Getting Her Rox Off

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Put your feet on my thighs," Dave hissed in her ear.

Roxie did so, her knees spreading apart as she started to ride him slowly, Dave putting his arms under hers and holding her in place. His hands went to her mouth and he pushed his fingers in, making Roxie taste herself on them.

"Now put your hands on my knees, I want to watch my cock sliding into you," he hissed again.

Dave's hand reached around and roughly pulled on Roxie's nipples while his other hand pushed her forward, Roxie heard his moans as he watched her arse gripping his cock tightly. Just getting into a rhythm, Dave's hands moved. Now his hands went under her legs, lifting them as he held her in place above him. Holding her still, he started to fuck her fast and hard from below her.

Roxie threw her head back, his beard brushing against her neck, the feel of his chest hair, now wet with sweat, rubbing on her back. She felt her body start to let go again, realising that Dave himself hadn't yet cum. She wanted to reach down and rub at her clit, but Dave held her arms in place above her head. Suddenly a fire swept through her body and especially her groin.

She felt fingers slide into her pussy, squelching loudly as they slid into her as Dave fucked her arse. His other hand reached around and held her neck, keeping her head looking upwards. Eyes closed, she felt hair tracing across her inner thighs, a tongue carefully caressing her clit as her pussy and arsehole got worked on. The fire within raged on.

She felt the tongue move up her body, delicate little kisses up over her stomach, reaching up and over each nipple, then up until she felt a mouth over hers. She opened her mouth wide and groaned loudly as her orgasm flooded through her again.

Now relaxed, her heavy panting subsiding, she realised Dave had slowed his pace right down, his hand now gone from around her neck. Roxie looked down quickly, expecting to see Sarah between her spread legs, but she wasn't there. Roxie glanced towards the sofa, where Sarah still lay seemingly asleep.

"As she gone back to sleep already?" Roxie whispered.

"She hasn't woken up, she's a heavy sleeper," Dave answered.

As he did so, he stood, carrying Roxie with him. He walked them both over to the sofa Sarah lay on, then standing Roxie in front of him, he pushed her over the sofa, placing her hands on the back. He grabbed one leg and placed it up on the arm of the sofa, and lifted his and put it behind hers, to keep it in place. Roxie looked down and realised her pussy was almost directly above Sarah's head, if she opened her eyes she'd have a perfect view of her husband's cock in her friend's arse.

Roxie groaned loudly as Dave started to fuck her fast again, his thighs slapping against hers, pushing her hard over the sofa. The relative quiet of the room made Roxie's groans sound more amplified, Dave grunting louder and louder as he pistoned in and out of her.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck I'm gonna cum," Dave cried out.

His hands went to Roxie's shoulders, more leverage now as he pushed seemingly further into her, Roxie crying out as his thrusts pushed her breath out of her. Suddenly he pulled out and Roxie felt warm splashes across her body. Dave wanked his cock and his first spurt flew into the gaping hole of Roxie's arse, the rest spraying across the small of her back and across both buttocks, some of it dripping down onto Sarah's face. Sarah stirred under them both but still didn't wake.

Roxie felt herself being twisted and pushed down, squatting now by the sofa, her face virtually level with Sarah's. Dave held his cock, still erect and covered in their collective juices, and pushed his cock towards her mouth urging her to clean him off, Roxie doing so excitedly. Dave pulled out his cock, and rubbed it across Roxie's face, smearing her face with wet lines like a snail had moved across her.

"You'd better get dressed now and go before she wakes up," Dave said abruptly, "and don't think about telling her as I'll just deny it, and I know she'll believe me."

He strode off towards the stairs, and while Roxie got dressed to leave she heard the shower turn on. That's what she needed too, to wash herself down and try to soothe her arse as it had been fucked for so long. She let herself out, glancing at Sarah and wondering how she still managed to be asleep and missed everything happening right by her. It had been her idea and she'd missed it all.

Roxie slowly walked home, her body aching, longing to shower and then go to bed to relax. No lights were on, she was actually glad for a change that Alan was at work. She opened the door and walked in, putting down her bag and then walking upstairs. She walked into the bedroom and gasped out loud.

"Hey, I finished early, I was hoping you wouldn't be too long at Sarah's," Alan said, stroking his erection as he beckoned her over to the bed with the other.