Getting Even Pt. 04

Story Info
Getting even, getting better.
11.2k words
4.81
25.8k
39

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AspernEssling
AspernEssling
4,334 Followers

GETTING EVEN Part 4

"I had to look at pictures of him fucking your girlfriend. Would you be willing to help me? I want to show him pictures of you and me fucking." said Brynn.

I'm not sure what the correct response to that particular question might be.

- "You're... serious?"

Brynn's eyes narrowed. "I don't joke about sex and revenge." she said. Deadly serious. Then her expression softened. "Oh - I see. You're worried about my feelings - like I might regret it afterwards? That's sweet. But don't worry, Ben. I was faithful to that asshole for almost a year - and for what? To find out that he had zero respect for me. No... payback is going to be sweet. And in addition to getting even, I can have some quality recreational sex? That's a win-win, in my book - and I don't mean that everybody wins - I mean, I win twice."

Okay. Brynn was no shrinking violet. She was serious.

From my perspective... why not? It had nothing to do with Anita anymore. It wasn't going to hurt Marco. Yes, I thought of Kira - but it wasn't going to hurt her, either. Brynn had it right: revenge on Duncan fucking Cockburn, and (if she was right) quality recreational sex. What did I have to lose?

- "I'd be happy to help." I said.

- "Is tonight too soon?" she asked, with a big grin.

I was going to have get a card for Millie. A card, and flowers.

Somehow, I managed to stay patient through dinner. You don't gulp a $225 dinner (although I did put away those oysters pretty quickly - I figured I might need all the help I could get).

Anticipation is highly underrated. This incredibly sexy woman was going to take me home after dinner, so that we could fuck each other's brains out, and make a sex video. There was no need to impress her, or to seduce her. It was going to happen, and that was incredibly exciting.

She took me back to her apartment (pretty high-end, if you ask me). She poured drinks for both of us - which we really didn't need.

Then she took me into her lair. Okay, her bedroom. Huge bed. Enormous vanity mirror. Makeup table big enough to play ping pong on. It was a boudoir.

Brynn set up her phone on the vanity. Then she produced another phone, which she placed on her night table.

- "Wait - you're not going to send him a video, are you?" I had a sudden vision of our video going viral.

- "Relax." said Brynn. "I'm not sending him anything. I'm going to sit by his hospital bedside, and show it to him. I want to watch his face as he sees it. I'm going to enjoy every bit of his reaction."

This girl was even more vindictive than Anita. I have to admit, the idea of screwing over Duncan fucking Cockburn had sold me on this project. But as I watched Brynn set up her phones, and adjust the light, I realized that I might enjoy this venture purely for its own merits.

She sat down on the end of her bed, and began undoing parts of her red and black top. Lord, have mercy. She had absolutely exquisite breasts. They spread gracefully to either side, but they were shaped like Hershey's kisses, pointed upwards. She had puffy areolae and nipples, which also pointed upwards.

It was like an invitation to slide your hand underneath her breast, to cup it, and gently lift it up, just a little.

Brynn smiled. She knew that she had me mesmerized. She stood up, and turned sideways as she continued to peel off her top. She wasn't wearing a bra, and she seemed to be enjoying gradually revealing herself to me.

32C - that's my best guess - with the most enticing up-tilt I'd ever seen.

- "How long can you last?" she asked. "Or maybe I should rephrase the question. If you come now, can you get it up again?"

- "I don't think it'll be a problem." I said.

Brynn undid my pants, and reached into my underwear to take hold of my cock.

- "Mmm..." she said. "This will work." She proceeded to give me a hand job. It was great, but she seemed to realize that it wasn't going make me come quickly.

"Don't worry." she said. "I'll edit this part out." Brynn dropped to her knees, and took me into her mouth. It was exciting - I won't deny that. She just wasn't particularly skillful, or especially enthusiastic. She seemed to expect me to come immediately.

It took a bit longer than that. Finally, I warned her that I was close, whereupon Brynn took me out of her mouth, and jerked me off, so that I sprayed a load over her bedroom floor.

- "Holy shit." she said. "You always come this much?"

She got a towel from her bathroom, wiped up most of my ejaculate, and then asked me to pull up my pants again.

"How long before you're ready to go again?" she asked.

I could only grin at her. She was standing there topless, and the view was incredible.

- "Oh my God..." Brynn was watching my cock. "Okay - pull your pants back up. Pretend we just came into the bedroom."

