Getting Her Mojo Back

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck, yes!...That's it!... Oh my god Ryan!"

Her words spurred him on and still teasing with his tongue, he took her clit between his lips, gently sucking on it. No one had ever done that to her before and it pushed her over the edge and she cried out in ecstasy. He kept going, his tongue was magic and the sensations were relentless, pushing her to heights she had not experienced in a long long time. Finally she could take it no longer, she gripped his hair and pulled him away.

"Fuck, Ryan, that was amazing, but I need a breather."

He smiled up at her, his face glistening with her juices. He moved up and their lips met again in another long deep kiss. The taste of her pussy was strong on his tongue, and she could feel his hardness against her leg. He moved away, just long enough to take off his own clothes. His toned body looking so good in the soft flickering light.

"I need to fuck you!" he said as he kissed her again and moved between her legs.

As he entered her already wet and throbbing pussy she let out a long moan of pleasure. Her hands gripped his shoulders as he began fucking her in a slow strady rhythm. It was so what she needed, the feel of a hard cock deep inside her. Her hips rose to meet each thrust, her legs raising so he could do deeper. The pleasure was overwhelming, her body flushed, soft moans escaping her lips. There was only one focus, his cock and her pussy. They moved as one, the sweet pleasure building in both their bodies. She tried to talk, tried to say how good it was, but her words were incoherent. She was already on edge from her first orgasm and it took no time until she was crying out in pleasure, her body shaking as once again she reached that beautiful pinnacle of pleasure. As her nails dug into his flesh she felt his movements quicken and as she opened her eyes saw that look of sheer pleasure on his face. A low growl escaped his throat as he thrust deep, his cock pulsing as he filled her with his seed. She felt his arms engulf her and hold her tight as they remained locked together, both savouring the sweet sensations. Ryan's lips found hers and they shared a long deep kiss.

Neither of them wanted to move, but after a time, Ryan's cock slipped from her and he rolled on his back beside her.

"That was amazing Sharon, truly amazing!"

"And for me too, you are a wonderful lover Ryan! Hold me, I need your closeness." Sharon rolled on her side and Ryan cuddled her from behind, his one hand cupping her breast. Together they drifted off to a wonderful peaceful and contented sleep.

When she awoke, Sharon was all alone in Ryan's big bed. Her brain, still foggy with sleep, tried to process the events of the night before. She looked at the clock on the bedside table and could not believe it was almost 8:30. She had not slept so soundly in ages. As her mind focused she heard the sound of running water in the shower. She got out of the bed and went to the door of the ensuite bathroom. Peeking in she saw Ryan in the shower, his body wet and soapy. She watched for a minute as his strong hands moved over his beautiful body. Unable to resist she moved into the room, and stepped into the huge shower stall with him. She wrapped her arms around him from behind and pressed against his back.

"Mind if I join you?"

"I was hoping you would." he said as he turned to face her.

Her hands moved to his chest as the water cascaded over their bodies. "Thank you for last night, it was wonderful,"

"My pleasure," he responded as he dipped his head to give her a soft kiss on the lips.

Her hand found his cock, and she ran the tip of one finger along its length. She felt him shiver slightly at her touch. Slowly she lowered herself to her knees and took his hardening manhood into her mouth. She swirled her tongue slowly around the head as her fingertips lightly caressed his balls. She had not sucked a cock in so long and it was one of the pleasures she always enjoyed. She wrapped her fingers around the base of Ryan's cock and began sliding her lips up and down the top of his shaft. The water cascaded over their bodies as she ministered to his beautiful hard cock.

She felt his hand in her hair and heard him say, "God Sharon, that feels so good!"

She looked up, their eyes meeting, her lips stretched over his flesh and took him just a bit deeper in her mouth, the taste of his pre cum on her tongue made her crave more. She was on a mission and wanted his cum, wanted to feel his cock pulse and feel the spurts against the back of her throat. She was totally immersed in giving Ryan pleasure. Her head bobbed and her lips tightened around his flesh and his soft moans were music to her ears, letting her know he was enjoying this as much as she was.

And then those magic words, "Oh Sharon... I'm need to cum!"

She sucked faster, and felt his cock pulse and then ropes of his delicious cum filled her greedy mouth. She kept sucking, swallowing all of his wonderful offering. Her hands moved to his buttocks as she held him in her mouth, suckling him, letting him slowly soften. Then his cock slipped from her lips and she gave it one soft kiss before rising and their lips meeting. She felt his arms wrap around her and together they held one another tight.

Then they began washing one another, soapy hands gliding over naked flesh.

"You serve the tastiest breakfast Ryan!" she said with a giggle and gave his cock a squeeze.

Finishing the shower, the two towelled one another off and Sharon gathered up her clothes and borrowed Ryan's bathrobe to go back to her room to dress. As she crossed the great room she saw Carol, sitting on a stool at the kitchen island sipping coffee.

Carol winked at her and said, "You are positively glowing Shar, looks like you are coming out of your funk!"

Sharon went over and gave her a hug. "Thank you Carol, you were right about what I needed."

"The weekend is young, who knows what today will bring, now scoot and get your bikini on, the pool is calling our names."

Once in her room, Sharon sat on the bed and reflected on what had happened in the last week. She had known when she agreed to come here with Carol that everything that had happened might be a possibility. But, she had not anticipated how good it would be and how much she had needed it. She had always loved, no, had always needed sex and the past couple of years had suppressed those desires, but now, thanks to Carol and Ryan her sexual self had been reawakened,

As she put on the hot pink bikini that she had bought for the weekend, she caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror and saw that old familiar glow that she had thought was gone forever. She grabbed a towel from the bathroom and headed out to the pool. She smiled as she saw Carol stretched out in a lounge with her top off and the morning sun caressing her big breasts. She walked over and gave Carol a kiss on the cheek and said "Thank you." Carol just smiled back, that knowing smile that let Sharon know she was not going to pry and ask for details.

Sharon took off her top and after putting on sunscreen took the adjacent lounge and settled back enjoying the warmth of the sun on her body. She was totally relaxed and wondered what today would bring, but knowing Carol the possibilities were endless. The warmth of the sun felt good on her breasts. Closing her eyes she felt totally relaxed and happy.

A short time later Ryan came out and after making a comment about how distracting the two of them were, told them that he was off to take care of a few things but would be back by lunch. He mentioned that his one business partner who ran their West Coast office was in town and would the ladies mind if he brought him over for lunch?

"Any friend of yours, is a friend of ours." said Carol with a wicked little grin.

And then Ryan was gone and the two of them went back to enjoying the beautiful morning sun. They lounged, swam and Carol went in the house and brought out a chilled bottle of Chardonnay..

"To a great afternoon!"

12