Getting Her Rox Off

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roxie towel-dried herself and walked back to her bedroom, pleased with herself that despite a little bit of early resistance, she managed to take most of the dildo. She'd used it in different positions, and at different angles, and thinking about it made her pussy tingle again. She glanced down at her phone. She had two days until Friday, time to play.

She took the dildo and started working her mouth on it, licking and covering the shaft until it glistened. While she did this she fingered herself, getting them wet with her pussy juices and fingering her arsehole. Just to make sure, she added some lube to the end of the dildo and then surveyed her room. She had to find somewhere with no tell-tale signs, although Dave hadn't been in her bedroom before.

She stuck the dildo to her mirrored wardrobe door, and turning her back placed one hand on the edge of the bed for leverage, and held the dildo in place. She sunk back slowly, then used both hands to push back onto it. Turning and looking over her shoulder, only about one inch was still in view. Perfect.

Roxie picked up her phone and put it onto camera mode, then aimed at the mirror image of her stuffed arsehole in the wardrobe door. She clicked off a couple of pictures, then moved her legs a little and took some more. She checked the finished pictures. They were great, with no hidden reflection of anything in the room, and no distinguishing features. It could have been any arse at all.

Finding Dave's number, she sent him one of the images with an X attached. She looked at the clock, intrigued as to how quickly he'd respond now she knew Sarah would be home. It didn't take long.

"I think you've sent this to the wrong number," he'd written, not having Roxie's number saved.

"No I haven't D," Roxie replied.

"I'm married," came the swift reply.

"I know. Have you shown S?" Roxie sent.

There was no reply for a while, Roxie had dressed and was eating when her phone pinged again.

"What do you want?" the message read.

"Did you like it?" Roxie quickly typed.

"Yes, you have a great peachy ass, but I'm still married," the response was.

"So, you didn't imagine that was your cock instead of the dildo?" Roxie wrote.

"Hard to imagine when you don't know who it is," Dave replied.

"Maybe you'll find out someday if you can get past being married," Roxie wrote.

"S doesn't need to know if I get to fuck that arse," he replied.

Roxie laughed to herself. She'd got him hooked, now she just had to reel him in. She left him lingering for a while, despite a couple of messages asking who it was. An hour later, she went upstairs and searched through her bedside drawer, and found what she was after. Her hand held a large metal butt plug, wide with a jewelled end. She covered it in lube and inserted it, then took pictures of it gleaming in the mirrored wardrobe door while inserted in her arse. She found the right picture, and sent it to Dave with the caption 'Good night sweet dreams'.

Thursday seemed to last forever, not helped by Dave sending her several messages with various names on them, all wrong guesses. Who were these girls? Were they previous conquests? Or did Quiet Dave actually have another side to him where he fucked other women behind Sarah's back? He'd been quick to try to take up Roxie's offer of anal sex after all.

Friday seemed to drag on for as long as Thursday had done. Sarah had sent her a message to come around at the same time as last time, Dave would be out straight from work again. She'd also told Roxie to wear something nice as she planned for them to go out to a club hopefully. Roxie groaned at reading this, she was hoping, like last time, that Dave would arrive home to them both tipsy and flirty.

She showered mid-afternoon and inserted the butt plug, something she had pre-planned. She walked back to her bedroom, feeling the plug as she moved. Picking out her clothing, she decided to go braless but wore a thong, just wide enough to cover the butt plug. She'd selected a loose dress that tied around the waist, that accentuated her pert breasts as it pushed upwards the tighter she wore it. Roxie had decided against wearing tights or stockings, bare legs would look better with the dress, but she couldn't resist the urge to wear stockings and found some black holdup ones. By 5.30 pm she was ringing the doorbell at Sarah's house.

"Wow you look super hot," Sarah said, leaning to hug Roxie who felt a hand brush against her breast as her friends did so.

"You pretty damn good yourself," Roxie smiled.

Sarah led her into the living room and poured her a large glass of wine. Several bottles of various other drinks were on the coffee table, as well as shot glasses. Sarah asked her to pick a number from one to seven, and when Roxie picked she poured a shot of the corresponding drink and poured it into her wine.

"Drink up," she giggled.

Roxie took a large gulp and then pulled a face.

"Tequila," she blurted out, feeling the taste mixed into her wine.

Sarah laughed, then drank her entire glass of wine in one big gulp.

"Remember last time, you fell asleep," Roxie laughed.

An hour later and Sarah was gyrating and dancing, the music turned up loudly. She sang along to the tune, then slumped down onto the sofa she'd been sitting on. She looked over at Roxie, sitting on the other sofa. Suddenly she sprang up and walked quickly to the door to the stairs.

"Back in a minute," she said, "I want to show you what I've bought for Dave," Sarah giggled.

Roxie looked on as she swayed out of the room. She looked through the CDs spread over the floor, then heard a noise behind her as the door opened. She turned to look, smiled, and then wolf-whistled.

Sarah stood in the doorway, leaning seductively. She'd changed into a white lace babydoll set, her large fully erect nipples poking through the peek-a-boo bra. Underneath, and visible through the sheer material, she wore a white lace thong.

"Do you think he'll like it?" Sarah whispered.

"If he doesn't fuck you over and over and over then there are grounds for divorce," Roxie laughed.

She gulped her drink and then looked back at her friend.

"Things don't need a helping hand do they?" she asked Sarah.

"Not really, I just wanted to try something different. We don't usually do lingerie or dress-up, and I think me not doing anal is making our sex life a little too much the same each time," Sarah answered.

"If you still fuck, stop worrying. You're fucking beautiful anyway," Roxie told her.

"I'm going to leave these on to surprise him when he gets back," Sarah giggled, "do you mind if we watch a film?" she continued.

"No, that's fine," Roxie responded.

She was actually quite grateful, the loud music combined with the mixed drinks was beginning to give her a headache. Sarah giggled as she put the film on, and thirty minutes in Roxie realised why. Sarah had told her she'd watched it before, and although it wasn't porn, it wasn't far off. There were two couples in the film, and they seemed to be constantly joking about fucking each other. A scene came on, and as it started playing Sarah laughed loudly.

"This is me and you now," she laughed.

She was lying along her sofa now, feet towards the sofa where Roxie sat upright. The scene started playing, and the two women snuck away at a party and then started kissing. Like the girls, they were brunette and blonde. It played out with them pawing at each other's tits, then hands wandered down as they fingered each other simultaneously until they lay naked on the floor. The scene ended by showing that someone had been watching them.

Roxie looked over at Sarah, eyes closed, her legs moving as she ground her thighs together. They'd turned the main light off earlier, but even with just the light from the TV and the one lamp that was on, Roxie could see how damp her thong was. She watched, gazing between Sarah's legs, pinching and playing with her nipples as she did so.

Five minutes later Dave arrived home. Sarah didn't move, simply telling him they wanted to watch the end of the film so he had to be quiet. He went to sit by her but she wouldn't budge, so he sat on the far end of Roxie's sofa, Roxie now positioned between them. The film continued playing, but Roxie saw him looking over at Sarah.

"You like what she's wearing?" she whispered. Dave nodded.

"Do you want me to leave?" Roxie giggled.

"No, she'll want to watch all of the film first, she hates missing the end of anything," he laughed.

Sarah shushed them, then reached over and took a large gulp of her drink. As she got comfortable the skirt part of her babydoll rose. A little later Roxie whispered to her, but Sarah didn't answer. Roxie leaned over and tapped her gently on the foot. Sarah didn't stir.

"Has she drunk loads again? She looks like she's nodded off to sleep," Dave said.

Roxie looked at Sarah, then at Dave, and nodded to tell him she had. An idea quickly ran through her head. Leaning on the arm of her sofa, she hooked her legs up and manoeuvered so her arse faced towards Dave. Wriggling a little bit at a time so it wasn't too obvious, she made her dress ride up. By the feel of a slight draft on her upper thighs, she knew her stockings were on show. She resisted the urge to acknowledge when she heard Dave emit a tiny gasp as he noticed.

Looking back quickly at him, he adjusted his gaze back to the TV, not quick enough for Roxie to notice though. Reaching back, she pretended she had an itch and ran her hand across the back of her thigh, seeing Dave watching out of the corner of his eye.

"You look a little uncomfortable Dave, wondered if you be better getting changed into something better suited?" Roxie whispered, adjusting her legs a little more.

Dave was uncomfortable, his shirt was sticking to him in the heat and his trousers were irritating him around the knees. He got up, hiding his crotch from Roxie's view, and made his way quietly out of the room. He reappeared a couple of minutes later, wearing just a pair of loose shorts. Beads of sweat showed on his hairy chest as he took his place back on the sofa.

"She still asleep?" he asked Roxie.

Roxie nodded yes, and stretched a leg out over him, resting it on the arm of the sofa next to him. It lay across his crotch, just inches above it, her nylon-clad leg tantalising him. Altering the other foot so it lay on the cushions, she edged it so it rested against his thigh. She felt Dave jump a little as the nylon touched his bare flesh. Scratching another non-existent itch, she moved her dress at the bottom of her back, exposing her knickers to him. Under her outstretched foot, she felt his cock stiffen.

"Leave it playing, I need the toilet," Roxie said, standing and running her foot across his groin as she did so.

She practically ran upstairs, in a rush to get back down after feeling his semi-erect cock through his shorts. Running into the bathroom, she put the next part of her plan into action. She pushed her knickers down to use the toilet but kicked them off her ankles. She could feel how damp the gusset was, and finishing up she walked into their bedroom. Dave's side of the bed was obvious, and she pushed the knickers under his pillows.

She walked back downstairs, taking deep breaths as she descended, the butt plug pushing on her insides. She took her place after bending and checking on Sarah, who was still asleep. Slouching back onto the sofa, she stretched both legs over Dave.

"Can you rub my calf muscles, Dave, please? I could feel them sore after wearing my heels for too long," Roxie whispered.

Dave's hands went to her legs, stroking her calves through her stockings. Roxie stretched and told him it felt good, pulling her dress up a little. Again she felt cooler air on her upper thighs. She moved a foot, pushing it against Dave's growing cock. Instead of moving it, she left it resting there, moving it along with Dave rubbing her leg.

With Dave making no effort to stop her from rubbing her foot against his crotch, Roxie decided it was time for the next level. She stretched again and pushed her arse further towards Dave, pushing her dress up to her arse. She did not attempt to move it, but not looking towards Dave either to not make it obvious.

"Jesus, what the fuck?" she heard Dave say.

"What is it Dave?" she asked, looking over her shoulder and looking at him seductively.

He did not attempt to avert his gaze, staring right at her pert arse, and more importantly, the butt plug glimmering in the light from the lamp. Roxie felt his hands wander up to her lower thighs, then pause like he was waiting for permission. In answer to him, Roxie lifted one leg and planted her foot, parting her legs for him.

His hands wandered slowly upwards, over the tops of her stockings and slowly up between her legs. One finger traced over her arse, then pushed gently on the butt plug.

"You like it?" Roxie giggled.

Dave nodded yes, his hand tracing across her buttocks, then her thighs, always going back to the butt plug. Roxie moved a foot, hooked it into the top of his shorts and pushed them down a little, Dave jumping as her nylon-clad toes tickled his erection.

"Why?" Dave simply said.

"Because I want you to fuck my arse," Roxie answered bluntly.

"But, Sarah is right there," Dave told her.

"Well, we'd better be quiet then hadn't we?" Roxie purred.

Roxie ran her nylon-clad foot across his erection, lightly rubbing along it, then hooked the other foot around and started wanking him with her feet. Dave's head went back as he tried not to moan out loud.

Roxie quickly turned and grabbed his shorts as Dave lifted his arse a little, and pushed them down his legs. As he kicked them off his ankles, Roxie grabbed his erection and fed it slowly into her mouth, taking a little more each time. God his cock was thick. She felt his hand slide between her legs and through her wet folds.

"We shouldn't be doing this," Dave whispered.

"I know, naughty isn't it," Roxie giggled.

Releasing his cock she turned to face away from him, on all fours across the sofa. She reached behind and pulled her buttocks apart.

"If you don't want to, just say so now," Roxie said.

Dave responded by putting his arms around her waist and standing, picking her up effortlessly. His erection prodded against her back as he moved around the sofa, and then he stood her up by the arm where he had been sitting. His hands pulled her dress up over her shoulders and he tossed it onto the floor, pushing Roxie down over the arm. With one hand on her lower back keeping her pinned down, he used the other to line up his cock and pushed along her pussy lips. He pushed a few times, pulling on the butt plug as he did so.

"Pull your arse apart and keep your hands there," he hissed, "I'm gonna use your pussy to make my cock nice and wet."

Dave lined his cock up against Roxie's arse and pushed in slowly, not stopping but easing himself in. Despite having the butt plug in for a few hours, and holding her buttocks wide apart, her arsehole gave quite the resistance to Dave's thick cock. She moaned louder as it entered her further until just over half was inside. Dave paused, placed one hand on the small of Roxie's back and the other on the back of her neck, and pushed hard.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," Roxie cried out as his cock fully penetrated her.

"Be fucking quiet," Dave hissed, a little panic-stricken as Sarah stirred on the other sofa.

He withdrew slowly, then thrust in again, repeating a few times. Each thrust made Roxie gasp loudly. Dave knew what he was doing, each thrust designed to make Roxie feel his cock pushing inside her, letting her feel how full he made her, each thrust taking her breath away. He kept alternating looking between watching Roxie's arse contract as it gripped his cock, and his stirring wife on the other sofa.

Moving his hand from her neck, he pushed her over so her head was buried into the cushions. Now, as he thrust into her, her moans and groans were more subdued, the cushions stifling her sounds a little more. Still, his hands held her in place, and still, he made her pull her buttocks apart as he thrust into her.

Roxie pushed back at him, urging him to increase his pace, but Dave held the aces. He kept up his slow steady rhythm, and now his gaze altered further afield. Sarah had stopped moving again now but had stopped lying flat on her stomach, her legs spread apart, her babydoll pushed up onto the small of her back, her thong pushed to one side so he could view her pussy. As he stared at his wife's arse, he started fucking her friend harder.

Dave moved his hands, now gripping her shoulders and pulling the top half of her body off the sofa. He thrust into her harder, still withdrawing slowly, trying to push even deeper into her using his grip as leverage. Roxie started to cry out more, her groans louder still, and Sarah started stirring again. To quieten Roxie more, he moved his hands over her mouth, pulling her head back as he did so.

This subdued her, but Dave suddenly felt in control. Knowing he had quietened her significantly, he fucked her harder still, now pushing her feet up off the floor so she balanced on the arm of the sofa on just her stomach.

Roxie could feel his pace quicken and wondered if he was getting close to cumming. Despite her stomach starting to hurt where she moved along the arm with Dave's thrusts, she hoped he wouldn't cum just yet, but seeing Sarah's leg move a little wondered if he was trying to cum before she woke properly.

Dave suddenly stopped and withdrew, had he cum? Roxie hadn't felt him if he had. Effortlessly Dave turned her over, arse perched on the arm of the sofa, then grabbed her ankles and lifted them high, Roxie having to put her hands behind her to balance. Lining his cock up, Dave pushed into her and filled her up quickly. Now Roxie groaned loudly as he quickened his pace from the get-go.

Roxie slumped back, head resting along the sofa, and put a hand into her mouth to try to quieten herself down. The quiet, reserved Dave she knew had now gone, the Dave fucking her arse had a steely look in his eyes, a look of determination, he didn't seem to care that his wife was dozing on the nearby sofa. She wasn't complaining, her arse was getting a good seeing to, better than she'd imagined. She wondered if this was why Sarah had described anal with him as uncomfortable.

Dave paused slightly and pushed Roxie around onto the sofa so she lay flat along it without withdrawing from her. He pushed her legs up high and started fucking her hard again, this time moving Roxie's free hand and encouraging her to play with her pussy, which she did willingly. A few minutes later, her knees know on either side of her chest, Dave stopped thrusting while Roxie's body shook, her legs trembling like mad as her orgasm rushed through her.

Barely giving her a chance to relax, Dave twisted her around and pushed her legs further back, her knees now resting on the sofa on either side of her head. Standing on the sofa himself, he pushed down deep into Roxie, his weight holding her down and pushing her into the cushions. This time he was more methodical, now and again pulling out and admiring his handiwork as her arsehole gaped open for him.

"This is too uncomfortable, you're hurting my back," Roxie whispered after a few minutes," let me ride you."

Dave nodded and withdrew. He sat in the middle of the sofa, legs spread, and as Roxie approached him he turned her around to face away from him.

"Touch your toes," he hissed.

As Roxie did so, he pulled her back against the sofa, then leaned forward and stuck his tongue deep into her arsehole, licking their combined juices, running his hands along her legs and her soaking wet stockings. He pulled back, then stuck fingers of both hands into her arse and pulled her hole wide, smearing his fingers until they were wet. Grabbing her hips, he pulled her back. Roxie crouched and as her arsehole met his cock, Dave pulled her down sharply, his cock impaling her and taking her breath away.