Getting Even Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- "Really?"

- "Indulge me, Ben. Tell me everything."

- "I might need another drink - or two."

- "I might, too." said Brynn. She flicked her eyelashes, and three waiters trampled over each other to reach our table.

She ordered another martini, and I asked for an imported beer. I settled for a Stiegl.

- "Are you sure that you want to hear all of this?"

Brynn smiled. "Yes, please."

I told it all, from high school to Toronto. I didn't sugar-coat anything. Brynn didn't seem particularly surprised by anything I said.

- "He cheated on me, just so that he could hurt you." she said. "His hate for you was stronger than his supposed love for me - if he ever had any." Brynn sounded like an English major.

I didn't know if Duncan fucking Cockburn was even capable of love. But I didn't know anything about Brynn's relationship with him, so I kept my mouth shut.

She seemed to be watching me, studying my expressions. I'm not sure what she saw.

- "Would you be willing to help me, Ben?" she asked.

- "How could I help?"

- "Well, I had to look at pictures of him fucking your girlfriend. Would you be willing to help me? I want to show him pictures of you and me fucking."

*****