Getting Hot with Julie

Story Info
Its hot in the sauna and even hotter on the bed!
3.4k words
4.48
7.4k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My manager at work Julie travels regularly to Germany on business from our London office. Usually she travels by herself but on this occasion she asked me to come with her to help with some tough negotiations.

Julie's about forty, five years older than me. She's an attractive woman with a good figure and short slightly curly blonde hair. She's a tough negotiator but she wears glasses that make her look professional and at the same time give her a deceptive and sexually exciting aura of innocence and vulnerability. She's married, but there had been rumours in the office that the marriage might not last much longer.

On our short flight from London Heathrow with Julie next to me I spent most of my time watching her knee length charcoal grey business skirt work its way up her sheer black nylon clad thighs, and peeping between her blouse buttons at what I could see of her big breasts nestling in her cream coloured bra. I'd promised myself an evening of masturbation and the late night porn TV channel in my hotel room and by the time we landed I'd thought up a juicy masturbation fantasy involving Julie to enjoy in my hotel room bed later that night.

After we'd checked into our hotel we had a look around to find the restaurant and bar. As we were exploring we saw a sign pointing down a back corridor. It read "SAUNA." Julie nudged me.

"Fancy joining me in the sauna tonight?" She said, giving me a mischievous grin. "Its been a hard day. Let's unwind in there."

I was shocked.

"Julie," I said, trying to keep my voice calm. "This is Germany. In Germany everyone gets nude together in the sauna, men and women. That's the rules."

"I know," Julie replied, almost laughing. "Don't you want to see me nude? You couldn't keep your eyes off my legs and tits on that plane. Don't be a prude like my husband. He doesn't like other men looking at me. He doesn't even like me wearing a bikini on the beach." Her tone confirmed what I'd heard about her marriage. Julie paused and her grin got broader. "but my husband isn't here, is he? Don't be shy. You've been naked with women before haven't you?"

I couldn't argue with that, though at that time I was temporarily between girls and back to a sex life of porn and masturbation. But visiting a sauna as an anonymous visitor and seeing other anonymous naked men and women was one thing. This was my colleague Julie I saw every day of the week.

"Come on!" Julie was insistent.

The tone of her last words made it clear she was my boss and I'd better do what she says. Like I said, she's a tough negotiator. I agreed, trying not to sound too shocked.

"Good," Julie said, giving me an approving nod. "Collect me from my room in half an hour and we'll go down together."

Up in my hotel room I stripped naked. Looking at myself in the big wall mirror I decided I had nothing to be ashamed of. I was fit, slim, hairy chested and muscular from the gym. More to the point I couldn't get the fantasies I'd had of her stripping off those black nylons and that cream-coloured underwear then bending wide-legged nude over my desk for me to play with and fuck her out of my mind. In anticipation of seeing her nude and being nude with her, down below I was pushing out what felt like the biggest stiffest erection I'd had for ages.

My eight inches of straining hard muscle was bending up from my thickly haired balls so it's erection-swollen purple-grey head was pointing up almost vertical. I was so embarrassed. I couldn't meet a naked Julie with a boner like that. But the more I tried to force thoughts of Julie in her underwear and nude out of my mind the bigger and tighter my erection seemed to get. In the end I just had to go. I put on the white towelling robe that came with the room and went to collect Julie.

Julie was wearing a white towelling robe identical to mine. I couldn't help noticing how it bulged over her breasts, and also how her eyes went down to the tenting bulge of my robe over my erection. As she moved her own robe opened slightly and my cock cranked a notch or two harder as I caught a glimpse of her naked thigh just short of her pussy. Lust and arousal replaced embarrassment. I was going to see this woman I'd fantasised and masturbated over so often over nude!

Stepping through the double doors into the wood panelled interior of the sauna a blast of sweltering heat hit us. A prayer was answered: the sauna was empty but for the two of us, I guess because it was midweek, the hotel was quite empty and it was late in the day. Almost the moment the doors swung closed behind us Julie slipped her robe off her shoulders, let it drop and tossed it aside.

Julie's naked body was everything I'd dreamed of. I saw her back first, with the smoothly rounded cheeks of her bottom gleaming under the lights. As she turned her big breasts swung heavily with her movements. Her nipples were like little red-brown corks peaking from the big deep pink circles of surrounding areoles. Almost involuntarily my eyes ran down from her breasts to her pussy. A neatly trimmed strip of brown pubic hair surrounded her vagina slit, just like I'd imagined in my masturbation fantasies.

She stood facing me displaying her naked body with her legs slightly spread, her hands on her hips, arching her back so her breasts thrust up and forwards swinging sensuously as she rocked smoothly on her feet. That mischievous grin was back on her face.

"Go on. Don't be shy!"

Facing Julie I slipped off my robe. Trying to look as confident as I could I turned to stand facing her. I'd long fantasised about what it would feel like to expose my naked erect penis to another woman at work but of course I'd never dared. Now I was showing my cock to my nude work colleague! I saw her eyes instantly go down to my erect penis swinging stiffly out in front of me. She couldn't hide her smile of approval.

My erection felt so much more massive, heavier and stiff than any time when I'd been naked with a girl for sex. Julie didn't say anything, but her eyes and her smile said it all. I irrationally wondered if my penis was bigger than her husband's, but I didn't dare ask. My erection clicked up another couple of notches. Then the show started in earnest.

"Ooooohh! This heat is lovely!" Julie sighed as she sprawled on the wooden bench tossing her head back as she luxuriated in the heat.

As if she'd read my mind and knew my fantasy of her naked on my desk she spread her legs wide, thrust and swung her breasts as she arched her naked body into poses as penis-straining erotic as any porn I'd seen.

"Mmmmmm!" She purred. "I can feel my pores opening! Its so relaxing!"

I guess I was starting to relax too, except for a part of me that was getting more and more tense as my hungry eyes explored Julie's naked body. I was dripping with sweat, but not just from the heat. My penis, poking out hard from sweat-glistening pubic hair felt hard enough to snap. But things got hotter still.

The sauna was as well-provided as our hotel rooms, and on a shelf were bottles of some kind of cosmetic body oil. Julie took a bottle and began to rub the oil into her body. Her hands slid smoothly over her gleaming smooth legs and bottom, and over those heavy swinging breasts, all the places my own hands craved to explore.

"Oh this is lovely. It'll make my skin so smooth and soft," Julie purred.

It was when she swung round to face me, treating me to a full frontal view up between her spread thighs that it dawned on me that she really was teasing me, like a stripper or porn model. Her hand slid down her smooth belly, through her cunt bush and down between her spread legs. With two fingers in her vagina slit she began to rhythmically massage her pussy. I'd watched women masturbate enough times in porn and for real to know Julie was finger-pleasuring her pussy.

But after a couple of minutes Julie suddenly stopped running her hands over herself, except for a finger gently playing with her vagina. She looked at me.

"Oh I'm so sorry," she said, not looking sorry at all, but in fact suppressing a grin. "I got a bit carried away. Am I getting you excited?" She removed her finger from her pussy.

I didn't say anything but the sweat poured off me.

"If you're excited why don't you relieve yourself ... with your hand?" Julie formed her finger and thumb in a ring and bobbed her hand in that gesture every guy knows, in case I hadn't got the message. "I know my husband does it for himself. He thinks I don't know. The prude's never let me watch. I love watching men do it." Then her voice suddenly increased in pitch. She was getting excited. "Go on! Jerk your cock off for me!"

Julie was asking me, ordering me, to masturbate for her. I was momentarily shocked. Fair enough; she'd been teasing me, now it was my turn to put on a show. This was a public sauna. But there were only the two of us and no one else had come in during the time we'd been there. We weren't going to be disturbed. And I was desperate!

"Touch me if you want to!" Julie said softly, spreading her legs a little and fingering her pussy again as if to encourage me. Her big grey eyes met mine.

Julie got herself into a kneeling position on the wooden bench with her legs wide, arching her back a little so her big breasts swung up. With her hands on her hips she thrust her pussy toward me, setting her big breasts quivering. I couldn't resist. My hand instantly went down between her spread legs. My fingers ruffled her moist cunt hair and stroked her vagina lips. I was fondling the pussy I'd for so long wanted to get my hands on!

With one hand I explored Julie's naked body. With my other hand I fingered my balls and penis to the peak of erection stiffness and pleasure sensitivity. I moved in front of her with my straining penis aimed at her. I was so close my penis head was almost brushing her belly. Then I wrapped my fist round my penis shaft and started to masturbate.

My hand was well lubricated with Julie's cosmetic oils and felt delicious sliding up and down my penis shaft. I tugged and stroked, sliding my hand right up over my cock head with my thumb and forefinger catching the base ridge of my cock head.

At student parties in my university days, naked together with other boys and with naked girls watching, I'd learned how to put on a good show masturbating for an audience. I made sure I performed well for Julie. I gasped, grunted and edged, holding my straining penis on the agonising brink of orgasm. My spare hand enjoyed Julie's big soft warm breasts, the smooth curves of her thighs and bottom and of course her pussy. When I couldn't hold back any more, with my spare hand cupped over Julie's furry cunt mound, I thrust my penis head toward her belly and spurted my load over her from her navel to her cunt.

Solo masturbation is every boy's ultimate pleasure, porn and women's underwear to wank over adds excitement, but short of full sex nothing beats wanking with a real live naked woman to watch and for your spare hand to play with.

"Enjoy this, whore!" I grunted as I spurted over her. I couldn't help it.

Julie squealed with excitement as I shot my load. I staggered back from her absolutely pouring with sweat.

I stood there panting and with my swinging half erect penis trailing a long strand of semen. Julie stayed there kneeling on the bench watching the splash of semen trickling down her belly toward her cunt bush. She seemed to be amazed at the sight. Then her excited eyes lifted and met mine.

"Shall we go back to my room?" Julie asked softly, smiling and with excitement in her voice. That too was an order. I'd clearly impressed her with my performance.

Up in Julie's hotel room we were straight into the shower together washing the sweat and splashed semen off ourselves. In the confines of the shower with our naked bodies pressing and brushing together we ran our soaped hands over each other. My flaccid cock brushed against Julie's thighs, belly and bottom before it began to rise up hard to poke and prod her. I licked the soap suds off Julie's breasts and cunt hair, and she crouched in front of me to lick the suds off my balls and my by then near vertical and near rock hard penis.

Julie's restricted sexuality and her married frustrations rolled away and the floodgates of uninhibited sex were opened! We tumbled out of the shower and fell onto the big double bed together. A moment later we were wrapped round each other, kissing, exploring each other's naked body with our fingers, lips and tongues as we wrestled together, my face between her spread legs and hers between mine, and lots, lots more. Even if her husband was a prude, he'd certainly taught her what a man likes. I was frantic for her.

I eased her onto her back and started to get on top of her in position to get my hungry cock into her. To my horror she resisted me. For a moment I thought it was just going to be an evening of masturbation after all. But I soon found I wasn't to be disappointed.

"My husband always just gets on top of me like that for his five minutes of fun. I'm in charge now." Julie's voice left me in no doubt that she was my mistress.

She climbed off the bed, and with her bottom and thighs swinging deliciously she strolled to the bathroom. She came back with a packed condom in her hand. With German efficiency the hotel room was well provided, not just with towelling robes, but with two condoms in the bathroom cupboard.

"Lie back and let me put this on you," she said.

I prefer to have my naked cock in a woman, but I certainly wasn't turning down Julie just for that. As commanded I lay back with my legs wide and my erect penis arching over my belly for her to slip the thin rubber sheath down over my iron hard shaft.

I've had condoms put on my cock by girls before, but never how Julie did it then. As I lay back she knelt astride me so her pussy was directly above my face and my cheeks were squeezed between her thighs. She leaned over me so her breasts swung above me with her nipples brushing my belly. I kissed her on her pussy and licked her vagina lips, ruffling her cunt fur with my tongue.

"Mmmmmm!" Julie purred, nuzzling her cunt down against my lips.

She treated my balls, arse and inner thighs to a fondle with her light fingers. Bending lower over me she kissed the very tip of my penis then licked her tongue all over my cock head, tickling my balls and arse with her light fingers at the same time.

I rammed my cock against her lips in the burst of sexual pleasure, involuntarily trying to get my cock deeper into her mouth. She took my entire penis head into her mouth and massaged it with her lips and tongue and sucked it while she fingered my balls. I struggled not to come in her mouth. I could have taken any amount of that.

"Did you like that?" Julie asked, looking down at me.

Something in her eyes told me that had been something else she'd wanted to do but never dared ask her husband. Then, holding my balls steady with one hand, in a penis-straining movement she slid the thin tight sheath down my shaft.

With the condom now in place she changed ends and knelt astride my straining hard shaft with her cunt hair brushing my balls and her breasts swinging above me. Her nipples were up like corks again with arousal. She was positioned to ride my rod but her slit didn't eat my meat straight away. It was my turn to watch her masturbate. Her hand slid down her belly, over her belly button and through her bush of pubic hair. She gave a little gasp as she started stroking her vagina lips.

Above me her breasts bounced gently with the rhythmic movement of her hand on her pussy. I began caressing her spread thighs, especially the insides at the top, sliding my hand right under her to stroke her groins and her arse, reaching up to tickle the valley between her bum cheeks. In response she treated me too, reaching down to tickle my balls and stroke my condom-sheathed penis. She grunted with the rising sexual pleasure and strained her legs even wider. After a few minutes of stroking her vagina lips her fingers slipped into her vagina to pleasure her clitoris.

Suddenly she tensed above me, she gasped, then with a shrill shriek she rammed her hips forward. Her hand between her legs went frantic. In her climax her body juddered through the pulses of her orgasm and her breasts bounced above me. After she'd climaxed she stayed kneeling astride me with her eyes closed, panting, bowed forward so her breasts were swinging right above my face and with her hand held cupped over her sex mound in her afterglow.

Her eyes opened, she looked down at me and uttered a single word:

"Want!"

She took my condom-sheathed penis in her hand and guided its head to her gaping wide juice-dripping love slit. With a grunt she lowered herself. I watched my shaft enter her full length till my pubic hair met hers. Even with a condom on she was deliciously warm and tight round my hard hungry penis. Then she bobbed up and down above me methodically, thrusting down so far my pubic hair tangled with hers and out so far my condom-sheathed cock head almost slid out of her. Her breasts bounced and swung above me with her movements, and my hungry hands played with them and with her soft smooth thighs.

Julie climaxed again as she was riding me. It was a less violent orgasm than that first one. I was so consumed by the rising pleasure in my penis I might not even have noticed. I felt her judder, felt her vagina pulse around my penis, and she gave a little cry. After she'd climaxed she momentarily stopped riding me so I took over the work. I held her thighs to pull her down against me and started thrusting upward into her. I thrust her for several minutes enjoying her delicious smooth warm tightness around my cock shaft. Then the exquisite pleasure swelled and exploded in my penis as in my orgasm thrust my thighs against Julie's lifted her up above the bed.

Julie stayed astride me with my cock in her for a while. She moved back and my condom shrouded cock slid out of her. My penis was still mostly hard with arousal. I quickly pulled off the condom, wrapped my hand round my semen-lubed penis shaft, gripped Julie's thigh with my other hand and masturbated. In a final burst of orgasm pleasure I spurted a last splash of semen over my belly.

Julie rolled onto her back on the bed next to me. She looked at me with excitement in her eyes.

"There's another condom in that cupboard ... and two more in your room!"

But regretfully a taxi was due to collect us at eight the next morning to take us to a day of hard negotiating so we left it at that. I went back to my own room, but though I was tired I wasn't too tired to enjoy Julie one last time as I made good use of that masturbation fantasy.