Getting Even with Step Dad

Story Info
Crossdressing to keep peace in the family.
3.7k words
4.38
10.5k
16
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/05/2023
Created 07/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xyz775
xyz775
235 Followers

I am a 40 year old male recently married to a beautiful 38 year old woman. For the most part everything is wonderful. We are still in the honeymoon stage. Sex is great, my wife has a kinky side, and I have no complaints.

Well there is one problem. My wife's 18 year old daughter, Lacey. She is very hot looking, and she knows it. She is a bit of a slut and seems to have a different boyfriend every other week. We butt heads often, but try our best to live in harmony.

One day last month I came home early from work. I heard loud noises coming from Lacey's room. When I opened the door, there was my step daughter getting fucked by some guy nearly twice her age. Lacey started screaming at me, then I starting screaming at her and the guy.

"Get the fuck out of my house before I have you arrested for having sex with a minor", I yelled.

He got up, put on his pants, picked me up and threw me against the wall. "You won't do anything man. Besides, I already came twice so I'm leaving."

After he left Lacey and I kept arguing. Finally I said,"We will finish this discussion when your mother gets home."

After nearly 2 hours of silence my wife came home. I tried calmly to explain what happened, but Lacey was not so calm. My wife asked, "Who is this guy, and where did you meet him?"

"His name is Joe, he was my driver's text examiner. I gave him a blow job so I could pass my road test. He has a really nice cock, I am sure he will fuck you if you want. Dad seemed to like it, I saw him staring at it when he burst into my room. I think he got an erection when Joe picked him up and threw him against the wall."

Finally my wife chimes in, "Ok, let's all calm down. Let me sleep on this. Certainly I don't want strange men here having sex with my daughter, but I can't have my husband just bursting into her room."

"I only burst into her room because I heard her screaming." I answered.

"You wish you could make my mother scream like that you tiny dick asshole." Lacey replied.

Again my wife said, "Let's all calm down."

The next morning my wife calls us into our bedroom. "Here's the story. I really want harmony in this house. Next week is the party at Jessica's house. She has asked me to come over and help get her home in order. If Lacey helps us out and stays out of trouble til then there will be no other punishment."

Lacey says, "I'm ok with that."

I ask. "What party? I don't remember anything about a party."

"Sure you do dear. Remember I told you that Jessica was throwing an opposite sex party. The men go dressed as women, the women dressed as men. The best looking couple wins a thousand dollars."

"I still don't remember anything about a party, and I am not sure I want to dress up as a woman."

"It will be a lot of fun, and we could use the thousand dollars. You have some feminine features, and I am sure me and Lacey can make you look like a hot woman. Besides, it will give you and Lacey a chance to bond. I hate it when the two of you are fighting."

Reluctantly I agree. "Ok, if this will make everyone happy I will do it."

"Thank you honey. I promise you will love it. Tomorrow me, you, and Lacey will go shopping, and tomorrow night we will transform you into a beautiful woman."

I was a little skeptical, but since everyone was getting along so well I was happy. The next morning me, my wife and Lacey drove to the mall. First stop, Victoria Secret. They picked out a couple of pairs of sexy panties and bras. My wife and step daughter were having a bit too much fun holding the clothes against my body and letting everyone in the store the panties and bra were for me. Before we are ready to check out Lacey and my wife pick out some sexy underwear for themselves. I can see this is going to be an expensive day. Next stop some fancy women's boutique store. My wife further embarrasses me by asking a saleswoman to pick out a couple of nice outfits for me. The woman picks out some nice dresses and asks if I want to try them on. My wife says "Yes she does." Then as she walks with me to the dressing room she tells Lacey, "Pick out some stockings and pantyhose."

I go into the dressing room with my wife and she orders me to undress. Then she hands me a pair of the panties we just bought. "Put these on, then we will try on these sexy outfits."

I put on the pair of silky pink panties and my wife hands me the first dress. The panties actually feel really nice, and my wife notices that I have an erection. "Wow", she says. "Is that a bulge in your panties, this is going to be more fun than I thought."

