

"So, what do you say? How about we give it a try and see if you like having a woman dominate you? Believe me, I can make you my bitch." Mel laughed again. "And I want that tongue licking my pussy again. And your cock seems to function. And looks like Don was right about it being porn worthy."

"And what do we say to Phil and the guys? I mean I'm having a blast with the whole thing of being their cocksucker. There are some things that kind of bug me about the scene.

I don't know if I even like them. Hell, I'm a full blown liberal. Seems like they are just the opposite. Like their cocks but maybe that's it. How's that for fucked up?" I told her with a chuckle.

"Yeah, I know what you mean. It's like an impersonal type of thing. Fuck and suck, fuck and suck. But they seem pretty selfish. Don't get it wrong...I like their dicks and the action. But, you're right...something's off. I realized it when you took the time make me cum as well as clean up their cum from my pussy. You were supposed to just get all their cum out of me, not make me have all those orgasms." she said, smiling at me. "There's eating pussy and then there's making love to a pussy. I said I'm not into relationships but I am in to having a reciprocal thing and having a lover that pays attention to me. Whoops, probably lover is not the right word. That love word scares the hell out of men and women."

"No, I get what you're saying. I like cock but guess I was hoping for something more than I'm currently getting from the wife.

I know I'm part of the problem. Probably because I've never fully bought in to the monogamy fetish of this culture. I mean look at you and me. I'm attracted to you and think you may be attracted to me. Right? So what's wrong with us fucking outside the marriage. Religious hypocrites?"

"Right. And I like more than just your cock and mouth. You had a presence about you when we first met that I liked. You even asked about me being outnumbered in a way that sounded concerned." she answered.

"I've worked with a lot of women who've been sexually assaulted. And the thought of four men against one woman seemed strange to me. I know, I know..it was all about the sex and having fun. At at first blush it sounded hot to bang a woman with a group of men but I just had a feeling I wanted to know you were ok about things. You made it clear you were."

"See that's what I'm talking about. You cared about me. That I wasn't just a whore with a cunt and mouth to use. I would probably be considered a whore by most men, including those three. Phil found a nympho friend and is having a good time. Me too. But, I'm more than just my body I hope."

"Well, I like to think I'm more than just a mouth sucking cock. So, yeah, you're more than your body...even if it is a fine body!

Sorry, the male in me just can't help it." I laughed.

"Yeah, yeah. Guys are all alike. Small head rules. But, you're right. My body is fine, thank you." she giggled while she nudged me with an elbow in the ribs.

"No thank you. I have a sister with red like yours'. I walked in on her when I was in high school and saw her pussy. It was red as the hair on her head. Red like yours'. She screamed at me. Called me a pervert. It was a accident but seeing her bush was one of those teenage memories stored in my pervert mind."

"Yeah? Sure it was an accident. Oops, sorry sis, just doing pussy check." she laughed again.

"You like that red bush, huh? I was thinking of shaving it." she replied.

"Oh no! That would be a damn shame to do that. Your red bush is about as pretty as it gets for me. Ain't too many men that get a chance to see a true red head with bush to match." I told her.

"Yeah? Well, I just shitting ya! I like my little red headed girl bush." she giggled.

" Well hell, I better get going here. It's after midnight. Good the old lady will be asleep cause I don't think your pussy smell has gone away." I laughed.

"Yeah, I have to get, too. Have to get up in a couple of hours to get ready for school.

"Tell you what, I'll give you my email and phone in case you want to meet up. Even if you don't want to make it a sex thing. I like talking with you."

"Alright, that's cool. Who knows, I might just take you up on it." I answered.

She gave me her information, kissed me on the lips with tongue, brushed her tits across my chest and walked over to her little compact car parked two spaces over.

She waved at me as she drove away and I got into my heap and headed home, exhausted from the evening's events.

I was debating in my head if I'd ever take Mel up on her offer. I still wanted cock but her passion and relaxed attitude toward sex was really a turn on for me. I liked her.