Getting Even - Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It seems so," Cindy said.

"The irony is just delicious," Frida said. "Joe is an arrogant jerk who likes to pretend he's some big alpha male. But the truth is that he's actually a weak asshole."

"You seem to be getting a lot of pleasure from watching this video, Frida," Cindy said.

"Oh, you have no idea. Dan, I am so indebted to you for producing evidence like this. I'm mainly grateful for the help screwing Joe out of so much money, but I'm also looking forward to seeing the expression on his face when he sees this video and realizes it could ruin everything about his life. If members of the board saw this, he'd be fired in a nanosecond."

"That's right, Dan," Cindy said. "No corporation could risk the liability of having an executive who commits sexual harassment. It doesn't really matter that we know she's a willing participant. Appearance is more important than reality in this case."

"I must say, I am enjoying our conversation today, ladies," I said. "Everything you two say just warms my heart."

"Happy to be of service," Cindy said.

I left the office with a firm plan for dumping Lois. We agreed that I'd serve papers on Saturday, and Frida would serve papers on Joe immediately afterward. Frida didn't have anything to worry about legally, so Cindy wanted to make sure Joe couldn't warn Lois in advance about the video.

We arranged for a process server to knock on our door Saturday about noon; Cindy would arrive minutes later to engage in high-pressure negotiations to get Lois to sign the agreement immediately. I got impatient Saturday morning. I wanted her out of the house, and I was particularly annoyed every time she made some nasty comment about me. She got bitchier, and bitchier, and I finally got so mad I decided that the best way to spend our last morning as a married couple was having the roughest sex I could manage. I walked up to Lois, slapped her hard across the face, and yelled at the top of my lungs.

"Do you have a problem with me, cunt!?" I yelled. "It's time for me to tell you just what I think of your constant bitching!"

With that, I grabbed Lois by the hair and dragged her to the bedroom. I'd pulled her hair in the past, but I'd never dragged her around. I threw her on the bed so her butt was perched on the edge. I lifted her skirt, pulled her panties down to her knees, then took off my belt and whipped her harder than I'd ever done before.

For the first time, Lois complained that I was whipping her too hard. "Dan! Stop! That hurts!" she said.

I can not describe the enormity of the damn I did not give. "You want me to stop? Fine. Then suck my cock! Make it hard! Suck me, bitch!"

Lois sucked my half-hard cock into her mouth and went to work. It occurred to me that this was the last blowjob I'd ever get from Lois. I needed to savor the experience. I was completely hard by the time I grabbed her by the ears and started to thrust as far into her mouth as I could. For the first time ever, I shoved my cock all the way back into her throat. She wanted to gag, but her throat was full of cock so she couldn't.

I made sure I stopped before I climaxed. I wanted some pussy first. "Get those clothes off!" I ordered. "I want you naked, bitch!"

"Yes sir," Lois said, stripping as fast as she could. I was worried that I was going too far with Lois, but she looked more aroused than ever before. I pulled her up on her hands and knees and began fucking her doggy style, pounding into her pussy over and over and over.

"Please don't hurt me!" Lois whimpered. As if. That nasty pussy of hers had taken plenty of recent pounding by two different cocks. There was no danger of me hurting her stretched-out cunt, but she loved to pretend she was some sweet innocent girl being preyed upon by a big bad man.

After I'd fucked her for a while, I picked up my belt again and gave her several hard swats across her butt. "Get on your back! On your back, and spread your legs!" I yelled. She obeyed immediately. I could tell that I was finally whipping her hard enough to cause more than enough pain for her. She obviously loved it. She spread her legs and waited while I jumped on top of her and shoved my cock up her pussy as hard and fast as I could.

I hammered away for a few minutes. Then Lois said something that made me angrier than I've ever been with her.

"Please don't cum in my pussy! Please!" she said.

I'd heard this line from her dozens of times. She just loved the fantasy that she was some innocent virgin afraid of being impregnated by a man forcing himself on her. It was not a sentence that was new to me. But it pissed me off because she'd just used the very same line with her boss. It was one of the most annoying things I'd seen her do on the video. It made me angry because I felt like I was getting sloppy seconds.

I know she expected me to pretend to ignore her wishes by filling her pussy with cum. I decided to try something different.

When I was ready to climax, I slapped Lois again and yelled at her. "You don't want me to cum in your pussy, bitch!?" I screamed. "Fine. I won't cum in your filthy pussy!"

With that, I flipped Lois on to her back, spread her legs roughly, and shoved my cock all the way up her ass. Ordinarily, Lois loves anal sex, but it has to be slow and gentle. Her pussy may be all stretched out from overuse, but her tight little butthole is still delicate. She cried out in pain and surprise. "Dan! Not so hard!" she said. I honestly don't know if she was being sincere, or she said it as part of her little role playing game. Either way, I didn't care. I just pounded my cock in her ass until I climaxed, shooting load after load of hot cum up her ass.

"Is this what you wanted, bitch?!" I asked

Lois had an orgasm so explosive they probably saw it on earthquake detectors in California. She screamed. "Ahhhhh! Ahhhh! Ahhhh!" she yelled as she came. When it was over I left her on the bed, face down and spread eagled, with bright red welts visible all over her ass. I decided to take a picture. I'm not sure why. I knew our marriage would be over soon, and I wouldn't want reminders of that bitch after she was gone, but I found some satisfaction in having photographic evidence of the hardest whipping I ever gave her.

Afterward I was having a sandwich in the kitchen when Lois strolled in.

"That was different," she said.

"How so?" I asked.

"You gave it to me a lot rougher than usual. What's gotten into you? You never used to spank me that hard. You never slapped me around that much. You were always so gentle when you fucked me up the ass. Why the change?" she asked.

"Are you complaining?" I asked.

"Not a bit. I loved it. I just don't understand why you're so much better at making me your bitch. I've been asking for that for years."

"I think I'm just realizing that I'm married to a woman who needs to be treated like some kind of whore," I lied. "I'm just trying to be a good husband. Should I stop? I'm happy to be gentle with you if that's what you want."

"No. Don't stop. I love it. I'm just surprised," Lois said. "Keep it up. You gave me exactly what I wanted."

"I thought so," I said. "Those explosive orgasms seemed to indicate you were having a good time."

She laughed. "Yeah. It's a pretty safe bet that I'm enjoying myself when I climax like a cannon."

I had a hard time keeping a straight face. Lois had no idea that we'd fucked for the last time. But she'd soon learn.

It wasn't long until there was a knock on the door. "I'll get that," Lois said.

There was a young woman at the door. "I'm looking for Lois Caruso," she said.

"That's me," Lois said.

The woman handed Lois an envelope full of documents. "You are served, Mrs. Caruso," the woman said before hurrying away.

Lois looked baffled. "What the hell is this?" she asked.

"The best way to find out is to open it," I said.

.............................................

The story continues in Part 2 of 3.

12