Getting Bi in College Sports

Story Info
White basketball stud fucks black coach and black lady.
3.5k words
2.85
2.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,126 Followers

"Got a White boy on my roster," grumbled Coach Julian Brown. The six-foot-six, dark-skinned and muscular African American former athlete sighed as he looked at Colin Devlin, a newcomer to the Blackstone College Division One men's varsity basketball team. Coach Brown thought of his halcyon days at Blackstone College, where he lettered in basketball before joining the 2003 NBA Draft. After a fifteen-year career during which he played for the Detroit Pistons, the Miami Heat and New York Knicks, Brown retired. Unable to stay away from the game, he got a job as an assistant coach at his alma mater. The rest was history.

"Yes sir, people call me the second coming of Larry Bird," Colin Devlin said with a smile. The six-foot-two, nerdy-looking White boy with the mousy brown hair and bleak blue eyes certainly didn't look like an athlete. To Coach Brown, Colin looked like one of those science club geeks. According to his stats, Colin averaged twenty points a game at the elite private school he attended in Blacksburg, Virginia, before enrolling at Blackstone College in Blackstone, Illinois. The numbers didn't lie. The dude apparently had the stuff. How in hell does that happen?

"We shall see," Coach Brown said gruffly. Just like that, Coach Brown brushed past Colin, who sighed. The tall, nineteen-year-old freshman player was used to people not taking him seriously as an athlete. Colin knew the kind of reception he expected to get at Blackstone College. The town of Blackstone, located in eastern Illinois, has a population of four hundred thousand and sixty one percent of them are African American. The sole college in town is an HBCU with an all-Black football team. Colin made a wrong turn when he came to Blackstone, or did he?

"Guess I will have to prove you wrong, sir," Colin said to himself as he watched Coach Brown walk away. Even in retirement, the former NBA player maintained a fine physique. The tall man was one of Colin's idols. An NBA player who returned to college after his professional career ended, earned a degree and now taught mathematics on top of coaching basketball at the college level. Coach Brown was the opposite of the dumb jock stereotype. Colin used to have posters of Brown in his bedroom, right next to photos of Tom Brady, Drew Bledsoe, Michael Jordan and other sports legends. Why couldn't Coach Brown see that Colin wanted to be just like him?

Colin returned to his dorm that day, said a prayer and went to bed after watching the evening news. Fall season in Illinois was a lot milder than that of Virginia that's for damn sure. The next day, he went to his Criminal Justice classes. Everywhere Colin went on the Blackstone College campus, he got stares. The school was sixty three percent Black, with Latinos and Asians forming the remainder of the student demographic. Here and there, Colin saw White guys and White chicks. Yeah, he was at an HBCU alright. If only Colin's fellow students knew that he passed up on Auburn University to attend Blackstone College. The school has only been in the NCAA Division One for the past six years. It's not a powerhouse yet...

"Hello freshman," came a voice, and Colin looked up to see a vision of beauty approaching him. The curvy, dark-skinned young African American flashed a bright grin as she neared Colin. The tall, awkward White dude froze. There was something familiar about this gal but he couldn't quite place her face. As far as Colin was concerned, he didn't know anyone in town. Perhaps Miss HBCU here was mistaking Colin for someone else.

"Good morning, how can I help you?" Colin asked, and the young Black woman smiled, then introduced herself as Valeria Chester. As a sophomore and a member of the Student Leadership Group, helping wayward freshmen was one of her tasks. Colin smiled upon hearing that. Valeria was gorgeous in Sheryl Swoopes kind of way. The gal was tall and bodacious, and looked more athletic than him. Colin saw a flicker of interest in Valeria's brown eyes and decided to get his Mack on, as they say. What's the worst thing that could happen if Colin asked Valeria for her digits?

"Here's my digits, just be sure to text me before you call," Valeria said with a grin. Colin smiled as he punched her number into his iPhone. Later, he would look her up on social media but for now he was cool and nonchalant. He and Valeria ended up walking together for their next classes were in the same wing of campus. Colin didn't mind the company, since Valeria was cute and outgoing. Some Black guys walking by glared at the two of them. Colin stared right back at them. Valeria ignored them. To each their own...

"That's my stop, Intro to Criminology, I'll see you soon, great meeting you, Valeria," Colin said gently. He held out his hand, which Valeria shook. As she walked away, grinning, Colin admired her fine ass. He went to class, and thus met his teacher, a wizened old Black fellow named Professor Jerrod Blake, and his new classmates. Colin settled into his new digs. He decided to make the most of his new life at Blackstone College.

At the season's first basketball practice, Colin met his teammates. One of them, a tall, handsome young Black man named Stephen Jett, stood out. He looked like the late great NBA player Kobe Bryant, only younger and a bit darker. Colin would remember his first meeting with Stephen because Stephen was the only dude on the team who didn't give him a hard time. After practice, during which Coach Brown yelled at them to be better and faster, the two young men hit the showers.

"Coach Brown seems to dislike me," Colin said to Stephen as they entered the stalls. Stephen laughed at that, as did several of the other young men in the locker room. Colin frowned, thinking he was reading this all wrong. On every sports team, the coaches yell at the players. Coach Brown was a very competitive man during his NBA days and he seemed to retain the same drive as a college basketball coach. Colin just wished the great man didn't seem to hate his guts.

"Coach Brown yells at everybody, Colin, don't take it personal," Stephen assured him. Colin nodded, and showered in the stall next to his new buddy. After getting dressed, the two young men exchanged numbers. Colin never passed up an opportunity to make a new friend whenever he met someone new. Stephen went home, and Colin went to the campus library. He borrowed the Criminology book since he didn't have the money to buy it from the campus bookstore. Most college professors use the same books year after year. Smart students know this and rent books instead of buying them.

That night, Colin texted then called Valeria. What followed was an hourlong phone conversation, followed by an agreement to meet at the Dunkin Donuts near campus the next day. Colin went to meet Valeria there, and she looked amazing in a red turtleneck shirt and blue jeans. Valeria complimented Colin's clothing choices. He wore a Black leather coat, green T-shirt and blue jeans. The thick nerdy glasses Colin had on gave him the intellectual/sportsman look. Whatever that means.

"Let me show you around town, Colin, Blackstone isn't so bad," Valeria said while sipping her coffee. Colin nodded at her, hastily agreeing. The two of them sat there, bantering. A few moments later, Coach Brown walked in with a tall, blonde-haired White woman. Colin gawked as he saw Coach Brown standing in line with his lady friend. Following Colin's gaze, Valeria frowned. The young Black woman apparently doesn't like to see Black men with White women, even if she herself has coffee dates with White boys.

"That's our illustrious Coach Brown and his girlfriend, Sheriff Joan Ayers," Valeria said with a sigh. Colin looked at Coach Brown who had his arm around Joan. The tall, blonde-haired White lady had a big butt and looked like a centerfold. Colin could tell that Coach Brown had the hots for Joan. Valeria saw Colin gawk at the couple and figured he might be jealous. Valeria likes to date White guys, and knew that, as a rule, many of them didn't like seeing Black men with White women. When Colin turned to focus on her, Valeria was all smiles.

"This town is fascinating and lovely, as are you," Colin said to Valeria, who beamed at him. Colin hoped that Valeria hadn't noticed how he checked out Coach. For a long time now, Colin has struggled with his latent bisexuality. Born and raised in a Mormon family, Colin loathed his sexual identity and wished he could become heterosexual. To that end, Colin ignored gay men when they flirted with him and focused exclusively on women. Of course, from time to time, masculine and straight-looking Black men like Coach Brown caused Colin's heart to go pitter-patter.

"You're kind of cute, Colin, you just need to loosen up a little," Valeria said, and then she kissed him. If lightning had struck Colin right then and there, he wouldn't have been more shocked. Valeria grinned and nodded at him. Colin smiled nervously and tried to play it cool. He liked Valeria and felt attracted to her. Yeah, maybe Valeria was just what Colin needed to forget Coach Brown and other hunky, masculine Black guys like him. Just focus on the ladies and ignore the fellas. It's the heterosexual male formula.

"Valeria, you are lovely, mademoiselle, and I am honored to know you," Colin said in a mock French accent. He took Valeria's sleek hand and brought it to his lips. The young Black woman grinned and actually blushed. Colin left the Dunkin Donuts with Valeria, and then, arm in arm, they went for a walk around the Blackstone College campus. A lot of people gawked at them but they didn't care. Colin considered himself lucky to have met Valeria. Sometimes, good things do happen to nice guys...

After that day, Valeria and Colin officially began dating. He took her to the movies, and they saw the hit horror flick Talk To Me, and the disappointingly tame Exorcist The Believer. When Colin wasn't hanging out with Valeria, he chilled with his new buddy Stephen, and went to class. He also played basketball to his heart's content. Hell, Colin's game improved, and he scored twenty six points during Blackstone College's clash with their rivals, Eastern Illinois University.

