All Comments on 'Getting Even - Pt. 01'

by KurtV

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
DevDoc69DevDoc69over 1 year ago

So far so good! Should be in Loving Wives category though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

good start

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 1 year ago

What an idiot! If his lawyer was as good as made out, she would have warned him NOT to have a similar session with his wife before she was served divorce papers. She could now go straight to the Police (or phoned them on 911) and claim she was just raped by her husband, show them all the marks... get evidence of his having also raped her anally and got him arrested.

I mean, this is Law 101. Not rocket science.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love it! No sitting around wringing his hands about what to do, no being nice or being fair, just getting the proof, getting the lover's wife on board and getting it done. Written nice and tight. I agree with another comment, it appears to be in the wrong category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I can't blame authors for avoiding the Loving Wives category. It's jam packed full of assholes who just want to harass authors, or are too dumb to understand it's the extramarital category.

mattenwmattenwover 1 year ago

It seems to me that there are also commentators who don't judge a story, but the behavior of other commentators. But idiots are everywhere, especially anonymous! +

You told your story well, pragmatically and impressively. Nevertheless, I would have given up the violent orgy during sex if I knew that the divorce papers would be served to her in the next moment! 4*!

Crusader235Crusader235over 1 year ago

Great start, can't wait for more.

RimmerdalRimmerdalabout 1 year ago

"My wife was cheating. I found out. I cried, threw up, wet my panties. I put in for a divorce. She got most of my money. I remembered one of my ancestors might have been a badass. I tried to channel this to beat up her lover. Her lover was a woman and kicked my ass.

The End."

Needless to say this story is full of cliches and tropes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous