Getting Bi with Help from Family Ch. 03

Story Info
Jake & Marty play a classic game of Truth or Dare.
3k words
4.63
18.3k
29
1

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In Part 2, Jake's father John comes home from work early to find his son and best friend Marty having a good time--and John happily joins in.

Part 3 - Dare to Dare

Jake, his best friend Marty, and Jake's father, John, ate pizza and watched a movie. Nude. Marty was welcome to stay the night, and after the evening they'd had, he was happy not to go home. He probably reeked of jizz.

Jake thought of his dad joining in on his and Marty's sacred time. Jake and Marty had an arrangement: if a girl wasn't around and they were horny, they would exchange blow jobs to relieve the stress. Neither particularly enjoyed sucking cock, but neither particularly hated it. It was a means to an end: suck a cock, get your cock sucked.

The ritual, followed by hours nude playing video games before dad got home, worked for them on the nights their girlfriends were unavailable.

But John had walked in on the two young men, now 18-year-old seniors in high school. Marty had been the catalyst. Infrequently embarrassed and often the source of fun at any gathering, Marty encouraged John to join them in watching lesbian porn. It quickly devolved into a shared jerk-off session that ended in Marty swallowing his best friend's dad's cum.

Marty was unsure of why he did it. Again, sucking cock wasn't arousing to him. He was, in fact, straight. But there's something to be said for making people feel good, even if that person was a man, even if that man was like a father figure to him.

Jake, however, was conflicted. He'd gotten his cock out and came with his father and friend. It embarrassed him, made him feel guilty, and turned him on--utterly confusing.

He'd, of course, seen his father nude at, say, a public swimming pool locker room. He knew his 46-year-old father had a hairy chest and butt and plenty of pubic hair. His balls hung lower than his cock, and, although skinny, his equestrian body was muscular. But being able to compare his cock to his father's boosted his confidence. He felt grateful and proud knowing his was longer than his dad's.

Then Jake wondered if his father doubted his sexuality. Sure, he'd gotten reassurance that his father thought everything was perfectly normal. But Jake wasn't gay. He just enjoyed getting off in the company of others.

Perhaps Jake gave in to his curiosity after John admitted to masturbating with his father, Jake's long-since-passed grandfather, and his Uncle Rob back in the day. The bold admission made Jake feel paradoxically more comfortable and--was it worried?

John, to his credit, let it all happen. A spectator to how it would play out, he straddled feelings of guilt and joy--maybe pride. He hadn't had sexual contact with a human in years, and the thought of having people close to him appreciate his presence as a sexual human being was impossibly inviting.

John felt distant from his teenage son, though. In recent years Jake had become more distant, less communicative. They enjoyed good rapport and rarely fought. Jake was a good kid and student who never needed reprimanding. John might have stuck around, taken off his clothes, watched porn, and cum down Marty's throat just a few feet from Jake to feel closer to his son. His family was tighter than ever after a similar time with his father and brother (and many omitted details when recalling their circle jerks).

Marty, Jake, and John Vilsack sat nude in the living room.

Full of pizza and exhausted from the events and emotions of the day, John excused himself.

"I'm off to bed, boys," he said. "Don't get too crazy."

"Hookers and blow," Marty joked, giving Mr. Vilsack two thumbs up.

"Good night, boys," John chuckled on his way out. His cock and balls swung with his walk. Jake and Marty watched, expressionless.

"Rum and coke?" Marty asked his friend.

"Fine," Jake said, expecting his buddy's request as routine during sleepovers. He fixed some drinks, his impressive flaccid cock flopping around as he moved.

"Truth or dare?" Marty asked, feeling playful. This evening had been fun (and weird), and he didn't want it to end. "Take a drink after each dare?"

Jake rolled his eyes. "My god, dude. Don't you ever calm the fuck down?"

Marty ignored him. "Truth or dare, Jake."

"Truth."

"Do you get riled up thinking of me fucking Lucy behind your back?"

Jake's cock began to grow as the image of his best friend fucking his girlfriend unfurled in his mind.

"That's a yes," Marty said, laughing and pointing.

"Fuck off," Jake said. He suddenly felt introverted. Slightly embarrassed and still in shock from what happened earlier.

They both took a drink, even though it wasn't the rule.

"Alright," said Jake. "Truth or dare."

"Truth."

"Do you feel guilt for cheating on Katie?" Jake asked. "You know, when you, me, and Lucy...." Jake trailed off.

"No," Marty said confidently. He took a sip of his drink. "It's hot. Taboo. Kind of empowering."

Jake sipped his rum and Coke and wondered if it excited Marty to fuck Lucy and not tell her that her boyfriend had permitted him to do it. Moreover, would Lucy enjoy cheating on Jake?

"Full mast, bro." Marty tapped his friend's cock playfully.

"Look who's talking," Jake said, finally breaking into a smile, gesturing towards Marty's upwardly curved hard-on.

The two, hard for the third time in one day, volleyed truths back and forth. Jake liked eating his girlfriend's ass. Marty enjoyed getting rimmed, which Jake knew, having witnessed Lucy tonguing Marty, both of them on all fours, while Jake fucked her doggy style.

Other truths were revealed--like how they loved their girlfriends, missed their absent parents and felt comfortable giving each other blowjobs when needed.

With the third rum and coke, the dares rolled in and intensified.

Streaking in the front yard, naked booty dancing, a silly catwalk, teabagging, and so on as the boys flaunted their goods, oscillating between hard and soft cocks. Neither were embarrassed, and both were having some tipsy fun.

"Dare," said Jake.

"I dare you to eat my ass," Marty said. He looked like the devil.

"Awe, man, come one," Jake hated eating his ass. Marty was a hairy guy from the waist below. He'd rimmed Marty once before, each satisfying a curiosity, which they had since not reenacted. However, the experience had brought Jake to do the same for his girlfriend.

"That's the game, dude," Marty said with a devilish grin. He stood up from the couch. "A dare is a dare," he continued, his hands on his hips, his cock pointing up.

"Fucking Christ," Jake groaned.

"Lay down on the floor."

"Seriously, dude?"

"What? I'm lazy. I want to sit." Marty snickered.

Jake lay on the floor, his arms to his side like a corpse. Marty planted his feet on either side of Jake's shoulders. He squatted.

Marty's low-hanging balls rested on Jake's nose and eyes. "Feast away, bro."

Jake sighed and began to lick Marty's hole. The balls on his face had forced his eyes closed, and even though his tongue probed a hairy asshole, he imagined it was Lucy's instead.

Marty moaned theatrically. A little drunk and extra playful, he hammed up the experience to annoy his friend, whose tongue was in his ass. He turned his head to notice that Jake was still hard.

Marty turned 180° on Jake's tongue. Jake muffled something Marty couldn't understand. Marty, whose hairy balls now rested on Jake's chin, grabbed Jake's hard cock and jacked it for him. His other hand moved to his cock, which began to ooze precum. Jake's tongue felt gentle, soft, and warm, finding its way over the multitude of nerve endings in Marty's anus.

"Someone's turned on," Marty quipped.

Jake mumbled something Marty couldn't make out.

"What?" Marty asked Jake. Marty lost himself in the throes of being rimmed. He lifted his ass slightly so Jake could repeat himself without an asshole on his mouth.

"I'm imagining you're Lucy," Jake caught his breath.

"Me too, dude," Marty whispered. He put his total weight on his buddy's face. He gyrated his hips over his friend's mouth and moaned.

That was too much for Jake to take. The hairy ass crack made him potently aware that he was eating a man's ass. Jake pushed on Marty's thighs, lifting him. "Alright, fucker," Jake said. "That's enough."

Marty groaned in disappointment and planted his rear back on the couch. Jake took a big gulp of his drink as he couched himself.

"God, that feels so good," Marty exclaimed. "I don't know how you're not into getting rimmed."

"Different strokes," Jake said, eager to move on. "Truth or dare, dude."

"Dare."

"Alright." Jake thought if Marty liked his ass played with so much, maybe it was time to take it up a notch. "Finger yourself."

"What the fuck? No," Marty said, dragging out the vowel. "No fucking way."

"A dare's a dare, man," Jake shrugged, sneering. "Fuck knows your hole is lubed."

Marty sighed after Jake rolled his eyes. "Fine. Hold my legs up," Marty instructed, concealing a smile.

He didn't want to give any indication that the idea intrigued him. He'd never had anything aside from a tongue in his ass but hadn't ruled out the possibility. But in his fantasies, this scenario had always been with Katie or Lucy.

Marty lay on the floor, while Jake got on his knees at Marty's feet. He lifted his friend's legs, his hands gripping the underside of Marty's knees. It was a position Jake had found himself in with Lucy many times before. But no fucking this time.

Jake poked his friend's asshole with his still-hard cock several times. Jake saw a string of precum break and stick to his friend's hole. Best not to share that information.

"Holy fuck no," Marty nearly yelled. "No fucking way."

Jake laughed hysterically. "Calm down. You're not my type."

They laughed as Marty stuck his index finger in his mouth. Now slick, he moved it down, past his cock that oozed precum on his stomach, between his legs, and to his hole.

He fit the first knuckle in and grimaced, taking his time to adjust.

Jake watched from above. His cock sometimes touched his friend's wrist. Not because he wanted it to, but because it was so long that he couldn't control the contact if he were to stay in his current position to hold his friend's legs up.

Marty sucked air through his teeth. He pushed his finger in up to the second knuckle. It stung and simultaneously felt amazing to have his hole gripping something.

"Finger yourself, dude," Jake reminded him.

Marty moved his finger in and out of his hole. He scowled at the sharp pain.

"All the way in!" Jake encouraged him as if they were at one of their track meets.

Jake slowly pushed Marty's index finger into the third knuckle, slick with saliva from his mouth. Marty's cock involuntarily jumped off his stomach and shot the slightest bit of cum on his happy trail.

"Fuck," Marty whispered.

"Massage your prostate." Jake nestled his chin in his shoulder, hiding his giggle. Seeing Marty cum from anal stimulation in this compromising position was hilarious.

Jake held Marty's legs for a bit longer. Still, he felt uncomfortable after witnessing how much his friend enjoyed a finger in his ass. His friend had sucked two cocks, swallowed two loads (including Jake's own father's), gotten his ass eaten out, and now he was finger fucking himself. Is Marty gay?

"Okay, bud. I'm next," he said, lowering Marty's legs, thus forcing him to remove his finger.

On the couch again, the game resumed--all dares.

Marty kissed Jake's butt cheeks, and Jake licked Marty's hairy balls.

"I dare you to sneak into my dad's room and show him your asshole," Jake said, slurring his words. He'd probably had enough rum.

Marty laughed. "Fuck it, okay," he said, rising from his seat and tiptoeing down the hall.

"Be quiet," whispered Jake behind him.

"I know."

Jake stopped at the bedroom's open door. He watched Marty tiptoe into the room. Marty stopped at the edge of the bed, turned his back to slumbering John, bent over slightly, and pulled his cheeks apart. They stifled giggles while Marty wagged his ass, his hole exposed.

Jake's father stirred.

"Fuck," he whispered and bolted out of the room, nearly tripping. The boys returned to the living room and burst into laughter they'd held for too long. Marty broke the dare streak, requesting a truth. They nursed more rum and coke.

"Okay," Jake thought carefully. His friend was still hard, though Jake had gone flaccid. "Alright, do you enjoy sucking dick?"

Marty didn't respond immediately. He bit his lip, and his dilated pupils wandered. Jake reminded him to be honest.

"Well," Marty ended the word on an up-note as if it were a question. "I don't find cocks hot or anything. Being around a hard one makes my dick hard, I guess. But I don't think that's weird."

Jake wondered if his friend was gay or bi. What would Jake do? Jake was sure that blow jobs and porn and hanging around naked together would suddenly take on a whole new context and probably need to stop. He wasn't a homophobe, but, not knowing any gay people besides one out guy in school, he worried his friend might seek more than a friendship--in which Jake had zero interest.

"I guess I like it," Marty admitted.

Jake tried not to show his disappointment.

"But not in a gay way," Marty continued. "At least, I don't think so. I like the feeling of it in my mouth. Sucking on something hard and warm is nice. But I wouldn't say cock is irresistible or I crave or need it. But I'm fine with doing it if there's one there, and a guy is willing, and I trust him."

Jake could understand the mouthfeel, perhaps. It was nice when he deepthroated Marty. The feeling of his filled mouth. But for Jake, it didn't go beyond that.

He thought about how Marty never got hard sucking dick. How they'd watched lesbian porn together, both hard as rocks. He'd watched Marty fuck his girlfriend. Jake settled on the compromise that his friend was straight, with a bit of gay in him. Jake could handle that.

"And it's not like I find guys attractive," Marty slurred. "Like, I can tell when a dude's attractive, but I always think: 'Hey, he must have to fight off pussy for a moment's rest.'"

They laughed, and the game progressed.

"I dare you to dare me," Marty began after Jake requested a dare, "to suck your dad's cock."

"Dude, he's fucking sleeping," Speech slurring, Jake's eyes communicated surprise.

In the bedroom, Jake hadn't seen what Marty had--his father's erection under the sheets. Marty got a good look before showing off his asshole.

"Dude, Katie sucked me off in my sleep once. I had no idea. Your dad's not gonna wake up," Marty argued, his speech also catching consonants.

A little drunk, Jake would admit the logical side of his brain was faulty. His friend likes cock in his mouth. He'd already had his father's cock in his mouth once today, which Marty didn't mind, nor swallowing cum. If his father didn't care, he probably wouldn't be upset if he woke up to Marty slobbering on his penis.

"You do like sucking, don't you?" Jake teased, masking judgment. "Fine. Ten seconds."

Marty jumped up and returned to John Vilsack's room. The two took up the same arrangement--Jake at the door, unable to see anything but what the moonlight lit: his father's feet at the end of the bed where Marty stood for a second.

On a hot, small-town Texas night, John Vilsack had only one sheet draped over his body. Marty saw the outline of Mr. Vilsack's cock on his stomach, resting under the sheet.

"Go," whispered Jake. Was he encouraging his friend? Jake watched in disbelief as Marty lifted the sheet and crawled under it between John's splayed legs.

Jake pulled out his phone, worried the screen light shone too brightly, and watched the clock app. 5, 6, 7 seconds. At first, Marty was quiet but began making sucking noises.

Under the sheet, Marty's mouth watered as he sucked the head of his friend's father's cock. He took it further, one hand resting on the base of John's dick.

Nine, ten. "Okay," whispered Jake. But Marty didn't stop. Jake whispered again, but Marty didn't stop. Twenty seconds now.

Jake gave up. Irritated, a little shocked, drunk, and completely flaccid, Jake crept to his room across the hall. He sat on the bed, watching the clock. Thirty seconds now.

Jake lay on his bed where the room spun. He thought about Marty. His best friend. Sucking John Vilsack's dick. In the other room. My dad, he thought. Jake held his breath, heart beating in his ears. Could he hear Marty's slurping? He looked at his phone. Forty-five seconds now.

Marty walked into Kyle's room with their drinks at the one-minute-thirty mark as if on cue. He had an erection. Impossible to ignore. Had Marty gotten hard while giving John a blow job? One of many firsts tonight.

"Dude, he started mumbling in his sleep, so I bolted," Marty said, handing the drink to his friend.

"That was more than ten seconds, bro." Jake rolled his eyes.

"I know, but it was risky as fuck."

"Yeah, no shit, dumbass. You liked it too." He gestured to Marty's curved pole.

"Yeah. I don't know."

The two drank more. Marty didn't push the game on Jake. He could tell by Jake's glibness and soft dick that the game had ended. Or had it?

They silently sat on Jake's queen-sized bed and drank.

"I dare you to suck your dad's dick," Marty whispered.

Will Jake follow through on Marty's dare? Or is it too far? Find out in Part 3

***From here on out, chapters will be released on a weekly basis.