Brynn dressed again, then immediately stripped down to her skirt - slowly peeling her panties down her legs. Then she sat back down on the edge of her bed, as if to ask 'What are you going to do about it?'

The invitation couldn't have been clearer.

I walked towards the bed, and went down on my knees in front of her. I was tall enough that I could reach those magnificent breasts with my lips as well as my hands. It was a feast fit for a king, but she hadn't brought me over here just to pay homage to her tits.

I trailed kisses down her firm stomach, and gently spread her legs a little more so that I could eat her pussy.

- "Oh - see that, Duncan?" she called out, addressing her phone. "Some men don't have to be forced to do this. Oh - and he's good, baby. I might have to reward him. Oh - damn - I might just have to let him fuck me for this."

Brynn pushed me back a bit. She stood up, and removed the last of her clothing. Then she began to strip me of me mine, with a running commentary aimed at her phone.

"Oh, look - toned, and firm. I think this qualifies as a four pack, Duncan - which would be four more than you've got." Then Bryn lowered my underwear. "Wow! Would you look at that? He's huge! He makes you look pretty small, Duncan."

Then she whispered to me: "Doggy style, please - just like he did to your girlfriend. And when I ask you a question - just say no, okay?"

Brynn climbed up on the bed, on her hands and knees, facing one phone, so that the second could catch her from the side, in profile.

- "Oh, Duncan - he's going to stick that massive cock in me... wait - do you have a condom, Ben?" She actually turned her head back, and winked at me.

I ad-libbed a bit. "Fuck, no!" I lined up my erection, and rubbed the swollen head of my cock up and down her pussy lips.

- "Oh my God!" said Brynn. "He's going to fuck me bareback, Duncan. Just like you always wanted to do - but I never let you, because I didn't know where you'd been sticking your pathetic little pecker. Oh, well: there's a first time for everything, right?"

"Fuck me, Ben." she said.

I knew that it was all about revenge against her cheating dick of a boyfriend - my bête noire, too - but when I pushed my cock inside her, I remembered that it was also meant to be recreational sex.

- "Oh, damn!" shouted Brynn. "He's so fucking big! Duncan - I had no idea what I was missing!"

She kept up the colour commentary for several minutes, as I got my rhythm established, and began sawing in and out of her. She'd been right to have me take the edge off; with my first orgasm out of the way (and a couple of drinks down the hatch), I felt like I could go forever.

Brynn stopped talking. She reached under us, and began frigging herself as I steadily plowed her furrow.

- "Aww... fuck." she muttered. I wasn't sure that Duncan fucking Cockburn could hear that.

- "What'd you say, Brynn?" I demanded, loudly.

- "Aww... aahh!" She came surprisingly hard.

I sped up my tempo. Brynn had lost it, a bit: she was leaning forward, supporting her weight on her forearms while I put it to her harder and harder. The last few strokes were hammer blows - I was slamming my cock into her.

- "Aaahh!" she cried out."

- "Fuck!" I pulled out, and spewed my load all over her back.

Brynn needed a few moments to regain her composure.

- "Holy shit..." she murmured.

- "You okay?"

- "Yeah... it's just... I've got some ideas for some more videos we can make."

***

Brynn called me three days later, to invite me to dinner.

- "My treat." she said.

- "You don't have to -"

- "I'm paying." she insisted. "You can pick up the cheque next time."

Next time?

She surprised me by having us meet at a Polish-Ukrainian place. We ordered schnitzels and beer, while Brynn quivered with barely suppressed excitement. She could barely wait to tell me her story.

- "I showed him the video." she said, the moment the waiter had left with our order.

- "You did?"

- "I sat on the edge of his hospital bed. Ben - it was incredible. I mean - not in a sexual way. Well... maybe it was. But it was fantastic. I felt so... powerful."

- "Was he... angry?"

- "Oh, he was steaming. Embarrassed, too, because he got a stiffy almost right away. But he had to take charge, you know - he told me that my reaction was 'understandable', and that we would be okay once I'd 'got this out of my system'."

- "Really?"

- "I know, right? That's why we have to make more videos."

I managed not to choke on my beer. "We do?"

- "Oh hell yes. I want to do everything with you that I would never let him do." Brynn wasn't kidding. She was all about the revenge - and the sex, too. "I want to suck your cock - and then swallow it all."

Schnitzel and beer may not be the greatest of aphrodisiacs, but I didn't need any extra help after that little declaration of intent. Brynn took me back to her place, and let me watch as she changed into a silky little peignoir.

Maybe I wasn't as drunk as the first time - hard liquor affects me more than beer. Or maybe I just wasn't as fixated on Brynn's remarkable breasts. She insisted on stripping me again for her video, with similar commentary. Then she sat me on the edge of her bed, and proceeded to do a little dance - as much for the phones as for me - before finally doffing the silky lingerie. She kept on the delicate panties and her high heels, but she was otherwise naked.

- "I'm gonna suck his cock, Duncan." she said. Brynn knelt before me, and wrapped her hand around my shaft. "Fuck. It's too nice not to. Big, and thick - not like your little pea-shooter."

I have to admit, she knew what she was doing. She licked my cock from top to bottom, purely for the visual effect. She slurped around the head, liberally coating me with her saliva. Then she dipped her head, and took one of my balls in her mouth, while continuing to stroke my cock.

It was pretty awesome - though it would have been even better if she hadn't stopped repeatedly to talk to the phones, telling Duncan exactly what she was doing, and how much she was enjoying it. At some points, I felt like a third wheel.

Without asking permission, I reached down and fondled one of her dangling breasts. She groaned around a mouthful of cock. I took that as permission, and began caressing and gently squeezing her incredible tit.

I certainly enjoyed it, but it seemed to work for Brynn, too. She picked up the pace, and the intensity. She even tried to deep-throat me. That wasn't a great success. She had a tough time of it, and I'm not a big fan of gagging noises.

- "You don't have to do that." I whispered. "I'm close as it is."

- "Put your hand on top of my head." she whispered back. The she said - quite loud - "Oh my God, Duncan! He's going to come in my mouth!"

I did.

Brynn didn't swallow right away. Instead, she went close to the camera, and opened her mouth, showing Duncan a mouthful of my semen. Only then did she swallow noisily.

"I don't believe it!" she said. "It actually tastes good!" Brynn licked her lips for effect. Then she smiled at the phone, before turning it off.

"How was it?" she asked.

- "Amazing." I said. "But I think you know that."

- "I actually enjoyed it, you know."

- "Would you like me to return the favour?" I asked her.

- "You mean, like, another video?"

- "If you want. But I was thinking more of going down on you... just because."

God bless her, she actually thought about it for a moment. It wasn't really necessary for her revenge, but she was just horny enough that the idea had some appeal.

- "We can try it." she said. "It might make a good future video."

I ate her to orgasm, and beyond. That was when she informed me that she needed more time to plan further episodes.

"I need to try to remember every little kink he had - every single fantasy or desire he told me about. Well, I could also just throw in some things that I know would piss him off - and that I would enjoy. But... we don't have to record everything... like, now, for instance?"

***

Anita had a hard time understanding the word 'No'. She called, and texted me. After 30 or so contacts, I finally answered one.

- "No, Anita. Nothing more to say. No hope. No. Done."

I had to resort to blocking her.

That led to her calling me at work. Even worse, she called Marco, asking to speak to me. I could see the hurt in his eyes. There was no way I could tell him everything, but I tried to explain that I'd never been intimate with her, and never would. Marco tried to understand - but he couldn't quite get that haunted look out of his eyes.

***

Duncan fucking Cockburn was one kinky little bastard. Brynn had gone back to the hospital to see him, and to show him the video of her sucking my dick and swallowing my semen. That seemed to have triggered more of her memories: she'd come up with a list of things she wanted to do with me - and it was a surprisingly long list.

- "In a pool? Brynn, it's almost November."

- "I know. I'm working on that."

We knocked two items off her list that evening: fucking in the shower, and coming on her face. The shower video was really poor quality (too much steam), but it turned both of us on, for some reason. Brynn was no fan of facials, but she submitted to one (and smiled, afterwards) so that she could show DFC the recording.

Two days later, we fucked in the backseat of her car (she wouldn't even consider it in mine), and then I took us out into the countryside, so that she could blow me while I drove down a (mostly) deserted dirt road. One guy in a pickup passed us, going the opposite way; he slowed down as we went by. Brynn was incredibly turned on when she thought that he might have seen what we were doing.

Discovering that she had a little exhibitionist streak led to a couple of additions to Brynn's list. We fucked in a (very nice, very clean) washroom at the ROM (Royal Ontario Museum), and then outside in her friend's backyard, while the neighbours were having a party on their deck.

Brynn called to tell me that she'd solved the swimming pool problem.

- "Bring a bathing suit, sweetie. You won't be wearing it for long, though."

- "Seriously, Brynn? It's frigging freezing outside."

- "Heated indoor pool." she said.

- "Whoa. How did you swing that?"

- "Our mutual friend Millie came through for us. All she asked was that she be allowed to watch the video afterwards."

- "And you said yes?"

- "You know I did. Are you okay with that, Ben?"

Sex with Brynn. Millie watching. Maybe I was a kinky bastard, too.

She definitely came prepared: a tripod for one of her phones, and a second tripod for an honest to goodness video camera. Brynn wore an incredibly revealing bikini - but that was only for salacious poses in front of her cameras. Then she stripped it off, and sat by the edge of the pool.

Brynn was wearing reflecting sunglasses, and she hadn't missed an appointment at the tanning salon. Have I mentioned her absolutely amazing breasts?

- "Can I have a copy of this video?" I asked.

- "Really?"

- "You look incredible."

She was pleased to hear that. I couldn't wait any longer. I kissed and fondled her by the edge of the pool, and then went down on her. She didn't seem to mind, and graciously conceded an orgasm. Then she slipped into the pool.

It's considerably more difficult to fuck in a pool than you might think. First off, chlorinated water is not a lubricant. Second, it's way more complicated if you're trying to make a video of the experience.

I trapped her against the edge of the pool, and managed to penetrate her from behind. Her ass was delightful from this position, and we created a minor tsunami in the water. But Brynn protested that we weren't going to get anything on video.

She wanted to try it in the center of the pool. She lay across a transparent air mattress, and presented her prominent backside.

Unfortunately, I'm not seven feet tall. Brynn's ass insisted on floating, level with the mattress. Even on my tiptoes, I couldn't get more than an inch or two inside her. It may have looked good, for the cameras - but it wasn't doing much for either of us.

Brynn started laughing first, and I couldn't help joining in.

She gave up first, and climbed aboard the air mattress.

- "How about this?" she asked. She was belly down, with a good two-handed grip on the top of the flotation device.

It was just too tempting. I swung aboard, and tried to get my cock into position. Naturally enough, the mattress tilted, and we both ended up underwater.

She had a good sense of humour - and a great sense of the ridiculous. Brynn came out of the water laughing. Wet hair, reflecting sunglasses, superb tits... I laughed, too. Then I grabbed her, and dragged her out of the pool.

I threw down our towels, and manhandled Brynn into position atop them. Then I drove into her, and began trying my best to make our pool deck fuck a memorable one.

I might be wrong, but I think that Brynn came the moment I entered her.

***

Every three or four days, Brynn would call me, and we'd cross off one of the items on her list. It was like a booty call, but with a strict agenda - and cameras. And sometimes, lingerie.

One Thursday night, it was up against the wall. She was completely naked, except for a pair of heels. Brynn wanted me to take her from behind, while she leaned against her bedroom wall.

- "Don't be afraid to push me a bit." she said. "Here." She placed both hands behind her back. "Grab my arms, and smush me against the wall."

- "You're the director."

I'm not even remotely into bondage, or pain or humiliation, but Brynn seemed to be really turned on.

Afterwards, she took out her list, and crossed another item off with a marker. I realized then that I'd almost completely forgotten about Duncan fucking Cockburn.

I mean, he was still the main reason for what we were doing, in the sense that every one of our sessions included her telling me how DFC had reacted to the video of our last encounter.

It was also about recreational sex - that was still true. Virtually every time we got together, we'd knock out a video, rest and talk - and then have sex without a script. To be honest, I think that I preferred those moments to some of the contortions and poses she put me through.

I couldn't complain about the following week's agenda.

- "Ben, this is my friend Poppy."

Dear God in heaven.

Poppy was a little shorter than Brynn, blonde, and stacked. She also had the most intriguing smile - it was halfway between cute and lascivious.

- "Hi, Ben." she said, fluttering her eyelashes at me. If she was a waitress, I thought, she must make a fortune in tips.

- "Poppy is an exotic dancer." said Brynn. "Duncan took me to the club where she works. His idea of a date." She rolled her eyes. "He wanted me to watch her give him a lap dance, but I was much more interested in watching her dance alone. Isn't she gorgeous?"

AspernEssling
AspernEssling
4,334 Followers