Getting Handsy on the Third Date

Story Info
Fingering and hand jobs go hand-in-hand.
1.6k words
4.05
13.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nerdick
Nerdick
7 Followers

This story is loosely based on real-life incidents. Please let me know if you liked it or how to improve my writing in the comments.

########################################

Her name is Asmitha and we were on our third date. She is pretty, around 5'5, has straight black hair, averagely built but thick by all means. I really love her soft wheat tone skin and do not miss any opportunity to hold her hands.

We had come to a movie that she wanted to watch. I, however, often kept glancing sideways to look at her. She looked very pretty in the dim-lit cinema hall. For some time now she has been shifting her legs around and kinda looked worried.

"Hey, you okay?" I asked.

"It's just that the movie has a lot of sex. And... it kinda made me... horny," she said. That was true. I did not expect so many explicit scenes from just another romance movie. It was her who suggested the movie anyway and I am not a fan of Hollywood's portrayal of sex.

"I'm kinda, you know, really wet down there and it's making me uncomfortable to sit," she added.

Hearing that I went numb. I was not expecting to hear such intimate details on a third date. My eyes went down there to check as if I could see anything in the dark and back up immediately after I realised it.

"Do you wanna get outta here?" I asked. I just didn't want to make her sit through the whole movie knowing she was in discomfort.

"Ummm yeah... If you don't mind," she replied.

Why would I mind? It's not like I have never seen a movie only halfway. Also, all romance movies have the same ending. Okay at least most of them. Thinking back I was pretty sure everyone in the cinema must have thought we left to have sex. I got a text. It was from her. Why is she texting me from inside the loo?

"Need some help. Can you come in?" she said.

As the movie was going on there were not a lot of people outside the screens and none in the restrooms. I was still processing the thought of entering a women's room. My date needs me, so I have to go.

"Just a min," I replied.

I peeked in and checked if anyone else was there. Once I confirmed that no one was looking at me I rushed in and knocked on the only closed cabin.

"It's open," she said. I opened the door to find her sitting on the toilet perfectly normal.

"What's the matter?" I asked.

She didn't reply. She instead spread her legs apart. She looked me in the eye as she took my hand and slowly dragged it into her dress, between her legs. I kneeled in response. I was tense and it was humid underneath her dress. She let go of my hand when I finally could touch her panties. I could tell it was wet. I was thrilled.

"I have never done this before," I blurted and smiled sheepishly.

A few seconds of silent eye contact later she grabbed my face and kissed fiercely. I closed my eyes and reciprocated passionately. My hand involuntarily started rubbing her down there in an up-down fashion. I could feel her lips through her panties. She gasped when I applied pressure. Encouraged by this I tried to push a finger into her through her panties. She let out a slight moan ending the kiss and motioned me to stop.

She stood up from the seat and slowly lifted her dress. My eyes followed the edge of her dress admiring as more of her skin was revealed. Her thighs were beautiful, her skin so smooth and glistening. She stopped right above her hips. I looked up at her. She had her head turned away from me. It suddenly hit me. She wanted me to remove her panties. I reached for her hips and pressed my thumb in and in a swift motion rolled down her panties to her knee. I was treated with an up-close view of her wet pussy. She hadn't shaved but it was trimmed decently. I loved the color, shape, scent. I loved everything about her pussy.

She sat down and moved a bit to the front to let me reach her pussy. I pushed a finger inside her slowly. It was warm and sticky all over and made me feel nasty in a good way. As I pushed in, I could feel her pussy muscles relaxing and then tightening against my finger. As I pushed an entire finger inside I slowly bent it and pulled out. She sighed. I repeated it again, a bit faster this time. She gasped. She now spread her legs wider and pushed herself even further towards me and rested her head on the wall behind her. The odour of her sex had now filled the cabin and made me lust even more. I started fingering her with a constant motion while she whimpered.

"A bit harder," she said.

I began applying more pressure with my finger. She closed her eyes and was now audibly moaning. Her moans are to die for. They were very sexy and gave me a hard-on. I wanted to do better. I placed my other hand on her stomach to hold her and slid another finger in her, thrusting deeper and harder. I was on a mission to give an orgasm to the girl I love.

"Ughh ugghhhh ughhh," she moaned. "Yes, just like that. Mmmmm give to me"

Her moans got louder and longer. She clenched her feet and placed her arms on my shoulder to support herself.

"I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum," she screamed.

She started trembling as she approached her climax. It was beautiful when she came. The expression on her face was priceless. I have made this woman happy.

"That was good," she said smiling. She removed the panties from her ankles and put it aside in her bag. She grabbed some tissues and wiped her pussy and her things. We decided to leave. We had come in my car, so I had to drop her at her place.

My dick has been hard since I started fingering her. It got painful to still keep it stuffed in my pants. She seems to have noticed this. As I started driving she had her hand on my bulge, caressing it occasionally. As soon as we left the parking lot she started unzipping my pants. It was a great relief. My hard-on was pushed against my jeans long enough for it to hurt. She started stroking my dick over my briefs.

"Asmitha, it feels good," I whispered.

"I bet it does," she replied with a smile.

She removed my cock out of my briefs and held it in her hand. It has never been this hard. She grabbed it with her palm and gave it a good squeeze. Her thumb rubbed the top of my cock head. It was sticky with pre-cum. She slowly started stroking my cock. I loved the feel of her soft skin rubbing against my cock.

The sensations down there gave me trouble driving so I slowed down. She was really good at giving a handjob.

"Your cock is so veiny," she said.

"Is... that good or bad?" I asked, breathing heavily.

"I like it," she replied as her thumb rubbed on some veins showing. She gradually sped up the stroking. It was different from pleasuring myself. Her hands were magical. My cock was rock hard and throbbing. I could cum any minute now.

"Asmitha, I'm gonna cum," I announced. I was on the verge of orgasm. The build-up was real and has been happening for a while. I didn't want to ruin my pants or surprise her, so I said it.

As soon as I said that, she brought her other hand and cupped it in front of my cock. And then slowed down the speed and length of the strokes. I clenched my butt and readied myself for the approaching orgasm. I have been driving dead slow for the past few minutes.

She realised I was about to cum and switched to only using her thumb and forefinger to stroke me. And in just a few seconds I spurt out threads of cum. Instead of splashing, it oozed out and dripped off my cock skin. They all fell right in her cupped palm. She squeezed my cock to collect any remaining cum.

"That's a lot," she said and grinned.

"You...ugh, only because you did that to me," I muttered.

"It felt really good. Thanks," I said looking into her eyes. I was happy. She was smiling. Her eyes glistened in the yellow shade of the night street lamps. She just smiled and leaned in for a kiss.

She took out some tissues from her bag and cleaned herself. She also cleaned any leftover cum from my now soft cock and tucked it in my briefs. Now that I am no longer receiving a handjob I picked up the speed. It was a silent drive for a few more minutes until we reached her home.

She opened the door and rose up. I caught a quick glance of her butt, the curvy shape, it made out of her dress. She closed the door and leaned on the window with her arms folded.

"I probably would invite you in but that's for another day I guess," she said with a chuckle. I laughed too. We then told goodbye and she walked away. I watched her till she entered her house and left afterwards. God, I love her.

Nerdick
Nerdick
7 Followers