Getting into the Family Business

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She then made a small frown and said "Aww. You really couldn't wait. I know it's been torture for you today. All this skin and teasing. It's ok baby. You take care of it if you need to. Anytime you want."

Then she extended her hand and touch the tip of my dick. A globe of pre-cum connected with her finger and when she moved away it glistened and stretched, still connecting us. She brought her finger to her lips and gave it a taste. "Mmmm. Sweeter than your dad's." She paused and seemed to think for a moment. "I'll even help you, since it's my fault you are like this."

"But-" I started to protest, but mom didn't give me much of a chance. She turned and backed her ass right between my legs. The string from her lingerie was shoved far into her crack to make it mostly invisible. She moved her hips side to side seductively, not yet making contact. Her fat ass hovered over my naked cock as she caressed her body.

"Don't be afraid to touch, baby," she said and reached back to guide my hands to caress her curves. She placed my hands over the sides of her ass as she swayed. Her skin felt silky smooth making it impossible to resist roaming.

"Mmm, that's right baby. Your hands feel so good." She backed up a little more until her ass grazed my dick just enough to send bolts of electric pleasure through my body. She danced her ass there for a bit, allowing me to enjoy the view before pushing back even further and nestling my hard cock into the crack of her ass. She slid over my dick and I almost burst knowing that all the separated me from sliding into one of my mom's holes was a tiny string of fabric.

My mom leaned back so that she was fully seated on me and had her back pressing into my chest. She guided my hands now to roam over her breasts while she kept her ass gyrating and grinding into me. Her tits were so soft and full that I couldn't hold back any longer. Without waiting for any more whispered permission, I groped her tits and pinched her perfect nipples through the fabric of her bikini.

Mom let out a yelp of pleasure. "Oh, yes baby. There you go. Don't mommy's tits feel good?"

I let myself kiss and lick her neck as she writhed on top of me, every movement of hers jerking my cock more. Mom shifted to sit up on my dick, and I had a view from behind of her stripping off the sheer nightie, exposing her smooth back to me and leaving nothing between my hungry hands and her body. She swiveled and turned to face me, still sliding her body over my dick. She lifted my shirt over my head to make me fully nude. She let her hands roam over my chest, shoulders and arms.

I lifted myself to take her nipples into my mouth as my hips began to involuntarily buck. My body wanted to fuck her so badly. Mom rolled her hips on top of me and let out moans and purrs that only encouraged me more. She looked down on me and smiled, enjoying every moment. She stood and again backed her ass into me. She bent slightly and I felt like she was signaling me to push that string out of the way and shove my dick into her. I reached out my hand...

Then we heard the door open abruptly. We both instantly froze. My mom, still pressed hard into me, turned her head in shock to the door and I peered over her shoulder.

My father stood in the doorway, mouth half open with what I could only imagine was anger on his face. "What the...," he began.

"Baby, I'm sorry. It just happened," my mom protested, her voice full of worry.

My dad stepped forward, seemingly huge in this moment. He turned to see something in the corner of the room and the anger in his face melted as he said, "Well, it's not how we talked about it happening, but this is what you wanted. Might as well."

'Not how we talked about it happening'? I was so confused and terrified. I felt the need to try and get up as being naked and having to fight my father seemed like the worst case scenario I'd never thought to even dream of. But then mom started grinding again. My dick, that had begun to soften, instantly turned rock hard again against her supple ass. Over her shoulder, I could see dad was stripping himself.

My dad was well known to be a handsome man. Part of the reason he was so happy with my mother's fitness craze recently was that he himself never stopped going to the gym and valued exercise immensely. His body was not overly bulky, but he had mass to him. As his shirt came off it exposed a lightly hairy chest over a muscled frame. He stepped forward and let my mom, who I am sure was grateful to avoid his anger, strip him of his pants. His dick was not yet fully hard, but like mine was thick and a healthy size. My mom's hands groped my fathers strong legs as she bent her head forward to take give his shaft a lick.

My dick got over its fear quickly and began to stiffen again against my moms ass. Without warning, my dad put his hand behind mom's head and shoved his dick into her mouth hard. The force pushed her to sit back and put all her weight on my dick. Dad fucked mom's throat violently and caused her body to shake and grind my dick. As arousing as it was, I was also worried about my mom. I had never seen anyone treat her so roughly.

