Getting Even with Step Dad Pt. 02

Story Info
Crossdressing adventure continues.
1.6k words
4.4
5.9k
10
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/05/2023
Created 07/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xyz775
xyz775
237 Followers

In part 1. After catching my step daughter, Lacey, having sex in our house with someone nearly twice her age my wife desperately tried to make peace in the family.

We had been invited to an opposite sex party where men dress as women and the women dress as men. The winning couple would win a $1,000 prize. My wife thought I had some feminine features and she, Lacey and myself went shopping and on a journey to make me a pretty woman.

Along the way I was incredibly turned on, had amazing sex with my wife, and got along better than ever with Lacey. When the big night of the party came along I dressed in a sexy short dress, matching sexy pink panties and bra, and black thigh high stockings. Lacey did a great job of teaching me the art of makeup. My wife and Lacey went to their friend's house to help set up for the party, and I left a couple of hours later confident I could pass as a woman and win $1,000.

On the way to the party I was pulled over by a police car. The officer said my car matched the description of a car that was reported as carrying drugs. After seeing my drivers license showing that I was a male, my choices were go to jail or have sex with these two policemen. While in the backseat of the police car sucking on a cock and about to get fucked in the ass an emergency call came on the police radio. I was dumped out of the car while they sped away. Disheveled, feeling humiliated and excited at the same time I was able to walk back to my car and call my wife. She suggested I skip the party and meet her and Lacey back at our house.

I gathered my thoughts and drove home. About a half hour later I met my wife and stepdaughter back at our house.

"So how did it feel to suck a cock?" Lacey asked.

My wife came to my defense. "C'mon Lacey, give your step father, or should I say step mother a break. But I do have some good news. I told the judges of the contest you weren't feeling well. They said that they would still give us a chance to win the $1,000 prize. They will come over to the house after the party and then make their final decision."

"That's great." Said Lacey.

"I'm not sure, it's been a long night." I answered.

Then my wife said. "I think you should do it. You have worked so hard to pass as a hot woman, let's not stop here. You will feel better after a shower. I bought you some new sexy clothes. Plus, I promise you a lipstick blowjob tonight."

"What can I say? I'll do it."

So I hopped in the shower and about 15 minutes later I am feeling a lot better.

"You look much better, how do you feel?"

"I feel better"

"Good, let's get started. Check out this sexy matching black bra and panties."

I put on the bra and panties, and my wife and Lacey start asking me about my experience having sex with the two policemen.

"How big were their cocks?" My wife asks.

"I only saw Charlie's cock. It was bigger than your dildo."

"How big was the cock that fucked your ass?"

"It felt big, but I didn't see it. It was only in me for a few seconds before the call came on the police radio and they threw me out of the car."

"So tell me the truth, did you enjoy it?" Lacey asked.

"It all happened so fast, I was more scared then excited."

"Look mom, he, I mean she, is getting excited talking about it."

My wife adds. "I believe you are right, but we have work to do. The judges will be here in a couple of hours."

Then she hands me a garter belt. "This may be a little tricky, but you will love it. I will help you put it on. Men love the look of a garter belt with stockings. We are sure to win first prize now."

She was right, the garter belt and stockings felt amazing.

"Should we go for sexy or slutty?" My wife asks Lacey.

"She's already sucked cock and got fucked in the ass, I think slutty works."

So my wife picks out a very short slutty dress and I put it on.

"Very hot", she says. "Now Lacey, work your magic with her makeup."

Lacey sits me in front of the mirror and starts applying my makeup. She compliments me again on how pretty my eyes are as she puts on mascara and eye shadow. Then she gives me a red lipstick.

"This is slutty, why don't you put it on yourself."

I put on the lipstick and then Lacey hands me a lipgloss. "Put this on too, it will give you the perfect cock sucking lips."

My wife smiles and says. "All this talk about cock sucking is making me horny. Maybe we can go to the bar later. Why should your step mom have all the fun? Where is her wig?"

Lacey puts the blonde wig on my head and tells me to look in the mirror. "You make such a pretty woman. I knew by the way you looked at Joe's cock when you caught him fucking me that you would make an amazing sissy slut. After the judges give us the prize money we have a big surprise for you."

"What kind of surprise?" I ask.

"Don't worry, I promise you will love it."

A few minutes later the doorbell rings. My wife answers it, and two men walk in. "Honey, this is Donald and Ken. Guys this is my husband Brianna, isn't she hot? You don't have to answer, the bulges in your pants give you away."

"Wow", says Ken. "I can't believe this is your husband, I think it's a good bet you will win the grand prize. I have to get back to the party and see if any last minute contenders show up."

The two men leave and my wife comes over and gives me a big hug. "You were amazing, are you ready for your surprise?"

"What surprise?"

My wife and Lacey walk me to the bedroom. They open the door, and sitting on the bed are the two policemen who stopped me earlier in the evening.

"Remember us?" Charlie said. "This is my partner Alex, I believe we have some unfinished business, by the way, thank you Lacey."

"What are you talking about?" I ask.

Lacey answers,"Oh,I put drugs in the trunk of your car and had my two police officer friends stop you when you were dressed up and driving to the party. I know from experience they both have big cocks. You can thank me and mom later."

Alex said, "Sorry we had to throw you out of the police car, but your wife and daughter insisted they wanted to watch and asked us to come back to your house. Love the hot red lipstick. Are we going to talk all night, or are you going to come here and start sucking our cocks?"

My first reaction was to say no, but then Charlie lifted me and threw me on the bed. At first I was fighting them off, but they were much bigger and stronger than me, and when Alex strarted kissing me and feeling me up over my bra I started kissing him back and getting excited. Next thing I know Charlie pulls his cock out of his pants and orders me on my knees. As I crawl over to Charlie's cock I notice that Lacey is video taping this, and my wife is fingering herself.

Charlie grabs the back of my head and forces it on his cock. Without thinking I just start sucking on it. Lacey is cheering me on. "Go Brianna, let's see you deep throat that cock, little sissy slut. Make Charlie cum and swallow his load."

A few minutes later Charlie's breathing gets faster and faster and he starts screaming. "I'm going to cum." Then he shoots his load down my throat, and I swallow every drop.

"That was amazing." My wife says. "Where did you learn to suck cock like that? Are you ready to take a cock in your ass?"

"I'm not sure."

"Trust me, you will love it dear, and Alex has such an amazing cock."

"How do you know so much about Alex's cock?"

"I can't let just anyone fuck my husband. I had to sample Charlie and Alex to make sure they could take good care of you. Now ask Alex to fuck you in the ass."

"Alex, will you fuck me in my ass?"

My wife says. "You can do better than that."

"Alex will you please fuck my ass. I got all dressed up like a slut because I want your big cock in my sissy ass."

"That's better, now come here and bend over."

I do as I am told. Alex pulls down my panties and shoves his cock in my ass. It hurts at first, but as he continues it feels better and better. Soon I am moaning as he starts fucking me harder and harder.

"Tell Alex how much you like this." Lacey says as she is cheering me on.

"Yes, I love this. Fuck me harder, please cum in my ass."

Moments later Alex pulls his cock out of my ass. He orders me back on my knees and he shoots his cum all over my face.

Totally exhausted, I smile at Alex and say,"Thank you."

"You are very welcome, you are almost as big a slut as your wife. When can we do this again?"

My wife says, "How about tomorrow, and bring some of your friends for me and Lacey."

The men kiss me, my wife, and stepdaughter. "See you tomorrow."

xyz775
xyz775
237 Followers