Getting Intimate

Story Info
Sally gets into a routine with Mr. Smith.
3.3k words
4.42
12.2k
13

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/23/2024
Created 02/06/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NatalieVee
NatalieVee
44 Followers

The job was easy enough. Each morning I walk into his house as if I live here, make us coffee, and sit on his bed while we enjoy our warm beverages together. Each day I look forward to seeing him more and more.

He touches me anywhere he can at every given opportunity. Such sweet and almost innocent squeezes of my arm or pats on my butt. I almost stop noticing them as much.

Our "companion time" on the couch for the rest of the first week is less eventful than that first day and I almost begin to wonder if I'd made it all up. We talk about our interests, and he tells me stories about when he was my age and all the "shenanigans" he got into with his friends. Like the time his fraternity brothers snuck into a sorority house and stole all their panties.

He makes me blush every day. I think he likes to see me flustered.

While he works in his office, I sit at the kitchen counter on the laptop he provided until 10am as instructed. The administrative tasks he gives me are simple and I always finish early and scroll through social media until it's time to start doing the cleaning tasks.

I didn't understand why I had to stay at the counter until 10am so I finally asked on my last day of my first week.

His smile is wicked, and I wonder what I said wrong. "I'll show you. Come sit on my lap, dear."

I follow his instruction and sit in his lap behind his desk like we do every morning. He opens his laptop and clicks on a camera icon. A window opens revealing a view of his kitchen from underneath the counter.

"This is for my own private consumption." When he sees my confused look, he opens a folder full of videos. "Here's my favorite one so far."

He starts a video showing me on my second day--the day I wore a mini skirt. I see myself hopping onto the tall bar stool revealing a flash of my floral cotton panties like those paparazzi shots of celebrities getting into their cars.

I gasp at the violation. I know I should be angry, but I feel more flattered than anything else. "How come you didn't tell me about this?"

"Oh, it's in your consent packet. Did you read it entirely?"

I look side to side, embarrassed that I didn't actually read the whole thing.

He chuckles, "It's okay if you didn't. You just might find some more surprises along the way."

I make a mental note to maybe skim over the novel he calls a consent form over the weekend.

----

"Did you get a chance to read your whole packet?" His first question the next week takes me by surprise when I bring him his coffee.

I hang my head and explain that my twin sister dragged me out to a party on Saturday and I completely forgot.

His hand cups my cheek. "Don't worry about it. It's not required. I hope you like surprises!"

I smile and sip my own mug while perching on the edge of his bed, the covers still hiding his nakedness.

"Today we'll add some physical care to your morning routine with me. My hip has been acting up, so I'll have you give me a pelvic massage."

"Oh, I don't have any massage experience. Are you sure it's safe for me to treat you?"

"Your concern is sweet, but this won't be a professional or medical massage. I know what helps me with the pain and what my body needs. My wife did a wondrous job, and she didn't have professional experience either. I'm sure you'll catch on quickly like everything else so far."

I set my mug on the nightstand and place my hand on the comforter where I assumed his thigh was. "Okay, how do we start."

"Slow down, sweetheart. Take the oil from my bottom drawer and keep it handy." He rolls over under the covers and lays prone with his arms under his face. He instructs me to lower the sheets and massage his ass however it feels natural to me.

The drawer has much more than oil in it, like ropes and furry handcuffs. I quickly shut it as I feel my face growing hot as usual.

As I drag the silk sheet across is ass cheeks, he shivers, and his little grey hairs stand at attention. I knead his squishy cheeks with my hands like a cat making biscuits eliciting soft moans from him.

I broaden my massage to include his lower back and thighs, sometimes brushing his hairy balls to which he responds by spreading his legs farther apart. He tells me to grab the oil and warm it up in my hands first and start to spread his cheeks and massage his asshole too.

I obey and enjoy the pleasure sounds that escape his throat. Especially when I press into his hole with my thumbs with each teasing caress.

When he invites me to enter him, I don't hesitate--it's better than using my tongue. I add more oil to his ass and easily slip my index finger inside. I spread his cheeks apart with my other hand and press my finger in as far as it will go and wiggle it around.

After dragging my finger all the way out I slip a second digit into his widening rosebud and start to plunge in and out slowly. He moans louder and starts to fuck my fingers back.

"Should you relax and maybe not move, Sir?"

He laughs quietly and slowly rolls over, effectively removing my fingers. "Very intuitive doll. Let's focus on the front now."

My eyes widen at the site of my first penis. It looks stiff and soft at the same time, half-way inflated with his legs spread wide. What a funny shape! The top looked like a mushroom cap and there was a thick vein running like a river down his staff ending somewhere hidden his curly grey pubic hair.

Laying back on his pillows he raises his hands and laces his fingers behind his head. "Have you seen a penis before?"

"Oh, yeah. Loads of times!" I lie through my teeth hoping he won't be able to tell. "Um, but I haven't touched one before."

His cock jumps as if it has a life of its own! He laughs at my surprise, and I can tell he's enjoying my timid curiosity.

"Just warm up some oil and play around with it. See how you like it."

I warm some oil in my hands and rub his pelvis with a gentle firmness, careful to avoid his penis as I'm too nervous to touch it just yet.

When I glide my hands along his thighs and back to his hips, I bump his penis but act like I didn't. After a couple of "accidents" his size doubles and he tells me to just grab it already.

I'm delighted at how hot and hard he is in my hand. I squeeze harder and slide my grip from the base to the tip. His deep moan tells me this was the right thing to do. With more warm oil I work his cock into the massage of his hips and groin.

The very tip starts to drip with something clear and I wonder if that is pee coming out.

"Good girl. Now be very gentle and massage my testicles."

I gently cup his balls as he brings his knees up exposing his asshole again. I take the hint and work every inch of his pelvis from the tip of his penis to the magic button inside his ass.

When he starts to hump his hips to counter my hand job I let go and remove my fingers from his sphincter. "No moving, Sir. Remember?"

He chuckles and says he has to pee anyway.

I ask if he needs help with that, not really knowing how I could help or why I even offered.

He tells me to follow him, and he'll show me how to assist with his morning pee from now on.

He stands in front of the white porcelain bowl and tells me to place a folded towel on the ground next to his feet and kneel. I look up to his grey eyes and he asks for my hand. After wrapping it around his semi-erect cock he rests his hands on his hips and waits.

When the stream begins to flow it splashes off the seat and into my face and mouth. I whip my head to the side and make the hot liquid hit the floor.

"Aim well 'cause you'll need to clean it up wherever you miss!"

I peek back and manage to get it into the bowl for the last few squirts. Gross! I have lots of pee to clean up now.

"Good girl." His hand pats my hair and then rests on the back of my head--I smile. "Now, go ahead and lick me clean until the last drop is gone. I hate getting piss on my shorts."

I wrinkle my face at the notion of licking piss, but it had already entered my mouth before when it splashed so I figure it wouldn't be so bad the second time around. Plus, I'd never had a cock in my mouth before, so I'd get that experience for whenever I finally get a boyfriend.

I stick out my tongue and he shoves my face forward. His flaccid staff worms into my mouth as his hips start to hump my face. It tastes sour and bitter. I don't hate it. Which is lucky since he said I'll be doing this every morning going forward.

When he doesn't let go of my head, I place my hands on his hips to balance on my knees. His cock starts to inflate in my mouth and tap the back of my throat. I start to gag and try to push him away.

He ignores my requests and moves in and out across my tongue faster and faster. I grip his ass cheeks and spread them, searching for his hole. It just seems like the right thing to do. I play with his anus and balls like he asked for moments ago, and he moans again.

Tears running down my face he chokes me with the head of his penis, lodging it at the start of my airway.

"Stay still. Breathe through your nose," he says with panic in his tone. How did I not think of that? I take a deep breath just before he slams farther down my throat and stays put. I can feel his shaft pulsing on my tongue and something hot runs down my esophagus in spurts.

The explosion slows and he eases his cock out from between my tonsils. I breathe gratefully through my nose again and lick my lips when his mushroom head pops out.

"Great job, dear. Now clean up this mess and aim better next time. I'll see you in my office to go over my agenda."

--

He's behind is desk and shirtless wearing only his boxers, as usual. Today, I chose my favorite pleated, plaid skirt and a button-up top. The small buttons barely contain my breasts as was always the case with button-up shirts for me. My twin sister always teases me about it, so I don't usually go for them. But I just love how this outfit looks and hope Mr. Smith likes it too.

I sit on his lap, not worried about brushing my thigh against his bulge anymore. His hand rests under my skirt as he instructs me to open his laptop for him. I lean over, exposing a bit more of my cleavage through the keyholes that the buttons form, straining to keep me decent.

"Here, let me help you with that." He reaches for my blouse and unbuttons the top four, revealing my pink lacy bra almost entirely.

I gasp, "Mr. Smith!" and clutch my shirt closed.

He gently grips my hands and lowers them to my lap. Without another word I continue with jotting down his agenda.

When we're finished, he holds me in his lap and says, "That's a lovely bra by the way." His hand meanders into my shirt and his fingers play with the lace design.

"Um, thank you." No one has ever seen my breasts or me wearing a bra for that matter. There's a tingle and pounding happening between my legs and I feel like I should maybe stop him. But I don't.

"Is it comfortable?" He seems genuinely curious, and my body relaxes a bit in his arms.

I feel I can be honest with him. "Not really. Most bras are more painful than comfortable."

His mouth turns up on one side in a playful smirk. "Then by all means...," and he skillfully unhooks the back of my bra through my shirt.

Unsure what he is expecting I sit still in his lap. My 34C breasts, no longer supported, hang heavy in my shirt behind a loose bra. His bulge quivers as his hand slowly slides my shirt off my shoulders, encouraging me to remove my bra entirely.

I follow suit, not knowing what else to do and expose my bare nipples to a man for the first time. My areolas wrinkle and my nipples harden into little pink erasers, instantly.

"You really are so gorgeous, Sally."

Hearing him say my name for the first time, I realize he's only ever called me pet names. I continue what he started and take my arms out of their sleeves and drop the lacy confines to the floor.

I smile with relief and allow his hand to cup my bare breast. His thumb gently glides over my nipple, and I moan unintentionally.

I'm so surprised by how sensitive they are that I jump to my feet. "I should probably get started on my tasks, right, Mr. Smith?" I put my arms back in my sleeves and move to close my shirt back up, leaving my bra crumpled on the floor.

"You have a great work ethic, dear. Go ahead, you're dismissed." His eyes never leave my cleavage, and he adds, "But don't button that back up. Leave it that way."

I obey and exit the room to sit in the kitchen so he can look up my skirt. Such a dirty old man. Why does it make me smile to think of him watching those videos?

--

He offers me a sip of his wine as we sit on the couch for "companion time". It's bitter and dries my mouth out but I don't want him to think I'm some little girl, so I take a few gulps and hope my face doesn't look like my taste buds feel.

We smile at each other, and I feel a little bit light headed so I sink into the couch. One of my breasts nearly falls out but I don't really notice it much since they've been swaying and drooping all day.

"Tell me about your first kiss." He sips his wine as his eyes stare at my form. I straighten up and look down in my lap. "Don't tell me you've never been kissed before either!"

I try to look offended, but I shrug and explain in defeat, "I mean, it's just that it wasn't like a boyfriend or anything. On our 18th birthday a few months ago, my twin sister Sasha was making fun of me at our sleepover for never having been kissed. Then when we played Truth or Dare, her friend dared us to kiss each other! It was so embarrassing!"

He leans in closer to me. "Tell me everything."

"Well, she full on straddled me and shoved her tongue in my mouth and...."

His arm comes around my shoulder, and he offers me more wine. I try to decline but when he raises an eyebrow, I realize that would be a "no", so I take another gulp.

"And...?" he insists.

"She started, like, humping me or something. I pushed her off and went to tell Mom and Dad. But I just ended up going to the bathroom and," I hiccup, "masturbating."

"Show me. Kiss me like she kissed you."

Without hesitation I get up from the couch and sit on his lap, facing him--my knees digging into the cushions. I can feel his penis already hard against my pussy lips. I cup his face like Sasha did to me and lean in. First, I kiss him with closed lips and then swipe my tongue across his. He opens his mouth, and his tongue invades me. I didn't do that with Sasha, but I reciprocate and continue to act out what she'd done to me.

I open my mouth wider digging my tongue into his and licking his teeth. His hands are on my bare ass having slipped under my panties at some point. I move my hips like she did, humping his cock safely contained within his boxers. My clit starts to pulse and jump. I'm not sure what I'm doing but it all feels so good.

He breaks the kiss abruptly and we pant together. "Did you cum when you masturbated about kissing your sister?"

His question breaks my trance and I realize what we're doing. I climb down from his lap and confess I wasn't sure what that felt like. He breathes heavily and licks his lips.

I feel like I need to explain further. "When I masturbate, I just touch myself with my clothes on until I can't take it anymore and then it just gets too sensitive down there."

My hand reaches for my crotch absentmindedly and I feel dampness in my panties. "Oh my gosh, I think I peed a little!"

Horrified, I stand and lift my skirt before collapsing back to the couch, losing my balance. He leans over me and slides his hand up my skirt and massages between my legs. "No, my dear. That is your wetness. It means you're turned on and want to have sex."

His fingers slip under my pink lacy panties and dip shallowly between my lips. Slick with my "wetness" he glides a digit to my clitoris and draws tiny circles around it. I moan and lose my breath.

"That's a good enough lesson for today. Come help me pee again and then you can go."

When I get up again, I am able to stand alone with a little effort and make note to never chug wine. He holds my hand as we walk to the bathroom off of the office.

I grab a towel to get ready to kneel before him, but he stops me. "Take off your panties and sit on the toilet seat and lift your skirt."

I obey without a care in the world that I am about to expose my vagina to this old man for the first time.

"Spread your legs." I oblige. "Wider." With my legs this wide my shaved pussy lips split open and reveal my little hooded clit. "Stay."

I rest my back against the lid and wait. His hot, golden stream comes out strong and hits the toilet water before landing against my already sensitive clit.

Instantaneously, I have to pee too and start to dribble into the toilet. He seems to pee for ages as the steaming piss trickles down my labia and up my ass before pooling together with my own into the bowl. The smell of our urine fills my senses.

"That's my good girl." When he's done, he places his feet on either side of the toilet and with a hand on my head pushes his deflated cock into my mouth again. I can barely move, pinned between the toilet and his pelvis.

The familiar bitter-sour taste signals my brain that it's time to suck. He humps my face, dipping his cock in and out of my mouth, sliding over my tongue while I try to provoke every drop from his pee hole.

I'm disappointed when he removes it without cumming.

"You may go now, dear. See you tomorrow. And don't bother wearing any undergarments anymore. You won't be needing them."

NatalieVee
NatalieVee
44 Followers