Pillow Talk

Story Info
The lovers discuss their past love lives and get horny again.
1.6k words
4
5.7k
3
0

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lew_P
Lew_P
5 Followers

"I didn't hurt you, did I" asked Stefan.

"Oh, god, no. You were gentle. I loved it. If it weren't a pleasurable feeling you boys wouldn't take it as much as some of you do."

"By the way, who the fuck is Tony? Just then, when I was on the cusp of shooting my load in your arse you called me Tony."

Silence.

"Don't get precious, darling. You're the only man in my life right now and probably will be for as long as I remain on this earth but there were many, many more before you. If you remind an old woman of a time in her life when she was truly happy, you're doing something right. Adonis Georgiades was one of my many affairs in the early stages of my marriage to Jack, when I was something of a local celebrity. He was a total stud muffin, physically very similar to you, face of an angel, a face that had to be on TV. He was the presenter on a late night arts review programme. I'm afraid he died a long time ago."

"I'm sorry, luv. You're right of course. I'm not going to dwell on it. I'm the lucky bastard that's just done that with you. Please don't be angry with me, I'm just a jealous guy. So, you were a local celebrity?"

"Yes for over 20 years I was in the radio business, culminating in me doing the 8 till 10 slot on Firkin FM. Then Jack, who'd been my producer for most of that time, retired and the bastards forced me out because I was approaching 50. But that would have all been long before your time, you were probably still a child."

"I'd have been 17, I'd been on The Chippies' books since I was a 7 year old. It was a few more years before I broke through to the first team".

"Jack was a huge Chippies fan, he was so excited when you moved in next to us."

"I know, we had a load of chats about The Chippies, many of his tales were from the old days before I was born, the glory days but he was also interested in my work for the academy".

"So, what exactly is it that you do? I see the minibuses pulling up and offloading gorgeous young men."

"They are youth players that have picked up injuries and need some therapy to get them able to play again. After my injury I trained as a physio. I used my savings to buy this place and kit it out with the gym, the pools, saunas and isolation tanks. Since Covid I haven't been able to operate. You should come over and see it some time."

"I will, I will. How was it being a famous football player? You must have had the girls lining up to please you."

"Yeah, even me, with this kipper. Some of these girls worked their way through the squad but yeah, they eventually got to me."

Stefan had a large nose, which had been broken several times and a scar from cheek to eye, following a knife attack outside a nightclub when he was just 20.

"Us defenders tend not to be the prettiest boys at the club. The sex was readily available but not necessarily the best quality. These girls were sort of all the same. Some could suck a cock quite well but when it came to fucking they tended to always want to be on top and would start screaming like they were cumming as soon as they felt your dick go in."

"What an interesting take on that, I'd never considered that it might be as soulless as you make it sound."

"Yeah, and some of them were just out to become WAGs. My injury came just at the right time to save me from what would have been a very unhappy marriage."

"I was just a total slut from about the time I started working at the radio station. I'd had loads of the presenters, I couldn't resist but it was once I bedded Jack that I realised I could use it to my advantage. He got me my break, covering for one of the presenters, who was ill at the time. We married quite quickly but I just couldn't change my ways. It was only the three times when I was pregnant that I didn't have some bloke or other on the go. Tony happened, then he died and I was devastated. I resolved to be a good wife for Jack then and I suppose I was until he died."

"He was quite bit older than you?"

"Yes, though not like me and you. What age are you now, sweetie?"

"36 next birthday and you?"

"Just 68. God, that's wicked isn't it? What am I doing targeting a young man so much younger than me?"

"You targeted me? I thought it was just a spontaneous overflowing of passion."

"I'd planned it for maybe a week or so since they made the bubbles announcement. I'd fantasised about it though for much longer."

"Aww, shucks. That makes me feel special. Though also a bit like I've been stalked. Have you always had such a huge pair of knockers? "

"Well, of course no, but they developed quite quickly and by the time I was 14 I was in a 34DD bra. That's when my problems started. I got groped. A lot. And you would not believe the men that would have a go at getting off with me, even knowing full well I was underage. Motherhood notched them up a couple of cup sizes and you know, I'm a bit on the fat side now. They're humongous, I'm not happy with them the way I was in my 40s."

"Well I think they're fantastic. Best I've ever sucked."

"What about your mother's?"

"Strangely, I don't remember them. I may sound like I've led a sheltered life but you know something else I've never had before? A soapy titwank!"

"Oh god, well that's on the cards first time we share a bath together. I can't wait to feel that huge cock between my massive hooters."

As they spoke and looked into each others eyes, both were stroking and caressing each other's torsos, so comfortable with each other now that they could delay acting upon their desires, for now.

"What can I do for you, that no-one has ever done for you?" asked Stefan, "I guess Tony beat me to the anal shafting."

"Yes, we did that. He swore he would never do it unless I begged him to. So I begged him to, many times, but we enjoyed straight sex as well. D'you know what I've never seen though? A gorgeous guy bringng himself off! Do you think that you could do that for me?"

"So, easily. And what about you, are you going to flick that bean of yours while I wank?"

"Mmmm, I think I could, In fact I think I've already started."

Stefan observed the movement under the duvet and gripping his own shaft and stroking it a couple of times with his left hand, he pulled the duvet back with his right. Bridget smiled like a Cheshire Cat as one hand squeezed her left breast and the other was between her thick thighs, just stroking the general area of her pubis for now. Stefan swung his legs out of the bed and stood, turning to face Bridget, his stiff cock springing until he steadied it with his right hand.

"Have you got some more spunk there for me, your last load is still dripping out of my arse. My cunt is sopping wet and that little man is out of the boat and treading water in the rolling waves."

Bridget's filthy talk with her sensuous radio voice was as exciting as her sex sounds while he was fucking her. This filthy bitch was going to have him cumming quicker than he hoped if he was not careful. He needed to get her going so that she could cum around the same time.

"I want to see you finger fuck that cunt of yours. Rub your clit at the same time. Think about how my cock felt in your arse just now. Imagine my wad splurging onto your tits, the last spurt dripping onto your lips. It's coming soon, I can promise you."

Bridget swore, "Fuck! Yes! Yes!" and Stefan now thought he knew his partner well enough to know that this signalled the approach of the first of her orgasms. That would do for him, he would not have to hold back much longer. He could step up the tempo of his wanking a notch or two now. As he heard Bridget gurgle and looked down at her hands working between her legs, he stepped forward so that his dick was over her tits. As promised, he let flow 4 spurts of thick, hot cum over her huge right tit, the last dollop hitting her mouth. Bridget screamed and he could only imagine that she felt that gush again but that was her business, he knew that he felt entirely satisfied. He lowered his head towards his lover's face, kissed her on the lips, tasting his own cum for the first time in his life and said "I love you, Bridget".

"Mmm", came the answer. "We're ticking off some of those fantasy experiences aren't we? Are you hungry now?"

Stefan felt some disappointment that his declaration wasn't acknowledged, perhaps she needed more time to come to the same state he now felt himself to be in?

Lew_P
Lew_P
5 Followers