Getting Fucked by An Older Daddy

Story Info
Getting fucked by an older business man.
1.1k words
4.45
22.6k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jchris983
jchris983
19 Followers

When I was in my first year of college, I started to become really attracted to older men. I was only 19 at the time, but I was really attracted to men that were double my age and older. I was really turned on by the idea of giving my smooth tight ass to a horny older man who fantasized about young boy ass. I thought he would really rim me and fuck me really good.

I found this cruisy office bathroom on squirt in a fairly upscale area so I figured it would be frequented by a lot of older business men. I also started going commando when cruising so I could easily show off my ass. Luckily it wasn't a crowded bathroom, so I could hang out at the urinal for a bit without being too suspicious. I was at the urinal with my cock out pretending to pee when a guy in a suit walks in and steps up to the urinal next to me. I tried to peer over at him and see if he was interested in me at all but he just peed, flushed, went over to the sink and left. I thought "Damn, that was a bust!" but decided to wait and see if I could get lucky.

Another guy in a suit and a nice scruffy beard walked in and I was hopeful he would want to play or that I could at least get a glance at his dick. But unfortunately he didn't want to play and I didn't even get a glance at his dick. I was debating whether to stay or maybe check out another spot. As I was thinking, I heard the door and someone else walked in. I quickly turned my body to make it look like I was peeing. He then stopped for a second and gave me, what I felt, was an intimidating look. I thought I should probably zip up and leave before I got into trouble so I flushed the urinal and went over to the sink to wash my hands.

I soaped up, got some paper towel and went over to throw them away when I caught a glimpse of this man's cock which looked both erect and thick. I did a double-take and before I knew it, he said "Come suck it". Being the cock hungry bottom I was and still am, I got down on my knees and took his erect, hairy cock into my mouth. "That's it boy, just like that, he said". I started sucking him harder and faster when he said "Let's go up to my office". He was a hot masculine older man with salt and pepper hair and a thick hairy body, he had to be at least 40. I was really excited at the idea of sucking his cock and hopefully getting to do more.

Luckily he had a private office with only a small window that we ended up blocking off with a poster. I started to get down my knees again when he told me to wait. He pulled me in close to him and started to kiss and squeeze me tight. I started to wrap my legs around him and he picked me up by my ass. We continued kissing for a while when he said "I'm gonna fucking enjoy you!".

He then told me to strip off all my clothes and in 30 seconds I was completely naked in this man's office. He pulled me in again and started to kiss me and as he was kissing me, he began toying my ass with his finger. I started to rock my ass back and forth on his finger letting him know I was enjoying it. He then pushed my head down and told me to start sucking his cock again. I got back down on my knees and sucked his cock while he stood over me. He then grabbed the back of my head and starting to fuck my face while I was slobbering all over his thick hairy dick. I loved being used like that. I was just a toy for his pleasure and he was going to use my holes deep and hard. He held my head down until I choked and gagged on his dick and I was so ready for him to cum down my throat.

But to my surprise, he pulled my head off his dick, and ordered me to turn around.I turned around and he started to lick my asshole with his tongue. It felt so good. I love to be rimmed. He also had some stubble around his mouth and chin which tickled while he tongued my hole. He then asked me, "Do you wanna get fucked boy?". "Yes sir" I said. He stuck a finger inside me and I started moaning like a whore. I needed my ass fucked bad. He asked it if I was sure I could take his dick and I said yes I wanted it bad. He spit on my hole and started to work his 40-something year old cock into my 19 year old asshole. It felt so good I loved how his cock felt as it was stretching me out. He grabbed me by the chest and started pumping me hard. "Oh fuck!" "Fuck me" I moaned. "Yeah do you like this daddy dick you nasty bitch?". "Yes sir I want you to use my hole" "Fuck me like a nasty bitch!". "Fuck! You feel so much better than my wife" he said. I told him" Fuck me daddy! Fuck me!" He started pumping me harder and I started moaning louder. He was fucking my ass real good and before I knew it I shot a huge load on the carpet with his dick still inside me pounding my ass.

My cock started to get soft and flop around but he still continued to fuck me. It started to hurt a little bit but I still let him continue to pump my ass. He then grabbed me by my neck, pulled me back, and started nibbling on my ear. "You're so fucking tight. You're gonna make me cum so hard " he said. "Yes daddy. Cum inside me" I said. He smacked my ass, grabbed me by the hips, and railed me until I felt his dick shoot a huge creamy load up my ass. He pulled me back, kissed my neck, and said "Now get the fuck out of here and dont come back!". I got dressed, left and never actually went back. But that was the first of my many adventures servicing older men as a young college twink.

jchris983
jchris983
19 Followers