Getting Caught Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam's boner bobbed and drooled as he lowered himself and put his hands on the insides of Miss Sanchez's smooth, dark-skinned thighs. For a moment, he just looked at the naked, wet pussy in front of his face; the pussy he had fantasized about so often. It was so different from his girlfriend's. Hers had pink lips covered by fine red hair; Miss Sanchez's were dark and shaven smooth. Cindy's pussy-lips closed together hiding the soft folds within, where their teacher's cunt was flared open slightly, like a long, narrow flower, exposing her wavy labia.

He leaned in and lapped slowly from the edge of her pucker brown asshole all the way up through her soaked lips until his lips were nuzzled into the big scratchy patch of wiry black hair that covered the top half of her pussy-mound and went partway to her belly.

He then lowered his face between her legs, covered her pussy with his open mouth, and began flicking and wiggling his tongue through the soft, wet folds.

Gloria sucked in her breath and let out a long moan that was anything but acting. Her pussy was on fire from the whole taboo fantasy they were acting out, so any contact would have lit her orgasm-fuse, but the kid was actually quite good at cunt-eating. Cindy had bemoaned the fact that he didn't eat her pussy long enough or well enough, so he must have imagined doing this a lot to get this good without actual practice.

If it hadn't been for his two previous orgasms, Sam couldn't have licked Glorious Gloria's cunt for more than twenty seconds before his cock would have spurted all on its own.

Ann watched her stepson devouring his hot Spanish teacher's cunt, and then she looked at Cindy standing there staring intently as her boyfriend rocked and bobbed his head, mashing his face into and all over Miss Sanchez's drenched pussy. Ann had the same thoughts that Gloria was having about Cindy's comment that Sam didn't like eating her pussy very much and she wondered if the girl might feel a bit jealous of the vigorous cunt-eating he was giving her swim coach.

She needn't have worried. Cindy's pussy was tingling and drooling knowing now that her boyfriend quite obviously did like eating pussy and that she would be the recipient of his evident talents long after Miss Sanchez was gone.

As Mrs. Ward unbuttoned her own blouse, she told Cindy, "Lean over there, and kiss her! Kiss her pretty lips while your boyfriend eats her pussy! Play with her tits, too. Pinch her fat nipples! Look how stiff they are! She's so frigging horny from letting her whole class watch her get her pussy eaten! What a goddamned slut!"

Cindy locked her mouth over her coach's and as they sucked, chewed, and danced their tongues together, she took hold of one of her stiff nipples and pinched it hard before giving it a twisting, stretching pull.

"Oh fuck!" Miss Sanchez moaned into the girl's mouth as her cunt erupted into her boyfriend's.

"Well, that probably has you wet enough to fuck!" Mrs. Ward said as Sam slurped and swallowed his teacher's hot, salty pussy-juice, living a dream he never imagined would ever come true.

Miss Sanchez was panting as her pussy spasmed and as she tried to catch her breath around Cindy's still-kissing lips, she managed to say, "Oh, God, yes! Tell him to fuck me, Mrs. Ward! Please!"

By that time, Mrs. Ward had removed all of her outer clothes and was standing there in her three-inch high heels, a black shelf-bra that left her big nipples exposed, and a matching black garter belt that held up charcoal stockings. She stepped closer and tugging on a shock of Sam's hair, she said, "You, stand up!" She reach out and grabbed one of Cindy's nipples, and pulled downward while she told the girl, "You get on your knees and suck his cock! Make sure it's nice and wet so you can stick it in your coach's cunt!"

Cindy went down and eagerly sucked her boyfriend's drooling knob then bobbed on his cock a few times before shoving forward and driving it down her throat.

"Well, aren't you the talented little slut!" Mrs. Ward said and put her hand on the back of the girl's head to keep her impaled. "Do you eat cunt as well as you suck cock?"

Unable to speak with a throat full of dick and her face mashed into her boyfriend's pubes, Cindy shrugged I don't know.

"Well, we're going to find out!" Mrs. Ward said and pulled the youngster's head off the cock. "But first things first!" She tugged her to her feet and told her, "Now, line that slimy dick up on your coach's wet cunt! But just rub his knob around in her sloppy gash! Tease her. Tease her like she likes to tease her class with her tight ass-hugging skirts and her flimsy bras that don't even hide her nipples when they're hard.

Miss Sanchez sat on the edge of her desk, her ass soaked with her own and Cindy's cum, and spread her legs as wide as she could. She was panting in anticipation as the young girl led her boyfriend to her pussy by his rock-hard boner.

With her fist around his shaft, she mashed his cock-head into Miss Sanchez's flower-petal pussy, and then pulled it up and down through the soft, wet slit.

"Do you want this, Miss Sanchez?" Cindy asked in a forceful tone. "Do you want to feel my boyfriend's hard cock get pushed deep up your cunt-hole? Huh? Is that what you want?"

When Ann told Cindy to tease her coach she had meant with Sam's dick in her pussy. That the youngster was throwing in verbal taunting took the tease to an even better level.

Gloria had the same reaction as Ann to Cindy's misunderstanding, but she, too, was thrilled with Cindy's filthy assertiveness.

"Yes!" Miss Sanchez answered. "Tell him to shove his fat cock up my cunt! Tell him to fuck me right in front of the whole class! Show everybody what a fucking slut I am!"

But Cindy pulled her boyfriend's cock away from Miss Sanchez's pussy altogether, just as her coach had done to her in the bedroom, earlier.

"Maybe he should fuck your tight little asshole first!" Cindy said as she rubbed Sam's knob against her pucker. "That would show everybody what kind of a cock-hungry slut you are, wouldn't it?"

"Oh, please!" Miss Sanchez begged, only half acting. "Let him fuck my cunt first! It is on frigging fire! I need a fat cock up my cunt, please!"

Cindy pulled up on Sam's boner and forced half of his knob into Miss Sanchez's sphincter. "You promise? You promise you'll take his big cock up your ass if I let him fuck you?"

"Yes! Please! I'll let every boy in the whole class fuck my ass, only just shove his cock up my cunt and make me cum!"

Cindy pulled Sam's drooling knob up across Miss Sanchez's taint and squashed it into her soaked pussy-lips again. Only this time, she didn't tease. She lined him up on her coach's cunt-hole and shoved against his ass to bury his boner balls-deep in one push.

"Oh, fuck!" Miss Sanchez groaned.

"Holy shit!" Sam growled as reality eclipsed every fantasy he had ever had even if they were all combined. There he stood, bare ass naked with his sweet and innocent girlfriend pushing on his ass to drive his super-hard cock up his Spanish teacher's--and her swim coach's--cunt while his mother--dressed in domination lingerie--stood to the side with her camera in front of her filming the whole thing.

Cindy slapped his ass and growled in his ear, "Fuck her, Sammy! Fuck that slutty cunt and make her cum all over your cock! Then you're going to feed it to her so she can taste her own cunt-juice!"

Sam moaned and began rocking his hips as hard and fast as he could. He reached under Miss Sanchez's legs to hold them up, but also to keep her from sliding across the wet desk and he hammered into her.

"Oh, my fucking God!" Miss Sanchez shouted as her cunt contracted around Sam's driving cock and erupted with a torrent of hot cum.

"Oh, shit, yes!" he growled and drove even harder against the increased resistance. The culmination of every fantasy he'd ever had or hoped to have, plus the tightness and wetness of his hot Spanish teacher's gushing cunt, plus his girlfriend slapping his naked ass, was more than enough to overcome the drain that his two previous orgasms had put on him, and he groaned, "I'm going to fucking cum!"

Cindy pulled on Sam's hips to yank his cock from Miss Sanchez's still-spasming pussy, grabbed her by the hair and slid her ass of the desk, then forced her to her knees. "Jerk off in her face!" she told Sam. "Squirt your hot cum all over her pretty face so everybody can see what a slut she is!"

Wet with cunt-juice, Sam hammered away on his cock with his gorgeous teacher's face just inches from his leaking knob. "Oh, shit!" Sam grunted as the first spurt of cum shot from his cock and straight into her mouth.

"All over her face!" Cindy commanded. "Paint her face with your sticky cum!"

His third orgasm of the day was no record-breaker in force or volume, but God it felt good! By the time he squeezed his last drops of jism onto Miss Sanchez's nose, his nuts actually ached.

Lost in the filthy depravity, all four of them jumped at the deep male voice that came from the doorway.

"Is this a private party or can anyone join in?" the man said.

They all spun around, but only Sam and Ann recognized him, and only Ann--after a few seconds to regroup her thoughts--knew why he was there.

He was Sam and Ann's next-door neighbor, Marty, who had stepped up as a handyman to fix things around Ann's house after her husband passed away. Unknown to Sam, he had also been the other man in Ann and her husband's first MMF three-way.

He was there because she had asked him to drop over when it was convenient and look at a leaking bathroom faucet. That had completely slipped her mind when she ran into Gloria at the store earlier and invited her back to the house.

"This, um, this probably looks pretty messed up, huh?" Ann said.

Marty had seen her naked, of course, when he had had sex with her and her husband, but standing there in heels and black Mistress-of-the-Night lingerie made her look even sexier. Her son stood there with both hands over his finally-limp dick; a cute and skinny redhead stood with her hands over her little-girl tits and her pussy; and a gorgeous dark-skinned woman with cum all over her face got up from a squatting position to face him, making no attempt to cover her full, stiff-nippled tits or the wide triangular patch of black hair that covered her pussy-mound.

"Actually, whatever it is, it looks like a lot of fun!" he replied. As he pulled down his zipper, he added, "But it seems like poor Sam is terribly outnumbered. You want some help here, buddy?"

Please take a moment to vote and to leave a comment!

You can also send me a personal note, directly to my Literotica email, by clicking the "Send Feedback" tab below. I'd love to hear from you!

Thank you!

Love,

Casey