Getting Caught Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the next few hours, I took a dizzying amount of cock in my mouth, pussy, and ass. I was used completely and in every way imaginable. No part of my body was left untouched by the touch of my school mates, nor was there a part of my body, inside or out that didn't seem to be the target of cum. I had countless orgasms from the relentless fucking I received, and the idea that I was being openly exposed as a slut to a number of people who actually knew me. The whole ordeal was most certainly captured in way or another by the group, and would certainly be soon spread and passed on to others. I would not leave that night with my slutdom remaining anonymous. I was to be a well known slut; not only to those in the room, or to the others in the school, but most certainly all over on the internet. This revelation came to me at the same time as a linebacker's cock was punishing my ass into submission, and another was spurting off onto my face.

By the end, most of the guys had used me in one way or another, and often times more than once. They began to lose energy, and leave once they had their fill. Eventually the house was empty except for a few people who had decided to stay the night, me, and Marcus. Everyone was done using me, and I was lying on the floor, a pool of ejaculate basically surrounding and covering me. I was exhausted, but when Marcus made his way over, I did manage to perk up some. He said nothing but simply grabbed ahold of my leash and tugged me back to my hands and knees. He led me through a hallway and into a vacant restroom. There was a shower within, and he ushered me inside before turning on the water. The stream hit me with a cold blast, and I nearly screamed out in a panic. It eventually warmed and I began to weakly wash away the filth of my slutty night. There was no soap or utensils, so all I had to use were my hands and the warm water raining down on me.

Marcus only allowed me to remain under the cascade of water for a few minutes before he reached in and shut off the water. He threw me a towel, and I began to dry. When he felt I was sufficiently dry he snatched the towel away from me, throwing it to the floor, and took a hold of the leash. I was then led back out into the house where he stopped and retrieved the blindfold and gag to put back onto my face. The pieces of my costume that had long before been ripped from my body were nowhere to be found. With the gag and blindfold secured back into place, I was tugged back outside into the night and to a car. Just as he had on the way to the house, I was put into the car, and driven silently away. I had no idea where we were heading, but assumed most likely it was back to the park. I also had a concern as to why I needed to be blindfolded and gagged again if we were indeed going back to the park. My answer came shortly as we soon came to a stopped, and I was guided out of the car. I felt Marcus remove the leash from my collar before he spoke.

"Well slut your night is almost over, and I'm sure it has been quite the experience. By now, I'm sure most of the school knows what a willing slut you are, and pictures of the night have made their way online. So it is easy to say that tonight you have achieved your destiny of being an exposed webslut; I hope you are proud."

I could not respond more than a nod of my head.

"I wonder what your parent's will say slut. I mean they are sure to find out, and now that you are exposed there is no need to keep any of the other videos from being posted: especially the one we made at your house. I'm sure that one will be an eye opener for them. However, before you can find out how they are going to react you need to get home, and before that I still need to fuck you. Stand up and grab your ankles."

I stood up, and on shaky legs, bent over at the waist to grab ahold of my ankles. I heard the sound of Marcus's zipper and belt coming undone, and then felt him move in behind me. Without warning, his cock split into me, and he began to fuck me. I could sense he had fierceness about him as he pounded his massive manhood into me. After a quick pounding of my already battered pussy, he pulled out and aimed his fleshy weapon at my abused ass. Not wanting to wait, he simply pushed his girth into my tender asshole and began to punish it with his thrusts. He didn't last nearly as long normal, and was soon grunting and spewing his load into the depths of my rectum. When he pulled his spent cock from me he also spoke.

"Stay just like that slut, don't let go of your ankles."

I then felt a sudden stream of wetness begin to splash down onto my back and ass. I was unaware of the stream was, but I could feel the warmth of it. Marcus began to chuckle from behind me, as the liquid began to run down my back and into my hair. As the fluid began to saturate my hair and flow onto my face, I realized from the smell that he was peeing on me. Though I felt humiliated by his actions, I did nothing to try a keep him from continuing. I simply remained bent over holding onto my ankles, and let him empty his bladder onto my used body. His piss began to pool around me on the ground, and it seemed to be endless. I felt his stream splash my asshole and pussy as if trying to fill my holes with his urine. Eventually, his fountain of piss petered out, and I was left naked and covered in urine as I still continued to grasp my ankles. If I could have touched my pussy then, I more than likely would have orgasmed.

"Ah that felt good slut, I have been holding that in for some time now. You can let go of your ankles now, but get back onto your knees."

I complied with his orders, and snuck to my knees into the puddle of piss as I listened to him pull his pants back up before speaking again.

"Okay slut, now that we took care of that, we can end our night. I'm going to leave soon, and you are to remain as you are until you hear me drive away. At that point you may remove the blindfold and gag. I've had a great time tonight slut, and I think you did too. I hope you enjoy your new fame as the biggest slut in town, and if you ever need some good black dicking you know my number; just make sure to send me a nice slutty selfie when you do get the need. Bye slut."

Nothing else was said, as he got into his car and drove off. I removed the blindfold and gag, finding myself kneeling in the parking lot of the park. I stood up, and walk tenderly over to my car. It was unlock with my keys on the front seat with my phone. My clothes were nowhere in sight. Getting into my car, I pulled up my phone and saw that I had a flood of messages and missed calls. Mostly they were from kids at school and contained images they had of me from my night, but there were a few from my parents concerned as to where I was, I why they were hearing about me on the internet. I simply sat in my car and smiled a sly grin. This was my new life; I was no longer the quiet do-gooder school girl. I was the town slut that would suck and fuck anyone that asked. Starting my car, I pulled out of the parking lot, and drove to face my new life head on.

The End