Lockdown Lovers

Story Info
Bridget and Stefan discuss what they have in mind.
1.1k words
4.35
8.1k
1
0

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lew_P
Lew_P
5 Followers

"That was fantastic, really, Stefan. i haven't felt so utterly relaxed in years. Jack wasn't able to attend to my needs very much in the later stages."

"And there's been no-one else since?" asked Stefan, sliding under the duvet alongside his recent conquest.

"No, I was too busy in the months after he died. I had to sort my life out so much. That side of things just didn't seem to be a priority. i had a social life but it was all us old people, I had no contact with younger men."

"And it had to be a younger man? None of the guys your age showing any interest?"

"Oh, yeah, the usual old leches but we girls all have a pact that they're not getting any from us."

"That's a shame for them."

"I guess so, and then this virus happened, putting an end to any opportunity for socialising. Or so I thought, anyway, what about us, what do you see us doing?" asked Bridget, direct as was her nature.

"I live just next door. We are in this bubble now, so I can take care of anything you need."

"Anything?"

"Yes, its not just a one-way thing, not just me "serving" you. i get a lot out of this, you know? You are a fine piece of ass and you know how to please a man. I'm going to explore every possible avenue of sexual fulfilment with you. Are you up for that?"

"It sounds divine. So you'll probably be using my anus at the next opportunity?"

"I'm obsessed with the idea since you planted the seed in my head 30 minutes ago. I've never done it!"

"Oh, darling. Let me be the one to take your virginity, I'd love that. We only did it a couple of times, but as much as Jack was always wanting it, it didn't always feel right for me. When we did though, it was eye-opening. So, what else?"

"Well, you know just then there was a point where I was sure I was going to blow my load right down your throat. You pulled off and made me fuck you from behind?"

"I'm sorry, selfish of me."

"No, you were right. I just wish I could've thrust a bit longer until you could cum as well. Well the thing is, I have never been able to cum in anyone's mouth. I've had plenty of girls wanting me to but something always stops me. It's the same when I try to wank myself off onto her tits as well. I just can't get to the point of cumming that way."

"Oh, darling, we'll have to work on that!" said Bridget earnestly.

"Another time, right now I want to give you what I denied you just now."

And he leaned over and french-kissed his sweet older lover. With his right hand he attempted to cup her left breast, of course it was too much for a single handful and anyway he had other plans for that right hand. He trailed his fingers down her soft fleshy stomach to her unshaven mound. She wasn't entirely wet like she had been before but with a few short rubs at the top of her pussy, her inner lips yielded to his probing finger. He withdrew his finger and traced the shape of her vagina with his damp digit. He then probed her wet hole with a finger, then another as he nuzzled her neck. He'd noticed as they had fucked earlier that day that she was quite vocal when aroused. Her lovely moaning, purring, at times even gurgling was having an effect on his dick. Before Bridget could reciprocate with her left hand, Stefan raised himself and then moved to the bottom of the bed. With a finger still pressed firmly where he believed her clit to be, he lay between Bridget's legs and looked up at the vision before him. Soft, white, fleshy thighs, a small pink pussy, moist outer lips pushing through a bush of slightly damp brown-grey hair. The soft white belly and those tits spilling slightly on either side. Bridget's sweet face could hardly be seen as she had her head pushed back, chin up, eyes shut in delirium. Stefan went back to french-kissing but this time on her vaginal lips, tongue darting inside as the mood took him. He rubbed the area at the top of her pussy, longing to see her erect again like before.

" Patient ", he thought to himself.

She'd been in sheer sexual abandon, sucking cock and having her pussy fingered for a good 10 minutes last time it had shown up. He loved those unwanted, unself-conscious signs of arousal that some women displayed. Stiffening nipples, blushes, hair-twiddling but this was the most private.

"Oh my god, there it is!".

Had he just said that out loud? He raised his head so that he could lash out at the emerging lady-boner with his tongue. He attempted to give it a blowjob and was able to suck it but not really get any purchase on it. He wouldn't have wanted it to be an inch or two longer though, that would have been too much like a male cock. Stefan shifted his arse around so that it was towards Bridget's face. She enjoyed this view and finally now she was able to try to reciprocate her lover's attentions. She stroked his firm buttock and then traced the crack down to his anus. She rested her finger at the entrance, nervous at what she was considering doing. She pushed with her index finger and after initial resistance the man's hole yielded to her penetraion. She saw his cock spring at the exictement. She was now right on the cusp as her lover sucked at her clit and fingered her now sopping pussy.

"Oh god, oh god. Stefan, I'm going to cum!"

He felt her body convulse. Her finger had slipped out of his anus during her orgasm. Stefan quickly turned around and kissed Bridget on her mouth passionately. Bridget reached for Stefan's achingly stiff cock. She wanked it with her weaker left hand with surprising aplomb. She stared into her lover's eyes as she wanked the cock she'd felt inside her just 40 minutes earlier. In a brief unlocking of their mouths, she uttered,

"You've got a lot of spunk!"

and a few tugs later he showed her just how much. Three spurts and the semen splashed onto his stomach and belly button.

"Oh, fuck, Bridget that was even better. I'm gonna need a rest now though."

"I came twice, darling but that last one was huge. I need a rest now too."

"I'll go and offload my shopping and leave you to get some rest. Can I pop round and check-in with you tomorrow morning?"

"Let's make it a lunch date."

"I can't wait!"

Lew_P
Lew_P
5 Followers