Getting Back to Nature

Story Info
A run through the woods gets very interesting.
1.5k words
4.52
8.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
light112
light112
18 Followers

(Quick note to readers. There are references to urination in this story although that is not the focus. If that bothers you then either skip this one or proceed with caution)

'Damn it' I thought to myself as I ran along 'knew I drank too much water.'

The day was warm but far from stifling as summer was nearing its end. Not close enough to fall for the leaves to change but well cool enough for a run. This particular trail was rather popular with the hiking community and made for a much nicer view than a boring running track or treadmill. To be fare it was closer to a walking trail then hiking but it still went rather deeply into the woods and had enough variety in a scenery to attract a good number of outdoorsy type people on any given day.

I had been running this trail since last spring, and it quickly had become a favorite of mine. Today was the first day cool enough in a long time and I had eagerly started out in the early afternoon. Not wanting to carry my water as I ran, I had drank a rather large bottle before starting out, thinking I would sweat most of it off. Apparently, I had miscalculated and soon realized I would have to make a quick detour into nature for just a moment to answer its call. I was sure I was not the only one to have needed to do this while out on the miles long trail as the only bathrooms were near the parking lot.

As I was on one of the longer trails, there were about five different loops of varying lengths in this network, I wasn't too worried about being seen but it was still better to not take chances. Waiting for the next curve in the path, I glanced over my shoulder and seeing no one behind or ahead I quickly ducked into the woods and quickly had a good number of trees between me and the trail. Going a bit further just to be safe I found a larger tree to stand behind and saw to my need, taking advantage of the break to listen to the sounds of the woods and the light breeze. I closed my eyes for a moment to fully enjoy the feeling the wind.

I had nearly finished when I heard a sudden rustling of leaves behind the tree and slightly to my right. My eyes popped open just in time to see a woman, maybe mid-twenties, approaching rapidly. Not appearing to have seen me, but instead looking down to where she was stepping, the woman walked up to the side of the tree about a third of the way around from where I stood then turned around. I froze, unsure what to say, and before I knew it I was looking at a bare, and quite beautiful, ass and hips as she squatted down.

'Fuck.' I thought 'I should say something, but what the hell do you say in this situation?'

Seeming to have come to the tree for the same reason I had she left out a sigh of relief as she began. Now for the record, I am not into that particular kink but the sigh she let out while peeing couldn't be described as anything but sensual. That added to her beautiful half naked form and my body began to have a rather natural reaction. Now I was really fucked I thought as I tried to put my slowly hardening manhood away.

"No need to do that." the woman said glancing over her shoulder with a smile "I don't mind. Go ahead and finish if you need to."

I was dumb struck. She did not at all react how I had feared but instead continued to look right at me as she finished, her smile changing to more of a grin.

"I, uh, I'm finished." I said then nearly jumped as I noticed my manhood was still out, and still slowly growing. "Fuck." I said quietly to myself and moved to tuck it back into my pants.

"Are you sure?" the woman asked, giving her hips a cute little wiggle then standing. "It doesn't look like you've finished."

Her eyes were staring unashamedly at my hardening wood.

"Oh...that's my fault isn't it." She said slipping up her tight running pants and turning to face me "Sorry. I imagine is going to be awfully uncomfortable trying to jog till that goes down."

She took a step towards me as I tried to process what was even happening.

"Maybe I can help with that." She said as she reached me "Since I caused it and all."

"I-" was all I managed before letting out a small grunt as her hand closed around my shaft and gave it a squeeze.

"So that's a yes then?" she said beginning to stroke.

All I could do was nod. She smiled then gave a slight nod in the direction of another nearby tree, then with a gentle but firm tug, led me where she wanted us to go. Reaching the tree she kneeled on the forest floor and slipped her warm lips around my cock. I gasped in a breath as she went to work. Fuck she was good, too good. Normally I have pretty good stamina but this entire situation had taken me off guard to say the least and adding the skill of her tongue and I found myself in a losing battle to hold on.

"I'm getting close." I managed and she slipped her lips off the end with a smile.

"In that case, here." She said standing and turning. This time her voice was not as controlled but rather filled with arousal and lust. She seemed be enjoying herself as much as I was. "Here, I want it here." She said, turning around slipping her running down far enough to reveal an absolutely beautiful dripping pussy. She defiantly was enjoying things. Still, I hesitated for a moment but she was impatient, reaching back and grabbing for my dick trying to lead it into her. The last of my good sense left me as I stepped forward and slipped deeply inside her. Warm wetness enveloped me and I had to bite my lip not to moan. I began to move, I couldn't help it, and she matched my rhythm, one hand pressed against the tree the other covering her mouth. Even so muffled moans were still escaping her lips and I had the idea that if we were inside somewhere and she let herself go, her moans could have been easily heard in the next room. I simply had to hope the slight wind would be enough to hide her moans and the quiet but obvious sound of fucking.

In moments I approached the edge of what was going to be an earth shattering orgasm. My breathing become ragged which must have been what give me away as she began to push back faster.

"Do it! Do it! Fill me up!" she said in a moaned whisper as I felt her pussy clench down with the first waves of her own climax.

My eyes rolled back and the orgasm hit me like a truck as I pumped everything I had deep inside her. Her hips began to convulse and spasm as she was nearly overwhelmed by her own orgasm, one which seemed to last nearly twice as long as mine. Even as mine slowed I continued to drive myself deep into, trying to return as much amazing pleasure as she had given me. With a final twitch she pulled herself off of me and slumped against the tree panting. My legs wobbling, I took a step back and watched as her legs seemed to give out. She squatted down as she caught her breath, the remnants of what I had giving her dripping out of her pussy and to the forest floor.

For a moment the two of us did not move, did not say a word, then she broke the silence, that same grin on her face.

"There. Now you are defiantly finished." She started for the trail "Don't follow too close behind." that playful grin nearly asking for a second go. I could have given her one too but we had defiantly pushed our luck enough already, although I was about to find out just how far.

Walking a ways behind her I nearly had a heart attack when I heard voices coming from the trail.

"Damn Valerie, took you long enough." A female voice said.

"Thought you said you'd be right back." A second added.

A third slightly deeper female voice started "She probably had to take a-"

"Oh shut up!" Valerie said with a playful laugh "I did not. I just had to pee that's all. But you guys know how shy I am. Took me a couple minutes to relax enough to go."

"Well that's true." The second voice said.

"Can we get back to our run now?" the first said.

"Sure. I could even go for second lap." Valerie said.

"Must have been one hell of a pee." The third girl said.

They all laughed and started on their way.

I waited another minute or two then stepped out of the woods and started off in the other direction. I would defiantly be running here more often I decided.

'Shy' I thought with a laugh 'They must not know her very well.'

light112
light112
18 Followers