Getting Bi in Brockton, Mass!

Story Info
Tyesha & Jamal fuck Tyrone, Shamika, Yolanda, Leroy.
3.5k words
2.83
3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers

"This club exists because not every black female hates bisexual black men, some of us really dig our bi brothers and I am living proof of that," said Tyesha Worthington, all but aglow with enthusiasm. The short, slender and dark-skinned young African American woman grinned as she looked at her party guests. In Tyesha's place, located at the end of Ash Street in the City of Brockton, Massachusetts, things were definitely happening. This evening's guests include Yolanda Depina, Leroy Jenkins, Tyrone Proffer and Shamika Lathers. Everyone came to the house looking fly and ready to party. It's all good in the Hood, folks. Things are about to get real...

"Thanks for inviting me, sister," said Yolanda Depina, and the tall and curvy, brown-skinned and deliciously thick Cape Verdean gal pulled Tyesha into a hug. The two of them went way back, having become close friends at BHS before reuniting at Massasoit Community College. Tyesha hadn't seen Yolanda in a while, but home-girl was looking good. Tonight, Yolanda wore a crimson silk shirt and shiny black leather miniskirt, complete with thigh-high black leather boots. Shoot, did Yolanda's ass get thicker or was Tyesha imagining things?

"Wouldn't have it any other way," Tyesha said, and she gave Yolanda a peck on the lips. Yolanda kissed Tyesha and looked her up and down. The slim, dark-skinned cutie looked fly in a green tank top and black booty shorts that showed off her legs and nicely rounded ass. Standing nearby, Yolanda's boyfriend Leroy Jenkins grinned appreciatively. Every man likes to watch two hot women kiss, and Leroy is no exception. The tall, broad-shouldered and dark-skinned Jamaican-American stud licked his lips as Yolanda and Tyesha greeted one another.

"Been a while, Miss T," said Leroy, and he shook hands with Tyesha. The other guests, a tall, light-skinned and bearded dude named Tyrone Proffer, and a thick, dark-skinned and big-bottomed, dreadlocked sister named Shamika Lathers, followed Tyesha and company inside. A sumptuous meal and some fine liquor awaited in the dining room. Tyesha waited until everyone was seated to make a toast. Tyesha raised a glass filled with red wine while smiling at her guests.

"Thank you for coming, my friends, this means a lot to me, everyone needs a community, and I'm glad you're here to cement this," Tyesha said warmly. Leroy and Yolanda exchanged a smile while toasting to the hostess. Shamika raised her glass as well and smiled at Tyesha. Seated next to Yolanda, Tyrone smiled and raised his glass but otherwise remained silent. Tyrone has always been a man of few words. As the owner of Both Worlds Barbershop in Brockton's East Side, Tyrone is selectively social and more of a man of action. Still, Tyrone was glad that Shamika dragged him to Tyesha's party.

"Where is Jamal?" Yolanda asked, addressing the proverbial elephant in the room. Tyesha closed her eyes hard, and sighed before responding to her friend's inquiry. Tyesha and her man Jamal Stonewood have been together since their halcyon days at BHS and Massasoit Community College. The two of them had to go through all kinds of Hell to secure a loan in order to start their restaurant, Caribbean Eats, located on Main Street in downtown Brockton, right next to the Brockton Main Library. The couple has been through a lot together, and Jamal's absence was strange, to say the least...

"Oh, Jamal is running late, you know him," Tyesha said with a tight smile. As much as Tyesha loves Jamal, her favorite switch-hitter can be a handful sometimes. Jamal works as a mechanic at Feeney's Garage, located right next to the Westgate Mall, and only he could be late to his own party. Tyesha seriously wished Jamal would have taken the day off, but as co-manager of Feeney's Garage, the man does have certain important responsibilities. Yolanda nodded at Tyesha, and dropped the subject.

"I love the Afrocentric art," said Shamika, and she nodded while admiring the paintings of Desmond Tutu and Oprah which adorned the crisp white walls. Tyesha smiled at Shamika, whom she knew from Sacred Heart, the biggest Haitian Catholic institution in this part of Massachusetts. When Shamika found out that her man Tyrone is a switch-hitter, she panicked, as would most women in her position. Fortunately, Shamika confided in Tyesha, who convinced her to work things out with Tyrone.

"Great place you have here," Tyrone said at last, and Shamika smiled at him while Tyesha nodded. Tyesha and Jamal have partied with Yolanda and Leroy before, but not with Shamika and Tyrone. While Shamika and Tyrone are new to the whole bisexual male/heterosexual female romance dynamic, Tyesha and company are seasoned veterans of the game. Just as Tyesha was about to reply, there was a sound coming from the front door. Keys jiggled in the lock, and the door swung open. In walked Jamal Stonewood, looking crisp and clean in a sky-blue silk shirt, black jeans and his trademark Black timberland boots...

"What's good, people? Sorry I'm late, traffic was murder," Jamal said, and the tall, muscular and dark-skinned young black man grinned at everybody. Tyesha resisted the urge to smile and shot Jamal a look. Shrugging, Jamal walked up to Tyesha and kissed her on the forehead. At last, Jamal took his seat at the head of the table and smiled at his guests. Leroy and Yolanda smiled at Jamal. Shamika nodded, and Tyrone sort of smiled. The King has finally returned. Just like that, everyone began to dine and banter...

"You made it," Tyesha said to Jamal, who apologized and then kissed her on the lips. It's not always easy to own a business while also running a second one but most of the time, Jamal makes it look easy. Jamal looked at Tyesha, his eyes shining with love for her. From the moment Jamal met Tyesha, all those years ago, he knew she was the one. Tyesha supported Jamal when he got outed as bisexual by some cross-dressing prostitute named Miss Candy, whom he'd been banging. Jamal's girlfriend at the time, a white chick named Lorelei, ended up dumping him. Jamal's uptight Jamaican American family wrote him off, but Tyesha stuck with him. The two of them have maintained a strong relationship ever since...

"A King is nothing without his Queen," Jamal said, and he applauded Tyesha, who grinned and blushed. The others clapped heartily as well. Jamal took Tyesha's hand and kissed it. The two of them really do look great together. The three black couples ate some fine Caribbean food and talked about their lives. Yolanda recently got promoted at Abington Savings Bank, and Leroy opened a second dojo for his fast-growing martial arts training business. Shamika is now a shift supervisor at Caritas Good Samaritan Hospital and Tyrone is doing his thing at the barbershop. Everyone is doing good, Heaven be praised...

"Let's party," Tyesha said, after the meal was concluded. The lady of the house led her guests and her man to the living room. The place was lively and comfortable, and there were sex toys, condoms and lubrication aplenty. Yolanda and Leroy grinned appreciatively as they admired the erotic accoutrements Tyesha acquired for the occasion. Shamika blushed and Tyrone grinned wickedly. The lady of the house knows her guests really well and her entertainment style is second to none. Jamal really lucked out when he met Tyesha...

"It's good to be doing this again," Jamal said, and the lord of the manor got the ball rolling by undressing. There were admiring looks from both the ladies and the fellas as Jamal showed them what he was working with. The tall, muscular hunk has a tight body and a big ole dick. Tyesha walked up to Jamal and kissed him while grabbing his dick. Jamal kissed Tyesha back, and they began doing their thing. There were cheers all around as Tyesha got on her knees and began sucking Jamal's dick. Isn't it about time black women showed black men some much-needed appreciation in the best way possible?

"Hmm, delicious," Tyesha said, and she winked at Jamal while fellating him. Taking their cue from their hosts, the guests did their thing. Yolanda had Leroy lie flat on the living room carpet, and pulled down her dress before sitting on his face. Yolanda's big beautiful ass smothered Leroy's face and the brother didn't seem to mind at all. He stroked his cock and licked his lady's pussy as she sat astride his face like a queen on her throne. Talk about a freaky good time...

"Leroy, eat this ass if you know what's good for you," Yolanda said, and she began grinding her big ass against Leroy's face. Inspired by what was going on around them, Shamika and Tyrone started doing their thing. Shamika undressed, and Tyrone admired her curvy body, taking in her lovely face, big tits and big round ass. Shamika got on all fours and twerked her big ass for Tyrone. Grinning, Tyrone came up behind Shamika, and playfully smacked her big ass.

"Ride my face, gorgeous," Leroy said to Yolanda as he lathered her pussy with his tongue. Meanwhile, Tyrone sniffed Shamika's ass and then stuck his tongue in there. The thick and sexy, big-bottomed black woman grinned as her lover began licking her butt hole. Leroy is a cool brother who just loves a thick ass and doesn't care whether it's the ass of his lovely girlfriend Shamika...or a cross-dressing hooker named Miss Candy. Working two fingers into Shamika's pussy, Tyrone wriggled his tongue into her asshole. Shamika likes to double stimulated, and that's right up Tyrone's alley...

"I got something for you," Tyesha said to Jamal after polishing his cock and balls with her tongue. Jamal grinned and kissed Tyesha, who grabbed her purse. Tyesha pulled an object of a decidedly phallic nature out of her purse, and Jamal cocked an eyebrow. Tyesha gestured for Jamal to turn around while strapping it on. The short black woman stroked her strap-on dildo while her man got on all fours. That's right, the big black man is bending over for the tiny black woman, who's strapped and ready. Isn't that hot?

"I'm ready," Jamal said, and Tyesha came up behind him, ready to play. Tyesha took some lubricant and smeared it on Jamal's butt hole. Gripping her man's hips, Tyesha pressed the dildo against his butt hole and pushed. Jamal groaned as Tyesha's dildo popped into his ass. Tyesha smiled and playfully smacked Jamal's butt as she began fucking him with her strap-on dildo. Tyesha is normally a very sweet and loving lady but when she's in dominatrix mode, a dude had better watch out...

"Care to mingle with the others?" Leroy asked Yolanda after licking her pussy until she creamed in pleasure. Yolanda sighed happily and looked at her man while considering his proposal. Shamika and Tyrone were really going at it. The light-skinned barber had his woman on all fours and was slamming his thick dick into her pussy. Shamika moaned in pleasure as Tyrone fucked her roughly, just the way she liked it. Watching them, Yolanda and Leroy exchanged a nod. These two looked like fun for sure, and playing with them was an intriguing proposition...

"Hey, Shamika, Tyrone, want some company?" Yolanda asked, and from the other couple's lustful grins, she knew her man Leroy had the right idea about them. Leroy and Yolanda joined Shamika and Tyrone for some fun. After fucking the Hell out of Shamika's pussy, Tyrone was still horny. The light-skinned brother didn't mind at all as Leroy looked him up and down, focusing on his erect cock with laser-like focus. As their respective ladies looked on, Leroy and Tyrone began to do their thing...

"Hey, handsome, got something for me?" Tyrone asked, and Leroy grinned, then nodded. Tyrone smiled as Leroy grabbed his dick and got down to business. Leroy got on his knees and started sucking on Tyrone's big dick. Shamika watched her man Tyrone as he got his dick sucked by someone other than her. With Tyrone presently occupied, Shamika wasn't sure what to do with herself, but Yolanda took her hand and smiled at her. While the fellas play, the ladies will also do their thing...

"I'm kind of new to this," Shamika said, and Yolanda grinned, then kissed her. Yolanda embraced Shamika and kissed her passionately. Drawing Shamika to a nearby couch, Yolanda sat her down and went to work. Shamika grinned nervously as Yolanda fondled her tits and then began sucking on them. At the same time, Yolanda's hand slipped between Shamika's thighs. A sigh escaped Shamika's lips as Yolanda began fingering her pussy. Yolanda worked her magic on Shamika, who relaxed and enjoyed after some initial hiccups. Let the good times flow...

"Just relax," Yolanda said to Shamika, and after fingering her pussy for a while, she switched things up. Shamika licked her lips as Yolanda got on all fours and spread her thighs wide open. Without further ado, Yolanda brought her face to Shamika's crotch. Just like that, Yolanda began eating Shamika's pussy. While Shamika has recently learned to accept her boyfriend Tyrone's bisexuality, her own sexual flexibility is something Shamika still struggles with. Luckily, Yolanda is there to help a sister out...

"Oh yeah, give me that dick," Leroy said, groaning in pleasure as Tyrone fucked him. Face down and ass up, Leroy was having the time of his life as Tyrone thrust his cock into the depths of his ass. Leroy hasn't bottomed in a while and Tyrone's big cock was too good to pass up. Tyrone held onto Leroy's hips as he buried his dick in the depths of his ass. Tyrone is the kind of brother who loves a tight ass on his dick, and he doesn't care if that ass belongs to his lady Shamika, that cross-dresser Miss Candy, or macho man Leroy here. A nice ass is just that, a nice ass...

"Hmm, fuck me," Jamal moaned, and Tyesha went to town on him, ramming the dildo deep into his ass. The tall, dark-skinned stud stroked his cock as his tiny, bossy girlfriend fucked him with her strap-on dildo. Tyesha laughed and smacked Jamal's ass while plunging the dildo into the depths of his ass. Some black women enjoy fucking black men with their strap-on dildos and Tyesha is one of them. Jamal screamed like a punk as Tyesha ravaged his ass with her dildo, and his screams were sweet music to her ears...

"You love this strap," Tyesha teased Jamal, and she fucked him some more before pulling out of him. Jamal took a moment to catch his breath. Still horny as fuck, Tyesha took off the strap-on dildo and tossed it aside. Jamal looked Tyesha up and down, and pounced on him like a panther going after prey. Short girls can't get enough of the tall guys...and their dicks. Jamal found himself on his back, and Tyesha climbed on top of him. Grabbing Jamal's dick, Tyesha stroked him and then rubbed him against her pussy. Hmm, pretty obvious what she wanted...

"You know you want this," Jamal said with a cocksure grin, and Tyesha inserted his dick into her pussy. Resting her hands on her lover's broad shoulders, she began to ride him. Jamal caressed Tyesha's small, perky tits with one hand and caressed her shapely ass with the other. Tyesha grinned as she rode Jamal's dick, loving the feeling of fullness she felt as he fucked her. The happy couple began fucking with wild abandon, and all around them, their friends did the same...

"Give me this dick," Tyesha all but shrieked at Jamal, and the tall black man was happy to oblige her. Tyesha found herself tumbling towards ecstasy as Jamal plunged his dick into her pussy. They switched things up a bit. Jamal put Tyesha on all fours and admired that pert little ass of hers. Tyesha is short and slim but thick where it counts. Jamal spread Tyesha's ass cheeks wide open and lubricated her. Tyesha smiled as her lover pushed his dick into her asshole. When it comes to anal sex, nobody takes it or gives it like Tyesha. Jamal gripped Tyesha's hips and filled her booty hole with his stiff dick.

"Cum for me," Yolanda said to Shamika as she worked her fist into the other woman's pussy. Lying down on the floor, her thick legs spread, Shamika screamed like a madwoman as Yolanda fisted her. Meanwhile, Tyrone and Leroy continued to do their thing. Leroy screamed passionately as Tyrone fucked him up the ass. For the two bisexual black men, satisfying their 'other' urges isn't easy since they love the women in their lives and don't want to cheat on them. That's why Tyesha and Jamal's club, which provides a refuge for bisexual guys and their female lovers, is so important...

"Look at them go," Tyesha said to Jamal after riding his dick for a while. The two of them lay side by side, sweaty and spent, but feeling more alive than ever. What started out as a sex party became a veritable free-for-all. Yolanda was now riding Tyrone's dick, and as for Tyrone, he sucked on Leroy's cock while fucking the man's lady. Shamika watched the whole thing while masturbating. After exchanging a look and a smile, Jamal and Tyesha joined in on the fun...

"The more the merrier," Shamika said as Jamal and Tyesha came near. Shamika looked at Tyesha the way a hungry woman looks at fast food, and from the other woman's lustful grin, it could be ascertained that the feeling was mutual. Jamal nodded and smiled as Tyesha and Shamika did their thing. Shamika found herself on all fours once more, and this time, Tyesha ate her pussy from behind. Nobody parties quite like black folks, that's for damned sure. Their passions simply cannot be denied...

"Got room for one more?" Jamal asked as he approached Leroy and Tyrone, who were quite busy with Yolanda. Jamal smiled at his wife Tyesha's best friend, who found herself the meat in a delicious man sandwich. Leroy lay flat on the floor, and Yolanda was riding his dick like there was no tomorrow. Meanwhile, Tyrone was working his stiff dick into Yolanda's asshole. Tyrone made eye contact with Jamal, who smiled. The two men understood each other perfectly.

"Welcome aboard, Jay," Yolanda managed to groan, even as Leroy and Tyrone filled her pussy and asshole with their hard dicks. Leroy sucked on Yolanda's big tits while slamming his cock into her pussy. Tyrone bucked his hips, thrusting his big cock into the depths of Yolanda's butt hole. The big-booty Cape Verdean had a nice thick ass and Tyrone was having fun tapping that. Jamal stroked his dick and grabbed a condom and lubricant as he approached Tyrone.

"Oh yes, eat that pussy," Shamika shrieked as Tyesha buried her face between her thick dark thighs and ate her out. Jamal looked at Tyrone, who kissed him even as his thick cock remained embedded in Yolanda's asshole. Jamal positioned himself behind Tyrone, and rubbed his cock against the light-skinned dude's ass. Just like that, Jamal gripped Tyrone's hips and pushed his dick up his ass. Tyrone winced as Jamal's dick entered his butt, and for some reason, this caused his dick to get harder inside Yolanda's asshole. This is the sort of carnal knowledge that only bisexual men can possess...

"Fuck my ass while I'm fucking hers," Tyrone said to Jamal, who grinned and nodded. Jamal sighed happily as he felt Tyrone's ass clench around his dick. At the same time, Yolanda's screams changed in pitch, for Tyrone's cock throbbed in her butt hole while Leroy's dick filled her pussy. Filled at both ends, the tall and curvy Cape Verdean beauty felt like she was on cloud nine. The hot six-way action continued, with everybody fucking everybody like there was no tomorrow.

"Just take it, bitch," Tyesha said to Shamika as she bent the other woman over and fucked her with her strap-on dildo. Whether she's banging her man Jamal or a freaky broad like Shamika, Tyesha just likes to strap people. She smiled wickedly while strapping Shamika with the same dildo she used on Jamal...after switching condoms of course. Shamika screamed passionately as Tyesha fucked her silly. Now Shamika knows why her man Tyrone swings both ways. Fucking the opposite sex is fun, but persons of the same sex know how to rock one's world...

Following a night of epic sexual escapades, Jamal Stonewood and his lady Tyesha Worthington hit the showers with their guests, Yolanda Depina, Leroy Jenkins, Tyrone Proffer and Shamika Lathers. The six of them were all smiles and banter as they got cleaned up after some low-down, dirty fun. This is how certain bisexual black gentlemen and their chosen ladies get down in the City of Brockton, Massachusetts. The whole Down Low thing is outdated. Modern bi guys like to bring their ladies along as they explore some freaky fun, and it is the way of the future. Bi guys and their favorite ladies are here to stay, even if straight folks and queer folks don't want to hear about it...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers