Getting Even Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- "You have excellent taste." I said.

- "He's cute." said Poppy, with a slightly exaggerated little-girl voice.

- "Duncan pestered me about a three-way." said Brynn. "All the time. So I thought we could give him one."

You know, it was probably the first time I'd ever felt charitably inclined towards Duncan fucking Cockburn. In hindsight, I probably should've thanked him for sending Brynn my way, too - but that only occurred to me later.

At that moment, I was more interested in the immediate. Brynn passed me one of her phones, and asked me to film her and Poppy as they removed their clothes. Well, it was mostly Brynn stripping Poppy; Duncan's ex seemed to have a thing for the buxom blonde, and especially her plump D-cup tits.

She caressed them, hefted them in her hands, and pulled on Poppy's nipples. Poor Poppy had to take off her own panties, because Brynn had forgotten about them. The blonde smiled at me again.

- "Shouldn't we get your friend undressed, too?" she asked.

- "Eh? Oh - yeah. Course. Ben, pass me that phone. Poppy? You mind going the honours?"

Poppy didn't mind. She had skills. Somehow, she managed to brush her boobs against my arm three times while unbuttoning my shirt. She also grinned as she undid my pants, because her roving hands discovered that I was already hard as a rock.

Brynn took charge again. A three-way kiss was a bit silly, if you ask me. Messy, too. But having two naked women sandwiching me was an unforgettable experience - especially when Poppy began stroking my rod while Brynn fondled my balls.

I was put in charge of one of the phones again, so that I could film the two beauties as they sank to their knees, and began kissing and licking my dick. Then they took turns taking me in their mouth. Poppy was very considerate: whenever it was Brynn's turn to suck on me, the blonde would caress my balls, or squeeze my ass.

Then Brynn set us up so that she and Poppy were facing each other, still kneeling, with my swollen erection trapped between four wonderful breasts. As you might imagine, I didn't last long after that - the sight alone put me over the edge. I spewed a thick load over both women's tits, and their faces. Poppy actually held onto my ass so that I wouldn't fall over.

- "Keep filming, stud." said Brynn.

With that, she led Poppy over to her bed. They lay down, with Brynn behind, spooning. But her hands immediately went to Poppy's meaty jugs.

I was there, and I filmed it. If you ask me, Poppy wasn't bisexual. She let Brynn play with her boobs, and turned her head so that Brynn could kiss her. There was some tongue action, and some spit exchanged. That was it, though, from Poppy.

Brynn was absolutely obsessed with Poppy's breasts. She squeezed them, stroked them, and even crawled halfway over the dancer to suck on her nipples.

She also reached down to stroke Poppy's pussy. But that was as far as she went. I can't tell you for sure if Brynn was actually bi-curious. She was aroused; that was for sure. But there was no scissoring, no oral.

In my position as production assistant, I made an executive decision: I put the phone down. Then I pulled Brynn's legs away, just enough to give me room to operate as I went down on her. She lasted less than a minute.

I wanted a little taste of Poppy, too, and she didn't mind at all.

Brynn re-asserted control after that. She had Poppy lie beside her on the bed, knees pulled back and legs spread. She wanted me to fuck her, and then move to Poppy - and then back.

Seven strokes. Switch. Seven strokes. Switch. Then Brynn decided that I could be more energetic in doggy position, so she and Poppy knelt on the bed, and presented me their asses.

I acquitted myself reasonably well, if you ask me. I lost count of the strokes, and came inside Brynn.

***

The next time Brynn called me over, she seemed a little down.

- "We finished the list." she said.

- "Okay. That's good, isn't it?"

- "I don't know. I tried to think of some other things that would really get to Duncan. I just couldn't."

- "You sound disappointed."

- "I am." she said. "I like you, Ben. You're a nice guy, just like Millie said. And the sex has been great. I mean, I haven't been with anyone else since we started this - didn't even want to. You know?"

- "Except Poppy."

She smiled. "Yeah, I could do that again."

- "But...?" She was trying to let me down easy, so I gave her the opening.

- "Yeah. Too much Duncan, I think. It was fun to stick it to him. In a way, I'd love to start all over, you know? But... I can't picture you and me together, after this. Can you?"

- "I understand." I said. "Different lifestyles. Different social circles."

