All Comments on 'Getting Hitched Ch. 01'

by highshine808

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Garbage

Just the same old garbage that has stunk up LW for far too long.

Impo_64Impo_64about 6 years ago
Weak plot, used and overused...

Weak plot, used and overused...Nothing new in it, not even the bullshit theories about other cultures around the world...As was bullshit what he said: "But as I knew firsthand from my experience"...What experience? He never had that experience with his own girlfriend or fiancée or wife. His first wife when he told her about it, cheated and then divorced him...Did this fiancée knew about her mother job, before marrying her father? If she knew, she was beginning to follow her mother steps...If this was what he really wanted for a life, he has chosen well his fiancée...Will she in the end marry him? Or will she fall in love with a man not so wimp and weak? This plot has only one way to go: down into the mud...1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
she

gave in way too soon. Zero suspense.

gordo12gordo12about 6 years ago
Much better so far than your last story.

I hope you don't ruin it by heading down that "stupid woman fucks 50 guys" trail

I see the anon trolls are in full bloom. For the record admin has said in the past that fiances and girlfriends are ok in LW. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great start to what promises to be a great story

I love the plot and how this could end up being a very good road story. Lots of stops along the way for fun. This couple is starting this marriage off right. Guaranteed to be a long and happy one.

And to the dimwit and his negativity, go away. No one here cares the least bit what you have to ramble about.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Worst than this?

When she will prefer to fuck Bowser than her stupid husband!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Ignore that fucktard LW troll

This is a great story and has lots of potential. That loser that posts all the negativ comments is just bitter that his dog died and now he has to lick the peanut butter off his own balls.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Haha

That comment about the troll and his dog is f*cking hilarious!!!!!!

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Cuck made sure his wife is willing to be a whore before he married her.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

some moments but not what I needed,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous