All Comments on 'Getting Into His Pants'

by jonkingbrothers

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hot story. Should be another chapter about the morning after!

ShortyMacShortyMacabout 2 years ago

Nice that you finally got what you been longing for. He should have let you do it long ago when he could have been awake to really enjoy that blowjob.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I hope you wake him up with more good head ! I luv giving morning head !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

there has to be a second chapter!!

what happens in the morning? did Stew cum round to what happened, does it happen again, Does Stew return the favour?

Boy this has made my so stiff!!

JynnyJynnyabout 2 years ago

jonkingbrothers...Very well written, more-so...'CAPTIVATING'. For me, the story was a full-read start to finish. Very erotic as well as stirring however, I felt a slight personal discomfort as whether this may be looked/considered as a type of rape in a sense? My thoughts found a presentation of ones fond desire for Stew in a patient, extensive as well as considerate way, only leaving oneself as "boned-up/frustrated" as he was; thus moving forward in the actions towards him for ones own lusts/pleasures. Again, this feeling of mine is only one that I have to own up to, no one else. By NO means is it meant as criticism of your works....I applaud you in a wonderful and erotic story. And as Anonymous' comment reflected, additional chapters to such a captivating story would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Jynny

JynnyJynnyabout 2 years ago

On a stronger yet personal note, I must say...I would probably have acted upon the same scenario towards the character Stew just as you wrote it ... again, well written. Jyn

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I did the same thing to an uncle when he was passed out drunk. Still gets me hard thinking about it, just like your story did. I want his nice uncut veiny cock again.

parker3522parker3522about 2 years ago

When I was deployed, I did this to my straight friend. He was drunk, passed out, sleeping just wearing boxers.

He had a beautiful big, thick cock and I spent a lot of time servicing it, loving it. Feeling it getting hard in my mouth was amazing! I tasted precum, and he actually pumped into my mouth. I was in love! The next morning sitting across from him in chow, he had no idea of what had happened. I did it again and again in the middle of the night with other sleeping, drunk guys. Wonderful!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Really enjoying your stories…Particularly like stories involving ostensibly “straight” men…I often wonder if gay authors fully understand how their stories can affect closeted, frustrated straight men…Seemingly a simple and straightforward story…but I’m so hard right now….Makes me want to to change everything… keep writing…

jonkingbrothersjonkingbrothersabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much for your comments, and for sharing some of your own stories. It's great to hear them. I didn't originally have any intentions to write a "Part 2" follow-up, but thanks to your reactions, I do now! I'm not sure when I'll write a follow-up, but one is planned.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very nice. I love how he isn’t conventionally attractive, but pushes just the right buttons that the main character can’t resist him.

undies4lifeundies4lifeover 1 year ago

Nice sensual story. It's always a fantasy to turn a straight man!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

One of my fantasies is to be woken up by a good friend giving me a blow job and I would then be able to finally have the opportunity to also suck him off as a thank you! I also would like to wake a friend up with a blow job, but it is also pretty hot to think about sucking him off taking his cum down my throat and him never being the wiser for it and me knowing that I've smelled, felt and tasted his most intimate parts and swallowed his load...mmm!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous