Getting Bi in Montreal

Story Info
Alain enjoys Marguerite and Dawson at McGill.
3k words
2.27
4.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers

Meet Alain Phenes, a tall and handsome Haitian gentleman living in the City of Toronto, Ontario. Born in the town of Cap-Haitien, Republic of Haiti, and raised in the City of Montreal, Quebec, Alain is the son of two worlds. Educated at McGill University's prestigious School of Law, Alain aims to make his mark as an attorney in the G.T.A. The brother is tall, handsome, smart and on his way to success. What's the only thing holding him back, you may ask? Attorney Alain Phenes is bisexual, what the Black community hates the most...

For Alain, the road to success has been paved with hardship. He was one of only nineteen black male students in a class of three hundred at McGill University's School of Law. There were thirty nine black female students, one of them his former girlfriend Marguerite Saint-Preux, the tall and sexy Haitian gal who stole his heart. After graduating among the top ten percent of his law class, Alain prepped for the bar exam and applied for jobs left and right.

Alain was collecting rejection notices from recruiters and law firms when the Big Firm came calling. Waterson, Floyd & Finkelstein are quite simply the biggest law firm in all of Canada. They have a thousand attorneys, and maintain offices in Toronto, Montreal, Ottawa, Calgary and for some reason, Winnipeg. Waterson, Floyd & Finkelstein set the gold standard in Canadian legal practice. Everyone wants to work for them. Alain didn't even apply there because he thought it was a firm full of blue bloods. The Big Firm came calling, and Alain was invited to an interview at their Bay Street office in downtown Toronto.

"Welcome aboard," said Sylvie Finkelstein, the tall, blonde-haired and athletic, second-generation managing attorney who interviewed Alain. Forcing himself to be calm, Alain smiled and thanked Finkelstein, and thus his life changed. Alain would start as a Junior Associate at Waterson, Floyd & Finkelstein's Criminal Law Division. The young black man has finally made it to the big leagues. Alain decided to fly to Montreal to share the big news with his parents. That's when everything started to go wrong.

"Holy Father, guard our sons and daughters from the queer culture that tries to recruit them," shouted Pastor Luther Phenes of the Ebenezer Holy Gospel Church of Montreal-Nord, Quebec. The tall, dark-skinned and silver-haired preacher gesticulated as he ranted about the evils of homosexuality and the perils of western society. A lot of the men in the predominantly Haitian church, and most of the women, cheered the preacher on. Alain Phenes shifted uncomfortably in his seat in the front row.

"Say it loud," said Phyllis Dorvil-Phenes, and the plump, bespectacled, silver-haired Haitian matriarch pumped her fist in the air. Alain looked at his mother and flashed her a placid smile. The rest of the ceremony went on about as well as expected. Society changes but the Haitian church does not. Alain grew up hearing his father, the esteemed preacher Pastor Luther Phenes, rage against things he deemed unacceptable. This was nothing new.

After the service concluded, Alain went around shaking hands with members of the congregation. The duties of a pastor's son never end. Alain was accosted by Eugene Guerrier, an old goat who liked to hear himself talk. The man owned three barbershops, a restaurant and a laundromat, and thought this made him the Haitian Canadian version of Bill Gates. Eugene approached Alain with his wife Geraldine and their adult daughter Emilie in tow. The old buzzard wore a stylish suit, and locked eyes with Alain. Sighing, Alain braced himself for the storm.

"Alain, jeune homme, congrats on your new job in Toronto," said Eugene, and he stared hard into the younger man's eyes. Once more Alain sighed. In the Haitian community, officially, gays, lesbians and bisexuals didn't exist. The Haitian church is filled with creepy guys who make too much eye contact with other men even though, officially, they had wives, girlfriends and families. Eugene Guerrier, Montreal businessman, is a card-carrying member of the Haitian closet. The old buzzard has a wife and daughter, but he fucks younger men left and right...