My dad released her head, and she pulled back while taking a big gasp for air. My mom looked back at me, cheeks flushed and smiled. "We are going to have to scoot back on the bed honey. You dad is a little upset and going to punish my throat."

Dumbly, I scooted back, not really knowing what to do or think. Mom perched herself on all fours at the edge of the bed. Her ass bent and spread before me as she opened her mouth wide for my father. He gave her a commanding slap on the cheek and said "Good girl. I know you get horny, but this wasn't what we discussed."

Mom whimpered, but smiled. "I think I need another before I should be allowed to have your dick again."

My dad obliged and gave her another slap on the cheek, causing my mom to groan in pleasure. Without needing to be asked she took my father into her mouth again and set to sucking his dick. As she did so I watched her ass wiggle in front of my face. My dad smiled. "I think you mother needs some attention son. Do what feels right."

What feels right? To my mother's body. What a strange statement. What I should want to do is walk out of this house in shame.

But that's not what I told to do. Not what I should do.

Do what I wanted to do.

I placed my hands on either side of my mom's beautiful ass and buried my face in her pussy. The warmth and wetness was intoxicating. I felt as my mom backed herself into my face and moaned in ecstasy. I wasted no time in exploring every bit of her sex with my tongue and using my free hands to reach under her to rub and squeeze her tits. As I started to suck my mom's clit I realized her moans became screams. Her pleasure was so intense she must have taken my dad's dick out of her mouth to fully immerse herself. I felt no small amount of pride in having her full attention as I tongued at her. Her screams got louder and I felt her reach back to place a hand on my head, as if begging me not to stop.

I wouldn't have for anything in the world. I devoured her until I felt her pull back. I looked up in a daze, knowing my face must have been soaked with her juices. She had flipped over on her back, no longer able to support her own weight on her buckling knees. "Please, don't stop," she begged. My dad hovered above her with a smile on his face, stroking as he enjoyed the show. He gave me an approving nod.

I dove back in, attacking her clit while I aggressively fingered her opening. She yelped and moaned until my dad couldn't help himself and stuffed her mouth with his dick once more. Soon her legs clamped onto my face like a vice grip and I knew she was going to cum. I curled my fingers inside her and sucked and licked her clit until I felt her whole body shake and her pussy erupted with wetness. I didn't stop until her legs gave out and I looked up to watch my dad moving his dick in and out my mother's mouth. She seemed barely there; limp and relaxed as her body was awash with pleasure.

Her eyes fluttered open and my dad took his dick from her mouth. She lifted herself up and smiled at me. "Such a good boy. Lay back and get your treat."

I scooted up the bed and laid in wait as she crawled over to me like a hungry animal. Mom climbed on top of me and wasted no time angling my dick into her pussy. The tight, warm and wet feelings surrounded my member as I entered her. How I did not cum right then I do not know. She rode me hard and I watched her new tits bounce on her chest. She was suddenly leaning close as she rode me and I realized my dad had moved in.

Mom paused for a bit, her face contorting with effort then enormous relief as my dad entered her asshole. He let out a huge groan and I could feel from the bed that he was steadily pumping her. I followed suit and tried to keep a steady tempo as mom was held prisoner between us. Not that she was complaining. She moaned and grunted. We both sped up, and she was forced down onto my chest from our efforts.

It didn't take long before I felt dad groan loudly as he finished in her ass and pulled out. My mom, breathlessly, begged me to fuck her hard and cum in her. I grabbed her hips as she lifted her torso up and fucked her hard as she put her hands on my chest to steady herself. Her skin was mottled red from effort and pleasure and I knew her ass and pussy must be worked raw at this point. Finally, I felt pools of tension and pleasure seem to gather in me as I exploded inside her. It was like nothing I had ever experienced before. As I slowed, my mom took over and rode me gently, as if to milk every drop of cum from me.

It felt like I couldn't move or speak. My mom laid down beside me and my father beside her in their big bed. We were a big, sweaty, leaky, exhausted mess.

It wasn't until later that I found out my mom had been recording the whole thing. She had set up her cameras before to catch a few angles and knew she could seduce me into fucking her. Dad was fully on board, and though he didn't know she was going to do it that day, had been talking with mom about this for a while.

I was at first shocked and felt used for content, but have had many unfilled sessions since that have assured me that its more than just for views. I make semi-regular appearances in my mom's videos, always with my face blurred. Home life has never been better, and mom is even talking about bringing "free-use" to the house. I can't wait to see what happens next.