Getting Caught Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was fun Eve. Maybe we will get to do that again soon. Marcus will be back shortly, and he told us to have you wait for him outside. He will unlock the cuffs when he gets back. Thanks again Eve, see you at school."

He then walked out with Frank and they left me hanging over the sink, covered and leaking cum. Remembering I didn't know where Marcus was, I stood up on wobbly legs, and made my way outside to await his return. I noticed my phone and car keys were no longer by the trash bin, and Marcus' car was not in the parking lot. I began to wonder where he went, and how soon he would be back; I was feeling like a real trashy slut standing outside in a public park, naked, and drenched in sperm of two black men. That feeling of course also aroused me to no end. By the time Marcus did return, the cum on my face was nearly dry, and I was raging to have another fuck session. This however was not to be, as Marcus explained what he wanted when he got back.

"Well it looks like Bryan and Frank enjoyed my white slut, and I am sure you loved every second of it. It is too bad I had to miss it, but I needed to drop something off at a friends house. I'm sure you would love to get a chance to enjoy some of my cock tonight too slut, but I will have to leave you disappointed. You see, I want you to build up a really strong desire for it; more so than ever before. I have something special planned next Friday, and I think if I deny you my cock until then, you might just be willing to go along with it. So, I am going to release you, but you are not allowed to play with yourself for the entire week. You are though, going to be required to watch our videos every night until then; you just can't play with yourself. Is this understood slut?"

"Yes Daddy, I hope I can manage. I am already so horny."

"That's good slut, and I know you will manage, because I know you will do whatever I wish to please me."

He stepped to me, and unlocked the cuff securing my wrists. Walking back towards his car, he indicated I follow him.

"I have your keys and phone here. I made some changes to your phone to better suit who you truly are. I'm sure you will enjoy everything."

He handed me my phone and car keys from out of his car, before getting into leave.

"Remember, no playing with yourself slut. I'll be in touch," he instructed before pulling out of the parking spot and leaving.

I was left standing nude, holding my keys and phone. I was curious as to what changes Marcus made to my phone, so I lit the screen up and saw that he had changed my phone's wallpaper. It was no longer a flowery landscape, but instead a picture of myself; naked and with Marcus' black cock in my mouth. The image was certainly arousing, but I would need to be careful opening my phone in public so it would not be seen by others. Also, I had a text notification from my Mom from earlier in the night. When I opened up to read it, I noticed that Marcus had changed the contact picture for my mom, to another picture of me naked, but with cum on my face. I scanned through my other contacts, and noticed that he had assigned similar pictures to a few of the others as well. Now when certain people contacted me, I would be reminded of my slutdom. My arousal was off the charts, and I already was dying to get myself off. I had no idea how I would make it a week.

I walked over to the trash bin to fetch my clothes from it, but to my dismay, the bin was completely empty. Marcus must have taken the bag with him when he left earlier. I was now for sure left naked, and would not only have to drive home just as I was, but also sneak back into my house. I steadied my nerves by telling myself it was late, no one was out, and my parents would be sleeping. At least that is what the text said from my mom earlier. Confident I would be fine, I moved to my car. It was a nerve racking drive back to my house; every car I passed I was sure would be able to tell I was naked. Fortunately, I made it home without causing a seen, or being seen. The lights to my house were off, and I made the dash to my bedroom window to sneak inside. Once I was safely inside, I made sure the coast was clear before getting myself cleaned up.

After a refreshing shower, one in which took all my willpower not to linger about on my private parts, I returned to my room and watched a few of the videos Marcus had ordered I watch every night. They only added to my arousal and excitement, but yet I was not allowed to quell those feelings. I would have to use every ounce of self control to manage not touching myself for the week, and I was sure Marcus would not make it easy for me. I went to sleep that night thinking about what Marcus' plan could possibly be for me. Also, I fell asleep very sexually frustrated.

I didn't hear from Marcus until later Sunday night, but I did manage to comply to his orders until then. I didn't play with myself, and made sure to watch more of our videos. His call Sunday night was more instructional than conversational, and certainly was meant to keep me on edge.

"Hello slut, have you been able to keep your slutty little hands off your eager white pussy?"

"Yes Daddy, I have been good."

Have you been watching the videos?"

"Yes Daddy, and they make me so horny."

"Good, but remember, no pleasure for you until I say so on Friday."

"Yes Daddy, I remember."

"Right, as for tomorrow. I want you to wear your skimpiest dress to school, and with no underwear. In fact, you are not to wear underwear for the entire week. Is this understood slut?"

"Yes Daddy."

"Great, I'll be in touch."

Again I went to sleep that night after watching the videos, curios as to what the future had in store for me, and in dying need of a climax. I dressed the next morning in the skimpiest dress I owned. It was actually a dress I owned when I was a freshman, so it was a bit smaller. The dress was yellow, with small spaghetti straps and a fitted three button top. It then hung a bit looser from the bottom of my breasts down, ending at about mid-thigh. It was a light fabric, and over the years it had seemed to fade some. Looking at myself in the mirror I look like a young little tart, but knowing I wasn't wearing any bra or panties I knew I would be constantly focusing on not exposing myself. While, this dress may give of the essence of innocence, it still had a feeling of naughtiness. To add to the innocent tart vibe, I selected a pair of black mary jane flats to wear with it.

Arriving at school, I noticed that a few more students were taking notice of me and my state of dress, but nothing too blatant. Just a few double checks from the boys, and couple eyebrow raises from the girls. I pretended not to notice, but inside I knew I had completed Marcus' order of me. During first period I got a text from Marcus, which of course displayed his large black cock as the contact photo, stating he wanted a picture of me to see the dress I wore. I asked for permission to use the restroom, and had to keep myself from sprinting down the hall once I was allowed to go. Inside one of the stalls, I took the selfie for him and sent it off. His reply came back moments later.

"Very nice slut. I'm impressed, but I want to push you a little further. Unbutton the top button of your dress, I want you to show a bit more chest. Have a good day, and keep your phone near by slut."

Without thought, I unbuttoned the top button of my dress and then stepped out of the stall. Looking at myself in the mirrors above the sinks, I could see that now it would be more than evident that I wasn't wearing a bra. Also, without the button the top of my dress became a bit looser. Thankfully, I didn't have large boobs so it wouldn't be too big of an issue for me. I went back to class and continued on with my day. At lunch I received another text message from Marcus. This one simply stated to unbutton the second button. Again I did so without thinking, and even without retreating to the restroom. I casually unbuttoned it, while I sat and ate my lunch in the crowded quad of the school. With the second button unfastened, my dress became even looser, and the curves of my tiny breasts became visible. My pussy was a sopping mess for the rest of lunch and through my next class.

During my last class of the day, the message I was expecting to come finally buzzed in my phone. I was to unbutton the last button. Sitting in class, I quickly unbuttoned it, and the top portion of my dress flapped open. Both mounds of my breast were almost completely visible, except for the nipples which still were concealed by the dress. However, any abrupt movements and that would not be the case. It was thrilling to be sitting in class nearly exposed, but I was also thankful that the class was almost over as I did not know how I would manage to keep myself properly concealed for too long.

Looking around, no one seemed to take notice of my alteration to my attire, and when the bell rang to dismiss us I made sure to take my time to be the last one out. In the halls I did my best to keep away from the crowds, and not to move too quickly. I was focused on making it back to my car without exposing myself. However, that plan got derailed as I received another text from Marcus.

"Slut, you are to meet Bryan in one of the study rooms in the library, in five minutes. He wants to enjoy your mouth some more. He also knows you are not allowed to cum, so it will only be a blowjob. You are however, to do whatever he tells you to do; no matter what."

My submissive nature immediately clicked on, and I turned around to head to the library. I no longer worried about keeping myself from falling out of my dress, I only focused on the black cock awaiting me, and completing Marcus' orders. I made it to the library in no time at all, and quickly found the study room Bryan was in. Once inside, he closed the door behind me, and had me drop to my knees. His back was to the door, and was blocking the window. On my knees I looked up at him and awaited further instructions. He however said nothing, but simply opened his jeans and took out his growing cock. Placing the head on my lips, I took over and began to devour his meat pole. I was doing my duty as a white slut, and soon his cock was fully erect. He allowed me to continue for awhile longer, before stopping me and ordering me to take off my dress. I of course did so without hesitation.

"I see that little white slut Eve doesn't wear panties to school. How naughty, but then again I guess I should have expected since you are hear only to suck me black cock. Now go ahead and get back to it slut."

I said nothing, and simply dove my mouth onto his thick pole to resume my efforts. He started to become more forceful with me as I blew him. Grabbing my hair and head. Pulling me deeper onto his cock. Holding me on it until I would gag. I, like the true slut I am, made no sign of objection to any of it. He must have sensed this, as his actions became more risky. He began to start to talk to me; saying sexually explicit statements in a normal speaking voice.

"Yes, that's it you white slut, suck my fat cock. Show me how much you love black cock in your mouth Eve. Choke on my dick bitch."

His words only spurred me on, and I never once worried of being caught. Bryan kept up his insulting and degrading talk for a few more minutes, while I continued to let him use my mouth as a fuck hole. Eventually, he pulled away again, and got a look on his face as if he had an idea.

"Give me your dress slut."

I handed over my dress without question, and watched nervously as he turned to open the door. He took a peek outside to if anyone was around before he walked out of the study room, with his cock still jutting out in front of him, and proceeded over to a nearby work table. He tossed my dress under the table before returning to me kneeling in the study room.

"Okay slut, go get your dress and bring it back to here."

I was shocked. He expected me to go and retrieve my dress while I was naked. Anyone happening to come into the study area of the library would surely be able to see me. However, I remembered what Marcus had told me, and I knew I couldn't disobey him. Mustering up all of my courage, I tentatively stepped out of the room, and cautiously scanned the area. No one was around, and I quickly darted over to the table in which my dress was under. It was only a few feet away, but it felt like a mile. Reaching the table, I dropped down to my hands and knees before crawling under and retrieving my dress. With it in hand, I turned around a returned to the study room. Thankfully, no one came into the study area during the short time I was exposed.

Once back, Bryan had me resume my oral duties on his member. It continued much the same as it had earlier until he was finally ready to release his seed. He pushed me off and walked over to the table in the room before unleashing the torrent of his cum atop its surface. Finished with his orgasm, he instructed me to climb atop the table and slurp up the mess he made. Like the dutiful white slut I was, I did just that; using my tongue and lips to suck up his dick nectar. While I did my duty, I watched Bryan wipe off his dick on my discarded dress, and then pull out his cell phone. He appeared to be typing a message as I cleaned up his sperm. As I neared completion of my slutty task, Bryan had me look up and smile as he took a picture of me with his phone. He informed me that Marcus wanted evidence that I was behaving. When he had the evidence, he said bye and left me to finish my job. He also left the door open wide, making it easier for anyone that might happen to walk by to see me in my naked state. Fortunately no one passed, and I was able to quickly dress once I lapped up all of his cum from the table.

I returned to my car after my session with Bryan and drove home. Deciding I needed to clean up some before my parents came home, I quickly showered before retreating to my room. As my evening passed, I watched a few of the required videos, had dinner with my parents, and then attempted as best I could to sleep. It was difficult doing so at the level of arousal I found myself in. At two in the morning my phone buzzed alive waking me. It was a text from Marcus.

"Wear your sheerest pair of leggings and a small t-shirt tomorrow to school slut. Oh and well done behaving for Bryan. I loved the picture he took."

He attached a link in a following text. I was confused at first, but when I opened it I realized what it was. It was a link to the profile Marcus had created on the site he had been posting our videos on. I thought he was just reminding me to watch the videos, but then another text came in, instructing I look at the picture section of the profile. Doing so, I noticed that there was one picture posted. It was the one Bryan took of me on top of the table cleaning away his cum with my mouth. Thankfully it wasn't the picture in which I smiled for, but another that had my face obscured from being face down licking up cum. The picture excited me to no end, and I had to truly fight to keep from touching my aching pussy. I got very little sleep the rest of the night.

The next morning, I dressed in a pair of older black leggings that I usually saved for under skirts or dresses as they were becoming a little more sheer. For the t-shirt, I pulled out a tight fitting maroon tee, that had a v-neck collar. In this outfit, it would again be rather easy to notice I wasn't wearing a bra. My nipples were already trying to poke holes through the shirt. Add to the fact that bending over at all made the leggings near transparent, and my puffy pussy would be on display. I felt so naughty in my attire.

At school my day started out just like any other. I made sure not to bend over, but could do nothing about my hard nipples as I was constantly aroused. I kept catching fellow students stealing glances at them as they poke out under my t-shirt. It was during second period when Marcus contacted me. Rather than an order, or task for me, he seemed to want to have a text conversation.

"Good morning cocksucker. Tell me, how horny are you right now?"

"Good morning Daddy. I am honestly hornier than I have ever been. I don't think I can make it the whole week."

"That's good slut, but you will make it, I know you will. Did you like the picture I posted on the site?"

"Oh yes Daddy, it got me so aroused."

"What about it did you like?"

"I loved that it showed how slutty I am Daddy. That it showed how willing I am to serve for you, and your black cock."

"Do you like knowing that it is out there for the public to see slut?"

"Yes Daddy, in a way. I like knowing that others can see me behaving like a slut, but that I still keep my identity secret."

"Wouldn't it be even more of a turn on to just put yourself out there and truly be seen? Let everyone know what you truly are."

"Yes it would Daddy, but it would also be so embarrassing."

"It would slut, but think of how aroused you would be if your true slut nature was exposed to the world. How liberating it would be for you. Don't you think that would be such an amazing feeling for you?"

"Oh my gosh Daddy, it would be so scary, but it would be great to be able to act like my true self and not worry about hiding my sluttiness anymore."

"You could be a famous webslut, and flaunt to everyone your desire to serve black cock."

"I kind of already am Daddy."

"Yeah, but only anonymously. Don't you want it to be public? Don't you want to show everyone how much of a slut for black cock you are? Don't you want to be an exposed webslut for everyone to see?"

"Daddy, that would be so hot. It would be so arousing to be out there like that, but it would be so scary too."

"I know slut, but you want it. Deep down you want it to happen."

"Oh god Daddy, I think I do."

"Tell me slut; tell me exactly what you want deep down inside."

"Oh Daddy, I want so badly for everyone to know what a black cock slut I am. I want to be a famous exposed webslut."

"Of course you do slut, and maybe some day soon we can make that happen. I don't think you are ready for that yet though. However, I bet you have soaked through your leggings just thinking about it."

"Yes Daddy I have."

"Very nice slut. Well have a good rest of your day. When school is out, you are to go straight home and check your email. I will have sent you details on a task I want you to complete tonight. Talk to you soon slut, and keep yours slutty hands away from that gushing pussy of yours."

"Yes Daddy, thank you."

Just as our text conversation ended, so too did period two, and I hurried off to the restroom to clean myself up some. The idea of having myself absolutely exposed on the internet was certainly intriguing, and I would love to not have to hide my true behavior, but it would be too much for me to bare now. Frankly, I was nearly fully exposed already. Except Marcus has done a pretty good job of hiding my true identity in the videos. As I continued with the rest of my day, the thought of webslut stardom never went to far from my mind.

School eventually came to an end for the day, I headed straight home once we were dismissed. In my room I fired up my laptop and pulled up the email Marcus said would be there for me. I was a buzz of excitement and arousal, which only grew as I read the email.

"Good afternoon slut, I enjoyed our text conversation today. I hope you did as well. It was very enlightening. So much so that it got me thinking. I truly believe you meant what you said about being and exposed webslut, and I think all you need to do to reach that goal are to take baby steps. What I am planning to do is be the one that gives you the push you need to go down the road to complete and total exposure as a webslut. We will start of simple and build from there until your true passion is achieved. Attached to this email are two pictures of you behaving like a black cock slut. In each some characteristic of your identity is visible, but not enough to completely expose you. You are to pick one and post it on the photos section of the profile that contains your videos. The login information is below. I expect you to complete this by 3 pm today. Doing so will allow you a taste of what being an exposed webslut is like, without doing so yet. Enjoy yourself slut, and choose wisely. I will contact you after three with another task."

1...56789...12