Getting Impregnated Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WinstonS
WinstonS
108 Followers

When her orgasm had passed, she fell onto her side, exhausted. I kept stroking my cock and released my load onto her face. She didn't encourage the facial but was too tired to refuse it. Ropes of my semen streaked across her mouth and eyes.

I sat back on my haunches, tired but satisfied. After some time of laying on the floor, Aunt Karen and I shared the shower, where she gave me another hand job and I came for the second time that day.

After the shower, we got into bed together. A part of me wanted to fuck her, but another, yet untamed, part thought that that would be crossing a line. Aunt Karen may have shared this view because she gave no gesture to suggest that she wanted sex. Instead, we remained in bed together, smiling at each other.

"Thanks for that," she said after we had been silent for some time, "Now I have an idea of what it would have been like if Michael had returned the favor so many years ago."

"He likely would have asked for his fifty dollars back first," I laughed.

"And I hope that I was an adequate replacement for Rayya," she said.

"Shit. SHIT!"

I jumped out of bed and immediately began putting back on my clothes. Aunt Karen watched me search frantically for my pants and shirt.

"What's the matter?" She asked finally.

"I forgot that I had promised to meet Rayya for breakfast. What time is it?"

She looked the clock on her night stand.

"It's almost eleven."

When I got back into my car, I saw that I had left my cell phone in my glove compartment. There were several missed calls and even more unread messages.

9:51 AM: Hey, I'm here. Where are you?

10:12 AM: Just waiting for you to get here.

10:20 AM: Hey, George, I tried calling you. Can you call me back so I know you're okay?

10:27 AM: Please call me when you get this. I'm worried.

10:40 AM: George, I don't know where you are, but I have been trying to reach you. Please call me...I'm feeling very alone.

I called her number. She answered on the first ring.

"Where the fuck are you, man? I've been trying to call you!"

"Rayya, I'm so sorry. I was at Aunt Karen's house and the time just passed by. I forgot we had agreed to meet up today."

"Why were you at Aunt Karen's house?" She asked.

"She wanted to congratulate me on the article," I said.

It didn't sound like she believed me, but she chose to not press me on it.

"That's my job, dummy. Don't be giving that to another woman."

I laughed. "Yeah, yeah. Sorry about that. I owe you. Breakfast is on me."

I heard her sigh through the phone. "No, just get here as soon as you can. This is your day and I want to treat you."

We hung up.

I drove so fast that I feared that I would get a speeding ticket.

WinstonS
WinstonS
108 Followers
12