All Comments on 'Getting Even Pt. 03'

by AspernEssling

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
1thaiguy1thaiguyover 2 years ago

Strange storyline but interesting. Almost like watching numerous train wrecks. Funny thing is that after living in The GTA I can actually see something like this really happening.

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 2 years ago

Ok. BEYOND complicated!

Anita twisted and turned with her explanations more than the windiest road known to man--while managing to go nowhere. Despite how odd that was, it perfectly explained her behavior. Carla lap-dancing Ben was totally unforeseen, but BOY how cruel and heartless that b**ch was. If the idea was to reinforce how fake and aloof she is, point made x5.

Duncan Donut was the moment of comic relief, except for him dunking Anita's donut for Ben and Millie to witness. For Millie to set Ben up with Brynn and then for her to ask him to help her "get even" by videoing their sex matches the story's wildness...although to me, it's too extravagant of a stretch (much like the prices of the food at that place).

Love the series and this is the most unpredictable you've been. Looking forward to more. 5

mordbrandmordbrandover 2 years ago

Thank you. I could just tell there was something fucked up about Anita.

BruceWoBruceWoover 2 years ago

Am not sure what to think. Lots of twisted stories waiting to be unwrapped.

HaydenDLinderHaydenDLinderover 2 years ago

Uhhhhhh.... Yeah? I feel as confused as Ben. Over complicated situation with VERY crazy people. LOVED IT! Please keep it comin!

Wash2015Wash2015over 2 years ago

I was starting to wonder about the getting even title and finally this chapter explained it.

I am enjoying the story and look forward to upcoming chapters. I did wonder what was going on with Anita but would not have guessed the 10 lbs of crazy in a 5 lb bag.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really good. Hope you keep Ben from folding in regards to the bat shit craziness of Anita. I can imagine at least 2 additional chapters that would keep the story moving forward in an entertaining and believable manner.

ArcTalyxArcTalyxover 2 years ago

Wow, Ben fell into the crazy ward. It’s bad when a party girl, Millie, seems the most normal of the girls so far, although Kira will be missed, although she screams codependency. Brynn feels like Anita 2.0 though. Honestly Marco and Luke need to drag Ben off to better hunting grounds, this psych ward is going to kill him off just to ‘get even’.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hmm... Not sure what to think, however my interest is piqued. I'll definitely be following this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love this series so far. You are definitely one of the best authors on here. All of your stories really keep me engaged, and I can read them as if it was a regular book series.

Keep up the great work!

MrOuchMrOuchover 2 years ago

You had me at “Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!” 🤣

amygdalaamygdalaover 2 years ago

Now the title makes sense. That bitch Anita is 6 eggs short of a dozen. Crazy does not begin to explain her thought process and actions.

CPauloCPauloover 2 years ago

Well that was an amazing Rollercoaster of a read.

bhojobhojoover 2 years ago

As usual... things were humming along very confusing no idea why the title and then wham everything just falls into place ! You are a master storyteller...

Hiding_in_PortlandHiding_in_Portlandover 2 years ago

I truly hope that Ben turns her down. Even if I am not really enjoying this story, I really have enjoyed just about everything else you have created that I am going to finish this story too.

pk2curiouspk2curiousover 2 years ago

I think this is perfect for Ben . Even when Kira hears the story . Knowing how her "BFF's " are . She won't blame Ben at all for a little " Getting Even " with " DFC " . Millie will help smooth things over . Another GR8 story " AE " .

mithanialmithanialover 2 years ago

I really hope he says no to the revenge fuck pictures. He already knows thst doesn't work out.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 2 years ago

"He cheated on me, just so that he could hurt you." she said. "His hate for you was stronger than his supposed love for me - if he ever had any." Brynn sounded like an English major.

-

Well, he *was* trying to "date rape" someone who was neither his date nor who he knew was friends with Ben... And even if he found out they were friends while at the party, that meant he was already *carrying* a date rape drug around on him...

So, i'd say no, not much love there...

Re: Ben and Anita, assuming she slept with more people than him does that mean he'd be able to "even" the count if they got together...?

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

good story so far but the encounter with the supposed girl friend and how much she loved him was right out female reasonings in many LW stories, got to get even? That's some serious convoluted thinking!!! Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Man, oh man, your stuff is overflowing with goodness...!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow! Just when I think you are going to make a right turn, you hook a u-turn and then start driving in reverse. I know it makes me sense but you managed to completely throw me with your latest twist. It’s not that it is a bad thing but just so totally unexpected. I have come to the possible conclusion that Millie runs a mental institution and considers the patients to be either friends of hers or dating fodder for people she knows because there seems to be some serious emotional damage or at the very least it is some major baggage these “friends” are toting around. It makes for a very interesting and unusually fun story to read but I would hate to live that life. I have to sadly admit that you have managed to completely entertain me on a seriously warped level which says alot about my state of mind at the moment but I wouldn’t change your story for anything. Thanks again for keeping me thoroughly amused while still being emotionally invested in Bens situations which is a very unusual combination but it is truthful.

J.D.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

interesting. seems to show that some young, well to do adults in their 20' are still behaving and creating drama like they were still in high school

Dreamdog519Dreamdog519about 1 year ago

You lost me this is so childish. I have loved your other stories but this one went from a great tale to zero in one chapter. I'll find something else to read.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Jesus, protect me from convoluted, bloated, pointless plot lines and deliver me a tale worthy of my attention and time. Guide me not into mental whiplash, but shield me from lazy storytelling, from authors who have no direction, bored with their own work. Amen.

oldtwitoldtwit13 days ago

Oh the plot is still good, but by writing that ending to this part it's made it much more of a joke read,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAspernEssling@AspernEssling
Still writing. More to come. For those who are interested: you may have noticed that I mention music fairly often. That's because I tend to listen to music while I write, so that certain artists/albums become associated with certain stories. Here are some of the connections. G...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES