Getting Comfortable

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's not like I haven't seen your... cock..." she emphasized it, she could tell he was trying to rile her up. Two can play at that game. "I have seen plenty of throbbing cocks. It isn't awkward for me at all."

"Ok fine, I sit there with my dick, can't stroke it, just need to stop, chat, hope it doesn't get soft and then what? Finish when you leave?" He said indignantly.

"Sure, why not?"

That made him laugh again. As hot as the idea of flashing his hard on to his mom sounded, this was ridiculous to him. "That's not how it works. It's a bit of a process and if you stop you can't just start back up again. You have to start all over."

Dammit he had her there. She paused, twisted her face and thought for a moment. "You mean after I left earlier you didn't finish up?"

"No, my mom walked in on me..." they both chuckled.

"I guess I will just have to wait till you are finished and then we can talk." They were both silent again just staring.

"Really?" He asked.

"Yes."

"You'd just stand there while I made myself cum and what... watch?"

"Sure, why not?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Well..." fuck yes please that would be so hot he thought, but he said "I don't know."

"I want us to not have anything be awkward or uncomfortable, and that includes masturbation. Which includes cumming. If I want you comfortable being hard around me or talking about it, you should be comfortable stroking your hard cock and cumming too." She was certain he gripped his cock in his lap when she said that last bit.

"I am not sure. That makes sense in a weird way." He said after a deep exhale.

"Trust me, this will be good for both of us." She said with a smile. "No more hiding boners, or letting me stop you enjoying yourself." She looked at his hands in his lap, nodded and said "that starts now." He sighed and pulled his hands from his lap. His dick tented up his pants quite well. "Good boy. Isn't that better?"

"I dunno... some" he said as his mother openly stared at his crotch. She leaned forward on her arms, her tits squeezed together, cleavage spilling out. Charlie stared just as intently as her.

"Is that because of our talk or because of not cumming earlier?" She said in a husky tone.

"Kind of both." She looked hungry when he said that. Charlie felt bold, unbuttoned his Jean and slid his left hand down in to his boxers. He didn't take his cock out. Just wrapped his hand tight around the base. Slowly he stroked upwards. He made sure it was obvious through his pants.

"Both?" She leaned in a bit more.

"And that top without a bra is very hot." Downstroke. Did he actually say that? Did she push them forward some? "I like seeing when your nipples are hard." Up stroke again. "Like now." Down. Slowly and twist. Up, the rhythm building. "Squeeze your tits together more mom." Without hesitation she complied. "Good girl." She bit her lip hard and looked him in the eyes.

Charlie kept the pace slow. Watching her watch him, her breathing getting heavy. For ten minutes he stroked in silence, only breaking it to moan softly. Lindsay watched enraptured by him.

He peeled back his jeans and boxers. She gasped as his cock sprang out. Charlie grabbed the base, and just held it for to look at. He could tell in that moment she wanted him, that he could throw her to the floor and take her right there. The hunger was in her eyes.

Charlie began sliding his hand up again. Lindsay purred, her eyes wide unable to look away from his hand sliding over his cock. She leaned even further over. She was now on all fours, her hands almost touching him. Her face was barely two feet from the head of his cock.

Charlie's rhythm was building now. "Stick your butt out." She obeyed, arching her back and gave him a little sway. "Good." The image of his mother on all fours, nearly drooling over his cock was too much. After hours of needing to cum and her teasing, he needed it. But he knew she wanted it too. And his power over her was making it so much hotter.

"I'm close." He said through gritted teeth. He could feel it building now, unable to stop it. His cum erupted, he squeezed tighter but kept stroking. Ropes sprayed up over his shirt and on his bare lap. His mother's mouth hung open watching jizz drip from the tip on the last spurt.

They were both breathing heavily, not saying a word. Lindsay watched her son's cock slowly calm down and settle against him covered in cum. Finally she shook herself from the daze and said "see that wasn't awkward at all." She sat back now and Charlie removed his shirt carefully, using it to wipe down the rest of the cum.

"That was a bit more um substance than I expected," she said as she watched him clean up. "You clearly needed that."

"Um, yeah... that was a pretty normal amount." She raised an eyebrow at that.

Charlie went and threw on another shirt and sweats, while Lindsay grabbed another seltzer from the beer fridge. The movie had ended while Charlie had been putting on his own show. Charlie grabbed the remote first this time. He decided on a sensual thriller, something with terribly attractive cast and slow tension.

He wanted to see how far he could push this tonight. Even getting off just minutes ago, he was already getting hard at the idea's running through his head.

"Oh I wanted to see this one!" Lindsay said, "good pick." And she cracked her drink open. Almost immediately the movie opened with a rough sex scene in an office stairwell. Charlie was definitely hard again, but this time just left his tent on display for his mother.

"They are going to get caught, she is way too loud" his mother said before drinking deeply. They chatted more, both pointing out little flaws, laughing. Lindsay was more and more obvious about looking at his package as she moved from a second seltzer to a third and fourth. She was definitely more than tipsy now, and looking at Charlie more than the movie. Her nipples were becoming more prominent against her tank top.

The woman on screen started pinching her own through her blouse as a man kissed her neck. "That's hot." Charlie said, and tucked his thumb under the band of his pants.

"You like a woman playing with her nipples?" Lindsay laid back and raised her finger tips to just above her own nipples.

"Oh definitely." Charlie took his dick out again. His hand gripped the base. He looked at his mother and nodded toward her chest with a firm look. She started to pinch them through the fabric while staring at him. "Good girl." He told her and stroked up. She gave a soft moan and closed her eyes as she pulled both nipples hard, raising her tits up and holding them there.

That was too much for Charlie, he had wanted to go slow, to tease her more. But she was already so in to it, and watching her play with her glorious huge tits was too much. He began furiously stroking hard and fast. Lindsay continued to pinch and twist through her tank top. Soon she was caressing her whole tits, squeezing them and shaking them.

Her son couldn't look away. Still stroking his throbbing red member, Charlie stood up and walked to her side of the couch. He stood over her his dick pulsing just above her chest as he pounded away at it. "Don't stop, that's so fucking hot mom."

"Okay baby." She said in a husky voice.

They both knew he was going to cum soon and it would be all over her tits. Neither had ever fathomed this would actually be happening. Lindsay never let her partners come on her before. She usually hated it but it was what he wanted in that moment and doing what he wanted was turning her on so much. She wanted her son to cover her in his sinful seed.

The first blast was almost here, so he aimed himself between her tits, at the apex of her cleavage and let go. His mother gasp when the cum started to slap against her skin.

"Fuck! Squeeze them together!" She did as ordered as more cum started slashing across her tits. It was not quite as much as earlier but when he was finished several large globs were dripping down towards her collar bone. "Don't move." He said and left the room. He came back with his phone in hand.

"I don't th..." she started to say, but still held her breasts squeezed together.

"Shhh, I said don't move." And began snapping pictures of her covered in his cum. When he was done he said "that was great but I think I need to sleep now. Good night mom." Then he left her there, alone, his cum dripping down her tits and drying on her skin.

12