Black Psychiatrists In Canada

Story Info
Dr. Joseph fucks Sylvia and Marcel in Ottawa. Bi fun.
1.4k words
2.56
1.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,126 Followers

Black men and Black women with college and university degrees and ambition are making their presence felt in places like Ottawa, Halifax, Montreal, Toronto and Vancouver, in spite of passive aggressive Canadian racism. In Canada, the racists are covert for the most part, smiling to one's face while stabbing one in the back. Black folks operating in Canada have to be on their toes at all times. Treachery and prejudice often wear a pleasant face. Social change is needed, for real. Is there hope for the young Black men and young Black women attending Canada's colleges and universities? Will they find good jobs after graduation? Something's got to give!

Dr. Stephen Joseph is the president of the Ottawa Black Professionals Organization and the force behind its many scholarships, aimed at helping young Black men and young Black women attending colleges and universities across Ontario, Quebec, New Brunswick and other parts of Canada. Who is this amazing man and what makes him tick? Dr. Stephen Joseph is certainly a man of mystery. The good doctor can be seen giving speeches at colleges and universities along with churches, mosques and other places of power and influence. It must be said that he is a man on a mission. What drives such a man?

Dr. Stephen Joseph is a six-foot-tall, beefy and handsome, forty-something Black man of Haitian descent living in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. Educated at Concordia University and McGill University, this gentleman does what he can to promote good mental health in minority communities. Black men can make a difference in this world and not just in sports or entertainment. There aren't a lot of Black psychiatrists working in Canada and Dr. Stephen Joseph believes in paving the way for the future. There is nothing more important than mentoring the next generation of Black mental health professionals. Dr. Stephen Joseph can absolutely be considered to be a man on a mission.

"Thank you for mentoring us," Sylvia Monteiro said, and the tall, curvy and brown-skinned, Afro-Brazilian young woman smiled at Dr. Stephen Joseph. Their relationship is more akin to celebrity and fan than mentor and mentee. The good doctor returned the young woman's smile and gently stroked her cheek. Dr. Stephen Joseph is proud of the fiery and accomplished young woman that Sylvia Monteiro has become. In a few weeks, Sylvia Monteiro will graduate with her Master's degree in psychology from the University of Saint Paul. Isn't that something worth celebrating?

"You're a fine example, sir," said Sylvia Monteiro's friend and fellow mentee, Marcel Agbaje. The tall, dark-skinned and muscular young Nigerian man smiled at Dr. Stephen Joseph. Nodding, Dr. Stephen Joseph smiled at Marcel Agbaje. This one is a personal favorite of the good doctor. Born in the environs of Kano, Nigeria, and raised in the City of Ottawa, Marcel is close to graduating from Carleton University, an uptight school if there ever was one, with his Master's degree in criminal psychology. From early on, Marcel Agbaje was mentored by the good doctor. Now, the time has come for the mentor to set his mentees on their path.

"I am so proud of you, now, let us celebrate," said Dr. Stephen Joseph. Sylvia Monteiro and Marcel Agbaje exchanged a smile and a nod. The good doctor unzipped his pants, freeing his long and thick Black dick. Sylvia licked her full lips hungrily. The curvaceous Afro-Brazilian beauty grabbed Dr. Stephen Joseph's dick and stroked him before taking him into her mouth. Marcel Agbaje watched enviously as Sylvia sucked the good doctor's long and thick Black dick. The Nigerian scholar felt his dick harden as his lady friend sucked off their mentor. What's a horny, bicurious Nigerian brother to do?

"Sir, let me help Sylvia out," Marcel Agbaje said pleadingly, and Dr. Stephen Joseph nodded. Seriously, who is the good doctor to dare deny a strong Black man the right to help a strong Black woman suck a big Black dick? Dr. Stephen Joseph is too humble to refuse such an ardent request. Sylvia Monteiro winked at Marcel as the Nigerian stud got on his knees and began sucking on the good doctor's big Black balls. Dr. Stephen Joseph smiled as Sylvia and Marcel joined forces to suck his big Black cock and big Black balls.

"Isn't our mentor delicious?" Sylvia asked Marcel as she lathered Dr. Stephen Joseph's cock with her tongue. Marcel smiled at Sylvia and nodded at her while sucking on Dr. Stephen Joseph's big balls. The good doctor sighed happily as he got his dick sucked by a sexy, curvy and big-booty mixed chick from Brazil and a fine, well-endowed and manly brother from Nigeria. A lot of bisexual Black men play the straight game because the gay world hates them and Black women's biphobia is nothing short of legendary. Dr. Stephen Joseph believes in letting his freaky flag fly every damn day. Female booty is fun, and male booty is fun, and the good doctor refuses to choose between them. Dr. Stephen Joseph enjoys everything on the sexual menu.

"I want your butts," Dr. Stephen Joseph said to Sylvia and Marcel, after they finished polishing his big Black cock and big Black balls with their tongues. Marcel and Sylvia exchanged a grin and then spread their ass cheeks for the good doctor. Dr. Stephen Joseph stroked his big Black cock before putting on a condom. Grabbing some lotion, the good doctor smeared some of it on Sylvia's asshole, causing her to giggle. Dr. Stephen Joseph laughed and smacked Sylvia's thick and brown Brazilian booty. Next, the good doctor lubricated Marcel's butt, and the Nigerian stud nodded gratefully. Time for some action.

"Me first please," Sylvia said excitedly. Dr. Stephen Joseph grinned as the Afro-Brazilian gal spread her thick brown ass cheeks wide open, exposing her butt hole. As Marcel looked on, the good doctor pressed his big Black dick against Sylvia's butt hole and pushed. Some bisexual Black men seem more fond of female butt holes than male butt holes, and other men who happen to be gay or bisexual need to get over it. Every man is allowed his preference at the end of the day. Marcel stroked his dick as he watched Dr. Stephen Joseph slide his dick into Sylvia's asshole. A gentleman must wait his turn, it would seem...

"Such a tight ass," Dr. Stephen Joseph said with a grin as he plunged his dick into Sylvia's butt hole. Sylvia moaned as the mature Black man's big dick filled her asshole. The good doctor turned around and looked at Marcel. Hmm, seems as though there's a change of plans. With one hand on Sylvia's ass and the other on Marcel's dick, Dr. Stephen Joseph made his wishes known. Marcel smiled and grabbed condoms and lube. The Nigerian stud came up behind his handsome Haitian mentor, and caressed his ass. Hastily grabbing some lotion, Marcel got ready. Time for some action.

"It is an honor, sir," Marcel said as he slid his dick into Dr. Stephen Joseph's warm, tight asshole. The good doctor groaned as the Nigerian stud's dick entered his asshole. At the same time, Sylvia squealed, for Dr. Stephen Joseph's big Black dick throbbed within her butt hole. The curvy Brazilian gal fingered her wet pussy and began grinding her big ass against the doctor's groin. Marcel sighed happily as he filled Dr. Stephen Joseph's asshole with his big Nigerian dick. With his dick buried inside a woman's butt hole and a stiff dick buried up his own asshole, the good doctor was on cloud nine. The three colleagues fucked like there was no tomorrow.

After a while, the three switched things up. Dr. Stephen Joseph came up behind Marcel, who thrust his dick into Sylvia's pussy. Sylvia moaned as Marcel's thick Nigerian dick filled her tight Brazilian pussy. Meanwhile, Marcel did some screaming of his own as the good doctor fucked his ass. Dr. Stephen Joseph rammed his dick up Marcel's ass. this was payback for what Marcel did to the doctor's ass earlier. The three colleagues fucked nonstop, and didn't let up until exhaustion claimed them, several hours later. A good time was had by all.

"Best graduation gift ever," Sylvia Monteiro said to Dr. Stephen Joseph as she and Marcel Agbaje exited the office. The good doctor thanked his colleagues for a wonderful time, and wished them well. Dr. Stephen Joseph smiled to himself after the Nigerian hunk and the Afro-Brazilian beauty left his office. There are many young Black men and young Black women at colleges and universities across Canada who need mentorship. Someone's got to help them with school and life, and keep them on the right track. Is Dr. Stephen Joseph's brand of mentorship right for you?

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,126 Followers