Haitian Bisexuality: Church

Story Info
Pastor and his wife meet bi guy in Jacmel, Haiti.
3.1k words
3.19
3.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Homosexuality, lesbianism and bisexuality are sinful, no matter what society says, no matter what laws change," Yvon Marcel said, and the tall, dark-skinned Haitian preacher continued to rage against social outlaws from the Pulpit. As the leader of the local Seventh-Day Adventist Church, Yvon has a lot of influence over his congregation, located in the Jacmel area of the island of Haiti. The men and women of the church got up and gave the preacher man a standing ovation as he preached against sexual deviants.

Seated in the crowd, Theodore Moreau shifted uncomfortably in his seat. Three weeks ago, he was chilling in his stomping grounds in Miami, Florida, enjoying the summer break. Theodore's first year at Miami-Dade College had been eventful, to say the least, that's why his parents, Julien and Marisol Moreau sent him to their ancestral hometown of Jacmel, southern Haiti. Theodore was supposed to stay there for the summer and learn a lesson. That's what Haitian American families do with their hard-headed sons and daughters. They dump them in Haiti for a while, as a form of tough love...

Theodore made the mistake of hooking up with Valeria Castillo, a pretty, big-booty Hispanic chick whose gangster boyfriend Enrique somebody vowed he would slit his throat. Theodore met Valeria in the club and once he saw how wild she looked, and how nice her big ass looked in a red tank top and black miniskirt, the brother decided that he had to smash that. Valeria went home with Theodore, and he fucked her real good.

What Theodore didn't know was that Valeria picked him specifically to make her gangster boyfriend Enrique jealous. A lot of Hispanic guys lose their shit when they see a Hispanic woman with a black man. Too bad for bozos like Enrique, Hispanic women are drawn to Theodore's six-foot-two, lean and athletic, chocolate self like moths to the flame. Theodore's folks whisked him to Haiti because they didn't want him to get shot in the streets of Miami. That's how the brother ended up in the City of Jacmel.

Theodore was born in Miami, and while this wasn't his first trip to the island of Haiti, the young Haitian-American was definitely experiencing some culture shock. Since when were sexual identity clashes a problem in Haiti? Theodore was staying with his aunt Gladys, a tough, kind of mean old Haitian lady with draconian rules which he had to follow while living under her roof. One of those rules was mandatory church attendance on Saturdays, and Theodore was expected to be a good little Adventist while staying with Aunt Gladys.

Theodore took a look around the church, and simmered with quiet fury. He found it weird how a lot of those people, his fellow Haitians, seemed to hate LGBT people. The preacher Yvon Marcel was whipping the crowd of Christians into a frenzy. Theodore grew up in sunny Florida, where sexual pluralism and sensuality are a way of life. Theodore considers himself mostly straight, and while he's only been with women sexually, he's received a blowjob or two from transgender prostitutes on the streets of Miami. Nothing wrong with a walk on the wild side.

Theodore grinned as he remembered Kali, his favorite transgender prostitute, a lovely lady of Indian and African-American descent. Kali was around five-foot-eight, curvy and sexy, with big tits, wide hips and a big ass. Kali reminded Theodore of those curvy Bollywood beauties he saw on YouTube from time to time. The lady was fun, and totally down for whatever, as long as the price was right. Theodore had a lot of fun with her.

"You love this ass," Kali told Theodore as they got down in a seedy hotel, located within walking distance of the Miami-Dade College campus. Theodore lay on the bed, watching as Kali undressed. The smiling, curvaceous Afro-Indian transgender beauty squeezed her big tits and shook her big ass for him, much to his delight. Kali turned around and began stroking her big ole dick, and Theodore grinned. He loves all kinds of ladies, both cisgender women and the transgender ladies. No shame in his game.

"Damn straight," Theodore replied, and he welcomed Kali into his arms, and they did their thing. Theodore lay there, a big smile on his face as Kali sucked his big Haitian dick and massaged his balls. Nobody sucks dick quite like a transgender lady, and Kali is one of the best. After Kali got him hard as a rock, Theodore put on a condom and asked her to get on all fours. Not only did Kali get down, but she twerked that ass for him. How cool was that?

"Come and get it," Kali said in a sexy voice, and Theodore grinned and came up behind her. He caressed her thick brown ass and playfully smacked her. After lubricating Kali's ass and putting on a condom, Theodore eased himself into her backdoor. Kali groaned as Theodore entered her. Gripping her hips, he began fucking her with slow, deep strokes. Kali moaned deeply and rocked against Theodore as he fucked her. The two of them fucked and sucked the afternoon away. It was a great time, to the tune of three hundred bucks an hour. Money well spent as far as Theodore was concerned.

"Preacher's got to be a closet case," Theodore muttered under his breath, as he snapped out of his little trip down memory lane. He nodded to himself, remembering that a lot of supposedly straight men and straight women who hate LGBT people often had hidden same-sex desires themselves. Theodore couldn't believe that LGBT issues were a big deal on the island of Haiti, where a man was considered cool and masculine if he went around fucking everything that moves. Theodore didn't recall Haitian conservativism being a thing. The Haitian people are liberal-minded, flexible and sensual. What was up with this preacher man, Pastor Yvon Marcel?

After the church service, Aunt Gladys insisted on introducing her nephew Theodore to Pastor Yvon Marcel, and his lovely wife Euridice. Thomas managed to shake the pastor's hand without disgust, but avoided eye contact with the man. From the way Pastor Yvon Marcel tried to make forceful eye contact with Theodore, the young Haitian American student realized that he was right. Nobody makes eye contact quite like a man who is on the prowl for sex with other men. Straight men definitely don't make eye contact with other men the way gay men and bisexual men do.

"Welcome to our church, Theo, you are a handsome young man," Pastor Yvon Marcel said, and Theodore nodded, then let his gaze linger on the man's wife, just to see how he would react. Euridice was quite the looker. She was tall and curvy, with light brown skin and a thick Afro. The lady was at least a decade younger than her preacher husband, and looked like she was fresh from college or university. Theodore wouldn't mind getting some of that, for real...

What Theodore was going was gauging Pastor Yvon Marcel's reaction, or lack thereof. Men who like women get pissed when other men ogle their wife or girlfriend. It's the most basic thing of all. Men whose sole loyalty is to the almighty dick feel nothing, except perhaps envy, when another man checks out their female companion. The Pastor ignored the fact that Theodore was looking at his wife, and instead kept trying to make eye contact with Theodore. Yup, the Pastor plays for Team Liberace.

Euridice, the pastor's wife, looked at Theodore and smiled at him the way a woman does when she is interested, or at least intrigued. Theodore decided right then and there that he would kill two birds with one stone. He would fuck the pastor's wife, and expose him as a hatemongering self-loathing closet case. Theodore considers himself mostly straight or heteroflexible or whatever. He likes cisgender women and transgender ladies, and doesn't see himself fucking a guy, ever. Still, while Theodore doesn't eio around telling his business to everybody, he also doesn't talk shit about LGBT people. The pastor crossed the line, and the fucker had to pay.

"Nice to meet you, Monsieur Theo," said Euridice, and she shook his hand and smiled at him. Aunt Gladys cleared her throat, and Theo got the hint. He wished Pastor Yvon Marcel and his wife a lovely day, and then they walked away. Aunt Gladys chastised Theodore for the way he looked at Euridice, and he rolled his eyes as the old Haitian woman got into lecture mode. Why do so many Haitians feel like lecturing people on morality?

"Lady Euridice is a married woman, show some respect," Aunt Gladys said, berating Theodore as they drove home. Theodore ignored her, and looked out the window, at the City of Jacmel. Like much of Haiti, Jacmel had a rough beauty, even though it definitely didn't scream wealth. While Theodore didn't care for the circumstances which brought him to Haiti, he liked the place and its people. Haitian blood runs in Theodore's veins. One day, when he was done with college, Theodore intended to come back and help his countrymen...

As soon as Theodore got home, he went on various social media platforms and looked for Euridice Marcel. Sure enough, he found her and sent her a friend request. Much to Theodore's surprise, the lovely lady accepted his friend request less than an hour after he sent it. Clearly, she was thinking about him. That's how it all began. Theodore began attending the church even more than his aunt Gladys, and it had nothing to do with being religious. The brother wanted the preacher's wife...

Theodore struck a friendship with Euridice, and the more he talked to her, the more fascinated he became. Euridice was born in Les Cayes, and raised in Cap-Haitien, northern Haiti. She met Pastor Yvon Marcel while he was visiting one of his old friends, a professor of hers at the prestigious Universite Roi Henri Christophe. After a brief courtship, the pastor proposed marriage, and Euridice accepted. Two years later, things were dicey between them, to say the least...

"My husband spends more time with his male friends than with me," Euridice lamented, as she and Theodore hung out during Friday Night Vespers. A lot of young people came to the church for group activities during the Vespers, and as first lady of the church, Euridice organized the whole thing. Pastor Yvon Marcel was nowhere to be found. Theodore looked at Euridice, this lovely Haitian woman who was neglected by her closeted, neglectful husband. What a waste...

"Euridice, if you were my lady, I'd never neglect you," Theodore said, and then he kissed her. Euridice kissed Theodore back, and then stopped him. She looked at him nervously, apologized, and then got up and left. Theodore watched her go, wondering what he should say or do. He liked her but she was another man's wife. Pastor Yvon Marcel might be sleeping with other men at night while raging against LGBT people from the pulpit during the day, but he was still Euridice's lawful husband. Theodore simply couldn't change that fact...

Theodore went home, forlorn and miserable. He called Euridice and texted her, to no avail. The next time he and Aunt Gladys went to church, Euridice flat out ignored him. Theodore was beginning to think that he imagined their whole kiss, when suddenly, right as the service was beginning, a skinny, effeminate, dark-skinned male stood up among the assembly. Apparently, the fellow, who behaved more femininely than Theodore could remember Kali doing, had something to say...

"Pastor Marcel, as you well know, my name is Joel, I wish you'd stop preaching against LGBT people, we are both men and I was sucking your dick last night," said the fellow. Audible gasps went up around the church. On the pulpit, Pastor stood, frozen like a deer caught in headlights. Theodore and Aunt Gladys exchanged a look of shock. Having said his piece, Joel walked out of the church, moving with more bounce in his step like a ballerina. Theodore looked at Joel and nodded. Hot damn, this was most unexpected...

"Excuse me," Pastor Yvon Marcel said, and he ran off the pulpit as if the Devil himself were after him. Theodore could think of only one person, and that was Euridice. He looked for her in the crowd of church attendees, but she was nowhere to be found. Chaos erupted in the church, everyone was shouting accusations and expressing anger and disbelief, prompted by Joel's revelations an d the Pastor's abrupt departure. What in the actual fuck was going on?

Theodore walked out of the church, and found Euridice in the parking lot, seated at the wheel of her car. Pastor Yvon Marcel lay on the ground, bleeding from the head. Theodore cautiously approached the pastor, and after making sure the man was still breathing, he checked up on Euridice. The young Haitian woman sat there, tears streaming down her lovely face. Theodore took a deep breath, then tried to salvage the situation...

"Euridice, please, come with me," Theodore said, and he took her hand and helped her out of the car. He whisked her away just as other churchgoers began to appear in the parking lot. Theodore took Euridice's hand and led her to his aunt Gladys car. Fortunately, she'd let him drive that morning since she had a headache. Theodore got in, secured Euridice in the passenger's side, and drove away. Along the way, he called the police and sent them to the church. Someone would take care of Pastor Yvon Marcel, but for the moment, he was somebody else's problem...

"I am so sorry," Euridice said, still weeping, and Theodore drove to Camp Lamandou Hotel, one of the best such establishments in the City of Jacmel. He couldn't take her to his aunt Gladys house, and knew the police might be looking for her. Nobody saw them leave the church together, so he figured they'd be safe there for a bit. Theodore paid for a room, and then ushered Euridice inside. The clerks looked at them and smiled. In Theo's classy suit and tie, and in Euridice's church finery, the two of them looked like newlyweds or something. How about that?

