Getting Bi in Morocco

Story Info
Noora and Malik meet Shamika and Kyle.
2k words
2.62
3.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,141 Followers

Meet Noora Chaoun, a curvaceous and busty, bronze-skinned and dark-haired young Moroccan Muslim woman living in the City of Stamford, Connecticut. Noora is happily married to a big and tall, handsome African Muslim gentleman named Malik Boubacar and they are doing quite well for themselves. The couple recently bought a townhouse in the storied Westlake neighborhood of Stamford. Noora is a nurse at the local hospital, and Malik works for the Connecticut Department of Corrections. The couple has fallen into a rut and decided to try new things in order to spice up their marriage. Whatever could go wrong for this interracial Muslim couple?

Malik Boubacar was born in the City of Accra, Ghana, and moved to the City of Hartford, Connecticut, a decade ago. After graduating from the Criminal Justice program at Hartford University, Malik began working for the Connecticut Department of Corrections. Two years into his new job as a corrections officer, Malik decided to do some traveling. Turned out to be one of the best decisions of his life. While visiting the City of Marrakesh, Morocco, Malik met the unforgettable Noora Chaoun. The curvy North African gal with the golden skin, lovely brown eyes, curly black hair and thick round ass simply took his breath away.

One look at Noora and Malik knew he had to have her. Black men who want to marry Moroccan women will run into a plethora of problems, there's no avoiding that. In the Kingdom of Morocco, racism is an open secret. The strong bias against Sub-Saharan African men and women is evident in every facet of life in Morocco. A lot of North Africans and Arabs act as though black men and black women are of lesser value than they are, and this is nothing new. From Algeria to Morocco, from Saudi Arabia to Iraq, the Arabs and North Africans treat black men and black women with disdain. Malik knew what he was getting into when he visited the Kingdom of Morocco.

As a good-looking black man who carried himself with confidence, Malik caught a lot of Moroccan women looking at him as he walked around the City of Marrakesh. Black men with money aren't something which Moroccans were used to. The only woman that Malik wanted was the unforgettable Noora Chaoun, and he pursued her. When Noora's father Saad strongly opposed their union, Noora and Malik eloped. The couple fled Morocco together and settled in Connecticut. Life has been wonderful ever since.

Malik Boubacar lucked out when he married Noora Chaoun because the Moroccan beauty was smart, sensual and very open-minded. While Malik loves his wife Noora with all of his heart and soul, he does have another side to himself. Malik is bisexual, and prefers women. Prior to meeting Noora, Malik dated a black woman named Esther, who flipped out when he told her about his bisexuality. Noora was not like other women whom Malik fell for. The open-minded Moroccan beauty embraced her husband for who and what he is. That's what good wives do. With Noora's encouragement, Malik has begun exploring his other side once more.

"I'm down for some fun," said Malik, and he smiled at his wife Noora before looking at their new friends Kyle Kennedy and Shamika Lathers. The short, red-haired and slender Irishman and his tall, curvaceous, dark-skinned Jamaican wife made quite the striking couple. When Malik and Noora met Kyle and Shamika, it seemed like Kismet. Two interracial couples meeting and getting along. As it turns out, their lifestyles were quite comparable. Shamika is a dentist, and Kyle is a lawyer. Nothing wrong with middle-class couples getting together for some fun...

"You make a lovely couple," Noora said to a blushing Shamika, who grinned and nodded at her husband Kyle. In her hometown of Marrakesh, Morocco, Noora met lots of lovely women and handsome men. Prior to meeting and falling in love with Malik Boubacar, Noora had fun with both women and men. There are bisexual women in the Kingdom of Morocco. Some hijab-wearing, prim and proper Muslim ladies in the realm of North Africa partake of both dick and pussy. Noora is very sexual and getting married hasn't changed her. This is one of the many things which her husband Malik loves about her...

"You look great yourself," said Shamika, and she looked at Noora with admiration. Noora winked at Shamika, who grinned and waved at her. Tall and busty, with wide hips, thick thighs and a big round butt, the dark-skinned and lovely Shamika has that Afro-Caribbean hotness that cannot be matched. It was that hotness which first drew Kyle Kennedy, a Boston Irishman, to Shamika. The short Irish man and the tall, curvy black woman from the Island of Jamaica made a rather unique couple. Kyle considers himself lucky to have Shamika in his life.

"It's a pleasure to be here, thanks for receiving us," Kyle said, and he winked at his wife Shamika. When Kyle graduated from Suffolk Law School, his family wanted him to marry a lovely Irishwoman named Deirdre, but Kyle was torn by his hidden desires. Kyle felt attracted to black women and black men, and his bisexuality and interracial proclivities were not acceptable to his Irish American family. Kyle ended up ditching Deirdre and marrying Shamika, and they agreed to explore his other side together. The Irish/Jamaican couple began exploring the Stamford swingers scene together, and that's how they met their counterparts Malik and Noora. Interracial bisexual couples doing their thing, folks...

"Let's do this," said Noora, and the gorgeous Moroccan gal got the party started by undressing. There were admiring glances and smiles everywhere as Noora revealed her curvaceous, sexy body. Malik smiled at Shamika and Kyle, then undressed. The big and tall, dark-skinned African Muslim man pulled his sexy Moroccan wife into his arms and kissed her. Noora kissed Malik back and stroked his big dark dick while he caressed her big tits and round ass. Aroused by what they were beholding, Shamika and Kyle undressed as well. Time to have some fun...

"That's more like it," said Malik, and he sat on the couch while Noora and Shamika went to him. The busty, big-bottomed Jamaican gal and the sexy, bronze-skinned Moroccan beauty kissed passionately and then decided to share some dick. Malik grinned as Noora and Shamika grabbed his cock and began sucking him off. With two hot women sucking his cock, Malik was on cloud nine. Meanwhile, Kyle sat naked on the opposite couch and stroked his big white cock while watching his wife Shamika and Noora entertain their new friend Malik. The big black man seemed to be enjoying himself immensely.

"Hmm, I haven't had black dick in a while," Shamika said, and she winked at Malik as she sucked him off. Meanwhile, Noora caressed Shamika's big butt and began fingering her pussy. Shamika grinned as Noora began eating her pussy from behind. Malik groaned happily as Shamika sucked his cock while his wife Noora ate her pussy. Malik beckoned for Kyle to join in on the fun. Kyle smiled and nodded. The bisexual Irishman came up behind Noora and caressed the curvy Moroccan gal's thick bronze ass. Just like that, Kyle began licking Noora's big ass while she ate his wife Shamika's sweet pussy. Let the good times roll...

"This is hot," Noora said, and she kissed Kyle after he gave her big Moroccan booty a good licking. Kyle smiled at Noora and stroked his cock while watching her. Noora grabbed a strap-on dildo, put it on and came up behind Shamika. Gripping Shamika's wide hips, Noora pushed the dildo into her pussy. Shamika sighed happily, welcoming Noora's dildo in her pussy. While getting fucked by Noora, Shamika sucked Malik until he was hard as a rock. Malik grabbed a condom and lube, for he was ready to fuck. Time to get this show on the road.

"Here I come," Malik said, and he came up behind his wife Noora, who was busy fucking their sexy Jamaican gal pal Shamika. Malik caressed Noora's thick bronze ass and then slid his cock into her pussy after putting on a condom. Noora moaned happily as Malik's cock filled her pussy, but she continued fucking Shamika with her strap-on dildo just the same. Kyle, turned on by all this, joined the fun. Kyle silenced his wife Shamika's screams by offering her his thick white cock to suck on. The sexy Jamaican gal winked at her hubby and began sucking his pale stick. It's all good with her...

"Oh yeah, fuck me," Noora said, grinding her big ass against Malik's groin, and the big and tall African Muslim man fucked her good. Malik slammed his thick dark cock into Noora's pussy, and she in turn slammed her dildo into Shamika's pussy. Kyle winked at Malik as he got his cock sucked by Shamika. Malik smiled and nodded. The interracial foursome continued with their fun like this and then switched things up. Noora pulled her dildo out of Shamika's snatch, and the two women then took care of each other's needs. Noora lay flat on the floor while Shamika sat on her face. Time for the Moroccan Muslim woman to discover the taste of Jamaican pussy...

"Lick my pussy," Shamika said happily, and she rubbed her tits as she rode Noora's face. The curvy Moroccan gal enthusiastically ate the big Jamaican gal's pussy. Shamika grinned as Noora smacked her big ass while eating her out. Meanwhile, Kyle and Malik did their thing. Kyle sat Malik down and sucked the big black man's thick cock. Malik smiled as Kyle sucked his big black cock like there was no tomorrow. Next, Kyle put on a condom while Malik got on all fours. Time for the bisexual African Muslim man to discover the power of big white cock. Kyle gripped Malik's hips and thrust his cock up his ass.

"Feels good," Malik groaned, and the big black man stroked his cock while Kyle fucked him. Kyle is a bisexual Irishman who simply loves black ass, female or male. Last night, Kyle bent his sexy Jamaican wife Shamika over and shoved his cock into her butt hole, fucking her big black ass passionately until she tapped out. Tonight, Kyle fucked Malik's ass with gusto, plowing his cock into his butt hole. Shamika and Noora watched as their husbands got their freak on. Some women think male bisexuality is a beautiful thing, and haters can think whatever they want about that...

"Let's switch things around," Kyle said, and Malik nodded. Kyle got on all fours and Malik gripped his hips as he worked his thick African cock into the white man's ass. Kyle groaned as Malik thrust his big black cock up his ass. Meanwhile, Shamika and Noora continued to do their thing. Noora was now on all fours, and Shamika was fucking her with the strap-on dildo. Smacking Noora's big Moroccan booty and pulling her hair, Shamika fucked her good. The four of them went at it like this for some time, then switched things around yet again...

"Oh yeah, fuck me," Shamika squealed, and the curvy, big-bottomed Jamaican gal smiled as Malik smacked her ass and pushed his cock into her butt hole. Meanwhile, Noora sucked Kyle's cock, and then rode him. Kyle grinned as Noora straddled him. The curvy Moroccan gal smiled as she began riding the bisexual Irishman's cock. Malik blew his wife Noora a kiss as he plunged his cock into the depths of Shamika's warm, tight butt hole. Noora moaned passionately as Kyle slammed his cock into her pussy. The sexually adventurous interracial foursome fucked and sucked the night away in this fashion. A grand old time was had by all...

"We should make this a regular event," Malik Boubacar said to Kyle Kennedy and his wife Shamika Lathers. Noora Chaoun stood beside her husband, her face aglow from a great fuck. Noora kissed Shamika goodbye and Malik hugged Kyle, and then the two couples parted ways. This is the way of the modern world, folks. A bisexual African Muslim man is exploring the swingers lifestyle with his Moroccan Muslim wife, and they found a sexy Jamaican gal and a hunky bisexual Irishman to play with. No shame in their game. Care to join the club? If not, just watch enviously, like any hater!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,141 Followers