Justin, Jane and Me Pt. 01

Story Info
The start of a mutually fulfilling relationship.
797 words
4.4
4.5k
9
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/17/2024
Created 03/12/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
monno11
monno11
13 Followers

Part 1 of a series. Each story can be read individually.

I generally don't swim in hotels but I couldn't believe my luck when I checked out the pool at the local Marriott. A slim, soaking wet man was posing in the hottub in the corner of the indoor pool space, his Iphone propped up on the floor in front of him.

His hands were on his hips, taking a side profile shot of his amazing body, and I noticed his wide hips and thick ass right away. The door slammed behind me and he looked my way with embarrassment on his face.

"Don't mind me" I laughed with a grin. I normally wouldn't be so forward but I was seriously mesmerized by what I saw. He was wearing the skimpiest briefs I had ever seen, the neon blue fabric stretching to contain his ass and a significant bulge. Bright yellow drawstrings hung down in front, swinging as he turned towards me.

"Hey sorry about that. Thought the place was mostly empty."

"No worries at all," I replied, "I'm jealous of whoever gets those pics. Wife, gf, or boyfriend maybe?"

He appreciated the flirting and seemed to relax. "It's for an OnlyFans account actually. My wife and I run it together."

He initially wrapped himself with a towel, but as we kept talking, he carefully removed it and laid it down on a nearby chair. I kept looking down at his briefs and his bulge, not even pretending to hide my glances. He laughed.

"I can show you the account if you'd like?"

"I'd love that," I replied, "if it's anything like what I'm seeing now I might even subscribe."

He handed me his phone, introducing himself as Justin, and invited me to scroll.

Marveling at the incredible photos I gently exhaled, prompting him to laugh. There was clear sexual tension, but I was still surprised when he invited me up to his room. "I have a few other pairs of briefs up there and you can look at the pics on my laptop - much better quality," he said with a grin.

When we got to his room his towel came off again, falling to his feet. I eyed him up and down, pausing on his bulge, and he turned around to show a back angle. I felt the blood rushing to my cock, slowly filling my shaft as I reached out to grip and knead his ass cheeks.

He sauntered closer to me and backed his ass up against my rapidly hardening cock. After pressing his ass against me for a minute or two, he turned around, got on his knees, and positioned his face inches from my crotch.

He pulled my shorts down to my thighs. My cock flopped out, bouncing just a few inches from his face. He took my shaft in his hand and started stroking. It was quite a sight, a smooth, tanned, 30-something man stroking my cock as he squatted in front of me in the tiniest briefs imaginable.

I looked down and saw he had a raging boner himself. He was clearly turned on, his cock straining against the spandex material of his briefs.

He took my hard cock in his mouth and started sucking, eagerly running his tongue along my head an shaft. His mouth was warm and wet and as more of his saliva lubed my cock he started sliding back and forth with ease. Kneeling in front of me, his head bobbed back and forth eagerly, gaining pace as time went on. His hands grabbed my butt checks, giving him leverage as he pulled my dick forcefully into his mouth.

He was highly skilled, and before long I was breathing heavily, ready to cum. I told him to get ready, causing him to double his efforts, and released a giant load into the back of his throat, grunting as I finished. He briefly gagged but kept his mouth closed around my shaft, breathing through his nose. When I pulled out he daintily licked the cum from my cock head.

"Take another look at my account let me know what you like" he said while handing me his phone again. As he got up and washed his face I went through his OnlyFans account and saw literally hundreds of pics of him in speedos, leggings, sports gear, and more skimpy underwear. He and his wife shared the account, and it looked like his wife took many of the pics of him.

I told him I couldn't believe his luck, that he had such an accepting partner, and he shared that they were looking for a third to take pictures with. Now it was my turn to be lucky; we exchanged numbers and promised to meet again soon.

monno11
monno11
13 Followers