Getting Back to Cock Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I realized Mel and I were getting what we wanted but an emotional part of sex was missing. These guys primarily wanted to get their rocks off. They hadn't bothered to do any thing to get Mel off. Unless she was able to have a rare vaginal orgasm from the penetrating cocks in her pussy and mouth. The actual part of sex being a give and take of physical touch and pleasing one another was not even a thought for the three guys. There didn't seem time for them to enjoy the sensuality of foreplay.

I was enjoying the experience because it was exciting, erotic and opened pathways to things I had fantasized for many years. There was not a doubt I was now a cocksucker. I craved cock. Once my mouth was empty, I had desire for more cock. So, how could I question this scene? And who was I to speak for Mel? She seemed to be enjoying it and like she said she was in bliss.

Bob interrupted my thoughts with a poke of his shriveled cock, covered with a messy cum coating, across my lips.

"Come on cock slut, time to perform your duty. Give this cock a nice clean up and get me back in the game with that sweet mouth pussy of yours." he laughed.

I readjusted my stance on my knees and let my cum coated tongue reach out to lick the first drop of blended cum from Bob's cock. I probed the slit where a glob of cum had fixed itself. It's taste was stronger than just Phil's sperm. It was both salty and sweet but the juices of Mel mixed in made me think of honey. That's what it was. Cock and pussy honey. And I was going to get to taste it all.

I used the broad part of my tongue to lick and gather the reward on the thick shaft. He had strings of cum down on his ball sac and running down to his crack. I interrupted my service on his shaft to catch the cum near his crack. My tongue gave his rosebud a gentle touch. Bob groaned in response of the touch to the very erogenous area. Once i had gathered all the cum possible, I ran my tongue up to each ball licking all around each individual testicle. For good measure, I sucked each ball into my mouth until my lips were wrapped around to the very base of the sac.

Once each ball and the perineum were cleaned I licked back up the shaft. My tongue scooping each glob of white junk up into my mouth to rest on my tongue.

I swished the cum around in my mouth once it was all retrieved. I was drinking the cum of two men and one women. Never in my stale life of a stale marriage would I have thought it possible.

Swallowing the cum I went back up to Bob's cock head, opened my mouth as wide as I could and latched on with my lips. Sucking the tip like the nipple of my momma's tit for a few seconds, I then proceeded to slide down his shaft until I reached his pubic area. My nose pushed up against the shaved skin. His shriveled cock came to life and expanded inside my mouth. As it grew, I'm sure my cheeks started to puff out from the girth of it. He allowed me to keep his shaft in my mouth as it grew. It was so damn hot to feel a man's cock literally grow inside my mouth. Words fail to describe the sensual feel of it.

Bob decided he had grown enough and started fucking my face with long. slow thrusts. His shaft was puling out until just the head of his cock reached my lips before he thrust back into my mouth. My lips maintained a tight seal on the shaft with each stroke. His hips moved back and forward as he face fucked me. I no longer had those intruding thoughts of doubt. I was too involved in the joy of a cock in my mouth grown to its fullness sliding across my lips. Too intensely loving the taste of the precum, the smell of pussy lingering from his time with Mel and the submission I gave to him for the privilege of his cock.

I listened as both Phil and Don moaned their pleasure in taking Mel's mouth and pussy with their cocks. They were breathing in rapid gasps and it was clear they were about to deposit their loads in both openings. She was also crying out and her muffled cries were very loud. She was in her self described bliss state caused by having men exploit her body any way they wanted.

Bob also started to breath at a more rapid rate, he was moaning and calling me his cocksucker. He praised me for the pleasure I gave him. And continued to stroke deep into the back of my mouth. His hands were on my head pulling it back and forth to meet his every thrust of hips.

Suddenly I felt the telltale signs of Bob about to erupt. His cock head seemed to expand even more and there was a twitch of his veiny shaft. Then it started. Pulse after pulse of warm cum hit the back of my throat and coated my tongue and entire space of my mouth tightly gripping the throbbing shaft. The briny tasting cum continued to erupt into all parts of my mouth, tongue and throat. Finally after five blasts, his cock stopped the stream and only a small amount of the sperm oozed from the tip. Cum drooled from the corners of my mouth, dripping down to my chest. It was thick, white and sticky globs. The cum pudding in my mouth slowly slid down my throat. I swished it around once the volume was reduced. It seemed to coat even my teeth and gums until my saliva mixed it enough to wash it down. My tongue was covered in the white spunk. The pungent taste would linger on long after I had swallowed.

"You are one fucking good cocksucker, Bill. That mouth of yours is like fucking a hot pussy. Yep, you are a naturally born cock slut." Bob told me.

After swallowing his load, I returned his cock to my mouth as it went soft. My tongue remained motionless but my lips kept a grip on the shrinking shaft. I tried not to over stimulate the sensitive head that usually occurs after a man cums. Bob let his cock go flaccid before he pulled out.

Phil and Don continued to fuck both cunt and mouth of Mel. Both men were close to shooting their loads based on the sounds of their moans and their breathing. Phil shot first with a mighty roar and repetitive "fuck, fuck, fuck...oh fuck". Mel swallowed his load and opened her mouth to show him the cum was taken care of.

Phil kissed the top of her head and rubbed his still wet cock across her lips. Her tongue flicked out to capture the sticky cum still on the head and shaft. Don continued pounding her from the back. He was getting very red faced. Finally he gasped and loudly cried out. "Oh hell yeah, yeah ...oh yeah." His hips kept thrusting into the red haired pussy until he slumped over on her substantial ass cheeks, sweat dripping off his forehead. A few second later his cock fell out of Mel's cunt and a trail of white cum dripped out onto the sheets.

"Bill get over there and catch that cum dripping out of her cunt. It's your job to clean her up for us." yelled Phil.

I scrambled over to get under Mel's wet and dripping pussy. I slid my legs under her as I lay on my back with my head under her leaking cum. I reached up to tongue the labia and probe inside her pussy. The mixture of three loads of cum and her juices made for an incredibly tasty treat. It was a pure savory load of cum honey mixed up by three men and a woman.

I continued feverishly licking Mel's cunt and found her clit along the way. I used my tongue to probe and flick at the nub. Mel gasped and her breath quickened. She moaned and pressed down onto my face. This allowed me to take her growing clit between my lips and tightly suck on it intermittently between tonguing it and probing inside her vaginal opening. She was now very excited and pressed down even more firmly on my face, leaving my nose almost totally covered inside her ass cheeks. Despite struggling some to breathe, I continued working her clit as cum kept falling into my mouth onto my tongue with each sweep inside her pussy. Her orange pubic hair covered the exterior of my mouth and much of my face. I could feel Mel's body tensing and was determined to bring her to an orgasm. I reached up and inserted my forefinger inside her cunt in to my last knuckle. I moved the finger just enough to feel the thrust. Then curled the end of my finger upward to stroke the upper wall of her vagina. This brought more cum down onto my face and into my mouth. I could feel Mel's cunt tighten on my finger as I used my finger to fuck her in short, powerful strokes. And my lips to bite and suck on her clit.

And then Mel started bucking up and down with her pelvis pushing my head down to the mattress. He pussy smothering my entire face. I could hear her groan and gasping. She screamed out. " Oh my god...ohhhhhh my god." over and over.

I was struggling to find air as her red bush, matted cum, occluded my airway. The bush pushed down on my nose and mouth. Somehow my tongue continued with it's flicking of her clit and my finger was entrapped inside her tightly gripping cunny walls. At last the bucking spasms ended. I continued using the broad surface of my tongue to lick her pussy lips and up inside her. On my way up I flicked her clit. I continued to use my forefinger pushing in and slightly bringing it back while I curled the finger to massage the upper vaginal wall. She began to moan again as I lightly played with her clit. Hearing that I started to intensify my attention, sucking and licking the nub. She moaned louder and began gasping.

"Oh, ohhhhhhh, ohhhhhhh, oh my God, Oh my God!." she wailed.

I began finger fucking her faster. barely pulling and forcefully pushing back deeper in her pussy. I continued to use my tongue tip to play on her clit and spear the tip into her opening as deep as I could over the top of my finger still fucking her. Again I felt her body tense and my finger was trapped inside her pussy from the contractions that were preceding an orgasm. And suddenly her red, cum matted pussy pressed forcefully down on my face and nose and the her body went into bucking up and down. I could feel cum pushed down in my mouth from her contractions. Her now abundant pussy juices were mixed with the cum as well as draining down my chin and on my lips. Mel had a much longer but less violent orgasm with moans and gasps throughout. Her whole body relaxed but my tongue continued digging deep inside her pussy and sucking and licking her clit. My finger was trapped inside her. Very quickly Mel shrieked out "Oh my gawd! Ohhhh, OHHHH!" and a rolling spasm took control of her entire lower torso. She crushed down on my face and the red pubic hair was inside the openings of my nose and smashed onto my lip. Breathing became difficult but I would turn my head against the pressure to get a brief gulp of air before returning to her beautiful cunt.

"Ohhhhhhhhh! Omigod, omigod...ahhhhhhhhh!" she continued shrieking. After another lengthy time of orgasm, hips pushing harder and harder into my face, she let out an animalistic shriek. She abruptly pulled her pussy from my face, freeing my invading finger in the process. She rolled over on her back, heavily gasping

"Too much, too much...I can't take anymore." she cried out. She continued to lay there gasping for a few minutes.

"You are too fucking much, mister. I haven't cum like that in ages. You can clean my pussy any time you want." she finally laughed.

"That was fucking intense, wasn't it? It's hot having a woman sit on my face." I answered "And then cum like you did. Whew!"

I lay there with cum and the wet juices of her pussy all over my face, my nose and even on my forehead. I was panting. I was exhausted. But the lasting taste of her cum drenched pussy remained and put me in almost sensory overload.

After Mel calmed she reached over and kissed me with her coated tongue probing inside my own cum drenched mouth. She held the kiss for at least thirty seconds with her tongue playing with mine. It was one of the most sexually intimate kisses I'd ever had. What more could I ask for, cock and pussy cum French kissing.

Eventually Mel got up to go to the bathroom. Don came over and took my swollen cock in his mouth and deep throated all seven and half inches. It didn't take long until I exploded in his mouth. It was intense. I hadn't realized how hard I had gotten and apparently had edged myself into having a very large load of spunk for Don to swallow.

"Gawd damn, Bill. That was a fucking load you just gave me." he laughed.

"You ought to be in porn with that big cock of yours. It's a real jaw-breaker."

I laughed and told him. " I think I'm more of a cocksucker type of guy, right now, Don."

"Yeah, you do have a great skill set with that mouth of yours."

Mel had returned and the guys were dressing or going off to the bathrooms in the upper part of the house. I finally got in the bathroom to clean up, I decided to just do a quick shower and use some of Phil's mouth wash. Once I left the bathroom and dressed, Mel asked me to walk her out to the cars. It was past midnight. We waved at the others. They were busy bullshitting and drinking. They quickly waved back and returned to their conversation

POST SCRIPT:

Mel grabbed my hand as we walked.

"Honey, I've never cum that hard. I had three gorgeous orgasms riding your face like that." she said and smiled over at me. Only the street lights allowed me to see Mel's face.

"Yeah, what a trip all night. Licking your pussy a big highlight. It was incredible. You cumming on my face as hard as you did."

"Anytime you'd like a replay, let me know. I know those guys are just there to get their rocks off. They don't think about getting me off. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy sucking cock and getting fucked. They just don't think much beyond their dicks. And I never expected it but your tongue and finger made this time a helluva lot more fun."

"Eating pussy is so hot for me. I've always made it a part of sex with the old lady. I get off making a woman cum. Since hooking up with Phil I realize I do have a submissive streak. I guess eating pussy is part of it.

I try to be in charge of things in every other part of my life. Guess this is a way to let up on my control freak."

"Yeah, I get that. I'm a teacher at a church school. Getting together to get fucked and suck cock is a good break from all the hassles of teaching. And I really like sex. I guess I am a nympho but I've never had many hang ups with sex. It's just something recreational for me." she said.

"So, no husband or boyfriend?" I asked.

"No. Had a husband but he cheated right off the bat. I dumped him. Never wanted to try that again. Don't think I'm monogamy material." she laughed.

We had reached our cars but were standing under a street light still talking. She had let go of my hand once we reached the cars. She still stayed very close to me as we talked.

"So how many times have you done this thing with Phil?" I asked.

"This was my fifth. I hooked up with Phil when we went to MSU. Ran in to him at a conference I went to downtown. Went to lunch and he ended up telling about his bi friends. Said they hooked up on occasion. Invited me. I thought it would be hot seeing guy on guy. And I could let off some sexual steam myself. I bet I sound like a slut, huh?" she chuckled.

"Like you said, you do enjoy sex?" I joked. "So no relationship thing going on?"

"Oh not with that crew. And I don't need the complications of another relationship right now. I just want to have occasional fun and go about living my life."

"Relationships do get complicated. You were told I'm married, right?" I asked

"Yeah, the ring gave you away, dude. I gather you are bi and maybe your sex life at home isn't what it used to be?" she said. "But, if you want to play outside the group, I'm fine with your status. I don't want to break up a marriage. Just want to play."

"Can't deny how hot it was with you there. But I got with Phil to see If my fantasy about sucking cock was real. Had no idea I'd hook up with a woman."

"Yeah, I kind of figured you loved cock as much as I do. But I got the distinct feeling you love eating pussy in the right situation. Like having a pussy full of cum it seems." she said with a big smile.

"Eating pussy is a treat." I laughed. "Been that way ever since I met my old lady. She loves it. Cums like crazy. Not too adventurous other than an occasional blow job. Now I'm lucky if we get together once a month." I told her. "Always thought it would be more than missionary."

"Oh yeah, like what?" she asked.

"Like getting her to let me clean cum from her pussy. That took time. She thought it was gross to even swallow when she gave me a blow job. Guess me just doing it and making her cum like a maniac changed it." I said. " We tried some bondage with blindfold thing. Tried having her in charge. She was pretty lame at being a dom. I would read her some erotica to see how she reacted but I always felt like I was doing something offensive to her. About the best I could do is have her swallow. After other attempts of spicing things up failed, I gave up. So it became the ole missionary forever more."

"Most guys totally deny they'd like to suck a dick. How come you wanted it?"

"Sucked one back before I was married. I was stoned and got offered a ride. Older guy. He offered to blow me. I was so fucking stoned. I just said 'yeah sure'. Went to his place. Best fucking blow job of my life. And then I sucked him. It was crazy. Like a drug. But once I got sober after he took me home, I was freaked."

"About what? That you were gay? Hell a lot of guys would be gay if that was the test." she laughed.

"Yeah, but when I was younger, you were a faggot if you even talked about sucking a cock. Other than telling a friend or some asshole to suck your cock." I told her.

" So, it must have been something you liked. Cause here you are today."

"Yep. I couldn't forget that night. And it wasn't his blow job. It was the one I gave. It was like a drug. Like I said."

"And now the rest is history." she laughed loudly.

"Ok, joke it up, lady." I laughed. "Guy tells you deep dark secrets and you make fun of him."

"Yes, I am indeed a cold, heartless slut." she joked. "Just get over it and enjoy. Life is too damn short to worry about all the bullshit surrounding sex."

"Ok, Dr. Mel." I fired back at her. "I like your philosophy. Isn't it you working at a church?"

"And a reverend's daughter!" she giggled.

"Oh, we are going to hell!"

"So enjoy the ride, Skippy."

"So far, so good." I told her with a smile. She moved even closer until our hips were touching and when she moved her breast would glance across my bicep.

"Did I hear you wanted a woman to dominate you?" she asked.

"Always been a fantasy. Or a tranny."

"I can give you that. I like getting fucked and sucking but I like switching roles as well. I like making sex fun. Fantasy is a lot of fun. Maybe you'd like to get pegged as well as eating pussy? And if you want a pussy full of cum, give me a deposit of your cum and then clean it up like you do with the wife. I can even 'make' you clean it up."

"Damn, you're making it hard to say no. Have you ever pegged a guy?"

"Yeah, I pegged my ex at his request. He liked to dress up in panties. Then other lingerie. Bras. Then I'd come in and find him dressed and fuck his ass. Turns out he wanted the real thing and took off with some guy. Guess I was really good at fucking him." Mel laughed. "But got off being dominant with him. He was really submissive. I realized it was more like all the time after we got married. I ended up spanking his ass bare handed a lot too. He really liked that."

"Never had a desire to be fucked. I always had this dream of a group of women taking me captive and forcing me to do sexual things to them. Every little boys' dream, right?" I laughed.

"It does sound like a male wet dream." she responded with a hardy laugh.

"So you use a strap on to peg? I just wonder about it hurting."

"I have a strap. Couple of sizes. A smaller one for a cherry ass like you have. A bigger one for advanced students." she giggled. "At first it hurts but I'd start slow and let you get used to it. Once all the way in, let you rest. Then fuck the hell out of ya."