Getting Bi with Help from Family Ch. 04

Story Info
A game of Truth or Dare escalates quickly. Dad benefits.
1.7k words
4.67
23.3k
34
2

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After friends Jake and Marty jerk off with Jake's father, John, the two played a classic game of Truth or Dare in Part 3. But things escalate quickly.

Part 4 - I Get Bi with a Little Help from My Son

"I dare you to suck your dad's dick," Marty whispered.

"Fuck no," Jake said. The two argued over the implications of such an incestuous act. Jake's dad had told them he'd jacked off with his brother and father at a young age. If Marty could suck John's cock, so could Jake. Mr. Vilsack was like a father to Marty. Marty didn't think it was weird, nor did Jake's dad. Besides, he was asleep.

Jake sat silent as Marty went on. He was tired of Marty's insistence. Jake envisioned his dad's cock in his mouth. He didn't love the idea, but it didn't gross him out as much as he hoped it would. Perhaps it was the alcohol, but Jake's will was slipping.

"I'll fucking go with you. We'll both do it. Less awkward," Marty whispered with urgency. "A dare's a dare."

Jake could have easily said no. There was no desire within him to do it, just curiosity. To him, his father wasn't a sexual being or the object of affection. John was just his dad. And yet, Jake was curious about seeing his father hard again and could view the cock without his father noticing.

"We'll be under the sheets, dude," Marty continued.

Jake should have said no. He was interested in seeing the similarities of his dad's cock to his own again. He was intrigued by what Marty had seen--what did it feel like to be out of view of the guy you were blowing and not have to see him as well? Anonymity.

"Come on," Marty said, grabbing Jake by the arm to lift him off the bed. Marty loved the idea of how fucked up this would be. He had an appetite for doing some crazy things, especially when drinking, and this fit the profile of crazy. Insane, even.

Jake slugged along. He didn't say yes, but he didn't say no. His body heavy, he let Marty drag him to the bedroom.

At the foot of the bed, Marty lifted the sheet. His and Jake's eyes, already adjusted to the darkness in Jake's room, saw John's hard cock. Rock hard, resting on his hairy stomach. His balls hung low between his legs, covering his taint.

Jake thought it was odd that his father had such low-hanging, big balls. Jake's testes nearly disappeared when he was hard. He remembered Marty fucking his girlfriend Lucy and how Marty's big balls slapped against her clit doggy style. Maybe that's what it sounded like when John fucked women. It comforted Jake to remember that his father was straight, like himself.

Marty motioned to John's dick. Mr. Vilsack filled the room with the sound of snoring. Good--still asleep.

Jake's friend pulled him by the arm as the two got under the covers. He moved in between his father's legs laying on his stomach while Marty straddled one of John's legs carefully.

Jake now faced balls and cock. What the fuck was he doing? But before he could back out, Marty grabbed Mr. Vilsack's dick, pointing it up so that Jake's eyes met its shaft, which tented the sheet.

His dad's cock looked identical to his own, maybe an inch shorter. But still big. Bigger than Marty's and much thicker. Knowing he was longer than his father, Jake felt a competitive pride, which made his father's cock seem far less intimidating or forbidden than before. It seemed harmless.

Marty licked the father's cock. Jake watched stone-faced while his mind became thoughtless. Probably a defense mechanism.

Marty grabbed the back of Jake's head. Jake adjusted to rest on his elbows as discreetly as he could. He lifted his head and opened his mouth. His friend guided his dad's cock to his mouth, and Jake sucked on the head.

By now, Jake had forgotten this cock was his father's. He couldn't see his snoring father's face, so it was just another dick. As Jake began to suck more of it, he thought about what Marty had said. The feel of warmth and rigidity and the fullness in his mouth. Jake enjoyed this more than Marty's cock. More substantial and lengthy, this cock filled his mouth more.

Marty let go of Mr. Vilsack's dick and snuck his head under Jake's chin to lick John's hairy balls. Not his favorite thing to do, but he'd said they'd do this together.

Jake began to suck in earnest, and it wasn't so bad. He ignored the thoughts of his dad and just focused on cock and lost himself in his drunken state. He had never hated sucking cock, but he never truly enjoyed it either. Getting someone off felt good--that was undeniable.

Marty tapped Jake's shoulder. Jake knew that meant it was Marty's turn. Before pulling off, he took his father's dick down his throat. He had no gag reflex. It felt much better than Marty's cock as his throat expanded around its circumference. He stuck his tongue out to see if he'd struggle. It glided from one testicle to the next and matted the scrotum's bristling hair.

Mr. Vilsack's cock was sopping wet. Marty stroked the cock, covered under a blanket tented by dick and the two best friends' heads--one of which was the son of the sleeping man.

Marty resumed sucking, his mouth filling with the thickness. Jake focused on his father's balls, his tongue slipping to John's taint. The two teens hadn't noticed the sudden silence of the room, their slurping noises echoing under the fabric.

John had awoken.

___________________________________________________________________

John Vilsack had stopped snoring. His body shuddered with the memories of a very pleasurable dream. Was he dreaming now? The same warm, wet feeling of a woman transcended his deep sleep. But it felt so real now. Inside the wetness, his cock was rock hard. Though not rare to wake up with such extreme stiffness, he hadn't woken up to 98.6 degrees around his cock in years.

He slightly lifted his head, his squinting eyes adapting to the dark. Did he see bobbing? Was that a head?

Dazed, he felt the same warmth and slippery saliva on his balls when he woke up. Was that a cock he felt on his right leg, an arm over his left?

He saw one head go down, another come up. The mouth--yes, that's what it was, not a vagina--engulfed the entirety of his erection. He stifled a groan, holding his breath. John oriented himself--he was in his room. Who would sneak in to give him a blowjob while he slept? Surely not a robber, he thought.

And he remembered how he jacked off to porn with his son and his son's best friend the afternoon before. How the latter, Marty, had swallowed his load--a first in years. He remembered how good it felt, and the memory fueled his delight.

He lifted his head again and watched. One head at his balls with the other on his cock. Suddenly it clicked. Were the two heads under the sheet the two young men with whom he'd spent yesterday? Who else would it be?

He thought about how he couldn't see their faces but imagined them nonetheless. Marty on his cock, sucking. He could picture it clearly, given what happened earlier. His son was licking his balls (John had no idea that his imagination was wrong). His son. The young man he raised. John had no intention of doing with Jake what he had done with his father and brother when he was Jake's age. And yet, he had no intention of stopping it. It felt too good to stop.

John turned out fine. John was a good husband when his wife was still around. Jake was a responsible, talented, intelligent, and caring young man. He knew letting this happen--allowing his son and the friend, who was practically an adopted son--would change everything. But his own experience informed him the change could be for the best.

He couldn't see the two aside from shapes under the sheets. The anonymity and the mystery gave him chills. He'd rested his head on the pillow. He was proud of the two high school seniors--that they could impart such pleasure and seemingly did so with enthusiasm.

"My turn," he heard a whisper. The heads changed places again.

Mr. Vilsack laid back, remaining still as a corpse so as not to bring attention to the fact that he was awake. He could chase them off if he gave them a sign that he wasn't asleep. Maybe even embarrass them--especially Jake. Even if this was a one-time thing, John thought, I don't want the awkwardness in the morning.

John felt pride, yes, but also appreciation. That these two young men would think to give him pleasure was both surprising and greatly appreciated. He felt like a benevolent king with gratitude for his servants. Who knew his son had it in him to shuck conventional morals?

Dear reader, your thoughts are apparent. How could this happen with such nonchalance? With straight men, to boot? The answers will never be simple, but if we were to try, we could and should remind ourselves that we often derive pleasure from pleasuring others. Rest assured that, although the circumstances under which we find our characters are socially questionable, each is committed to the other with consent, an open mind, and no hesitance. Accept these characters for who they are and their efforts to bring joy to each other. Embrace their doubts and fears, complex sexualities, and talents--acquired or inherited.

John saw heads bobbing. He welcomed his son's awakening to his daddy-cock. Mr. Vilsack felt warmth in his gut--a sign of deep pleasure and happiness. He felt his balls tightening. Were two mouths on his cock now, sliding on his full length? He didn't know how he'd hold off, what with the overwhelming stimulation and the knowledge of who was down there, although they were faceless.

He felt a mouth go down and a tongue on his balls. He felt a nose pushing into his pelvis and pubic hair. A jaw pressed into the base of his cock, and now there was no holding back. He came. His fight to hold still, although successful, was hard-fought. He felt his legs shudder, suddenly becoming aware of the cock on his right leg again.

The mouth swallowed, swallowed, and swallowed endlessly. Unclear to John, the mouth was his son's.

In part 5, the boys continue sucking on Jake's father's dick.