"I see my parents have been talking," said Alain, and he exchanged a few pleasantries with Eugene, then excused himself. Eugene's unwavering stare made Alain uncomfortable. He'd never liked the habit that most gay men and bisexual men have of super-staring at whatever man they're interested in. At some point, prolonged and unwanted eye contact becomes invasive and creepy. Alain played it straight most of the time. Life was easier that way. A lot of gay men and bisexual men felt like sharing their private lives with the public. Alain doesn't subscribe to that school of thought. It's always good to save some secrets for oneself.

After moving away from Eugene and company, Alain greeted a few others, and then paused as he sensed someone staring at him. Marguerite Saint-Preux stood there, looking lovely in a crimson, flower-patterned dress. The tall, curvy, dark-skinned and elegant young woman looked Alain up and down. Alain sighed, and gently waved at Marguerite, but she scoffed and walked away. Alain watched as a tall young white guy with a buzz cut approached Marguerite, and took her hand. Marguerite smiled at Mister Buzz Cut, then turned to look at Alain. Nodding gently, Alain forced himself to look away.

"Marguerite has moved on, son, she's been with Scott for a while now," said Pastor Luther, and Alain frowned. He hadn't expected to find his father standing right behind him. For the life of him, Alain couldn't understand his father's habit of sneaking up soundlessly on people. Alain shook hands with his father, and took one last look at Marguerite. Got to hand it to the white dudes, when they go for a black woman, they go for the cream of the crop. For the thousandth time, Alain cursed himself for his bisexuality. Things would be so much easier if he was straight. The gay world and the heterosexual world both hate bisexual men with a passion. Yeah, it's a lousy existence for Alain...

"I don't know this Scott person but if he makes Marguerite happy, then cool," Alain replied, and Pastor Luther slapped his son's broad shoulder. Alain winced, feeling the slap through his expensive new business suit. He'd gone to Tip Top Tailors and gotten a whole line of new suits for his new job as a criminal defense lawyer. There aren't a lot of black men practicing law in the G.T.A. and Alain wanted to stand out. Clothes make the man, or something along those lines...

"Marguerite graduated law school same time as you, you should have proposed to her, Alain," said Pastor Luther, shaking his head. Alain nodded but otherwise remained silent. He remembered the look of disgust and anger on Marguerite's lovely face the day he told her about his other side. In certain movies and television shows, the wives and girlfriends of bisexual men act like it's no big deal. This wasn't the case in real life, especially in the black community. The same black women who have a plethora of black gay male friends, typically obvious gay black guys, will get mad as hell if they find out that their supposedly heterosexual black boyfriends have bisexual tendencies. Such is the way of the world...

"Alain, you're a switch-hitter, I can't share my life with someone like you," Marguerite told him after his ill-timed confession. Three days before their graduation from McGill School of Law, Alain told Marguerite about his bisexuality...with disastrous results. Alain looked at Marguerite, and she glared at him the way a person looks at excrement. Could this really be the woman he'd made passionate love to? The woman that he wanted to marry? When Alain pleaded with Marguerite not to abandon him, he got a slap for his troubles. Marguerite ran away from Alain as if he were the devil himself. Isn't that a hoot?

"Marguerite and I weren't right for each other," Alain said quietly, but his father ignored him. Pastor Luther Phenes is a master of ignoring what he doesn't want to hear. The old man went to say goodbye to his parishioners, and left the closure of the church to the deacons and deaconesses. Alain waited for his parents in the church parking lot. The three of them drove home in silence. Once they got to their lovely townhouse in Saint Catherine Street, Alain went straight to his room.

"Son, we will always be proud of you," Phyllis Phenes said to Alain, and he mumbled something unintelligible as he lay on his bed. Alain was twenty six years old, but felt as though nothing had changed over the past decade. Alain remembered the girls he had crushes on, and the young women he dated. He remembered the first time he had sex. Alain's first time was with Yasmin, a tall and sexy young Somali Muslim woman he met during freshman year at McGill University. After things fell apart with Yasmin, mainly due to religious and cultural differences, Alain began dating Marguerite. Happiness continues to elude Alain...

"Love you too, Mom," Alain called out, hoping against hope that his mother wouldn't come barging into his room. Lying on his bed, Alain thought about Dawson Wallace, the tall and handsome young Jamaican man he met after splitting with Yasmin. Dawson played soccer for McGill University and had a girlfriend, a sexy redhead named Beatrice, but he seemed to enjoy Alain's company. The two young black men struck a friendship which soon turned into more. Alain's first and only time with a man happened with Dawson. Yup, Dawson was the one who awakened and confirmed Alain's bisexuality.

"Alain, I like you, but I don't date dudes, I prefer females," Dawson told him, after their one and only night of love. Alain looked at Dawson, who seemed so cool and handsome in those days. The young Haitian man felt confused. Prior to meeting Dawson, Alain considered himself straight. He had sex with girls, and enjoyed it. Alain used to smash Yasmin's big booty on the regular and enjoyed making the sexy Somali gal scream his name as they fucked. Could Alain do these things with Yasmin and also enjoy Dawson's body? What did that make him? Alain felt dazed and confused.

"It's cool, dude, no big deal, shit happens," Alain said to Dawson, who smiled in relief. After that incident, the two of them drifted apart. Alain was miserable and forlorn until he ran into Marguerite Saint-Preux. The nerdy gal that Alain remembered from his father's church had morphed into a tall, sexy young black woman with an angelic face, killer body and amazing ass. Alain pursued Marguerite, and they began dating. Alain focused on his relationship with Marguerite, and put Dawson out of mind. Alain banished his bisexual thoughts to the back of his mind, and gave all of his love and attention to Marguerite.

Alain felt troubled when his bisexual feelings resurfaced. He loved Marguerite, but sometimes caught himself checking out other girls...and certain guys. One day, Alain ran into Dawson at a school party with his new girlfriend, Ramona, a fine and curvy Mexican brunette. Marguerite saw the way Alain stared at Dawson and acted nervous around him. Alain played it off as though he and Dawson were former acquaintances, and that seemed to satisfy Marguerite. Alain still enjoyed sex with Marguerite and considered himself mostly straight. He didn't want a relationship with Dawson or any other guy. Unfortunately, Alain's bisexuality refused to go away...

"Life is a mystery," Alain said to himself. He looked at old pictures of female celebrities he'd had crushes on. Alain used to masturbate to bikini pictures of Tennis legend Serena Williams, Australian Basketball goddess Liz Cambage, and of course African American porn star Nyomi B. Alain loves a woman with a big butt. The female posterior is a work of art and Alain loves to eat female booty. Marguerite used to love it when Alain ate her ass after giving her pussy a good licking. Of course, Alain occasionally masturbated to thoughts of Dawson, his manly body and hard dick, but he never told anyone about it. A man's got to have a few secrets...

Alain briefly thought about what it would be like to be out as a bisexual man. The young Haitian man quickly decided against it. The world doesn't want bisexual men to exist. A lot of gay men will try to steal bisexual men from their wives and girlfriends. The gay community doesn't give validity to male bisexuality anyways. Alain couldn't fathom why the LGBT people hated bisexual men so damn much. Alain did enjoy sex with Dawson that one time, but his dick still gets hard over women, so yeah, he really is bisexual. Alain had no desire to settle down with a man, and neither did Dawson. Of course, a lot of women seemed to be anti-bisexuality, like his ex-girlfriend Marguerite. What exactly is Alain supposed to do?

Alain got up and went on his computer. He went online to look at some porn. Browsing through the various categories, Alain searched for something fun to watch. BBW erotica, with anal and interracial content. Alain unzipped his pants and began stroking his thick, uncircumcised dick. The young man grinned as he watched a chubby, blonde-haired white woman getting ass fucked by a shit-talking, athletic black man. Damn, nobody fucks the ladies like porn star Wesley Pipes. The brother is still doing his thing. Alain is definitely a fan of Wesley Pipes anal scenes. Dude knows how to fuck female asses just right...

Shrugging, Alain continued to browse, and came across a video of transgender porn star TS Madison having her way with a masked black dude. Madison tied the brother up and fucked his ass with that huge cock of hers. Alain stroked his dick to full hardness as he watched Madison banging the brother. Hot damn, Madison's got a thick ass on her, and some big tits too. Perhaps Alain should try a transgender porn star one of these days. Hot stuff for sure, but it didn't make Alain cum, so he kept on browsing.

"That's more like it," Alain whispered to himself as he saw a black woman, a black man and a Latino guy get their freak on. Interracial bisexual porn is the best. Alain stroked his cock as he watched black female porn star Daizy Cooper get fucked by bisexual black porn actor Dillion Diaz while he sucked Draven Navarro's thick Latin cock. Alain felt his cock harden as Daizy Cooper sucked Dillion's big dark dick while he rode Draven's thick Latin dick. Hmm, a black woman who doesn't mind getting freaky with bisexual men. Alain wouldn't mind dating or even marrying a lady like porn star Daizy Cooper...

Alain groaned, stroking his cock while watching the action. Dillion fucked Daizy Cooper real good, making her big black booty bounce, and he also sucked Draven's cock with gusto. Alain's toes curled and his cock strained and then sputtered as he came. A sharp groan escaped Alain's lips as he came, blowing his load all over the keyboard. The young Haitian man leaned back on his chair and smiled to himself. Interracial bisexual porn is the best and never lets him down. It's way hotter than straight porn, gay porn or transgender porn. Interracial bisexual porn has everything a bisexual man could ever need, erotically speaking...

Alain took a cloth and cleaned himself up, then headed to the showers. Afterwards, he joined his parents in the living room. Pastor Luther Phenes and his wife Phyllis wondered why their only son Alain seemed so happy. The family watched the movie Coming 2 America together, ate a nice dinner and talked for a bit, and then retired to their separate corners. Alain went back to his room, and Phyllis went to do the laundry while Pastor Luther went to his study. All is well under the Phenes roof, or so it would seem...

"Bi Hang Out here I come," Alain said to himself as he looked at what he'd just made. The cyber spot was quite popular with bisexual men and bisexual women around the world. Alain knew that lots of bisexual women are disgusted by male bisexuality for some reason, but he didn't care. Somewhere out there, there had to be women who liked bisexual men and he would find such a lady to date and maybe even marry. Hell, if Alain found a cool and understanding lady, he might talk her into doing female/male/male threesomes like what he'd seen porn star Daizy Cooper perform with Draven and Dillion.

For the first time in ages, Alain felt okay with his bisexuality. Perhaps being a bisexual man wasn't a curse. Perhaps it's Marguerite and ladies like her who are ignorant and close-minded. Alain would steer clear of men seeking clandestine fun with Dawson as well. Life is better without heartbreaks or STDs. Since the gay world and the straight world both hate bisexual men, Alain would seek others like himself, and the women who like them. Alain slept peacefully that night, and the next day, he hugged his parents and took an Uber to the airport.

"To a new beginning," Alain said to himself as he boarded the airplane leaving the City of Montreal, Quebec, for the City of Toronto, Ontario. Canada's two biggest metropolises are worlds apart in terms of culture and mindset, but that's okay. When Alain returned to the City of Toronto, he didn't feel lost, afraid or confused. With confidence in his stride, attorney Alain Phenes headed to work. The Law Offices of Waterson, Floyd & Finkelstein would never know what hit them. Hurricane Alain is on its way. He's tall, handsome, educated and successful. Ladies and men alike checked out Alain as he walked around Bay Street, and he loved every minute of it. Anyone can get the smoke...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers