Getting Her Rox Off

Story Info
Bored housewife with a special yearning.
8.2k words
4.35
20.1k
15
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/18/2023
Created 04/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roxie lay on her bed, eyes closed as she hadn't long awoken, but listening to the sounds around her, the early morning birds in the trees in the garden, and her husband singing to himself in the shower.

Alan was forty-six years old, twenty years Roxie's senior. Roxie had known as soon as she'd seen him back then that she had to have him, and now they had been married for five years.

Roxie, full name Roxanne (her father had named her after the song of the same name by The Police) and although not a prostitute herself, she had lived up to her namesake by flirting and seducing Alan into bed. She'd always been a flirty character while at college, her petite but busty figure turning eyes which she openly used to her advantage. Coupled with her shoulder-length jet black hair she wore swept across her brow, and her fondness for jet black eyeliner and eyeshadow to highlight her ice blue eyes, despite being just 5' 1" tall her 32C 24 34 figure enticed men, and women, into the point she could use it to gain favours.

It led to a few sexual encounters but Roxie wasn't interested in anything serious, not until she'd met Alan that was. After completing her college course she applied for a secretarial role at the company Alan had founded and ran himself. He was a tall distinguished-looking man, with perma-tanned skin and slicked-back dark hair with silver highlights showing through, he'd taken some persuading. It took Roxie a couple of months of short skirts and stockings wearing, bending and squatting while filing knowing he would be watching, to finally get him to buy her dinner. That night, after four hours of glorious sex, and orgasm after orgasm, she knew he'd been worth chasing. The fact that he was quite rich and had an 8" erection swayed her further.

Alan himself had never married, he'd devoted his time to building the company up. The fact that this ridiculously pretty twenty-year-old found him attractive at his age, to the point where she couldn't have made it any more obvious if she'd come to work naked, secretly thrilled him. When he'd finally succumbed, she had proven to be a worthy dinner date, the conversation flowing along as he noticed the various waiters eyeing her up, probably wondering why she was out with her dad.

Three weeks after their first date and sex session, Alan had asked her to move in with him. Six months later they married in Bali. They were very happy together, but Roxie's only little niggle was their lovemaking. When they'd first married it was like the first time and always for a good few hours, and most days. Now it was once a week if Roxie was lucky and Alan wasn't too tired from working. Alan spent a lot of time at work, outside of normal working hours too, and it left Roxie home alone quite a lot.

One evening, when they'd been married for around two years, Alan had finally dragged himself away from work and got home. Opening the door he called out to no answer. He looked at the clock, being 10.30 pm he wondered if Roxie was out with friends. She spent a lot of time with Sarah from across the road, who lived with her husband Dave. He'd met Sarah a few times and she was very pleasant, and a good friend for Roxie, and he knew they confided in each other.

He heard a noise from upstairs, a soft moan, and started to walk upstairs slowly. Hearing the stairs creak he paused, but the moaning continued. He listened intently, to see if he could hear voices. Alan had always had a nagging thought deep in his mind due to the age gap, that he kept trying to stop himself from thinking. Getting to the bedroom door, he pushed it open a little.

Phew, the nagging thought could be subdued again. Roxie was on her own, thankfully, but lying on her back on the edge of the bed, her feet planted on the mirrored doors of their wardrobes, several pillows under her head so she could watch herself masturbate. She held something in her hand, plunging it into her squelching pussy, and Alan watched silently until Roxie came. When she relaxed, she placed the item, a candle with a condom over it, on the edge of the bed. She gasped and turned as she heard the floor creak as Alan walked in.

"Sorry I'm late home," Alan simply said.

"Erm, okay, I erm..." Roxie replied, not knowing what to say.

"It's fine," Alan told her, sensing her nervousness, "I know you want sex a lot more than I do."

"Oh, this doesn't bother you then?" Roxie asked sheepishly.

"I'd rather this that you be sleeping around behind my back," he said, then picked up the candle, "but I think we need to shop for something better to use than this," he laughed.

A couple of days later Alan opened an online account and they browsed items together. The very first item was an 8" realistic-looking dildo, Roxie picked that as it very much resembled Alans. Over the next couple of years, with Alan having saved his payment details for Roxie to shop without him, they'd built up quite the array of toys and lingerie, normally that Roxie had ordered to surprise him. Roxie had come to realise that Alan coming home to her wearing new lingerie and finding her using a new dildo was normally enough to coax an erection out of him, although she still had one tiny regret.

Despite using butt plugs more regularly, and keeping them in while they fucked, Roxie couldn't persuade Alan to do anal. At college she'd had one particular boyfriend she'd fucked more regularly than most others, He was hot, and she knew a lot of the girls wanted him. Roxie had approached him one day and asked if he wanted to fuck. He'd replied, laughing, saying only if she did anal. He stopped laughing when she said yes, grabbed his hand and dragged him to a secluded corner away from prying eyes. She'd never done anal before and he'd hurt her the first time, but she went back for more, getting more used to it each time.

Alan watched her use dildos on herself more frequently, and even now Roxie fucked her arse for him, but Alan wouldn't do so. She become accustomed to having regular sex with Alan, and using her dildos to see to her anal needs, still hoping she could persuade him some time.

Coming out of the shower, Alan smiled at her lying, the covers half off her as he gazed at her one exposed breast and slender leg. He pulled clothes from his wardrobe, reminding Roxie he would be late at work tonight, he had a phone meeting with an overseas client planned. She groaned and asked if he must, Alan turned to see her with the covers now fully off and her legs hitched up at the knees, showing herself to him.

"Sorry, it's important, it could be a very lucrative deal," he told her.

He bent to tie his shoelaces, and getting up he tossed something onto the bed.

"It looks like that will be getting a good use then, I'll try not to be too late," Alan said, pointing to the dildo he'd thrown.

He left the house, hearing familiar moans from the bedroom as he shut the front door behind him, chuckling to himself at his insatiable wife.

Once finished and showered, Roxie sent Sarah a quick message having a bit of a moan about him being at work late again. Sarah replied telling her she could come around later for something to eat and a few glasses of wine, as Dave would be out with friends too. Roxie readily agreed, telling her she'd bring a bottle herself too. Sarah replied telling her she'd be home from work at around 5 pm and Dave was going straight out from work so anytime after then was fine.

Roxie spent the afternoon wondering what to wear. While she'd only had a couple of minor lesbian flings while at college, Sarah intrigued her. She was almost the opposite of Roxie, standing 5' 10" tall, with long blonde hair and being a very curvy 36D. While Roxie knew she got a lot of attention for how she looked, she'd seen the admiring glances Sarah had been getting while they'd been out shopping. While not as flirty as Roxie, Sarah did like to wear tops a little too tight to show off her ample bosom.

Roxie decided on some lycra trousers she normally wore around the house, and an old t-shirt that was tight and a little too short on her, definitely not an outfit she would have worn out. Throwing on some trainers, she went the short distance down the street to Sarah's.

"Hey, you look great," Sarah told her when opening the door.

"Flattery will get you everywhere, these are just house clothes I've thrown on," Roxie replied.

"You'd look fucking sexy in a black bin bag," Sarah laughed, taking a sip from her glass and finishing it off.

She poured Roxie a large glass and told her she'd need to catch up, she was already a glass behind.

"I've done a spag bol," Sarah told her, knowing it was one of Roxie's favourite dishes, "and have the perfect film ready to watch while we put our men to rights," she laughed.

Roxie walked into the living room to see Magic Mike ready to play. She laughed seeing the screen, knowing from a previous conversation that it was Sarah's go-to masturbation film that wasn't porn. She settled down on the sofa and shortly Sarah bought a plate of food on a tray into her, putting another two bottles of wine on the coffee table.

They ate while watching the film, finishing another glass of wine each, before Sarah paused the film to load the dishwasher.

"So, what's wrong now then?" she asked Roxie upon her return.

"I'm just venting, Alan just seems to spend so much time at work he barely has time for me these days," Roxie replied.

"No sex then? He is getting old now though," Sarah laughed.

"Yeah, we still do, just not enough and not what I want," Roxie answered.

Sarah looked at her puzzled, then held her hands out to tell her friend she couldn't leave it there.

"I like anal, but Alan doesn't," Roxie explained.

Sarah took a large gulp from her glass and refilled it again.

"Dave likes anal too, I'm not so keen," she blurted out.

"You do anal then?" Roxie asked, not knowing this about her close friend.

"Yes and no. I will do so now and again, but I find it hurts and feel uncomfortable doing it. Dave knows it's a special treat if I let him, but he knows I don't enjoy it so he's stopped trying now," Sarah told her.

"Alan won't even try, he hates the idea, it doesn't matter how much I plead or tell him it's fine, he won't do so. We still have sex now and again, but it would be nice to mix it up now and again," Roxie told her. "Have you tried using toys on yourself to get yourself used to it?"

"Tried, but failed. I get the tip in and then force myself to stop," Sarah answered.

They carried on drinking and watching the film until four empty bottles were on the table when Dave came back. He laughed at Sarah slurring her words, smiled at her then told them he was going to shower.

"I should let Dave fuck your arse," Sarah giggled as he walked out of the room, "I see the way he looks at you."

Dave was a tall guy, 6' 4" with a big bushy beard. He came across as mean and moody, but Sarah had told her before that he was a quiet sensitive guy, it took him a while to get used to people before he'd open up around them. Sarah had found herself wondering what he was like deep down.

She saw Sarah now half asleep on her sofa, the consumed wine now taking its toll. Hearing the shower turn off, she nudged Sarah and told her she needed the toilet. Sarah groaned and closed her eyes. Roxie walked softly upstairs, walking across the landing to the toilet. coming back out she saw the bedroom door half open. She walked slowly towards it, hearing noises. Poking her head slightly around the door she had to bite her finger to keep quiet.

Dave was lying on the bed, back towards the door, stroking his erection. It was around as long as Alans at about 8", but much fatter, Dave using two hands to masturbate. Now Roxie understood why Sarah felt uncomfortable, having that fat cock sliding into her almost virgin arse would have hurt. Roxie felt her stomach flutter as she watched, then heard him whispering.

"Oh yes Dave, fuck my arse. No Sarah doesn't mind, it was her idea. Oh, fuck me, Dave."

He'd quite obviously heard Sarah's comment downstairs before he left the room, and by the looks of it, he was imagining doing so. Staring as he wanked his fat cock, Roxie started to imagine she was sitting on him right now. Her hand wandered into her lycra trousers, and then her mind snapped back to reality as she heard Sarah open the door and call up to her.

She went back down, thanked Sarah for a lovely evening and made her way home. By the time Alan arrived home, the wine had taken its toll on Roxie and she was fast asleep. Waking the next day she found Alan had left her note before going to work, hoping she was okay as she had been tossing and turning all night. Roxie turned over, her thigh touching against the damp bed sheets, her knickers also damp. An image of Dave's cock sprang into her mind, as she realised why she'd been fidgeting through the night.

She opened her bedside drawer, pulling various dildos out. Most were around 8" long, but not too thick. She selected one and started stroking it, but it wasn't right. Her head was playing through scenarios with Dave in them, but the dildo wasn't a realistic replacement for him. Quickly she ran downstairs and fired up the laptop.

Surveying the site shouldn't be an issue, she'd bought several items off there, which she knew Alan would get a notification for buying, but he never queried any of them. Flicking between products she suddenly stopped and gasped. Perfect. 8.5" long, 8.5" circumference, realistic looking with over-pronounced veins and a set of balls by the suction cup base. Quickly she checked the price. Oooh good, it wasn't much dearer than her normal purchases, not that Alan couldn't afford it but it would avoid any possible awkward conversations. Delivery would be in two days, and Roxie could barely await her brand-new purchase.

She made some toast and while eating it wondered if she was doing right. She was buying a dildo to simulate fucking another man, her friend's husband at that. She pondered her decision for a while but then told herself that it was just a dildo, it wasn't like Sarah had meant what she'd said anyway. Wearing just tight shorts and a vest top, Roxie heard the doorbell ring and went to answer it without a second thought. She opened the door to Sarah smiling broadly.

"Were you expecting someone else you dirty girl?" she laughed, pushing past Roxie and walking into her house.

Roxie looked down to where Sarah had been staring and saw her nipples were poking through the fabric with no bra in the way, not only that but in her rush to get onto the laptop she hadn't put on any knickers and her tight shorts were pulled right up, showing off her cameltoe.

"Dave said no, by the way, I've tried my best to convince him, even telling him I could watch if it helped," Sarah frowned.

"No to what?" Roxie asked.

"Fucking your arse silly," Sarah giggled.

"Jesus Sarah I thought you were drunk and joking. Have you really told Dave?" Roxie responded.

"Don't start being all coy now, I saw you pop upstairs when you heard the shower finish," Sarah laughed, "Dave admitted he'd had a wank thinking about you."