Fifteen minutes later we leave the dressing room. My wife sees the sales woman and says, "Thank you for you help, she we will take all three."

We go to the register to pay. Lacey hands me some stockings and pantyhose as my wife tells her about my erection from wearing panties. "If he liked the feel of panties, he will love the feeling of stockings." Lacey said.

Then my wife says,"For the next week I think we should refer to your father as she."

Lacey smiles and says,"You are right, let's go to Sephora and buy her some makeup."

We walk into Sephora. The girls pick out some lipsticks, eye shadow, mascara, and other stuff that I have no idea about. I take out my credit card, pay for everything and carry all the bags to the car while my wife and step daughter discuss which outfit I should wear to the party.

We get home and my wife asks, "Where should we start? We bought so many pretty things."

Lacey says, "We need to shave him, I mean her. She can't have hairy legs, and nobody likes a hairy pussy."

My wife agrees, and orders me into the bathtub. An hour later I am completely hairless and naked as I stand humiliated in front of my wife and step daughter. Lacey adds to the humiliation. "Mom, you can do so much better than that tiny dick, I should introduce you to some of my boyfriends."

"C'mom Lacey that's no way to speak to your step father, or should I say step mother. Ok, let's get her dressed. We have a lot of work to do, the party is in less than a week. Lacey, pick out a pair of panties."

Lacey picks out a pair of silky pink panties and hands them to me. "Try these on." I put them on and immediately get an erection. "Look at that mom, she has a bulge in her panties. Is that a little pre cum I see? Looks like me may have to buy a few extra pairs."

Next my wife hands me a matching pink bra. "I'll help you put this on today, but eventually you will have to do this by yourself."

So there I stood in a bra and panties and the approving looks from my wife and step daughter. Then I am handed a pair of stockings. My wife slowly helps me put them on and asks,"How do they feel?" They felt amazing, but I didn't want to sound too excited. "You don't have to answer." She said,"Your bulge is getting bigger. We better do something about that if you want to win the contest."

After I try on a pretty red dress my wife says,"That dress looks great on you, sit in this chair and let Lacey work on your makeup."

Lacey sits me down in front of the mirror and starts taking out items we bought at the makeup store. She starts with some blush on my cheeks, then she says,"You have really nice blue eyes, I will make them even more feminine and beautiful. Eventually you will be able to put on eye makeup by yourself, but today I will help you." She starts with eyeliner, then mascara, then a few different shades of eye shadow. All the while explaining and teaching me. Then she takes out a lipstick. "This is my favorite." She says. "Putting on lipstick always makes me fell sexy and feminine. Don't you just love the way it feels on your lips? If you want to make it a little sexier we can add some lipgloss. I love to put on lipgloss when I am sucking cock."

"That's a little bit too much information Lacey." My wife says.

"Sorry mom, I got a bit too carried away. Why don't you go into my room and get the blonde wig." My wife comes back and puts the wig on my head, the she and Lacey walk me over to the full length mirror. I couldn't believe it, I looked like a beautiful sexy woman.

My wife and Lacey are looking at me with their mouths wide open. "Wow", my wife says. "Lacey, you were 100% right, she definitely passes as a woman. That thousand dollars is in the bag."

Lacey says, "I did a great job with her makeup if I do say so myself. I think the three of us should go out and make sure she can pull this off."

My wife says,"I think that's a great idea, where should we go?"

"How about that new bar that just opened?" Lacey suggests.

"I heard it was it was kind of sleazy." My wife said.

"It's not that bad." Lacey replies.

Finally I get a chance to talk. " Hey, don't I get a say here? I don't really want to go out in public dressed like this."

"Sure you do honey, but I think Lacey is right. We need to know if you can really pull this off. So let's go out and see. We know you can look like a woman, let's see if you can act like one. C'mon Lacey, let's freshen up and head out to the bar."

Lacey says,"I'm ready now, I am just going to put on some lipstick. I think we need to give dad, I mean mom, a name. How about Brianna?"

"I love it." My wife says. "But we have a little problem. Brianna still has a bulge in her panties. I think she is enjoying this too much."

Lacey answers,"If the problem continues we can always put his cock in a chastity cage."

My wife replies,"We can worry about that later. Brianna, freshen up your lipstick, take this little purse and let's go."

I must admit I am a nervous wreck as we drive to the bar, but strangely part of me is excited. After a twenty minute drive we finally get to the bar. We park the car and walk in. It is a little sleazy, and most of the customers are middle aged men. They all seem to be staring at us when Lacey shouts,"What's the matter, haven't you ever seen three hot women before?"

We find a nice table and sit down and order some drinks. Lacey sees a friend by the bar and goes over and talks to her. My wife is holding my hand and telling me how pretty I look when two men come over and ask if they can by us a drink. My wife immediately says yes, and as the men walk over to the bar she laughs and says to me,"They are kind of cute, maybe we will get lucky."

The men come back with our drinks and introduce themselves as Robert and Michael. They both look to be in there late 20's, early 30's. Both about six feet tall and athletic looking. Robert sits next to my wife, Donald next to me. After a few minutes of small talk I notice Robert's hand is moving up my wife's leg and is under her skirt and she is making no effort to stop him. Then Donald starts to feel my legs. I get a little nervous, but the feeling of some guy feeling my stocking clad leg is getting me totally excited. Finally I cough to get my wife's attention and make up some excuse about why we need to leave. We get Lacey and start to leave.

My wife gives Robert a kiss goodbye. Donald kisses me and the next thing you know he is sticking his tongue down my mouth and I am kissing him back. On the car ride home Lacey and my wife are complimenting me on how well I am doing, but suggest we need to go over a few things in the next day or two. When we get home my wife suggests we go into the bedroom. She tells me how wet her pussy is from Robert's touch, and how turned on she was from rubbing his cock. "It felt so big under his pants, if you weren't there I would have fucked him." I admitted how excited I got having Donald touching me. That night we had amazing sex, it didn't even matter that my wife screamed Robert's name as she was cummimg.

The next morning Lacey and my wife suggested that I spend the entire day as Brianna. They had me practice getting dressed by myself and putting on makeup. I struggled with my bra, and had some trouble with mascara and eyeliner, but I was much better at putting on stockings and applying my own lipstick. They tried to teach me to walk in heels, but that was still difficult. They pointed out ways to be more feminine, how to sit and cross my legs, how to talk in a more feminine voice. They even talked me how to flirt with men. After many hours of practice they suggested we got to the mall, do a little shopping, get our nails done, and just hang out for a few hours.

We drove to the mall. My wife had me go back to Victoria Secret and buy a few more pairs of panties. As far as I could tell the saleslady thought I was a woman. Next we went to the makeup store and bought a couple of lipsticks. Then they took me to get my nails done. "Lacey and I are going shopping." My wife said. "Call us when you are finished with your nails."

The manicurist soaked and massaged my hands and then painted my nails a pretty shade of pink. "This matches your lipstick." She said as she smiled. I was a bit nervous that she thought I was a guy. When we were finished I called my wife. She told me that her and Lacey were still shopping and I should walk around the mall for awhile by myself.

I wandered around for a while doing a little window shopping. I still couldn't believe how sexy I felt wearing women's clothes, and how I actually got excited looking at pretty clothes in the store windows and getting looks from men.

An hour or so I met my wife and step daughter. They had done some shopping of their own. My wife says,"Love your pink nails, how was your first manicure." I told her I liked it, but I thought the manicurist knew I was a man. "I think you are paranoid, let's go home and do a dress rehearsal for the party."

We get home, and it's my wife's turn to get dressed. She put on some of the male clothes she bought at the mall. A very nice (and expensive) suit and a matching tie. A fake mustache and beard was a nice touch. "I will be cutting my hair short tomorrow and I ordered something to wear under this suit to help hide my boobs. What do you think?" I answer,"I think you are a better looking man than I am a woman."

"I have to disagree with you.' She said. "But I do think we make a good looking couple." Lacey chimes in, "I agree you are a cute looking couple. Mom you make a good looking guy, better be careful women will start hitting on you."

A few hours later I start to get ready for bed, hoping for another night of wild sex. My wife says," Why don't you go to bed dressed as a woman. I bought you a sexy nightgown and a bought myself some men's pajamas."

I put on the silky nightgown. Then my wife says. "Put on that new hot red lipstick, I have one more surprise for you."

I put on the lipstick and walk back into the bedroom. There is my wife standing in her new pajamas with a surprise. Poking out from her pajamas in an 8" dildo. "I'm the man tonight Brianna, come here and suck on this cock." She didn't have to ask twice, next thing you know I am sucking on my wife's dildo while she is shouting orders and encouragement. "That's it, you are a natural born cock sucking whore. Now kiss the tip and lick up and down the shaft." I can't believe how turned on I am. My wife grabs my dick (pussy?) and I cum in two seconds. "Wow", my wife says. "I've never seen you cum so much, now get over here and lick my pussy. I want to cum too." I start licking her pussy and a few minutes later she cums.

As we kiss goodnight she says to me, " I really love how much better our relationship is since you have become Brianna. And I am so happy the way you and Lacey are getting along the past few days. I love you."

The next few days were more of the same. I was getting dressed and doing my makeup by myself. My relationship with my wife and stepdaughter had never been better. And sex with my wife was kinkier and better than ever.

Finally the big day was here. My wife looked like a handsome man dressed in her male clothes and fake moustache and beard. She and Lacey left a few hours early to help her friend set up for the party. Before they left they laid out the clothes they wanted me to wear. My wife gave me a big kiss and said, "See you in a few hours."

I started getting nervous as a began to get dressed. I started with pink panties and matching bra. Pantyhose, a pretty short pink dress. I spent close to a half hour on my makeup, finishing with a very sexy pink lipstick. Finally I put on the blonde wig, looked in the mirror and took a deep breathe, walked out of my house and got into my car. I was nervous and excited at the same time, but about ten minutes after I left my house there was a police car behind me flashing its lights and pulling me over.

A policeman gets out of his car. He looks to be about 6 feet tall, over 200 lbs., and now I am scared to death. As he gets closer to the car he says "License and registration please, then open your trunk. We got a report that a car matching your description is carrying drugs." I pop open the trunk and then I hear the officer yell to his partner, "Charlie this is the car, there are drugs in the trunk." Before I can tell him that there is no way I have drugs in my car he tells me to get out of the car. Then he looks at my license and sees that I am a guy. "Wow, what do we have here? A sissy boy. And a hot sissy boy at that. My partner loves sissy boys, and he has just told me he hasn't had his cock sucked in a while. I guess this is his lucky night." When I started to protest he said, "Suck cock or go to jail. Charlie already has his cock out, get in the back of the police car."

I do as I am told and I get into the back seat of the police car. Charlie's cock is bigger than the dildo I sucked the night before. He grabs the back of my head, forces me down on his cock and orders "Start sucking little sissy." As I start sucking on Charlie's cock his partner is lifting my dress and pulling down my panties. Next thing I know he is smacking my ass really hard and shouting insults at me. "You are quite the cock sucker aren't you?" Seconds later Charlie cums, shooting a huge load down my throat. His partner is still smacking my ass. He is smacking me harder and harder and finally he says, "Beg me to fuck you, or you will continue to get a beating."

"Fuck me I said, I want your big cock in my ass." There I was in the back of a police car getting fucked in the ass while Charlie was feeling me up under my bra. Just as I was starting to get excited taking a cock up my ass an emergency call came over the police radio. The policemen through me out of the car, thanked me and sped off.

As I walked back to my car my head was spinning. Part of me was excited, part of me was humiliated, all of me hurt. I got back to the car and called my wife. I told her what happened and said I really didn't feel like going to this party.

"Wow", she said. "Are you ok? Why don't you just go home, Lacey and I will meet you in a little while."

To be continued.

xyz775
xyz775
235 Followers