Getting Caught Pt. 03

Story Info
The group acts out Miss Sanchez's classroom fantasy.
9.1k words
4.8
8.8k
19

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/05/2023
Created 09/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CaseyBea
CaseyBea
1,351 Followers

[All characters are 18 years or older.]

Getting Caught

A horny MILF gets caught with stepson's friends

Erotic Fiction

by

Casey Bea

Part-3

The group acts out Miss Sanchez's classroom fantasy

(A short recap from part-2)

"Son-of-a-bitch!" Sam shouted as his balls boiled over and his tightly constricted cock throbbed and shot a stream of hot cum deep in his girlfriend's throat.

"In her mouth!" Gloria repeated as she pulled back on Sam's hips. Ann took Cindy's head between her hands and pulled her back, as well. Ann put two fingers of each of her hands into Cindy's mouth and pried it open wide--not that she resisted at all. "Jerk him off!" Ann told Gloria. "Fill her nympho mouth with his hot spunk!"

Gloria was way ahead of Ann and with her naked tits pressed against Sam's back, she already had her other arm wrapped around him and her fist on his cock as she continued to mash his balls. She began jerking him off with tight, fast strokes that smacked his girlfriend's lips on one end and his bunched balls on the other. Squirt after squirt kept shooting into Cindy's open mouth as Gloria told her, "Don't you swallow that, girl! Sammy wants to share his hot seed with you, don't you, Sammy?" She punctuated the question by shoving her hips hard against his ass and tightening her hold on his balls while squeezing his cock to force another squirt into Cindy's mouth.

Sam looked down at his "sweet and innocent" girlfriend with her mouth being forced open by his mother while Miss Sanchez jerked him off into it. As his orgasm began to ebb, he saw an errant string of his cum hanging from her upper lip and an overflow of jism trickle down her chin. He had never seen anything so hot, sexy, and nasty in his life!

"Fuck yes, I want to share it, baby!" he said to Cindy. "I want to suck my hot cum right out of your pretty mouth!"

For her part, Cindy was loving the domination by the two women, and the feel of her boyfriend's cum blasting into her mouth only added to her already-insane arousal. When he said he wanted to share the pool of his own jism that filled her mouth it made her pussy leak even more.

Still holding her head and keeping her mouth pried open with her fingers, Ann pulled Cindy up from her sitting position onto her knees and maneuvered up on her knees herself. She moved in tightly behind the young girl, mashing her big tits into her back and pressing her hips against her little ass.

Gloria, equally tight behind Sam, moved her hands to the sides of his head and tilted it downward toward his shorter girlfriend. With Cindy's head tilted back, the two women pushed the youngsters' faces together. When their lips met, Ann slipped her fingers for Cindy's mouth, and said, "Suck it, Sam! Suck your hot fucking seed out of her mouth! Stick your tongues out and squish it back and forth!"

As the youngsters kissed and squished and moaned into each other's mouths, Ann and Gloria reached around them and pulled the group into a tight four-layer hug. The two women craned their necks to give each other a kiss, and then Ann said, "I hope you don't have any place to be this afternoon!"

"Shit, girl!" she replied, "I don't have any place better to be all night and most of tomorrow!"

(Part-3)

The quartet crowded into the shower where three slippery, naked female bodies and half-a-dozen hands soon had Sam's wilted dick resurrected.

As they toweled one another off, Gloria said, "I know the two of you have fucked Sammy, so now it's my turn to enjoy that wonderful, youthful cock."

Cindy looked between Sam and his mother and both of them just shrugged. Then Cindy chuckled, and said, "I'd probably be pissed, shocked, and horrified if I hadn't just been eating her pussy and letting her teach me how to deep-throat a cock with a dildo hanging out of her cunt."

"So, you have an office here in the house, don't you?" Gloria asked Ann.

"Yeah," Ann said with a laugh. "You need to check your email?"

"No. I want to use it to act out a classroom fantasy," Gloria answered. She looked at Sam, and went on, "I know you boys fantasize about fucking me--and frankly, it makes me hot as hell to imagine you guys lying naked in your beds at home jerking off your stiff young cocks while you're thinking about me. But I have fantasies about you boys, too." She looked at Cindy, and added, "And some of you girls, as well!"

As they got dressed to play their parts in Miss Sanchez's fantasy she explained the setup to them, and then they moved furniture around in the office to make it more resemble a classroom, and cleared nearly everything off of Ann's desk.

When Ann moved her monitor to a side table she turned on its built-in camera and adjusted it to view most of the room. She then set an app to record and stream the image to her phone, as well.

When everything was ready, Ann and Gloria left the room. "And... action!" Gloria said as she pulled the door closed behind her.

Playing the parts of two horny students, Sam and Cindy went into an embrace and began making out while standing near the desk where the camera could see them. Sam broke their kiss, and as himself and not part of Miss Sanchez's fantasy, he said, "I... I didn't know that you liked sex so much. I mean, you know, the oral parts. I thought that you just did it to, you know, to please me." He quickly added, "Which you sure did, by the way!"

She laughed and replied in previously-uncharacteristically crude language, "Oh, God, I love sucking on your cock! I thought you didn't like how I did it! And I loved when you licked my pussy, but figured that maybe you thought it was too gross so you just did it to get me wet so you could stick your fat cock up my cunt."

"No! I like the taste and the feel of your pussy in my mouth!" he replied. "But with the little noises you make while I lick it I wasn't sure if you liked it or if you thought it was gross."

She laughed again, and said, "Oh, I liked it! And I didn't think it was gross! I liked it when you kissed me while you were fucking me and I could taste my pussy on your lips!"

A sexual-shiver driven by her raw language and her unleashed nastiness ran through him and he held her tightly while he kissed her hard. He pushed his hands down inside the back of her shorts and grabbed her tight little ass cheeks. He then hooked the elastic waistband with his thumbs and pushed them down.

She responded by putting her hands between them, unfastening his pants button, and pulling down his fly. A moment later, his pants and her shorts were around their ankles and he was pulling her halter top off over her head. Naked, she lifted his polo shirt up over his chest, he grabbed it, yanked it off, and threw it across the room.

***

In the other room, as Ann and Gloria watched the two kids strip their clothes off so fast, Ann laughed and commented, "That was hardly worth them getting dressed for."

"Oh, I disagree!" Gloria said. "I think watching two young people getting impatiently naked with each other is hot as hell! I'm frigging wet just from that!"

***

In a naked embrace with his stiff cock rubbing her drenched pussy, Sam walked Cindy back against the desk then lifted her cute ass up onto the edge. He sank to his knees as he pushed her legs apart and then put his open mouth over her pussy. He sucked and then slid his tongue deep between the warm, wet lips and licked from bottom to top. At the top, he wiggled the tip of his tongue around on her clit.

She sucked in a deep breath, and groaned, "Oh, Jesus, baby! That's the kind of cunt-eating I've been hoping for!"

He responded by rocking and bobbing his head, smearing her pussy-juice all over his face while he shoved his tongue as deep into her cunt-hole as he could.

"Use your fingers, baby!" she told him. "Shove two fingers up my cunt and jerk me off while you suck! Oh, fuck, baby, make my nasty little cunt cum in your mouth!"

The filthy, commanding language from his demure little girlfriend threw gasoline on his arousal as he ate her pussy while finger-fucking her at the same time. His boner twitched and drooled as what would be his third orgasm of the day began to build in his balls. He was looking forward to a nice long build-up.

Thirty seconds later, Cindy had a white-knuckle grip on the edge of the desk as her pussy contracted and she blew a fierce load of hot pussy-juice into her boyfriend's mouth and all over his face and fist.

As she came down off of her orgasm-high, she pulled Sam up so she could kiss his drenched lips and face. After savoring the taste of her own pussy-juice she broke the kiss and said, "Now, my turn! You sit here on Miss Sanchez's desk and let me suck your fat cock!" They traded positions, and while still standing, she looked him in the eyes as she stroked his pre-cum drool down the length of his dick, and said, "And then you're going to fuck me right there on her desk! Miss Sanchez will wonder what the hell she's smelling when she gets back, and she'll wonder why it makes her Glorious Gloria pussy wet!"

***

In the next room, Gloria laughed at innocent little Cindy's wickedness, and said, "I wish that was my desk! I'd never spray it with Pledge again!"

***

Sam stood with his feet apart and his ass on the edge of the desk as Cindy went to he knees and took his wet knob in her mouth. She locked her lips around its ridge and sucked as she washed it with her tongue. She then began bobbing up and back two-thirds of his boner with her fist wrapped around it following her lips. His head lolled back, his eyes closed, and he let out a long, low moan at the fantastic feeling. Then her fist was gone and he felt her hands on the backs of his legs, and he opened his eyes and looked down at his girlfriend, pretty sure of what was coming.

She gave his knob a slobbery suck and then drove her head forward. His fat cock-head speared into her throat faster than her gag-reflex could react and she kept pushing until her face was pressed against his belly.

"Holy fuck!" he growled at the awesome combination of feeling the tight constriction of his girlfriend's throat on his cock and the sight of her face pressed against his stomach. If he had remembered that his mother and Miss Sanchez were watching from the other room that would have added yet another level to the combination, but with the limited blood-flow to his brain there was only so much he could process at one time.

Cindy remained impaled on her boyfriend's cock for ten or fifteen seconds, then as she'd learned from Sam's mother, she pulled back quickly, extracting his dick without the slightest gag. She looked up at him as her tongue teased his cock-cleft and a web of spit connected his knob to her lips. She then said, "And that's the kind of cock-suck I've been hoping for!"

She took his hands from the edge of the desk and put them on her head. "Fuck my mouth, baby!" she told him. "Shove your fat cock in and out of my mouth and right down my throat!"

He stood up from leaning against the desk, moved one hand to her face and gently closed her mouth. With the other hand, he held his dick and rubbed his cock-head across her closed lips. But then, rather than rocking forward and sticking his cock into her mouth, he bent down and gave her a steaming kiss on lips now smeared with throat-slime and pre-cum. When he broke the kiss and the web of slime that connected their lips, he said, "God, baby, I love you!" He then stood, put his hands on both sides of her head, and lined up her mouth on his cock. Then he pulled her slowly toward him, feeling her lips part over his knob then feeling her tongue press against its underside as his boner went deeper and deeper into her mouth.

With half of his dick in her mouth he held her head still and began rocking his hips, fucking her mouth as she'd told him to. And that she had told him--in no uncertain terms!--added an element to the simple blowjob that rocked Sam's brain.

He had put his dick in Cindy's mouth before and he had gotten a full-fledged blowjob from his mother. But that was after he'd discovered that she was a practicing MILF having watched her suck off two of his buddies. And Miss Sanchez had sucked his cock, but he'd had so many fantasies about her that it didn't seem out of character when she took his dick in her mouth. But this was his sweet, shy and innocent, petite little girlfriend who seemed not to even like sex very much. Discovering that she had apparently been hiding a wanton slut-side and that she was as much of a perverted sex-addict as he was blew his mind. And if it hadn't been for two previous orgasms it would have blown his load, as well.

As her boyfriend stood in front of her fucking her mouth with his hard cock--just as she'd told him to!--Cindy marveled at the change that she'd undergone in the past couple of hours. When she'd dropped by unexpectedly to see Sam, she had been a sexually frustrated good-girl whose boyfriend "obviously" didn't like sex as much as she did. Now, those good-girl constraints had been torn to shreds and the horny nympho who'd been locked inside was free! She had eaten both her boyfriend's mother's cunt and her sexy swim coach's! She had been taught how to take a fat cock down her throat without gagging, and she had taken a dildo--and a real cock-head--up her ass! To top it all off, she had happily discovered that her "sexually reserved" boyfriend was just as much of a horny pervert as she was! Shit! He was even a literal mother-fucker!

As Sam fucked her mouth she was making wet little uck, uck, uck sounds with each poke that made her seem downright slutty. He absolutely loved it!

She was about to try to tell him around his cock to stick it in her throat when she felt his fingers tighten on her head and she correctly guessed that the same thought had occurred to him, as well.

Intuitively, it would have seemed logical to push his dick into his girlfriend's throat slowly so as not to hurt her, in much the same way that Miss Sanchez had gently forced his cock-head into her ass. But he remembered his mother's words to Cindy when he had been standing in the doorway watching her shove her rubber dildo down his girlfriend's throat. "The trick is speed, sweetheart," she had told her. And he also remembered that when both his mother and Miss Sanchez had taken him down their throats they had done it quickly.

Sam pulled on Cindy's head and rocked his hips forward at the same time and his cock speared into the tight restriction of her throat without the slightest convulsion from her. Not only did she not gag, her reaction was to grab the backs of his legs and force her lips into his pubic hair and drive another inch of his cock down her gullet.

"Holy shit, baby!" he growled and pulled on the back of her head even harder, mashing her face into his belly.

After ten or fifteen seconds of being impaled, Cindy pushed on his thighs, he released her head, and she pulled rapidly off of his cock. She took a couple of deep breaths and then smiled up at him with spit and slime on her lips and chin, and said, "You like that, baby? Do you like that I'm a cock-sucking--cock-throating!--little slut?"

He answered by bending down and giving her a hungry, passionate kiss on her sloppy lips, and then saying, "I fucking love you so much, baby!" He then stood up, playfully whacked his slimy cock-head against her lips, and said, "Let's do that again! That was fucking amazing!"

She took his knob in her mouth, bobbed on it a few times, and holding his legs she drove her face hard into his stomach. "Holy shit!" he repeated as he looked down at her.

"What the fuck is going on here?" a loud voice suddenly demanded for the doorway.

Lost in throes of hot, nasty sex, both Cindy and Sam had completely forgotten that they were acting out part of Miss Sanchez's classroom fantasy and were genuinely startled by her voice. Instinctively, as if they'd really been caught, Cindy pulled off of Sam's cock and spun around as she stood up, throwing one arm across her tits and a hand over her pussy. Sam put both hands on his glistening boner and tried to push it down.

Gloria couldn't have been more pleased with how surprised they were acting; it fit perfectly with her fantasy. "Put your hands at your sides, both of you!" she commanded. She looked at Cindy's cute little-girl tits with their tiny perky nipples, then down across her flat belly to her unshaven nest of soft red cunt hair. She looked over at Sam's stiff cock, shiny with throat slime, sticking straight out.

"Did you two really think that because the school was closed for spring break that you could just come in here and use my classroom to fuck?" Miss Sanchez said as she stood with her arms across her chest. "I could have you both expelled and probably even arrested!"

"Please, Miss Sanchez!" Cindy begged. "We're sorry. We'll get dressed and leave, but please don't turn us in!"

"Please?" Sam implored. "I'm getting ready to graduate."

Miss Sanchez put a finger to her lips and tapped thoughtfully as she looked back and forth between the two naked teenagers. "I might be persuaded," she finally said. "But you'll have to do exactly what I tell you to do. Agreed?"

They looked at each other and then Cindy said in a very apprehensive tone, "Like what?"

"Well, first off," their teacher replied, "go back to what you were doing. I want to watch you on your knees sucking his fat cock!"

Cindy acted surprised and horrified that her teacher and swim-coach would use such language or would ever demand such a thing.

"Don't pretend to be all shocked and offended!" Miss Sanchez said sternly, "I saw you with his dick down your throat you skinny little slut! Now, get on your knees and swallow his cock while I watch!"

Cindy pretended to be intimidated, but her cunt was on frigging fire at Miss Sanchez's domination.

She slowly lowered herself to her knees and Miss Sanchez moved over close to them. She grabbed a handful of Cindy's hair and told the girl, "Close your mouth!" She then took Sam's cock in her other hand, stroked up and down its length using Cindy's throat-slime as lube, then she rubbed its drooling knob across the girl's lips, cheeks, and nose.

"Open up!" she said, finally, and when Cindy obeyed, Miss Sanchez pushed her head forward onto her boyfriend's cock, shoving it right down her throat. Holding her impaled she cupped her other hand under the girl's neck and stroked the bulge that Sam's hard cock was making. She let out a little laugh, and said, "I am so glad I had to come in today for my phone charger! I've had fantasies about you, little one, since I saw your cute little ass and your wonderful little tits being hugged by a tight, wet swimsuit."

She pulled her head back off of Sam's cock then bent down and kissed Cindy's sloppy lips. After the long, steaming kiss, Miss Sanchez straightened up, and said to Sam, "Fuck her little slut mouth while I watch!"

While Sam held his girlfriend's head and rocked his hips jabbing his dick between her lips, Miss Sanchez unbuttoned her blouse and pulled it open to expose her braless tits. Sam had just seen her completely naked, of course, but the sight of her in "school attire" with her blouse spread open and framing those fantastic tits that he had jerked-off thinking about pushed fantasy buttons for him and he found himself mouth-fucking his girlfriend while thinking about doing it to his teacher.

CaseyBea
CaseyBea
1,351 Followers