"Go back a bit, what do you mean you told him you'd watch?" Roxie asked.

"Well, I was hoping that would persuade him, with me being there, but I got turned on thinking about watching him fuck you," Sarah purred.

"Well he's said no, and you're assuming I'd cheat on Alan anyway," Roxie told her.

"You've seen Dave's cock, I know you want to try it," Sarah giggled.

Roxie laughed, and shrugging pulled the laptop to her. She found the page and turned the screen to face Sarah.

"Told you!" Sarah laughed, "You've bought a replica dildo the same size as him already!"

"I didn't think you were serious but yes, I have thought about his cock inside me," Roxie said.

The thought now intrigued her. She'd bought a dildo to simulate fucking Dave, and her friend was offering her the real thing. Her mind whirred, the cogs turning. She could do so, it would be a one-off she told herself. Like my college days, no strings, just a casual hookup that Alan didn't need to know about.

"You're thinking about it aren't you?" Sarah giggled.

"No, I'm married," Roxie said, trying to sound convincing.

"Oh well, that's a pity, I was hoping you'd be up for it," Sarah sighed.

"Well Dave said no anyway so that's the end of it," Roxie answered.

"Anyway, I only popped around before heading to work, to see if it was worth working on Dave a little," Sarah told her.

Roxie quickly had an idea, and as Sarah left they arranged another drinks evening, Sarah telling her that Dave would be out again on Friday if she wanted. Roxie pecked her on the cheek and told her she was looking forward to it being just the two of them, and gave her a cheeky wink. Sarah smiled broadly and giggled.

Roxie spent most of the afternoon watching out of the window to see if Dave's car was back. Finally seeing it, she looked at the clock. Sarah wouldn't be back for another twenty minutes, just enough time for her.

Roxie still wore the same outfit as earlier, and leaving the house and walking and crossing the road to Sarah and Dave's house, several cars honked their horns as they drove past. Roxie smiled to herself, a warm glow inside. She loved the attention, and the admiration of her onlookers, and hoped Dave's reaction would be much the same. She rang the doorbell and waited. Dave answered the door shortly after Roxie heard him shout out that he wouldn't be long. He answered the door in jeans and no top.

"Oh, hello, Sarah isn't in," he said, looking bemused to see Roxie standing there.

Despite his bemusement, Roxie noticed his eyes go straight to her chest, to her pert tits and erect nipples that Roxie had just finished tweaking as he answered.

"Yes I know, I can't find my charger cable and think I may have left it here?" Roxie told him.

"Well, I was just getting changed, Sarah will be home soon," he answered.

"But my phone just died so I need it straight away," Roxie told him, looking at him pleadingly.

Roxie pushed past him, brushing her hip against him as she did so, her hand caressing lightly over his chest as she did so. She walked into the living room.

"It's probably in here somewhere," Roxie said.

"Well, our chargers are in the sockets so it's not in the plugs," Dave answered.

"You carry on getting changed, I'll take a look around," Roxie told him.

Dave looked her up and down, then wandered off out of the room. Roxie quickly looked around and then found the right spot. Dave's phone was on the table, and she quickly repeated his number to herself. It wouldn't be that hard to remember. As she heard Dave coming back downstairs she unfolded the charger cable she'd had in her hand and dropped it behind a cushion, bending over the arm of the sofa knowing her arse would be in full view of the doorway. Part of her wished she'd pushed herself and slid in a butt plug so that it showed through the tight material.

"Oh, here it is," she said, holding it up without looking back, it must have dropped out of my pocket as I didn't use it," she said, turning and catching Dave staring at her arse.

"See you Friday?" Roxie asked as she was leaving," Oh no, you're out aren't you? I'll just have to get drunk with Sarah then, just the two of us," she giggled.

Walking back home she kept repeating Dave's number to herself, adding it to her phone when she got back. Five minutes later the doorbell rang. Going to answer it, she saw a delivery driver standing holding a box.

"That for me is it," he grinned broadly.

Roxie looked down and saw her nipples poking out, and a damp patch on her gusset where she'd been replaying Dave's reaction.

"You should be so lucky," Roxie laughed.

She took the box and thanked him, then shut the door and went to the sofa. Opening the box up she gasped. It was the dildo she'd ordered, she'd forgotten it was being delivered today. Just a few minutes later she had stripped and was in the shower, the fat dildo slowly stretching her arse as she pictured Dave behind her.