All Comments on 'Getting Caught Pt. 03'

by CaseyBea

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Wow, another twist to the story. The first thing that comes to mind is that if Mom was involved with the neighbor in the past then why would she have been lacking for sex? Since she had been in a threesome with him before I was surprised that she was concerned about what he would think. I would love to see Miss Sanchez's fantasy involving the rest of the class, maybe at a graduation party.

Whatever direction it goes I would like to see more.

Camguy4funCamguy4fun7 months ago

OMG! Just when I thought it could not get any better! Wow! An amazing series so far! With the latest twist it sounds like there is more cum in the forecast!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great story! You can easily continue with the neighbor or develop the Spanish teacher (Gloria) angle. Love it.

cumfreakcumfreak5 months ago

Great story. I would love for Sam to explore his bisexual side while his girlfriend watches in part 4.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Sure hope that this goes through at least thru chapter 5. I'll be looking for it every day.

VthornyguyVthornyguyabout 2 months ago

Sam needs to see Cindy get fucked by the neighbor and she needs to teach him to suck cock!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCaseyBea@CaseyBea
I've written several published novels, but I enjoy getting "down and dirty" once in a while here, and going deep into the taboo areas that a lot of mainstream readers might not appreciate (or who secretly would, but would never admit to it in public!) Several of my stories hav...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES