Getting Even Ch. 03

Story Info
The bully gets bullied, and does not like it.
1.2k words
4.09
5.6k
7

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MacHardy
MacHardy
41 Followers

Leonard looked at the visitors, cocking an eye. "That is definitely the good Professor's signature. And your ID's check out. I just thought he had something else in mind for tonight. A little play-acting, you say?"

Peter smiled. "Yes, something new is what he ordered. Where can we change? You go and tell his friends I am here, but the girls are a surprise for him, don't mention them please. Here is what he wanted..."

The group of men were full of anticipation, laughing at the confused girl in their midst. She was a little unsteady on her feet, confused and upset. One pulled her to him, ran a hand under her skirt, kissed her neck, and when she tried to push him away another grabbed her from the other side.

Leonard was whispering in ears, but announced to Parker: "Your visitors, Professor. Dressed as police officers, I understand you wanted it so."

Peter, clad in a London Bobby costume, flanked a masked Dagmar in fake body armor, satin panties and knee-high boots. Between then was a figure shrouded in a white, caped robe.

Parker swivelled to them, frowning. "McKenzie, you almost missed the fun. And what is this getup? Who are these?"

Peter adopted a hearty 'British Bobby' tone. "Well, well, what have we here? I'm afraid we're going to arrest someone. Administrative punishment, they call it. We caught a suspect skulking about, saying she wanted to meet you."

Parker's eyes widened as Dagmar drew the robe away from Zoe, revealing a miniscule green bikini that set off her pale skin to fantastic effect. Parker sat forward.

"Miss Foster! Welcome back! I knew you would want more, you little slut. And no more Mr. Nice guy tonight. Come here, you bitch!"

Peter watched Zoe flinch, draw a deep breath, then her green eyes flashed. "You stupid prick, you bastard, tonight I am going to give you what you deserve. You thought you can give and not get back?"

Parker half rose from his chair, his voice deep and commanding. "You whore, you will do as you're told or I will beat you bloody. Get on your knees and lick my feet, bitch!"

The effect was spoilt. Peter had hooked a foot behind a leg of the chair and pulled it neatly out from under the heavy man. He fell hard on his behind, cracking an elbow on the tiles. In a practiced move Peter rolled the heavier man over, and a handcuff flashed around one wrist, then the other, while intoning:

"Crimen injuria, attempted assault, threat to inflict grievous bodily harm. I would say that is enough for the moment. I'll have to take you in, friend."

Dagmar, seeing Parker's friends begin to react, placed one foot on the coffee table, scattering glasses. She wagged the baton. "Nobody move! We are here to do justice to a perpetrator as he requested. You, girly, get out of here. Let go of her, I say! Leonard, get her an Uber, send her home, or to the nearest clinic if she had had her drink spiked. Move!"

Zoe strode up, magnificent in her building anger, her red hair like flames around her head. "You called me a slut? What are you, miserable creature? A worm that can only degrade and destroy? You deserve everything you are going to get tonight, bastard. And you others too, you despicable filth, you better stay back or you get the same. Take this."

She slapped Parker open-handed, then, when he tried to duck the blow, swung again and again, drawing cries of pain. "You cannot take it, prick? A sissy, are you? Half a man who can hit a woman but not take it from her?" Her blows became harder as her anger built, rocking his head from side to side.

Parker was voluble in his protests, but Peter had him firmly pinioned, and yanking on his belt, rushed him to a nearby table, spreading him flat on his belly.

Zoe helped to tie his feet to the table legs, and with one rip Peter tore the silk shirt off the man's back. He roared protests until Dagmar stuffed a ball of shirt into his mouth, commenting: "They all protest innocence, don't they? Resisting arrest, are we? Get the belt off him now, standard arresting procedure."

In seconds Parker lay there like a stranded whale, his pale body quivering on the dark table. Dagmar looked at Peter, then handed a riding crop to Zoe. "Give him a few cuts, dear, if he had received them at school it would have saved a lot of people a lot of trouble."

The thin riding crop made a sharp whistling sound, and left a deep red mark on the white backside. Parker jumped, strained against his bonds, and roared muffled imprecations. Peter almost laughed at the humour of the situation, but the fury in Zoe's eyes gave him cause for concern.

"Easy, girl, we don't want to damage him permanently."

"Did he worry about that when he was beating me? Ok, then I will show him something else. The dirty prick!"

A delicate foot shot out and kicked the dangling testicles, making the big man jump and groan. Dagmar held up a restraining hand. "Easy now. Rather try this."

She handled her a dark object with dangling straps, then warned: "Peter, keep an eye on that one."

One of the men had risen and was going to protest, but Peter cut him off, pulling a police baton from his belt. "Let's not have trouble now, sir. Obstruction of justice is a grave crime, and will be punished. And I am sure Leonard can arrange suitable punishment for you."

The grinning manager, openly jacking off, nodded.

Zoe had stepped into the thongs, tightened the straps, and now sported a small plastic penis. Dagmar poured some lubricant on the straining Professor's buttocks, and asked: "Did you give her any when you sodomised her? Did you? Well, take it like a man, my friend."

Zoe stepped behind Parker, and looked questioning at Peter, her eyes a little wild. He nodded. "You can do it, Zoe. He did it to you, he needs to get it back. Think of it as community service."

The girl bit a lip, set the penis to his clenched anus, and pushed. A road of agony penetrated the muffling cloth. Dagmar, holding down his head, laughed. "Having fun, buddy?

Reaching under the edge of the table she found his half-erect penis, and crowed: "A half-hard woodie! Ow wow! Maybe he wanted it in the arse all along! Do any of you boys want seconds?" She began to jack him off as Zoe continued to fuck him. It was not long before he writhed, bucked, and ejaculated. Dagmar caught most of it in her hand.

Pulling the gag out of his mouth, she ordered: "Now eat it, buddy, or I take the riding crop to you again. Come now, you force girls to take your cum in their mouths, don't you? So taste what you give them, you creep."

Peter stood back, watching the scene. Now, observing the look on Zoe's face, he said: "I think he's had enough for tonight, girls. Unless his friends want to give him some more? "

Muted responses greeted him as he released the handcuffs. "Come, girls, we had better leave them to their fun."

MacHardy
MacHardy
41 Followers