Brynn shook her head. "No, it's not that. Well... maybe long-term, I guess. No - the problem for me is that every time I'm with you, I think of Duncan. Before, after - sometimes during. And... I don't want to think of him anymore."

She was right. It had always been about revenge and recreational sex, mixed together. But now she'd had enough revenge. So had I, to tell the truth. I wouldn't have said no to more recreational sex, but for Brynn the two things were now inextricably linked. She couldn't have sex with me without thinking of Duncan.

Ugh. I could understand how she felt. Truth be told, I'd known from day one that my relationship with Brynn (if you want to call it a relationship) had an expiry date. It had already lasted a lot longer than I'd expected.

She was really pleased that I took it so well.

- "You know," she said, "I wouldn't mind thinking about Duncan one more time."

***

It wasn't that hard to move on. I just went back to being me, and thinking about the same things that I'd been thinking about the whole time with Brynn had been calling me: namely, the question of what to do with my life.

Then Christmas rolled around. I could've gone home for the holidays - that would've been a reasonably good idea. Instead, I stayed in the big city for one simple reason.

Kira.

We'd continued our email exchanges, though the frequency of phone calls had declined. I knew her plans for the holidays, in great detail: flight home on the 23rd, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day (a Saturday) with her parents and siblings. Boxing Day with the aunts, uncles and cousins, and the 27th for grannies, in-laws, and so on, with travel all over the GTA (Greater Toronto Area). It was a hectic schedule, and I didn't want to interfere.

But she'd agreed to come see me on the 28th.

Kira no longer had a place of her own in the city, so it only made sense for me to host. Neutral ground might have felt safer - but for Christmas? We hadn't seen each other for almost four months, which was longer than the time we'd spent together.

That's why I made it perfectly clear that she was coming over for dinner, which might include a few drinks. I promised to send her home in a taxi. I did everything but spell it out: this was not a booty call, not a romantic evening, or a planned seduction. I had no expectation of reunion sex.

I really just wanted to talk to Kira. I had to talk to Kira.

Okay, I made sure put to fresh sheets on my bed, and fresh towels in the bathroom. And I may have picked up the brand of coffee she preferred. But a conversation was first and foremost on my agenda.

You don't believe me? Funny - neither did Kira. When I picked her up at her parent's place, she came out with a sizeable backpack. It may not have been a suitcase, but it was too big to be a purse.

Then she was right there, and I took her in my arms. We hugged, and then kissed, and then hugged some more.

- "You smell fantastic." I said into her ear. "You look fantastic."

She did, too. Her hair was a little longer, and a little more lustrous. Her cheeks were already red - well, it was a balmy 12 degrees below. The look suited her. That was when I realized it: Anita had the summer tan, and could rock a bathing suit - but Kira was a winter rose, fresh and clean and rosy-cheeked.

- "I missed you." she said.

- "So did I."

I got her into the car before we both froze to death, and put her pack on the back seat. The damn thing was surprisingly heavy. She saw me looking at it.

- "Your present." she said. "And... a few other things."

- "Such as?"

- "A bottle of wine. Pajamas. A toothbrush."

- "You don't have to stay overnight, Kira. I'm happy to get you a taxi."

- "I don't have to do anything I don't want to. Aren't you the one who told me that in the first place?"

- "You never forget anything I say."

- "No." she said. "But you're pretty good at remembering what I say, too."

- "I hope so."

Kira took a deep breath. "You wanted to tell me something."

- "I want to tell you everything." I said.

- "I'm listening."

I put the car in gear, and headed for my place. Then I took a deep breath of my own, and described my first meeting with Millie. I told her just about everything I could remember. But then I progressed rapidly to the backyard party where I'd first met Kira - and Anita.

- "My first instinct was to ask Anita out." I admitted.

- "I understand." said Kira. "That's what I thought would happen."

It was difficult, but I told her about buying the Marlies tickets, only to find out that Anita had fucked Luke.

- "What? That's crazy."

- "You didn't know?"

- "No. That's... why would she do that?"

- "I'd hooked up with Millie. She wanted to get even."

Kira looked confused. "I don't get it."

- That's her philosophy of relationships: everything has to be exactly even."

- "I still don't get it. But... lucky break for me, I guess."

- "Kira - asking you to that hockey game might have been my second choice - but I never regretted it. Not in the least. It was a lucky break for me. I enjoyed all of my time with you."

- "I know." I'd never faked a single moment with Kira. She could tell.

I brought up the subject of Anita's cottage invitation. "Why didn't you tell me that you'd bought tickets to a musical?"

Kira made a strange face. Shyness? Remorse?

"I would have told her no, if I'd known that you had plans for us." I said.

- "Really?" Kira didn't seem to believe me.

- "You did everything you could to make me happy. But you didn't give me the chance to do something for you. I would never have gone to Anita's cottage if I'd known that you'd bought tickets to a show."

- "Water under the bridge." she suggested.

- "No. I have to ask you this, Kira. In the future, please don't automatically put my interests before yours. Or at least tell me before you do, so that I can be part of the decision."

She thought about what I said. A little smile came over her face; she'd definitely heard two of the key words in the middle.

"I know we agreed that a long-distance relationship wasn't going to work." I said. "But now I'm thinking that you agreed a little too quickly. That was for my benefit, wasn't it?"

- "Long-distance can be incredibly difficult."

- "But you didn't know anyone in Winnipeg when you got there, did you?"

- "I've met some people at work." said Kira.

- "I'm sure you have. Do you have a boyfriend?" I would've bet money on the answer to that question, but I still had a small shiver of fear just before she answered.

- "No." she said. Then, a moment later: "Do you?"

- "What would I do with a boyfriend?"

Kira faked a punch at my shoulder. She barely touched my jacket.

- "No, I'm not seeing anyone. But what I'm suggesting is... that a long-distance relationship might have been easier for you than for me. Is that you why you agreed that we shouldn't?"

- "I just wanted you to be free to find someone new."

- "That's what I'm saying. You did it for me - not for you. Kira, have you been on any dates?"

She had to think about it for a moment. "Two."

- "Two? In nearly four months? Was that two with the same person, or two first dates?"

- "Two first dates." she said, very softly.

I let that sit there, for a moment, as I merged onto the Gardiner Expressway.

"What about you?" Kira asked. Again, she spoke very softly.

- "Me?" I knew what - or who - she was curious about. But I also wondered if my encounters with Brynn could be called 'dates'.

Kira took the plunge. "What happened with Anita?"

I had to laugh. "Millie didn't tell you?"

- "Only that you aren't with her. I thought for sure that..."

- "It's a long story - which I will tell you in full, once we're at my place. For now, though: how were the holidays with your folks?"

- "Like I never left." she said. Kira had been run off her feet, serving and cleaning and helping out. She didn't say so, but I could read between the lines: far from treating her as the guest of honour, her family had casually relegated her to the position of do-everything pleaser.

We chatted about less consequential things until I pulled up in front of my place. It had started snowing lightly, turning a freezing cold evening into a very beautiful freezing cold evening.

Once inside, I served my guest a drink, and got to work getting dinner under way. Everything had been prepared beforehand, so it only took a few minutes to get the show on the road. By unspoken agreement, we postponed the Christmas presents. Kira was far more interested in what I had to say, anyway.

- "Anita and I were never going to get together, Kira. Not after her and Luke. I didn't know why she'd done it, but it wasn't something I could accept. I didn't worry about it so much, at the time, because you agreed to go out with me. I had no regrets about the way things worked out. I was incredibly happy with you."

Kira smiled. "I was, too."

- "Best months of my life." I reminded her.

- "But then I left. And I was... I was sure that you and Anita would get together."

- "Why?"

- "Why was I sure? Because you two had so much in common. Because she was crazy about you. You had to know that, Ben."

- "You mean because she had sex with my friend Luke two days after meeting me? Did you know she went after my friend Marco simply because I was dating you? I was with her friend, so she had to be with my friend. It was all about getting even, for Anita."

- "Really?"

- "Sounds crazy, right? You know how she tried to come between us - at the cottage, especially. That was all about showing me that she was a better match for me than you were. Interesting, isn't it? She was all about getting even with boyfriends - but she didn't apply anywhere near the same standard to her girlfriends."

Kira could only agree. She'd been there.

"She dumped Marco the moment she found out that you were leaving. Broke his heart. Anita had no respect for Luke, for Marco - or for you. Kira - did you really think that I could go out with someone like that?"

- "I... I didn't know all of that."

- "You knew that she was betraying your friendship. But you never said a word against her."

Kira didn't have an answer for that.

"Was it because you thought I might prefer her? That I might be happier with her?"

That might have been a little too close to the truth. A small tear formed in the corner of Kira's eye.

My heart went to her again. Had it always been this way for her? Had she always been pushed to sacrifice her own hopes and desires so that she could please others?

- "You're so much better than her, Kira." I said. "For me, there's no comparison. I only wish that I could have told you so more often - and that you could have believed me."

- "Thank you."

I passed her a Kleenex - but I didn't wipe the tear from her eye, or take her in my arms. Honestly: I knew that if I did, we'd soon be kissing, and I'd be peeling her clothes off, and...

Yeah, I know. What the hell was wrong with me? I had to finish my story. It's that simple. She deserved to know everything, before deciding about me. So I checked on the progress of dinner, refilled our drinks, and told Kira the story of Millie's engagement party: Millie's condition when I found her, getting Anita to watch over her, Carla's crazy striptease and lap dance...

- "That's unbelievable."

- "I know. I was there, and I'm still not sure that it actually happened. But it set off a series of very strange events. Anita's disappearance. Discovering that Millie had been drugged. Anita's call to meet her at the hotel, so that we could see her fucking Duncan fucking Cockburn.

Kira was completely amazed - and revolted. "That's... sick. She didn't even ask you about it - she just went straight to revenge."

- "No. Not revenge. In her head, Anita was just creating 'balance'."

- "But... how did she even find your worst enemy? And why is 'Duncan fucking Cockburn' your worst enemy?" I wanted to laugh; Kira pronounced 'Duncan fucking Cockburn' exactly as I did, with the same curl of the lip and expression of disgust.

More history. I told Kira everything about DFC up to that point. In one sense, it was the story of my whole life. Then I came back to Millie. Rohypnol. Her fiancé, and the retribution they'd exacted... I also described my painful conversation with Anita, when she'd tried to convince me that she'd done all of those crazy things out of love for me.

- "She believed that we had to be 'even'. Luke cancelled out Millie. Marco was the same as you. And Duncan fucking Cockburn was okay, because he equalled Carla. She was unrepentant, Kira. The onus was on me to 'understand'. To 'accept'."

- "My God..."

- "That's why Anita and me... never happened. We weren't going to, after Luke - not for me. But Anita, Millie - and, apparently, you - all thought there was still a good chance."

- "I didn't know any of that, Ben."

- "I know you didn't. But can you see why I wasn't about to put any of this in an email?"

- "I can hardly believe it as it is."

- "Oh - there's more." I said. Just then, my kitchen timer went off.

I served two plates. Kira couldn't stop herself: she insisted on helping, so I let her dress the Caesar salad. With glasses refilled, we sat down at my little table.

- "This is really good." said Kira.

- "Thank you."

Kira took a deep breath. "No, thank you - for telling me the truth."

- "I'm not quite finished." I admitted. "And I'm not exactly the hero of the next part."

I reminded her that DFC had been hospitalized. I described my first meeting with Brynn, and her strange proposal.

- "Wow." said Kira.

- "Yeah. Umm..."

I told her everything. I didn't remember all of the items on Brynn's list, but I had no difficulty recalling the fact that we'd fucked more than a dozen times - and filmed them all.

- "Do you have feelings for her?"

I shook my head. "At first, I felt bad for her because she'd had to put up with Duncan fucking Cockburn. But she really only wanted revenge - and recreational sex. We didn't have much of a future together - we'd both be thinking of him all the time. Plus, she was beginning to remind me of Anita."

- "That's too bad."

- "Not really. I knew when I got into it that I wasn't going to have a relationship with Brynn. All it did was make me think. Can I tell you what I've been thinking?"

- "Of course."

- "First off, I discovered that sex with someone you like is much better than anonymous coupling. Millie was great - but that's only in hindsight, because she's a nice person. What happened with Carla... I don't remember that as anything other than embarrassing."

I re-filled our glasses, even though they didn't really need it.

"Sex with Brynn was exciting. It was like cotton candy - and just as nutritious. I found myself wishing for a more solid relationship. Food for the soul, if you like."

Kira blushed a little more. She had to know where I was headed.