Getting It Right

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First, we headed for a shower. I had showered earlier, but this is our ritual, and a pretty enjoyable one. I started the water and got the temp set. By the time I did, Mara had stripped down and walked into the shower. I quickly shucked my t-shirt and cutoffs and joined her. Mara shampooed and conditioned her long mane of hair, then we playfully soaped each other up. After we rinsed, we stood under the hot water and kissed, running our hands over each other. Mara's small, firm body felt fabulous.

"Are you going to take me in here, or do you want to head to the bedroom?" she asked.

"Let's retire to the bedroom."

"As you like, sweetie."

After we toweled off, I grabbed a damp washcloth and followed Mara's naked body into the bedroom, her cute ass gyrating. She climbed on the bed, and immediately slipped a pillow under her hips for cunnilingus. We almost always start our lovemaking sessions this way. I crawled in position and slipped my hands under her ample, firm butt cheeks and began licking her smooth, hairless labia. Mara does the big shave. She says her vulva is too hairy, that it looks like she has a patch of black, shag carpet between her legs if she doesn't shave. I like some pubic hair, myself; I think it's sexy - but I'm not complaining.

As I engaged her small, delicate lips, she twitched, tightening her stomach muscles and lifting her hips, slightly. As I licked and probed with my tongue, I sucked lightly on her clitoral hood, and gently nibbled. Her hips jinked, and she grabbed my hair, pressing my face against her sex. After I had warmed her up, I slipped a finger in her vagina and wet it, then began pressing it against her pucker. Mara loves anal play. After I had my finger buried, I began gently stroking while I focused on her clit. She is not overly sensitive, and likes direct contact early on. As I licked and sucked, she started moaning and cooing.

"Mmm, yes, baby, so good...yes, harder now...suck it...mm, mm, yes, fuck my ass...ungh, yes...faster..."

I increased the speed and intensity of my stroking and sucked harder on her clit, the little nub now peaking out from under the hood. She would cum soon. Mara is very orgasmic, and usually climaxes quickly with cunnilingus.

"Ungh, fuck, baby...yes, yes, okay, cumming...cumming..." she moaned as her hips began to jink more in mild spasms as her climax built.

I redoubled my efforts. Mara was now working her nipples feverishly, head up, nodding as she watched me give her cunny. I started tapping and licking her nub and sucking harder.

"Aghh, fuck! Fuck, fuck, fuck!" she exclaimed as she bucked her hips, her climax washing over her.

I hung on and continued to work her clit and pound her anus with short, fast strokes as she climaxed.

"Okay! Stop! Stop!" she exclaimed as she pulled on my hair to get me to disengage.

I released her, and grabbed the washcloth to clean up. Then I removed the pillow from under her and tossed it on the floor.

"Oh damn, baby, that was good. Now fuck me with that pole," she continued with her ribald talk.

Mara doesn't usually swear or use vulgar language, except in bed, then she is quite liberal with her expletives. I scooted up between her firm thighs, positioning the head of my semi-hard cock at her vaginal entrance. I grasped my cock and worked the head up and down, gathering moisture. This is also our usual. Mara has a small vagina, and it's easier to enter her if I'm not fully erect. I gradually worked my head in, then slowly slid into her warm tunnel. As I started stroking, my cock began to swell and become rigid.

"Oh yes, baby, I love that cock. Fuck me now, fuck me hard," she demanded.

I obliged and immediately started stroking deep and fast. This wasn't going to be a long, slow session, gradually building to a climax; Mara was anxious to get off again. In less than a minute, I was stroking hard and fast, pounding her cervix. She was twisting and pinching her nipples and swearing.

"Oh-oh-fu-uck-ba-by...pound me-ee...Gon-na-cum-gon-na-cum...now-now-yes-AH-AH-AH-FU-U-UCK!

I was going full tilt, chasing my own orgasm as she climaxed, her small body shaking as I pounded her. I stroked through her orgasm, grasping her hips and thrusting for all I was worth, then unloaded. When I came, I slammed hard against her and held my cock buried in her, emptying myself in her small vagina. When I stopped cumming, I rocked back on my haunches, panting. Mara dropped her legs and arms to the bed, breathing heavily, and shaking her head.

"Damn, baby, you killed me!" she exclaimed then laughed, "But what a way to go!"

"I'm thirsty," she said, "let's get something to drink; take a break...then I want doggy!"

It was going to be a long night.

III. HANNAH

The following week, on Friday, I finished plans on a job for a country singer who was building a little 'getaway' in the Blue Ridge mountains - a 6,000 square-foot getaway, with 'everything' - including an indoor pool and a bowling lane. Mara and I had planned a short vacation after I finished this job, but she had to go to her mother's that weekend and was going to be gone several days. With her blessing, I went ahead and took a couple extra days off to go camping and fishing, destressing a little. I planned on spending Saturday getting all my gear ready, and doing shopping for the trip.

But Friday night about six, my cell rang - prime time for spammers, so I ignored it. I was surprised when it went to a fifth ring - the spam calls usually cut off after a fourth ring. I let it go to voicemail and listened.

"Hi, Trevor, this is Hannah. Please give me a call at this number when you have time. Thanks."

I called and she answered right away, "Trevor?"

"Yes, hi, Hannah. How is Amy?"

"She's healing up, doing fine. Um, I called to thank you again, and to invite you to dinner. The girls want to thank you, and if you can come, they have a request..."

"Sure, I can come. What's the request?"

"They want to know if you would bring your dogs?"

"They're pretty big, you know," I reminded her.

"Well, we have a large place with a fenced yard."

"Sure, I'll bring them. When did you want to get together?"

"Well, if you're free tomorrow, I was thinking of an afternoon barbeque. The supermarket is having a sale on baby back ribs, and I thought I would pick up a few."

"Sounds great to me."

"Um, I have one more, small request..."

"Sure..."

"I've never barbequed ribs before...actually I've never grilled anything."

"Gotcha. Um, do you have a grill?"

"Yes, I have a large gas grill."

"So it has more than one burner?"

"Yes, it has three."

"Perfect. Okay, you need to know, to do them right, cooking time will be about three to four hours."

"Oh, okay."

"So, what time did you want to eat?"

"About four or five..."

"How about if I come at noon and we'll go from there."

Hannah replied, "Okay, great. I'm going to make Cole slaw and fries. Is there anything else you would like?"

"No. I'll bring everything I need for the ribs. Oh, would you like some barbeque beans - my own recipe?"

"Sure, that sounds great."

"Okay, all I need is an address."

She gave me the address and agreed on noon for my arrival. I was kind of excited: One, a nice meal; and two, a nice family - and yeah, a nice-looking mom that had an undeniable effect on me.

So, slight change in plans.

Saturday, I dressed in a pair of nice jeans and a polo shirt, loaded up my stuff and the dogs and headed out. When I pulled up in front of the large, upscale, tract home, I noticed a late model, Ford Explorer in the driveway next to the Impreza. It had real estate signs on the doors. I wondered if there was other company or if it was Hannah's.

As I got out of my vehicle, Barbara came running up with Amy hobbling behind. They greeted me all smiles and happy to see me - or at least happy to see the dogs. Amy was pretty beat-up looking, with her bruised and scratched face, and skinned arms and such, and she was hobbling around with her soft cast on, but seemingly doing fine.

Amy came up and hugged me, "Hi, Trevor. Thank you for helping me."

"You're most welcome, Amy. Hi, Barbara."

Barbara, all smiles, greeted me, "Hi, Trevor. You can call me Barb."

"Okay, Barb, why don't you let the dogs out."

Hannah came out and joined us as the girls got the dogs. I still couldn't believe she was their mother.

"Oh my gosh, I didn't remember how big they are," she remarked as they followed the girls around, all wags and smiles - the dogs, not the girls.

"Can I help with anything?" Hannah asked as I opened a rear passenger door.

"Sure, you can grab that kettle."

I got the bag with my tools, rub mix and barbeque sauce, and we headed in.

As we approached the front of their very nice home, I thought to ask, "If you don't want the dogs in the house..."

"Oh no, they can come in. That's fine."

Of course, the girls had already opened the front door and were leading the dogs in. Hannah and I headed for the kitchen, and the girls headed for the backyard with Kody and Kayla.

"Do you have room in the fridge for the beans. They're ready, just need heated up when it's time."

"Sure, I'll make room. I see you brought grilling tools with you."

"I wasn't sure what you had, so I brought mine, and my trusty man-apron." I pulled it out and showed her. It's made out of a denim material, and is faded and stained.

"That looks like it's seen a few barbeques," she remarked.

"Yep, I've had it for twelve years."

"Looks like it," she grinned. "I'm glad you brought your tools. My husband's are old. I haven't got them out yet; I don't know what shape they're in." Hannah explained, "Donald did all the grilling. I never got into it. So, what can I do to help?"

"I just need a cutting board to work on."

I cleaned and prepped the ribs. Hannah offered me a drink.

"Would you like a beer or a soda?"

"A beer would be nice. I kind of like a beer when I'm grilling. Um, do you mind if I ask about your husband?"

"Oh, no. I guess we haven't gotten to that yet. I'm a widow. Donald was killed in an industrial accident just over three years ago."

"So sorry to hear that; my condolences. And you never remarried?"

"Um, no. I've dated, but haven't found anyone that I was that taken with that also wanted to take on a ready-made family."

"Yeah, I guess that could be difficult."

"What about you?" she asked.

"I'm divorced, going on five years, now."

"That's a long time."

"Yes, I guess so."

"May I ask why you haven't gotten married again?"

"Sure. I haven't met that 'someone' either; and I guess, partly, I've gotten kind of comfortable living alone. After my divorce, it took me a couple years to recover, both financially and mentally. Then, well, I was pretty gun shy for a while. I date, but like I said, I haven't really found someone that I've felt that way about, and I'm pretty cautious. My first marriage was a big mistake and ended badly."

"Sorry to hear that. So, do you have a girlfriend now, or am I being too nosy?"

I laughed, "No, that's fine. I'm seeing someone. We've been dating a while."

After I got the ribs on, we sat at the patio table and watched the girls playing with the dogs. It was a pleasant afternoon, not too warm. They had a good-sized backyard for a tract home, and almost half was taken up by a large pool.

At some point, the girls were taking turns throwing a rubber ball for the dogs - one of their favorite games, and inevitably, the ball went into the pool. They both immediately dived in, going for the ball - the dogs, not the girls.

"Oh no," I remarked, "wet dogs."

"I'm sorry..." Hannah started.

"No, that's fine. They love the water. It's just that they're going to make a mess. I'll take them to the grass and have them shake off. And if you have some old towels..."

"Of course. I'll get some."

When she stood and walked passed me, I noticed her shape, her lovely shape, and her awesome legs. She was wearing shorts and her tanned legs looked pretty nice, as did her derriere. She was wearing a sleeveless blouse, and the rest of her looked pretty nice, too. The more time I spent with her, the more I was attracted to her; and I got a vibe from her that told me it was mutual.

Hannah returned with a stack of old towels, "I hope these will do. Okay, girls, playtime's over. Trevor has to dry the dogs off."

Barbara piped up, "Can we help?"

I replied, "Of course. You ladies take Kayla and I'll take Kody."

We met at the grass and I showed them how to get the dogs to shake.

"Okay, stick your finger in Kayla's ear, like this, and stand back."

I stuck a finger in Kody's ear and he started shaking like crazy, water flying everywhere. The girls cracked up, then did Kayla. By the time we were done, the girls were wetter than the dogs.

When the ribs were close to ready, Hannah had the girls go clean up, and we got the food on the table. Since it was a pleasant afternoon, we ate on the patio, picnic-style.

Barbara spoke up, "These are the best ribs ever."

"And the beans are great," Amy added.

"Glad you like them."

I had a thought, "You know, if you ever want to come up to my place, I have five acres with a creek that the girls might enjoy, and I could return the favor and grill us some filets."

"Oh, Mom, could we?" the girls asked in unison.

Hannah hesitated, "Um, we'll see...maybe after Amy gets her cast off."

"Yes, yes!" they exclaimed, then asked to be excused to play with Kody and Kayla some more.

"Just keep the dogs out of the pool!" Hannah called after the girls.

We set about clean up, and after helping her clear, I gave the grill a good cleaning. Then I packed up, and Hannah and the girls walked us out to my SUV, and we said our goodbyes.

"Well thank you for a wonderful time, and a great meal," I said, reaching to shake Hannah's hand.

"No, thank you for a great meal, and the loan of your dogs. That's the most fun I think the girls have had in a long time."

With that she took my outstretched hand, and leaned up and gave me a light hug. Then the girls, who had put the dogs in the car, came around and each gave me a hug.

I drove home, feeling better than I had in a long time. It had been a good day. Of course, Kody and Kayla had a ball. And Hannah...I didn't know what it was about her, but I was finding myself quite taken with her.

IV. MAKING A CHOICE

I went on my camping trip, and had a good time, but I spent a lot of that time thinking about Hannah and Mara. I liked Mara - a lot; but I just didn't have deep feelings for her. I'm pretty sure I've never really been in love, and I'm not entirely sure what it feels like; but I was certain what I felt for Mara was not love.

Hannah - well, I can't explain it, but I immediately felt something for her. It's like when you first taste some food, it's okay or you don't like it; but other food, the first time you taste it, you just immediately love it - that was Hannah, I was instantly taken with her.

And it wasn't her looks, though she is very pretty. Her long, chestnut-brown hair frames a lovely, very pretty face. I still didn't know how old she was - she looked mid-twenties, but even if she had her girls when she was very young, she would still have to be at least in her early thirties. Her face showed no signs of age, just the slightest creases on the forehead above the nose, and small 'smile' lines around the mouth. Her oval face was highlighted by a nicely-shaped, medium-sized nose, a medium-sized mouth with lovely lips, and beautiful brown eyes, set off by thick eyelashes, and framed by dark eyebrows that hadn't been plucked to death.

As much as I could tell about her body, it was pretty fabulous. She had a long, slender neck, medium-sized shoulders, what appeared to be a medium-sized bosom, and a slim waist. Her hips were flared the right amount for her body size, and like I said, she had a pretty nice-looking derriere and a great set of legs. At about 5'-8" in height, she was tall and slender, but shapely. I liked everything I saw.

But it was something else about her that I couldn't put my finger on, that lit a fire in me - some kind of natural chemistry thing.

The next couple weeks got very busy for me. We got new clients, a husband and wife, that were very difficult. In the category of clients we deal with, they can all be difficult, but some more than others. Friday, I went home mentally exhausted. The last few days had been trying. I was glad I had the weekend off. I could chill and relax. I didn't even plan on going to the mountains or the lake, just take it easy at the house. At 6:30, my cell rang. I figured it was Mara, and I was wondering how I could beg off for the weekend. But when I went to answer, it was Hannah.

"Hannah, hi, how are things going, how's Amy?"

"Hi, Trevor. Everything is fine, and Amy's doing great; she got her soft cast off, and, um, you had invited us for a meal and to see your place. Does that invitation still stand?"

"Absolutely. When did you want to come up?"

"This weekend or next. Whatever works for you."

"I'm free this weekend. I don't know about next weekend."

"Well, the girls have been bugging me to death, so if it's not too short of notice..."

"Not at all. I'll grill up some filets. I just need to know what you would like with them."

"I could bring the side dishes, if you like?"

"That works for me. You guys could get here around two, give the girls some play time before dinner, then eat at four?"

"That would be fine."

"Well, I look forward to seeing you. Oh, do you mind if my girlfriend comes?"

"No, not at all. I'd like to meet her."

"Okay, then. I'm looking forward to you guys coming up."

"Great. I'll tell the girls."

I gave her instructions on how to get to my place. GPS doesn't get it right. Then I got out the steaks to defrost, and made sure my grill was clean and got it ready to go. As tired as I was, the thought of Hannah and the girls coming for a visit had rejuvenated me.

I called Mara, "Hey babe, are you up for some company this weekend. The lady and her daughters that I helped out are coming to my place, tomorrow."

"Oh, sweetie, I was going to call you. I can't this weekend. I'm having to work to relieve people that filled in for me when I went to my mom's."

"Okay, well, maybe next weekend," I replied.

"Okay, sweetie, sorry, bye."

Saturday, Hannah and the girls arrived a little after two, and I met them outside with the dogs ready to greet the girls. They were cautious when the car pulled up, but as soon as they saw the girls, they went nuts. So did the girls, and Amy had her cast off and was very mobile, so she could have a more enjoyable time than the last.

"This is beautiful here, Trevor," Hannah remarked as she walked up.

I met her and she greeted me with a light hug and the slightest buss of my cheek. She smelled divine. I don't know what the perfume was, but it was intoxicating - very feminine, but not flowery. And the light touch of her lips on my skin sent a small thrill through me.

Hannah had on a short-sleeved blouse and capri pants, and looked lovely.

I had on a lightweight t-shirt and cutoffs for the warm weather, and I swear Hannah was eyeing me. I wasn't sure if maybe I was underdressed.

"I hope this isn't too casual," I started.

"No, no. Um, I was just noticing you're pretty buff, pretty strong looking. I mean, I noticed before, but you look like you work out."

"Nope. I run, but that's about it. I was in sports in school, and since then, I've worked in construction a lot, so I guess that's how I've kept in shape. And, if I may, you're in pretty great shape, yourself - amazing for a mother of teenage daughters."

She smiled, "Thank you. I was pretty active in school, especially in gymnastics, and when the girls were growing up, I was a fitness instructor."