Husband's Buddy With Benefits

Story Info
He Imagines His Buddy With His Wife.
1.4k words
4.38
6.3k
14
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,076 Followers

There it was before me just as I had imagined it for years. My favorite fantasy come to life. My wife was on her stomach, naked, her legs spread for me, my friend sitting in front of her, his erect penis in her hand, the tip of it in her mouth, her tongue swabbing circles around the head, her back slightly bowed to open her ass cheeks, giving me perfect access to her puckered anus. I swabbed it with my eager tongue and watched them as my wife sucked his cock.

I had described the scene to her many times, and she had finally agreed to play it out in reality. Eagerly she sucked his cock as I watched and attended to her lovely back door as she did my buddy. It had been my favorite fantasy, and when he had come to soak in the hot tub, she had finally acquiesced to do it just as I had imagined.

By that time she knew by heart how my fantasy went as I had described it to her many times. She had even laughed about it, but she was not laughing now. She was totally aroused and committed to satisfying my friend with her mouth and receiving all the pleasure I could give her with my tongue from behind.

I don't know why this scenario appeals to me, but it has been my go-to fantasy for years and I have envisioned it perhaps a hundred times. In my imagination he always ended up fucking her, and I was pretty sure this real life version would end up the same way. For her to agree to do it was to pretty much concede how it would end, I was sure. I hadn't actually asked her to do it that evening, it just morphed into it naturally.

In my fantasy she would go from sucking his cock to kissing him, to offering her slit, to taking him inside of her. I wanted to see him fuck her more than anything I could think of, and my heart raced to just imagine it happening that way that night.

We had been at the movies together, the three of us, seeing a rather sexy film about a guy sharing his wife with a close friend. It was the perfect introduction to a very sexy evening, and when we got home we talked about it, discussing how realistic the story was, what we thought, and how we thought it would or wouldn't happen in real life. Julia said she could understand the woman's point of view, since she really cared for both of the men. That gave me hope that night for my fantasy to come true.

When someone suggested the hot tub, I knew things were moving in the right direction. We undressed and got into the water, with everyone nude, and the conversation about wife sharing picked up again. I asked directly if she could see herself doing something like what happened in the movie.

"Sure," she said without hesitating. "She cared for each of them," she said. "It was just natural." I asked if she ever felt like that. "You trying to get me in bed with Jim?" she asked bluntly, not one to beat around the proverbial bush.

I must have blushed and looked sheepish, because she smiled knowingly. "You know my fantasy," I said. "It could happen, I guess."

"Yes it could," she said smiling again, understanding where I was going with the conversation and she knew I hoped it would end up just like in my fantasy. Jim had no idea what was happening and looked confused. "He has this fantasy," she explained, "where I am with someone else."

"You've fantasized about her fucking some other guy?" Jim asked. I nodded. "Anyone I know?" he asked.

"Could be," I said grinning. He still looked confused. "I wouldn't mind," I clarified, "if Julia had sex with somebody else."

"Like the movie?" he asked.

"Right," I said.

"Like you," Julia said, getting up from the bench and moving over in front of Jim. "He imagines me giving someone else a sexy kiss, like this," she said putting her lips against Jim's mouth. She kissed him with a sexual energy that had me reeling. "Like that?" she said turning back to me with a smile.

"Yeah, just like that," I said.

"You want to tell him about your favorite fantasy?" she asked.

"We would have to go into the bedroom for that," I said. Jim looked interested, but still a bit confused.

"He imagines me giving oral sex to someone else," she said. "He sees himself watching it as he is doing me at the same time." Jim looked genuinely curious. "I'll show you. Get up on the bed and sit with your back to the pillows." He was nude still from the hot tub, and he did what she told him to. "Okay, you must be erect," she told him.

"Not a problem," Jim said, working his dick with his hand going up and down. She then got on her stomach and scooted up to him, so she was very close to his erection. She spread her legs for me and I got into place.

"Like this?" she asked me.

"Perfect," I said, moving up close to her bottom. She then took Jim's cock in her hand and looked at it, admiring his very ample erect penis. She kissed the end of it seductively and it involuntarily moved as her lips touched the head. Smiling, she ran her tongue across the tip. Then, when I put my tongue against her puckered anus, she took him between her lips and moved her head down his shaft until most of him was buried in her mouth. She gave a few strokes up and down his length, then smiled at him and took him to the back of her throat, putting her nose close to his pubic hair.

I watched her suck my friend as I swabbed her pinhole, making circles with my tongue. She sighed, moved her bottom an inch or two, then went about sucking Jim in earnest, saliva running down his cock as she sucked and licked him to near a climax.

"You can come in my mouth," she told him as she saw he was approaching his orgasm. He closed his eyes as his climax built, then he began ejaculating into my wife's mouth. She held him in place as he came, taking his semen down her throat, swallowing as his cum shot over her tongue.

My wife wiped her lips with her tongue and smiled. "I love the taste of a good man," she said. "Is this how you envisioned it in your fantasy?" she asked.

"Perfect," I said. "This was it exactly."

"All you have to do is asked," she said. "Right, Jim?"

He just nodded.

When we finished we went into the family room and talked about what we'd done. "So, you've been thinking about that for awhile?" he asked me.

"For years," I said.

"Glad I could help. You want anyone to fuck your wife, I am your man," he said with a broad smile. "She really gives a good blowjob," he added. She leaned over and kissed him her thanks.

"Do you always have to be there for this fantasy to work?" she asked.

"Not if you tell me all about it," I said. "He'd be a close friend with privileges," I added.

We were still nude and she got up and went to him, straddling him and lowering her pussy down on his rapidly energizing cock that was beginning to grow, even as she threw her leg over his lap. She eased herself down on him and wiggled her hips to get him inside. When he was settled into her she sighed as he slid in, then she relaxed in his lap with him deep in her pussy.

She put her arms around his neck and kissed him as they fucked on our couch across from where I sat. "Now this is one great show," I said. "I could watch this movie all night."

"And I could perform this show for you all night, as well," she said. "You want me to fuck all of your friends, no problem," she added. They continued to fuck until he came and she scooted off him and licked the residue from his limp dick.

I had been able to live out my fantasy of watching my wife suck off my friend, then see her fuck him as an end to the evening and I got to see it twice. After Jim went home I asked if she enjoyed sucking and fucking my friend. "It's a dirty job, but somebody has to do it," she said with a naughty laugh.

Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,076 Followers