"Euridice, tell me what happened," Theodore said, and after a brief hesitation, Euridice told him. Taking a deep breath, the young woman proceeded to unburden herself. She was in the church when one of her philandering closeted husband's male lovers, a man who acted more feminine than the average woman, outed him in front of the entire congregation. Euridice confronted Pastor Yvon Marcel just as he was fleeing, and that's when all hell broke loose...

"I knew Yvon was bisexual when I married him, he swore he'd be faithful to me and forsake all others, female and male, and I believed him," Euridice said, shaking her head. Theodore gently took Euridice's hands in his, and hesitated, unsure what to say. Euridice had been through a lot. Originally, Theodore planned to bang her and out her husband, but now, he felt a tremendous amount of pity for her...

"Yvon is a fool for forsaking you," Theodore said evenly, and Euridice looked at him and nodded with a sad little smile. She drew closer to him, until her face was inches from his. Theodore looked into Euridice's eyes, and bit his lip, and this time, she kissed him. With no thought, no planning, they tumbled into bed together, and let desire take them where it would. Sometimes, the touch of another human being is as necessary as air...

"Make love to me," Euridice said softly, as she lay naked on the bed, a weird little grin on her face. Theodore looked at her, a beautiful naked black woman with perky breasts, a curvy body, and thick thighs. Gently, Theodore kissed Euridice and caressed her breasts, before licking a path downward. Upon reaching her crotch, he spread her thick thighs, inhaled her womanly scent and then went to work. Euridice closed her eyes as Theodore began eating her pussy...

"Hmm, you taste good," Theodore paused to say, before he resumed sucking on her clit. He slid two fingers inside Euridice's pussy, and then added a third. Euridice let out a happy moan as Theodore worked his magic on her. For years she'd been neglected by her husband, and wondered if she was less desirable, since he didn't pay any attention to her. Now she knew better. Theodore ate Euridice's pussy like his life depended on it, and soon she found herself squirming and moaning in sheer delight...

"Shut up and fuck me," Euridice told Theodore, as he put her on all fours, and looked at her thick brown ass as though mesmerized. Theodore nodded, and stroked his hard dick. With a swift thrust, he buried himself inside of her. Euridice was the first woman Theodore had sex with since he left Miami and moved to Haiti, and he savored the experience. Euridice moaned deeply, grinding her ass against Theodore's groin and driving his dick deeper inside of her. They fucked like there was no tomorrow, and collapsed, exhausted, on the hotel bed...

Afterwards, Theodore and Euridice lay in bed, in awkward silence. He tried to come up with a plan, something they could tell the police, because he figured that there would be an investigation into the definite assault which her husband was a victim of. Theodore would soon find out that he'd grossly misunderstood how things worked on the island of Haiti. With the Pastor being outed as a Masisi, the Haitian Creole derogatory word for a gay person, he became a pariah, the kind of person one could victimize at will...

"Euridice, you're a unique woman, if you ever need my help with anything, I offer it freely," Theodore said, and Euridice nodded, and then went to the shower. Theodore decided to go home, even though the hotel room was paid for the next two days. Upon arriving at the villa, he got a lecture from his aunt Gladys, who was pissed about being left at church. Theodore mumbled an apology and went to his room. The young Haitian American had a lot to think about...

Euridice Marcel was never arrested for the assault against her husband, Pastor Yvon Marcel, who granted her a speedy divorce before leaving for the island of Guadeloupe. She would later remarry and become the first female Pastor of the same church her closeted ex-husband Yvon Marcel once lorded over. Theodore learned all that from Aunt Gladys. Theodore left the City of Jacmel for Port-Au-Prince, where he boarded a plane bound for the City of Miami, Florida. Theodore learned a lot of things from his time in Haiti, mainly about accepting who and what he is, and facing the consequences of his actions. Theodore was done hiding from Enrique and his fellow Hispanic gangsters. He would go to the police and come clean, and then, if Enrique and his buddies were still after him, he'd give them hell...