Getting in Deep

Story Info
Technically the lovers’ first date and a promise is due.
2k words
4.23
6.7k
3

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lew_P
Lew_P
4 Followers

Stefan wore a white, open-necked shirt with enough buttons undone to reveal the silver chain he had decided to wear today. His pale blue linen trousers showed the length of the man's body from his dark, tousled hair to the tan slip-on shoes on his large feet. Beneath this he had grey socks and had this time opted for black silk boxer shorts. He knew he would be suffering a painful erection again at some point before he'd manage to get the beast unleashed. No need then for the restriction he'd felt yesterday in briefs. Stefan headed out his front door, locked it behind him, paced down his garden path, closed his gate behind him, turned right, opened Bridget's gate and strode up her path.

Bridget had opened the door before he'd even had the chance to knock.

"Ooh, are those for me?" she purred.

"Wouldn't be a date without roses and you said that this would be our first."

Those words had such a strange ring to them given the fantastic sex the pair had shared the day before. Bridget wore a lovely floral summer dress and flip-flop style shoes with flowers and gemstones on them. Her brown-grey hair had been washed and curled since yesterday.

"I've made us some lunch, we can eat in the conservatory but follow me through to the kitchen first, while I put these in some water" said Bridget.

Stefan obeyed and admired the view of his new lover's rear walking before him.

"Actually, Bridget, I have to confess, I don't have much of an appetite. I've been feeling so nervous!"

"That's OK, these sandwiches will keep in the fridge and maybe we'll develop an appetite later. I know exactly what you mean about nerves though. I feel like a schoolgirl with a crush on an older boy. That's ironic isn't it? Anyway, come over here and let me greet you properly."

As he approached Bridget, she backed away towards the kitchen units. There was nowhere to go even if she had been trying to avoid the coming together. The big guy had the small woman covered in all directions and physically dominated her, much to her approval. His large hands on her small face, he didn't need to work up to french-kissing this time. They were soon in a passionate embrace and Stefan's hands were wandering. The right cradled her face as the left caressed her bare arm, then slipped around the back tracing her zip down over her bra strap and down to where he expected to feel the back section of her knickers. He was surprised to feel, through the thin fabric, a bare, plump arsecheek which he squeezed joyfully. As they remained entwined in tonsil-hockey, Stefan could sense his own mounting arousal already. Bridget's hands gripped both her young lover's buttocks throughout. Stefan brought his left hand around to fondle his older lover's right tit. He found it firmer than he imagined, housed, as it was, in today's bra.

"There you go, darling, no need for nerves now, this is going exactly how we both want it to. Take me to bed, stud!"

Stefan led Bridget by the hand through the door and toward the staircase,

"After you, darling" said Stefan, stepping aside.

Bridget gripped the handrail and climbed the stairs. Stefan felt pulled, almost magnetically, by his erection towards his lover as they rose to her bedroom.

This was not going to be the pure expression of carnal lust that yesterday's two sessions had been. The two lovers needed to get to know one another. For the first time there would be foreplay. He was going to take his time. This would be lovemaking. Contrasting with these lovely, loving intentions was the persistent memory of a reward promised, one which he fully intended to reap. All in good time.

Through the door to her bedroom, not the spare room in which they had consummated their passion for each other yesterday, Stefan caught up with his partner. She was already kicking off her shoes and had started to unzip her dress. Stefan held her tightly and kicked off his own shoes. As they kissed, he pulled the zip down and could then lower the dress over her arms and bust. He wriggled it around her hips and bum and could then let it fall to the floor. He disengaged, stepped back and could now see that she stood in a firm bra and thong!

"Darling, get the lube from that drawer for me, could you? I may need it."

Opening the drawer, he saw that its only contents were a pink vibrator and the tube in question.

"How very interesting!" saving the thought for later.

Stefan undid two more buttons of his shirt and pulled it over his head and threw it on the floor. They locked mouths again and Bridget's hand went straight to her lover's crotch area. She had to unfasten a loose belt and then unbutton the trousers. Her heart raced as she then carefully lowered the zip down around the bulge. She could now wriggle his trousers around his slender hips and let them fall to the floor. She stopped kissing his mouth briefly to drop down onto her knees bringing her face close to his boxer shorts. She reached down and quickly removed one sock and then the other.

"Now for those undies and that dick!" she thought as she pulled the front towards her and slid the boxers down. His cock sprang. As she let his boxers fall, Stefan stepped back, kicked the shorts in the air, caught them with his left hand and launched them towards the chair in the corner, erect member springing back and forth throughout.

"Ooh, a show for me as well. Now get over here, big boy!"

Still kneeling, she gripped the shaft of his tool and gave it a couple of rubs. She lowered her head and kissed the head of his knob with her tiny lips. Widening her mouth she took more of the dick inside her until she could start a slow up and down sucking motion.

"Woah, steady there, babe, I've got other plans for us" said Stefan conscious that he could easily get carried away.

Bridget rose to her feet and Stefan pushed her in the direction of the bed. He reached out to her again and embraced her, this time reaching behind to her bra strap.

"That's probably going to be a bit tricky from there. My bras have to be of a pretty hefty construction. Four rows of hook and eye closures, best go round the back"

He had been used to handling more lightweight lingerie on the nymphettes who offered themselves up to football players. He unclasped each closure, one at a time, Bridget helped release the mammoth mammaries from the item of lingerie, dropping it to the carpet. Stefan let out a gasp. Her side boob was visible from his vantage point, behind her, evidence of wonderful swell. Her boob drop on release indicated a fair degree of sag, which he loved. The prominence, the degree to which the nipples would enter the room before the rest of the lady was the most impressive of her dimensions.

Turning her around he nuzzled her neck causing Bridget to whimper. He planted kisses on her chest, slowly making his way down to her left nipple. He kissed, bit and nuzzled her teat, briefly losing himself in blissful cosseting. He came to and guided his lover backwards onto the bed. She lifted her short, thick legs onto the mattress. She shuffled over so that her naked man could lay beside her. They looked into each other's eyes as Stefan kissed Bridget gently on the lips. His right hand caressed her cheek, he ran his fingers through her hair and then trailed the back of his hand to her left breast, turning it, he grabbed a delightful handful of the voluptuous orb. He shifted his position in order to raise himself above her, disengage from the throat-tonguing he'd been involved in and said,

"Right, I know what you need!"

"Mmmm, show me!"

He proceeded to plant kisses down her neck, on and under both boobs and then all the way down the soft flesh of her belly until he reached the top of her thong. He pulled it to the side to reveal her pubic mound. His nose trailed through the brown-grey hair to the top of the entrance to her love crevice. He inhaled, then planted a kiss, an invitation to the little man in the boat. His tongue however went south and lapped up her juices, which were already in abundance.

"Lift yer bum, love and let me get these off you"

She complied, of course, she wasn't about to refuse this man anything, anything at all. Knickers flung off the side of her bed, he resumed his cunnilingus. He slipped two fingers straight into her sopping cunt and Bridget let out a moan. He applied gentle pressure with both fingers to the roof of her vagina, probing it as far as the length of his middle finger allowed. His fingers circled that position and the vocalisation from his partner became more frequent and erratic. Every noise he'd ever heard a woman make in these situations came from his lover's mouth during that sex act - moaning, whimpering, screeching, gurgling, purring, shouting, swearing. At the third, "Fuck!" he felt the tensing, releasing and tensing again. He felt the almost imperceptible gush of a tiny amount of fluid and then heard,

"Fuck me, now!"

Stefan lifted himself quickly and thrust his aching erection into the wonderful haven of her wet welcoming hole. Their first time in missionary position, it felt lovely, it felt right. It ticked the box of the "getting to know you" objective. The thought of the promised treat came to prominence in his thoughts again and he knew he had to coax her onto her knees if he was to reach this goal. He lifted her legs and urged her to raise them over his shoulders. This she did and Stefan continued thrusting with the aim of pleasuring the lady to the maximum. Then lifting her right leg off his shoulder he was able to rotate his penis's angle of attack, so that his urethra became acquainted with a different part of her cunt, at 90 degrees rotation from the previous position. Bridget was responding very favourably to this and this turned on the younger man all the more. Eyes on the prize, he decided that now was the moment to let her know what he wanted,

"I want to fuck you doggystyle!"

"Oh god, please do!"

At this, Stefan briefly pulled out to allow his lady to get onto all fours. He re-entered and picked up the previous rhythm. He bounced up onto his feet, with a leg either side of Bridget's plump arse, hardly missing a stroke inside her willing pussy. A couple of times, his dick slipped out and each time he re-entered her vagina. On the third occasion though, he decided to make an attempt at buggery. He could push but not make any headway.

"I told you I might need that lube" Bridget said patiently.

Stefan squeezed a large enough dollop to just fill the starfish area and a smaller amount on the head of his cock. This time he could make a small amount of progress and he watched as his knob-end disappeared into her butthole. His partner grunted through gritted teeth. Partially withdrawing, he pushed again, drawing a "Fuck!" from the lovely Bridget. Pulling out again, this time he thrust harder and deeper, repeating the motion until finally her anus yielded to its intruder. Briefly Stefan's precious, pink porcelain, private part was enveloped in the most thrilling confinement it had ever experienced. Bridget's vocalisations were now more clearly ones of pleasure than the potentially painful ones he'd heard previously. He could now build a rhythm and Bridget's moaning and whimpering became more and more encouraging. In this sacred chamber, the sensation for his unholy tool was becoming more than he could bear. He soon felt himself passing the point of no return and he let loose a load which he could only imagine was one of his biggest ever. Tony felt the urge to cry but resisted as he wasn't sure how his new, old school lover would respond to that. Pulling out and falling onto his back he blurted,

"Thank you, Biddy. Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

Lew_P
Lew_P
4 Followers