Getting into the Movies Pt. 01

Story Info
A sexy young waitress models for a photographer.
3.4k words
4.5
16k
30
9

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/06/2024
Created 04/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mag58
Mag58
2,754 Followers

I've loved nearly every minute of the last six years, but sitting here on a flight back home from Las Vegas; I can't really believe how it all happened to little ole me.

I'm Charlotte and was 20 and working in an Italian restaurant as a waitress when my story; or at least the part you're interested in started.

As I said, I was 20 but I always got asked for ID when I went into bars or clubs, because of my petite 5ft zero height, slim torso and 'angelic' face combined to make me look a lot younger. The only thing in my favour is my large C cup bust; which I've never been shy in showing off.

On the night in question I was wearing a new figure hugging dress that ended about six inches above my knees and had a 'Grandad' style neck with 5 buttons; of which 4 were left open showing plenty of cleavage; which was always a good 'tip earner' for me. I was also wearing a new pair of black patent 18 eyelet Doc Marten boots with a double sole (and a zip on the inside thankfully) and was wearing my long dirty blonde hair in a pony-tail.

About 9pm three rather handsome slightly Bohemian 'arty type' men arrived for a booking and I showed them to their table, leading the way knowing they would be getting a good look at my cute arse as I deliberately wiggled my hips.

It would have been my guess that they were all about 30; an age that wouldn't put me off in the slightest; bearing in mind I'd lost my virginity to one of my Dad's golfing buddies who had a son in my class at school!

Ten minutes later I served them their drinks, making sure I leaned forward enough for the one at the back to get a good look down the front of my dress; which he made no attempt to avoid, much to his friends' amusement.

Soon afterwards a table close by came free and it was my job to clean up the mess; which meant having to kneel on the long seat to wipe up the mess a kid had made. When started this manoeuvre I genuinely never thought about the view these men would get as my first thoughts were clearing up for the group that were waiting impatiently.

It was only when I made my way backwards that it dawned on me. I shot a look over my shoulder and saw all three grinning as I fumbled for the hem of my dress and yanked it down as far as it would go. Thankfully no one else would have had the same view, plus they were all engrossed in their own lives.

"Enjoy the show?" I whispered as I walked past their table with my hands full of plates and glasses.

"Hell yeah!" The one with a shaved head and hipster beard chuckled; "was that extra or included in the service charge?"

I pursed my lips and raised my eyebrows then moved quickly to the kitchen.

The trio were good fun as I served them their pizzas and further drinks over the next hour or so; and when it came to paying the bill added a bigger tip than I'd expected; and the one with long hair promised to return soon ... which git a laugh from his buddies.

On the stroke of 10 o'clock I made for the rest room, quickly applied some bright red lipstick, put on my leather biker jacket and made my way to a club I went to every weekend, where I would dance myself dizzy and drink myself stupid!

I'd started working at the restaurant in my last year at school and kinda got stuck there; working Thursday to Saturday's 1pm to 10 and Sundays noon til 4; promising myself that I'd either get a 'proper job' or go to college; but didn't do anything about it; as I enjoyed the job and my boss was lovely.

The obvious downside was getting a boyfriend who didn't mind not seeing me on a weekend; and still living at home, left me at the mercy of drunken one night stands or the occasional fling with a married man; both of which happened fairly regularly ..... as I loved sex more than I wanted a relationship.

The weekend went by in the blink of an eye; and apart from going to the gym nothing happened in my life until the Thursday night when the long haired Bohemian returned; flying solo which I thought was 'interesting'. Funnily enough I was wearing the same black dress and boots combo as the previous weekend, as I was going through my 'Tank Girl' phase.

I tried to be coy, but experience told me to welcome him back; "Was there something special last week that's made you come back so soon?" I teased; and bless him, he blushed.

As the restaurant was quite busy and the staff limited I was busier than I'd have liked; but still had some conversation when I served him; and eventually as he played with the remnants of his beer I got the feeling that he was nervously going to ask me out on a date; but as he paid the bill he asked something completely different!

"Have you ever modelled?"

I shook my head and smiled; "Modelling? Mucky stuff?" I replied.

"Not exactly." He grinned, now appearing more confident. "Or at least, it doesn't have to be, I do all kinds really." Then he handed me a business card that gave his name Jonty Gillan Photography, the studio address and a mobile phone number. "I've got lots of different clients some are hairdressers and I think they'd love you to model for them...and me."

I had to cut the conversation short as I was needed elsewhere; so we agreed I'd think about it and call him if I was interested.

Was I interested? I didn't know as it had come right out of the blue, but I kept churning it over in my head for the rest of my shift. I kept smiling as while I'm reasonably pretty I suppose; but surely my height and build would normally preclude me from actual modelling, surely?

On Friday morning as I ate breakfast I kept picking up the card and looking at it, especially the handwritten website on the back, as if it was going to reveal something new that I hadn't seen the last twenty times I'd looked at it.

Eventually, coffee in hand I fired up my laptop and checked out his website. From what I could see he was very talented both in his studio and in the countryside too, with pictures of both male and female models of all ages and colours, families too. Nothing too racy which was a relief, I think.

The more I looked, the more I got excited at the prospect of modelling for him.

I sent him a text and said I was interested.

His response was instant "Great, when U free for a test shoot?"

"Monday?"

"Busy Mon morn -- how bout 2pm?"

"Cool ... do I need to bring anything?"

"HAHAHA...You r keen! Just wear that dress and boots from last night. I have sum ideas."

"ok"

Shit! 'Ideas'??? What could that mean?

I finished my coffee then went for a shower and couldn't resist playing with myself as the hot water beat down on my sensitive tits.

Two orgasms later I got dried and dressed and set off for town were I was meeting some friends for lunch. Heidi spotted I looked 'hot and bothered' and presumed I had a new man in my life; but I strenuously denied it as I hadn't .... but ... who knew what Monday might bring.

Saturday night in the restaurant went by in a blur and I hit the shots in O'Grady's bar as if they were going out of fashion, so by the time I got into Savage's Club I was already drunk; and danced myself silly until I ended up down the alley beside the club for a very satisfying doggy style fuck against the wall, with a very well endowed man, whose name I didn't know.

Monday eventually arrived and after a lazy morning, I showered and dressed as requested; even though I was only expecting to do 'head and shoulders' shots I still put on a sexy black see-through bra and thong set and sheer black tights underneath; as much for my own pleasure as it might be for his if he got lucky.

I arrived early at the studio to find it locked. Just as I took my phone out Jonty arrived in his Mazda sports car.

"Sorry" he apologised, "I was doing a shoot across town then stopped for a sandwich." Which he waved as if to prove he wasn't lying.

Once inside he made us both coffee as he ate his sandwich. When I took my trench-coat off he smiled and complimented me on how I looked; then talked me through what everything was in the studio and what he wanted me to do .... which was very tame.

He produced some sheets of paper and explained they were 'model release forms' that were a sort of contract; after I'd signed them agreeing to him putting anything he took onto his website and offer them and me to clients in the future.

As we walked through into the studio Jonty explained some people paid him for this type of service; but I needn't and in the future would probably get paid if the results were as good as he hoped.

Jonty chatted away making me feel very comfortable as he got me to pose in front of a big white roll of paper; flicking my hair, pouting, smiling and for the 'full body' shots he wanted me look fierce or angry; even producing a silver baseball bat that he thought 'suited' my character.

As I'd been very compliant with his requests he pushed the boundaries by asking me to kiss and lick the bulbous end of the bat; which I willingly did; grinning as I did so.

"Do you want to go further?" he teased.

"What do you mean?" I asked still kissing the baseball bat.

"I have another site .... members only .... that's a lot more naughty .... erotic even... Porn?."

"Really?" I gasped. "What would I have to do?"

"Today?" he pondered, "just some lingerie shots .... see how comfortable you are with that?"

I raised my eyebrows and grinned at the prospect.

"Slowly lift the front of your dress up to show me your panties." he told me as he knelt down.

Still holding the baseball bat with one hand I slowly eased my dress up what little of my thighs that it covered. Jonty kept moving around quietly taking photos; until my dress was up around my waist and he would be able to see my hairy slit through my tights and thong.

"Cool." He smiled, "now do the same from behind.

I spun around, and looking back over my shoulder as he'd guided me began lifting my dress until I exposed my whole arse to the camera.

"Now take your dress off." I was in a daze and did as commanded finally kicking my dress across the room, followed a couple of minutes later by my bra.

The next 15 minutes or so were me bending over showing my arse and tits, then squatting and eventually rubbing the bat between my legs (my idea, not his!).

Soon my thong was on the floor too and he had me lying on my back, knees raised and legs spread, stroking my kitty through my tights which he photographed from different angles, including my hand inside the nylon stroking my clit, which was so sensitive I had to bite my lip.

"Rip them." he huskily whispered moving in for some close up shots. "Rip a hole in the front of your tights." It was such a buzz exposing myself to a virtual stranger and his camera; totally unsure and not caring where these photos would end up and who would see them.

I immediately dug a long red nail in and the material split easily, so I tore it until my pussy was on full show. With my eyes now bulging with excitement I didn't need guiding into what to do; I slid my middle finger into my juicy pussy then began furiously rubbing my clit.

"A second finger!" he urged and I complied making myself gasp when I twirled them inside my pussy while my clit wouldn't give in to a much needed orgasm.

"turn on your side" Jonty whispered, "now lift your leg as wide as you can." Reluctantly pulling my fingers out of my clam I did as commanded, resting on my shoulders as I raised my hips and spreading my legs as wide as possible.

"Slide a sticky finger in your arse for me." Jonty directed.

"Oh." I whispered, but obediently rubbed a finger tip across my starfish without a second thought. One of my married lovers had loved anal sex, but I'd never fingered myself up there before ... a first time for everything! I was so excited and relaxed, coupled to the fanny juice covering my finger meant it went in without any resistance at all.

"Ohhhh, oooohhhhh, ooooh!" I panted and smiled, as Jonty's camera sounded like a machine gun.

"Now two fingers in your cunt again."

Still raised like a gymnast doing 'the crab'; my mouth was now gaping open as I manoeuvred until I could comfortably finger my pussy and arse at the same time; like the photographer wanted.

I have to be honest ..... I'd loved sex for five or six years at that time; but had never been as excited as this particular moment.

"Fucking Hell, you're a hottie aren't you?" Jonty smirked as he knelt between my legs taking close-ups of my fingers. "You were born to do this, weren't you?"

"Maybe." I sighed as I swiftly pulled my finger out of my arsehole before collapsing onto the floor.

Jonty realised that the shoot was over and sat back, legs crossed and put his camera to one side.

"Fucking Hell Charlotte," he sighed and grinned; "that was so sexy .... you're a natural."

The magnitude of what I'd just done slowly dawned on me; so I delicately closed my legs and covered my tits with an arm.

"Those pictures .... the last ones ... you know .... what ... will you do with them?" I blushed.

"Whatever you want?" The handsome photographer smiled. "I'd love to put them on my site; but if you're not ready or happy with that, just look at them tonight and have a wank .... then delete them.... but that would be a huge fucking shame!"

Jonty looked at me for a reaction, but I sat covered up, trying to get my head around what I wanted him to do next.

"I can edit them and put 50 or 60 on the site; the members will love you ... and them; I'd give you £100 up front then 20% of all the streams."

"£100?" I asked incredulously.

"Yeh, £100 and that's just the start. The members can't download the pictures; just stream them; so we have more control than most other sites and they pay a premium for that."

He stood up and collected my discarded clothing and handed them to me. "Let's talk in the kitchen." He smiled.

It took a few minutes to get dressed; removing my torn tights was a bother; but once I had my undies and dress back on my confidence returned and I joined him in the kitchen.

As Jonty explained how hos second, secret website worked then fired up his laptop to show me what was already there. Bloody Hell; looking at the various models in all kinds of positions; some simply modelling naked, others in more sexual positions like I'd posed, others were using sex toys and there were even a few posing in lesbian sets. My breathing was now as shallow as my pussy was wet again.

"Some pose every week, some only did it once like ... you know ... a dare?" Jonty smiled as he paused the site on a photo of a mature woman with a sex toy up her arse and a smile on her face.

"I'd love to do that .... you know ... like we've just done." I huskily whispered, "Fuck .... I'm still turned on!"

"Really?" He grinned; although hardly surprised. "And?"

"I need a fuck..... NOW!"

I stepped forward and we kissed, then kissed again as his hands slid up the back of my dress and cupped my arse as our tongues wrestled, pulling me against him.

My tiny hands made their way between our waists and I fumbled with his belt, then unfastened his combats, which he tugged down to his knees as his other hand began easing my thong down my thighs.

With his swollen cock in my hand I stopped kissing and dropped to my knees and without a second thought began kissing his cock from tip to balls then took the knob in my mouth as I stroked his shaft and cupped his balls.

"Oh fuck!"He sighed as he threw his head back when I began sucking his bulbous knob and poked my tongue in his piss hole. I was in my element and it didn't take long until his cock was rock hard and he was holding my head fucking my mouth; but I wanted it somewhere else.

Thankfully he sensed this and with a groan took his hands off my head and helped me to my feet.

"Bend over the table." was all he said. I complied, pulling my dress up around my waist and let him pull my thong off. Once off I spread my legs and waited. It didn't take him long until he had lifted my left leg and began nudging his fat cockhead against my welcoming slit; and with a violent lunge lifted me off my footing and shaking the table.

His cock more than filled my pussy and the aggressive way he fucked me was the thing of dreams. He lasted much longer than I'd have guessed; maybe five minutes and it was amazing as he pummelled my young cunt like a steam-hammer.

"Huh, huh.... I'm .... I'm ..... cumming!" he eventually panted; then pulled his cock out and seconds later I felt splash after splash of his spunk land on my back and my arse.

I could hear him loudly gasping for breath, then I sensed him step back.

Still with his spunk running down my arse cheeks I turned and nostrils flaring fell to my knees and filled my mouth with his softening cock; draining what little jizz was left.

"Jeez!" He gasped, "you're a horny fucker aren't you?"

As I scooped a drop of cum off the corner of my mouth and licked it clean, I winked and blew him a kiss.

When we drank our coffee Jonty explained how he would separate the photos into two files; the first twenty or so into the 'free site' for potential clients then the rest onto a page on the PPV private site ..... for the "pervs to wank over." Which made me giggle.

As he had a couple more shoots to day that day and the next, it could be Friday before they were ready to publish; if I was happy to let him use them.

I readily agreed and before I left he produced a second contract and handed over my first £100.

Before I left I arranged another shoot for the following Monday afternoon; and told to bring some sexy underwear and any sex toys I had.

Over the next six months I averaged over a session a week doing 'solo shots'; sometimes two and occasionally three. I don't know which turned me on the most, being told what to do by Jonty or the idea that hundreds of men would masturbate while looking at me in an array of sexy positions with fingers or toys deep in both of my sexy holes.

The money the site generated for me meant I could buy a car and enough for the deposit and some furniture for a small flat.

As the weeks went by Jonty eventually asked if I'd be interested in making some videos for a friends website. The instant answer was 'yes' even before he told me what the fees would be.

Mag58
Mag58
2,754 Followers