Getting Caught Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Daddy."

"Well then slut, get going then. Text me a picture of yourself wearing your purchase, but you must be in a public parking lot wearing it in the picture. I'll then call you with further instructions. Talk to you soon whore."

With his last message I was able to understand at least a portion of what he expected of me next. Other than having me take a picture of myself in a revealing lingerie costume in public, I wasn't entirely sure what else he had planned for me and whatever costume I would choose. That would have to be something I would learn later, as I needed to go and complete the next step of my task.

Even though I was dressed, I still felt exposed due to the state of my dress. I was still rather self-conscious being in public, but wanted to please Marcus. Once I was back in my car, I drove over to the adult shop he had instructed I shop at which was on the opposite side of town, and about 15 minutes away. It felt weird being out, when I would normally be in school; a bit rebellious. I guess that sounds pretty silly considering everything I have done for Marcus, but it is the truth. I am good little school girl after all, I just happen to also be a huge slut for black cock.

Arriving at the adult toy store, I parked near the entrance and took a moment to look around before getting out. The store looking about what would be expected; a little seedy, and certainly not a place for an eighteen year old high school senior to shop during the day. Getting up my nerve, I exited my car and entered the building. Inside, I was awestruck by the shelves and shelves of porno tapes that filled the center of the shop. The place must have had the best selection in the entire state. It took me a moment to gather my bearings, but I soon located the clothing section of the store to the right and proceeded to head in that direction.

I began to browse the selection of skimpy outfits, and naughty undergarments not really sure what I wanted. Eventually, I did find a section that seemed to be more about the costumes, and figured it best to start there. Most of the costumes I looked at where nothing more than sexy Halloween costumes you could get at most party stores, and I didn't think any of them would be what Marcus had in mind. So I continued to peruse the racks, and soon found some more of the provocative costumes. These ones were certainly more geared towards bedroom play, rather than public wear. Most of them had a basic theme, and included usually a skimpy bra top, and a pair of tiny G-string panties with a few accessories to round out the look.

None of them really stood out to me until I came across the perfect selection. It was called the slutty teacher's pet. It consisted of a red plaid string bikini tie top, a matching pair of red plaid G-string panties, and a Velcro collar that had a bit of lace with a preppy little school uniform tie. It was perfect because it put both of my personalities together; the perfect school girl, and the black cock slut. I snatched to package to make my purchase and noticed that it had some suggestions on it to complete the look. So I quickly tracked down a pair of white opaque knee high stockings, and a pair of 4 inch black patent leather Mary Janes. I would look like the perfect little schoolgirl slut. Happy with my selections, I took them to the counter to pay.

I was a little uneasy when it was a middle aged man at the counter, but I didn't let it stop me from completing my task, and even though I knew he was probably thinking I was a huge slut I just smiled and handed him my card. He smirked, but said nothing as he ran my credit card, and then handed it back to me along with my purchase and receipt. I walked out of there feeling accomplished, and ready to complete the second step of the task. I just had to figure out what parking lot would be best for the picture. Considering I was already on the other side of town, I figured it best to take the picture somewhere on that side to limit the chances of someone I knew seeing me. It was that thought that sparked my realization of the mall parking lot. It was still early, so less people would be there, and plus it was a weekday. With my mind made up, I navigated myself to the mall.

It was the older mall of the town, but still rather popular. However, at 10 am on a Thursday, it was hardly bustling. I chose to park at the rear of the mall, away from the main streets, but in a somewhat risky move I parked closer to the front entrance of one of the department stores. Not wanting to chicken out, I quickly gave a glance around to see if there was anyone immediately nearby and then quickly peeled off my shirt and leggings. Sitting naked, I took another look around to ease my nerves before redressing into the slutty school girl costume. It took some time as I had not taken it out of the packaging ahead of time. The pieces were so tiny and barely covered anything, but they certainly made me feel slutty and sexy wearing them. Putting on the collar even made me feel like a slutty little prep school girl. Reaching for the knee highs, I rolled them up my legs, and then strapped on the shiny heeled Mary Janes. My look was complete, so I scanned the lot one more time before stepping out of my car and quickly posing for the selfie Marcus requested. Satisfied I captured the shot; I ducked back into my car and sent it over to him while I waited for his response and further instructions.

"I love it slut, and I love that you follow directions so well. What parking lot are you in?"

"Thank you Daddy. I am in the eastside mall parking lot."

"Oh, I see. In that case send me another picture, but this time make sure the sign of the store you are parked in front of is visible and your whole body is visible."

"Okay Daddy, I will do it right now."

Getting a picture with the sign visible and my entire body would be a bit more risky, as it meant I would have to move away from my car, and most likely into the middle of the driveway to do so. Also I would have to set my phone's timer to snap the picture. Not wanting to upset or disappoint Marcus, I gathered up my courage, and exited my car. I had to firstly set up my phone to be able to snap the picture on its own, so I propped it against one of my tires and go the timer set to 10 seconds. I then skipped over to what looked to be the spot, and then struck another pose. I quickly ran back to my car and looked at the picture. It was a success so I sent off the picture to Marcus.

"Great slut, such a great picture, it would make an excellent profile pic for you don't you think?"

I looked over the picture again, and actually thought about what it would look like as my profile picture. I wasn't naked, but I wasn't far from it. My body looked great though, and it really showed a new side to me. I also thought it was interesting seeing the sign in the background; as if I was about to walk into Dillard's dressed like that. Months ago, would never have thought I would have taken a picture like that, let alone that I actually be thinking about posting it on my public profile. It was crazy, but I decided that I wanted to let Marcus know that I trusted him and if he wanted me too, I would.

"Oh Daddy, it is a great picture, and if you want me to post it I will. It isn't the wildest picture of me by any means."

"Well then cocksucker, it is decided. Post it as your new Facebook profile picture. Do it now."

For the second time that day I found myself posting erotic photos of myself onto my Facebook account. This time however, I didn't have a time frame as to when it, if at all, would be coming down.

"Okay Daddy, I posted it."

"Perfect slut; it is to remain as your profile picture for the rest of the day. If anyone asks about it, you tell them you love it, and thought it was a great picture of you. Now slut, drive as you are to a drive thru and order a large coke before returning home at which point you will text me you are home. Do not drink from the beverage."

"Yes Daddy."

Starting my car, I pulled out of my parking spot, and heading off to a nearby fast food restaurant. It was just as weird driving around dressed like a slutty school girl as it had been driving around nude, and this time I was going to have to stop and let a server see my state of dress. Fortunately it would be just a brief encounter, or at least that was the reasoning I made myself believe. There was a drive thru just done the block from the mall, so I quickly pulled open to order the drink. The worker read back my order and my total before indicating I pull forward to pay. Another good thing going for me was there was only one window to pay and pick up the order, so only one person would see me.

As I pulled up to the window, the server was waiting to take my payment. It was a young woman, and she had to do a double take when she saw me. She did not say anything, but did have the look of curiosity on her face as she turned to run my card, and then went and got my order. Returning to the window she handed me my card and receipt, but before she handed me my drink she asked why I was dressed as I was. I replied that I was on my way to a costume event. She didn't seem to buy it, but said nothing else as she handed me the drink. I thanked her, put the drink into my cup holder, and proceeded to drive away to return home.

I got home, and decided to leave on my costume to walk up to my house. I carried my other clothes and the drink with me, and didn't even care to look to see if any neighbors were out. Once inside, I set my clothes down and the drink on a table before texting Marcus.

"Okay slut, go ahead and take of your outfit, and put it some place safe. Frank will be coming over in a few minutes. When he arrives, you are to answer the door nude, and hand him the drink you ordered. Just like with Brian on Monday, he will be there to receive a blow job, but you are to follow any of his orders as if they were coming from me. Have fun whore."

My excitement for Frank to come over was to say the least, high. I was desperately horny, and was happy to find out I would be getting some black cock; even if it was just to pleasure with my mouth. I quickly, stripped out of the costume, and took it along with my other clothes to put into my room. On my way back, I stopped to freshen up some in the bathroom before Frank arrived. I was sure when he would be showing up, but did know it should be soon.

After about five minutes, there was a knock at the door. I scurried over to retrieve the drink, and then answered to the door to meet Frank. He smiled when he saw me, and happily took the drink from me as I led him inside. Taking a swig from the drink, he grabbed my arm, and turned me so my back was against the now closed front door. He said nothing, but simply pushed firmly on the top of my head and I took that to mean he was ready for me to start. There were no formalities, just simply take his dick in my mouth.

I dropped to a squatting position, with my back and ass still pressed against the door, while I opened up his jeans to free his member. Once it was out, I gave it a few soft strokes with my hands, before taking the meaty pole into my eager mouth.

The hand not holding the drink palmed the top of my head, and began to pull me further onto his cock. I felt his bulbous head began punching at the entrance to my throat, at which point he began to thrust with his hips to try and push past the resistance. In doing so, not only was he able to slip his black snake into my throat, but he also caused my head to begin bouncing off the door making a knocking sound. He picked up his pace, and my head continued to bang harder and harder on the wooden door.

Eventually, he pushed his meaty cock all the way in, and held it there; pressing his groin into my face, and my head into the door. At that moment he took the drink and set it atop my head as if it were a table. After doing so, he finally spoke.

"Here is the deal slut; I am going to fuck your face and you are going to hold still. If my drink falls off your head you will be sorry."

With his statement he slowly pulled his cock back, and then started to slide it in and out of my mouth and throat as I did my best to remain as still as a statue. He didn't fuck my face too aggressively, and would occasionally lift the drink up to take another swig from it. I could begin feeling the weight of it lighten each time he replaced it on my head, but there was no sign he was close to being done using my mouth. After about five minutes, he pulled his slobber covered manhood from my face, and took the drink off my head.

"Here take this and toss it out, and then make me a sandwich. I'm gonna watch some sports highlights, meet me back out at the couch with my sandwich when you're done slut."

"Yes sir."

I took the empty drink cup, and walked into the kitchen. After tossing the cup into the trash, I went to the fridge and looked for stuff to make a sandwich. It was surreal feeling making something to eat in my kitchen while naked. I was able to put together a turkey sandwich rather quickly and was heading back to Frank in no time. Entering the living room, I found Frank sitting in my dad's chair, naked from the waist down. His cock was standing straight up, and his fist was working his shaft as he sat. I presented him with that sandwich and he took it from me.

"Took you long enough slut, now get down on your knees and get back to sucking my dick."

His hand was quickly replaced by my mouth, as I took my position on my knees in front of him. He was watching ESPN, and not really paying too much attention to me as I performed my duty of oral service on his impressive black cock. While it was humiliating to be treated in this manner, I felt honored to be serving him and his black tool, and was hopeful that my behavior would be reported back to Marcus. Occasionally, Frank would rest the plate holding his sandwich on my head as he had with the drink earlier, and this only added to the humiliation of it all. He seemed content on just eating his sandwich and watching the television, while I continued to suck his thick cock.

My jaw was getting sore, and I had no idea how much longer this would be going on. I could feel my pussy nearly dripping with arousal though, and that combined with the thought of making Marcus happy, kept me going. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, Frank pushed my face away and spoke.

"Okay slut that's good for now. It's a shame I can't fuck you, but I'm sure there will be other chances. I have to get going, so I am going to blow my load on your face. Marcus wants me to take a picture of it, and send it to him to show how well you behaved. Back up some slut, and let me stand up."

I shuffled backwards on my knees, and watched as Frank stood up and fisted his glistening shaft in front of my face. It didn't take long before he began to shoot out ropes of cum on to my waiting face. He had built up quite the supply, because when he was finished my face was completely caked in his spunk. I felt him rest the head of his cock on my lips, but he didn't have me take it into my mouth. Instead, he instructed I just let it sit there while he took a picture for Marcus. When he captured the picture, he simply removed his cock from my lips, pulled his pants on, and left without saying another word.

Once I heard the door shut, I began to swipe the ludicrous amount of cum from my face and feed it to myself. When I felt I had done and adequate job, I turned off the TV, and took Frank's sandwich plate to the kitchen to clean it. I wasn't really sure what was expected of me, so I decided I would take a shower, and then wait in my room naked until Marcus contacted me.

My shower felt great, but I was so desperately horny. I needed release, and was frustrated that I was still two days away from when Marcus would hopefully be granting it to me. In my room, I looked on Facebook, remembering my new profile picture, to see if anyone commented. A little uncharacteristically, no one had. I figured it was only noon, so most people might notice it once school let out in about an hour. Not really engaged in the goings on of my other friends, I moved over to look at and watch the videos Marcus had posted of me on the internet. I was able to distract myself like that for about an hour before Marcus called.

"Hello slut, so it looks like you and Frank had a good time."

"Yes Daddy, we did."

"The picture was great slut, and I think your fans would appreciate it too. I'll send it to you in a bit, and I want you to post it. Does that sound good slut?"

"Oh yes Daddy. I will certainly post the picture to make you happy."

"That what I like to hear cocksucker. What are you doing now slut?"

"I'm sitting naked in my room Daddy, and I was watching our videos before you called."

"God, you are a horny little black cock slut. I bet you can't wait for Friday huh?"

"Oh gosh Daddy, I am so horny and desperate. Friday can't come soon enough. I need your big black cock."

"Patience little slut, your wait will be worth it. Well I can't talk to much more; I have to get ready for basketball practice, but I do have some more instructions for you whore. Firstly, once your parents come home you are either to remain naked in your room, or if you must come out to see them you can only wear a long shirt; nothing else. Tomorrow you will wear your tightest pair of jeans, a slim fitting t-shirt, and a pair of flip flops to school. I will be in touch as for what you will be expected to do once at school, but be prepared for something most risky. Have a good night cumslut, and I will be in touch."

"Goodnight Daddy."

He hung up, and I waited for him to send me the picture Frank took. It only took a moment before my phone chimed with its arrival and I quickly opened it up to see it. The picture showed my face covered in cum, and had Frank's big juicy black cock resting on my pursed lips. All of my features were visible, except they were mostly glazed by the large amount of cum splotches that spattered my face. I knew it would be risky posting such a picture online, but that seemed to be the way of things lately. Plus the idea of it only fueled my arousal fire, and made me feel as though I was being dutiful to Marcus. After I took my time to appreciate the photo, I soon uploaded it to the site and sent Marcus a text confirming my completion of his task. God, I was such an eager little behaving slut.

The rest of my day was mostly spent in my bedroom, where I remained naked, continued to watch my videos, and even looked at more post on the bbcsluts subreddit. I did have to come out of my room to eat dinner with my parents which was nerve racking as I only wore one of my long sleep shirts per Marcus' order. The shirt only came down to mid-thigh, and I had to take special care to not let my parents take notice that I wasn't wearing anything under it. I don't think they noticed, or if they did they did not mention anything to me. I decided to go to bed early considering I had woken up so early in the morning. Plus I figured I may need the rest for whatever Marcus had planned for me the next day. The anticipation of it was almost more than I could bear.

I woke up the next morning feeling refreshed but still desperately horny. Thankfully, I was able to focus on getting ready for school rather than my need for black cock; at least momentarily. I showered, and then returned to my room to dress. The jeans I found were almost miserably tight, but they certainly made my plump ass look good in them. I paired the jeans with a plain pink t-shirt that clung to my body, and did a crap job of hiding my erect nipples. Slipping into a pair of basic black flip-flops, I headed out of the house to school. I wasn't entirely sure when Marcus would be contacting me, but I figured it would be sooner rather than later. Needless to say I was on pins and needles until he did. He waited until halfway through first period to text me.