"Colin, I was wrong about you, you're a good player and a good man," Coach Brown said to him after the game. Colin nodded and smiled at Coach as the great man shook his hand in front of his teammates and the town media. Coach Brown felt a frisson as he looked into Colin's eyes. Something was going on there. Colin looked back at Coach Brown and didn't blink. Valeria, standing close by, squealed in excitement. As soon as Colin let go of Coach Brown's hand, Valeria grabbed Colin and kissed him in front of everyone. People cheered for the hero of the game and his gorgeous girlfriend. Afterwards, Colin went home with Valeria.

"You're my hero," Valeria said to Colin as she lay in bed with him. Colin admired Valeria's tall, sexy and thick body. The African American goddess writ large. Valeria took Colin's face into her hands and kissed him. Colin kissed Valeria back, and fondled her large breasts. Just like that, the two of them began making love. Valeria, clearly more experienced, took the lead. Colin sighed happily as Valeria grabbed his dick, stroked him and then went to work, as they say.

"Oh yeah," Colin murmured as Valeria took his dick into her mouth. Valeria winked at Colin as she sucked his thick, pale cock. Pulling back his foreskin, she gave him the deep throat treatment. Colin groaned in pleasure as Valeria sucked him off. Soon, she had him hard as a rock. Afterwards, he deemed it fair to return the favor. Putting Valeria on all fours, Colin admired her big Black booty. Hot damn, Black women's butts are second to none...except maybe certain Black men's. Colin kissed Valeria's ass, causing her to giggle. Next, he went to work on her.

"Hmm, go for it," Valeria whispered. Colin spread her thick ass cheeks and slid his fingers into her pussy. Valeria moaned softly as Colin pleasured her. When he fastened his lips to her pussy, she arched her back and cried out. Colin isn't the most experienced man in the world but he knows his way around a vagina...and a penis, for that matter. Valeria lay there, face down and ass up, while Colin ate her pussy. After getting her all hot and bothered, he put on a condom.

"Let's do this," Colin said, and Valeria straddled him. Resting her hands on his shoulders, Valeria began riding Colin's stiff dick. Colin put his hands on Valeria's hip and thrust his dick into her. With deep, passionate strokes, he fucked her to his heart's content. Valeria rode Colin for all he was worth. The young Black woman welcomed the feel of the stiff White cock buried in her vagina. Colin smacked Valeria's thick ass and sucked on her tits as he fucked her. After about an hour, they stopped. Lovemaking is fun but youthful energy only goes so far...

"Hmmm, my southern gentleman," Valeria said as she rested her head against Colin's chest. The young woman was glowing after truly passionate lovemaking. Colin smiled and gently kissed Valeria's forehead. Lying in bed with this lovely young woman, he felt at peace for the first time in ages. Colin knew he was on top of the world. He was the hero of the Blackstone College men's basketball team, and he had Valeria, the most gorgeous gal in school. Life was great. If only Colin's conservative parents, Charles and Bonnie Devlin, could see him now. Yeah, life was great. Still, Colin felt like he wanted more...

After Blackstone College's big win over Eastern Illinois University, Coach Julian Brown went home to celebrate. Sheriff Joan Ayers, his girlfriend, gave him something to cheer about. The tall, sexy blonde policewoman is really into the former NBA player and cannot get enough of him. Coach Brown had a lot on his mind that night, but his favorite lady took care of him. It's what good girlfriends do, isn't it?

"Julian, let me take care of you, handsome," Joan said to Coach Brown, who grinned. Stark naked, the curvy and fit, sexy blonde policewoman looked frigging hot. Coach was reminded of Sara Jay, his favorite porn star, every time he looked at Joan Ayers. Standing at the foot of the bed, Joan began to twerk, shaking that big White booty of hers. Lying on the bed, Coach Brown stroked his big dark dick. What a woman...

"Come here, gorgeous," Coach Brown said, grinning. Joan nodded and leapt on the bed. He pulled her into his arms and kissed her passionately. Joan sighed happily as Coach Brown sucked on her nipples while sliding his hand between her legs. Coach Brown fingered Joan's pussy, causing her to moan in pleasure. Drawing her down, he laid her flat on her back and spread those thick, muscular legs of hers. Coach Brown brought his face to Joan's thighs and inhaled her scent. Just like that, he began eating her sweet pussy.

"That's more like it," Joan said, clucking her tongue as Coach Brown ate her pussy. The tall, statuesque blonde rubbed her nipples as her lover ate her out. Afterwards, Coach Brown put Joan on all fours and admired her thick White ass. Gripping Joan's hips, Coach Brown thrust his big dark dick into her pussy. Joan groaned as Coach Brown began fucking her roughly. He slammed his dick into her pussy like there was no tomorrow. Joan's squeals and groans mingled with Coach Brown's manly grunts. Good times.

Face down and ass up, Joan squealed as Coach Brown fucked her passionately. Gripping her long blonde hair, Coach Brown yanked Joan's head back as he fucked her. A lot of blonde chicks like Black men and there is nothing wrong with that. Coach Brown has been banging hot blondes ever since his college basketball days and saw no reason to stop during his NBA days or his retirement. Joan began grinding her big White ass against Coach Brown's groin, driving his big dark dick deeper into her. They fucked like there was no tomorrow.

"Hmm, it was a good day," Coach Brown said, and he kissed Joan's pretty blonde head as she rested in his arms. Soon, Joan was fast asleep. The tall, sexy blonde snored loudly and farted in her sleep. Coach Brown smiled, for Joan's imperfections are among the many things he loved about her. Coach Brown couldn't sleep in spite of how tired he felt. He kept thinking about Colin, the nerdy basketball player who, against all odds, became the hero of the game...

Coach Brown didn't remember falling asleep, but his mind drifted to dreamland. In his dreams, long-repressed desires and fantasies came to the fore. Julian Brown, man-about-town and former NBA superstar, is a complicated man. During his college years, he married his sweetheart Helen Jackson, and they had two daughters, Estella and Wanda. The couple got divorced shortly after Julian Brown's retirement from the NBA. Afterwards, Julian Brown went back to school, earned multiple degrees and became a college basketball coach and mathematics instructor. This ambitious man never stops, but is he running from something?

"Hey Coach, got something for you," Colin said as he appeared before Coach Brown in Dreamland. Colin smiled and approached the rather nervous older Black man. Coach Brown and Colin stared each other down. Each man recognized in the other a kindred spirit. After a brief hesitation, Coach Brown pulled Colin into his arms and kissed him. Just like that, they got undressed and began making love, right in the middle of the Blackstone College basketball court. How about that?

"Let's see what you got for me," Coach Brown said as he lay next to a very naked Colin. Grinning, Colin took Coach Brown's hands and placed them on his long and thick member. The older Black man looked at the young White man's huge White cock and nodded appreciatively. Colin nodded as Coach Brown stroked his cock and then took him into his mouth. Some Black men like the taste of White cock and Coach Brown is one of them. Nothing wrong with that at all. Everyone should go for what they want...

"Hmm, I want you," Colin said to Coach Brown as the older Black man sucked his big White cock. Coach Brown polished Colin's cock with his mouth and tongue, then got on all fours. Colin grabbed some lotion then came up behind Coach Brown. After lubricating Coach Brown's asshole, Colin pushed his cock into his backdoor. The older Black man groaned as the younger White man's huge cock penetrated his asshole. Colin held Coach Brown by the hips as he buried his cock in his asshole. Time for some man to man, swirling action. How about that?

"Oh yeah, fuck me," Coach Brown said, moaning and groaning as Colin's big White cock filled his asshole. The older Black man huffed and puffed, enjoying the hell out of that big White dick. As Colin's cock invaded his ass, Coach Brown sang his praises in the most primal manner possible. Yeah, as it turns out, a lot of those same Black men who fuck White women can and do enjoy some White dick every now and then. Colin fucked Coach Brown until he came, flooding his ass with his manly seed. The two men's passionate screams filled the college basketball court. Fun times, folks!

Coach Brown awoke with a start. For a moment, he looked around, unsure where he was. Slowly, he calmed down. He was at home in his stately mansion, with his girlfriend Joan by his side. Exhausted from passionate lovemaking, Joan was fast asleep. Colin Devlin was nowhere to be found, for he only appeared in Dreamland. Coach Brown shook his head and tried to go back to sleep. He considered himself straight, even if he occasionally fantasized about same-sex activities. No one would ever find out about these fantasies, and Coach Brown wasn't about to act on them. Life was complex already without this type of shit.

On the other side of town, Colin lay in bed with Valeria. In the dark, Valeria snored loudly. Colin smiled, pleased to have found someone to share his bed and perhaps his life with. The son of poor Mormons from Blacksburg, Virginia, he was living the dream by playing NCAA Division One basketball. For a brief moment, Colin harkened to the moment he and Coach Brown looked into each other's eyes. Colin's heart skipped a beat. Was Coach Brown bisexual? Nah, definitely not. The dude was too manly for that. Colin knew there was nothing he could do about his bisexual tendencies but he could choose not to act on them. Colin decided to focus on his studies, playing basketball, and his new relationship with Valeria. Nothing else mattered.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,126 Followers