Getting It Right

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll stoke the fire, and heat up some water. It will only take a few minutes to get you some warm water."

"Thank you."

After she was ready, I joined her in the tent. She was wearing a set of shorty pajamas. She looked great in the glow of my lantern. In the tents, I'd hung my LED lanterns.

Before undressing, I checked with her, "I hope you don't mind; I just sleep in my t-shirt and boxers."

"No, that's fine."

After a sweet kiss and hug goodnight, I got undressed and turned off our lantern. It was too warm to have the sleeping bag pulled over me, so I left it off, rolled on my side, and was asleep in minutes. Sometime in the early morning hours, I felt movement in the tent. I figured Hannah needed to use the restroom, and was going to offer the lantern to her, when I felt her cozying up to me.

"Is this okay?" she whispered as she spooned into me.

"Just fine," I whispered back, and we went back to sleep that way. I don't mind telling you it was a good thing we weren't spooning the other direction. I would have embarrassed myself.

At sunup, I woke the girls, "The fish are biting. Anybody want to try and catch one?"

They were up and ready in a couple minutes. After less than an hour, we'd caught enough pan fish to make a dinner, which the girls thought was the greatest thing, especially since they had each caught a fish. After that, I set up a portable shower, and put water on to boil. Everybody was thrilled with that. They had never seen one, and hadn't expected that. I showered first, then tended to breakfast and kept the heated water coming, while the ladies showered.

After breakfast, we went canoeing, with the dogs trotting along the shore, following the canoe each time. I taught everyone how to paddle and manage the front of the canoe. It was a great day. After canoeing, we had a late lunch, then relaxed and took naps. We ended that night with a fish dinner, sitting around a fire, sharing stories about the adventures of the last two days. I had never as an adult experienced anything like it. I was more than content, more than happy. We spent three days hiking, canoeing, fishing and relaxing - and becoming what felt like a family to me. It was the best three days for me in the last 12 years.

VII. BONDING

Hannah and I dated over the next six weeks, getting to know each other, growing closer. One hot Friday in early August, Hannah called and invited me for pool ops the next day.

"When you come over, bring swimwear. After a light lunch, we're going to spend the afternoon around the pool," she informed me.

"Will do. Can I bring anything?"

"Just your handsome self, and the babies, if you want," she replied, obviously in an upbeat mood.

It was the first time I would see her in a bathing suit. I wasn't dreading it.

I arrived right at noon, and it was already hot. We ate lunch inside, then the ladies went and changed. The girls came out in one-pieces and I expected the same from Hannah. I just stripped off my shorts; I had my swim trunks on underneath. I got some chilled water bottles and took them out to the patio. The girls were already in the pool, with the dogs running around the sides.

I was sitting in the shade of the patio when I heard the slider, and Hannah came out wrapped in a towel.

"Hi, honey," I said, "you ready for the pool or would you like a cold water first?"

I could tell she was feeling shy, so I offered the delay, to give her a chance to relax. I couldn't imagine why she was so nervous; I knew she had a fabulous body.

"Thanks, a cold drink sounds good. Boy, it's hot already."

"Yep, that will make the pool all the more enjoyable."

"Did you girls put sunscreen on?" she shouted over their horseplay.

The girls were on floats, playing, trying to knock each other over.

"Yes, Mom," Barb answered in an exasperated voice.

"Do I have to wear sunscreen, Mommy?" I joked.

She laughed, "Yes, young man, after you get out of the pool."

"Are you going to slather me up?" I continued.

"If you behave, and you're lucky," she grinned.

"I'll be happy to slather you up in return," I replied.

"I'm sure you would be," she said in a sardonic, but playful voice.

After a few minutes, and apparently working her nerve up, she declared, "Okay, I'm hot. It's time to cool off."

She stood and shyly unwrapped her towel. I was surprised, most pleasantly surprised. Instead of the one-piece I expected, she was wearing a bikini, a modest one, but a bikini, nonetheless. Her full, C-cup breasts, were nicely cradled in a top that barely covered her areolae, and which pushed her breasts together into a sexy, provocative cleavage. The bottoms were cut high on the sides but covered her full, and surprisingly firm buttocks. I say 'surprisingly', because for 37, they were pretty impressive. Her bare waist was nicely tapered, and her stomach was flat and smooth. She was a sight. It was hard to believe she'd had two children. I've been with women who had kids that had a tummy and other side effects from childbirth.

"Hannah, I know you are nervous, but you are gorgeous."

"You think so?" she asked, seriously.

"Absolutely," I replied, standing and pulling my t-shirt off.

"You're pretty gorgeous yourself," she remarked.

"Oh, stop it. You'll make me blush," I kidded.

"Come on honey, let's get in the pool before I melt," she said, still a little nervous, I think.

We headed down into the cool water and it felt divine. Hannah swam to the deep end and I followed. The girls were playing in the shallow end.

When we got to the edge of the pool, I hung onto the side, and Hannah turned and embraced me.

"Trevor, I'm in love with you," she said in a soft voice.

"I'm madly in love with you, baby," I replied, and we kissed.

Kissing Hannah was a wonderful experience. She would invade my mouth with her long tongue, and passionately kiss me. Her mouth was all moisture and sweetness. I loved it, and never tired of it.

After the kiss, she shyly said, "If you stay till after I put the girls to bed, um, I thought we could, um..." she started and faltered.

"I'll stay," I simply replied.

We spent a pleasant afternoon, alternating between relaxing, swimming, and playing with the girls and the dogs - they eventually ended up in the pool. When Hannah thought they'd had enough sun, she called it and we went in, showered, changed and made dinner. Afterwards, Hannah set the girls up in the tv room, and we sat in the living room, listening to music and chatting till the sun started to set. Then we took ice water and glasses of wine to the patio. It was still pretty warm, but with the overhead fan, it was tolerable.

When we were settled, Hannah brought up what was on her mind, "I can't tell you how nervous I am. I know it's silly. I've been with other men since Donald passed, but this is different. It matters more. I don't want to disappoint you."

"Baby, you won't. You don't need to worry. I promise."

She nodded and gave a weak smile, then took a drink of wine. We sat and watched the sunlight fade from the sky and a pink horizon form off to our left. It was a beautiful sight watching the last rays of the sun streaking across the sky, and the blue hue change to pink, then red, then twilight set in. The girls came out at some point, and we sat and talked, enjoying the night air. The girls would be starting school soon and were getting excited. Amy would be finishing her last year of junior high, and Barbara was starting her sophomore year. After a bit, the girls went back in, and Hannah and I sat and enjoyed the quiet for a little while longer.

Hannah broke the silence, "I need to get the girls headed to bed."

"I'm going to get a shower, if you don't mind. I got a little sweaty and I want to freshen up," I replied.

"Wait for me. I'll meet you in the bathroom," she said as we headed inside.

"Gladly."

I went in and brushed my teeth while I waited. I keep a couple things at her house now. While I was waiting, I was surprised that I was getting nervous. Hannah got me to thinking, "What if I disappoint her?"

When Hannah came in, I found myself not only nervous but excited - excited at the prospect of seeing her nude for the first time. She slowly walked up to me and looked in my eyes.

"I can't tell you how nervous I am."

"I'm nervous, too," I replied.

I leaned down and engaged her in a warm, tender kiss. Then we separated and silently began undressing. I peeled my t-shirt off, then slipped my shorts down. I had no underwear on as I had worn my swim trunks under my shorts, and had discarded those when I redressed. As I dropped my shorts, my semi-erect penis flopped out. I kicked my deck shoes off, stepped out of my shorts, then stood and waited. Shyly, Hannah unbuttoned her blouse and removed it, then reached behind, unclasped her bra and let it drop. Her breasts fell a little under their weight and lay nicely on her chest. They were beautiful. I loved her large, smooth, perfectly round areolae and plump nipples. My cock stirred. Next she slipped her shorts off, then hooked her thumbs in the sides of her panties, slowly peeled them down, and stood. Her vulva was covered in a neat triangle of dark-brown pubic hair - fabulous. My cock again responded, swelling more. We stood there, each of us momentarily frozen, taking in the other.

"You are beautiful, Hannah, just beautiful."

"You, too, Trevor...I mean, handsome, and...your um, your penis is...large...larger than I had imagined, I mean not that I had been imagining, but that...oh gosh, I feel so silly...It's just that it's larger than I expected, than I've experienced before." She finished, shyly.

"I hope that's a good thing," I replied.

"Oh, I think it will be," she said with a small, sly smile.

I closed the distance between us and took her in my arms, wrapping her up and kissing her with passion, with urgency. I could feel her full, soft breasts mash against my chest and her bush brush against my cock. I became more aroused. Hannah reached down, grasped my cock, lifted it up between us and held it, slowly running her hand the length of it, lightly stroking it. I reluctantly separated from her and led us to the shower.

We took a long, lazy shower, washing each other, running our hands over each other's bodies, becoming familiar, and building our passion. By the time we finished and went to dry, I was achingly hard, fully erect. As we dried off, Hannah looked at my erection and grinned a little.

"I would say somebody likes what they see."

"He does, and I do."

"I do too, my love, I do too," she proclaimed.

We headed to the bedroom. I intentionally followed Hannah to watch her from behind. Her firm, full buttocks were simply awesome, as were her strong, sleek legs. My desire for her was piqued in a way it never had been before.

As we approached her bed, she turned to face me. I could see she was trembling. She stood there, in the dim glow of a table lamp, the light casting shadows across her curves, accentuating them in a most erotic manner. Her full breasts beckoned to me and I closed the distance between us, then gently cupping one breast, I hefted it and leaned down, capturing a plump nipple between my lips and lightly sucking. Her hands came up and softly cradled the back of my head. I felt her shudder when my lips made contact. After a moment, I moved to the right breast and repeated the treatment, enjoying the feel of her breast in my hand and her nipple in my mouth. Then I slowly moved down her torso, lightly kissing as I went, till I reached her vulva. I buried my face in her plush bush, kissed and inhaled her scent. I ran my hands down her hips, then slid them around and cupped her firm buttocks, just enjoying the feel of her. She had stopped trembling and was playing her hands through my hair, gently, lovingly.

I stood and as I did, I ran my hands up her smooth, muscled back, then pulled her to me and kissed her deeply. She melted into me, and ran her hands down, cupping my buttocks, pressing our groins together. When we separated from the kiss, I directed her to get on the bed.

"Would you like oral pleasure?" I asked.

"Mm hmm," she answered, slightly nodding her head.

"Lie back with a couple pillows under your head. And hand me a pillow."

She did as I said, and when she was prone, I gently spread her legs and she pulled her knees up, then I went to put the pillow under her and she lifted her hips. In the light that played across her body, I could see her labia separate, as her legs moved apart, and her glistening lips were exposed. I could see she was excited, and that only inflamed my passion more. I crawled between her strong, nicely muscled thighs and engaged her lovely vagina for the first time. Her long, slender labia were shaved clean and smooth and were of moderate size. Her moist, elongated lips beckoned to me, and I leaned in and gently ran my tongue the length of them. She trembled at the touch. I looked up with my eyes, continuing to work her vagina with my tongue. She was watching me with an intense expression.

When she saw me looking, she smiled, "Nice, honey, really nice."

I flattened out on my stomach, grasped her firm butt cheeks and began to work her sex in earnest, slipping my tongue into her warm, vaginal opening, then licking up and tentatively contacting her clitoral hood. Her hips twitched and she let out a small moan.

"Too sensitive?" I asked.

"Hm mmm, just go slow."

After working her vagina, licking, probing, and lightly sucking on her lips, I looked up, "Do you like anal play?"

"What? I mean, I don't know..."

"Let me know if it bothers you," I said and worked my way down to her pucker, taking a swipe with the tip of my tongue.

Her hips jinked, and she let out a small, "Oh." I then pressed my tongue flat and licked from there all the way up, then back down. When I reached her pucker, I pushed the tip of my tongue in, and her hips twitched again.

"Oh, oh, okay, mm hmm, that's different...but feels good," she softly moaned.

I began working her sex more forcefully, probing both orifices deeper, and more aggressively licking and sucking on her clitoral hood. She started moaning and twitching, and running her hands through my hair, lightly pressing my face into her sex.

"Oh, mmm, yesss, oh, baby, that's so nice...Oh, oh, mm hmm, yes, yes..." she softly exclaimed as I sucked and nibbled on her clitoral area. I worked a finger into her warm, moist vagina, sliding it in and out, getting it slick, I removed it and inserted my thumb, then pressed the tip of my finger against her pucker, and gently pushed.

"Oh gosh," she exclaimed as her butt cheeks contracted.

I kept up the pressure until she relaxed and my finger slipped in farther. Her legs trembled as it did, her butt cheeks contracted again. Then I started slowly stroking both orifices as I more intently worked her clit. Her body started trembling, and her hands pulled more forcefully on my hair as she became more demonstrative, moaning and cooing. She was building to a climax and I increased my actions to bring her off. Her little nub was now slightly distended and I worked it more aggressively, though still gently, with light pressure from my tongue, but I increased the suction as she indicated her pleasure.

"Oh damn, oh damn, mm hmm, that's...ungh, oh baby, I'm...I'm...ungh, going to cum...going to cum, un, un, yes harder with your fingers...deeper...oh fuck! Oh yes!"

I responded and started jacking my fingers and sucking harder on her clit. Her hips were now jinking as her climax approached. I could feel the increased moisture from her vagina as it started to contract in quick spasms. Her hips started shaking and I had to redouble my efforts to stay engaged with her clit.

"Ahhh...Ohhh, fuck, baby, fuck, yes, yes, yes...Cumming! Cumming...Ahhhh!"

She pulled on my hair and I immediately released her clit. She was curled forward, face and chest red, the cords standing out on her neck, stomach muscles flexed, body shaking. When I released her clit, I stopped stroking, and she dropped back to the bed and slowly dropped her legs. I gently removed my fingers and sat up. I worked my stiff neck and got off the bed, excusing myself to go clean up.

I quickly washed and returned. When I got back to the bed, I got between her legs, and she put a hand up, "Give me a second, I'm still...ungh, spasming...Oh, that was...that was sooo..." she started laughing softly, "amazing. I've never climaxed like that from oral. And I can't believe I used the 'F' word. I never use that word."

"I'm glad you enjoyed. I did too," I smiled.

"Mmm, okay, honey, I'm ready."

I scooted up as she lifted her legs. I moved in position, my cock was now only semi-rigid, as I placed the head against her vagina. She was watching and noticed.

"Do you need me to give you oral?"

"No, I'll get hard as soon as I enter you. I'm very confident of that," I remarked as I pushed the head between her vaginal lips. I slowly pushed, supporting my cock with my fist to keep it from buckling. Gradually, the head slipped past her snug opening and my cock slipped into her warm, wet tunnel. As it slid in, the sensations immediately caused me to start swelling."

Hannah giggled lightly, "I feel it. You're getting harder...Oh, and bigger...mmm, nice, ungh, damn," she exclaimed as my cockhead mashed against her cervix.

"Sorry."

"No, no. I was just surprised. Oh, baby, I need you to...fuck me, now," she said the last after pausing, then gave me a kind of questioning and slightly embarrassed look. She may have never used that turn of phrase before.

I answered, "I'm going to fuck you now, my love."

I started slowly stroking, enjoying the feel of her warm, moist channel. I leaned forward and engaged her in a passionate, loving kiss. She wrapped her arms around me and returned the kiss with equal passion. I ended the kiss and moved to capture a nipple in my mouth, and she released her hold on me, but continued to run her hands over my back and shoulders. I sucked on her nipple, tonguing it, loving the feel, and her response to the stimulation. After a moment of sucking each nipple, I leaned up and began thrusting with a little more intensity, but not rushing, trying to time my passion, my excitement to match hers. I loved looking at her beautiful body, beautiful breasts, but most of all, her beautiful face and the love I saw in her eyes. It inspired me to give her my all.

I continued to long-stroke, each time, coming gently up against her cervix, then coming back to the edge of her vaginal opening. I took my time, but I felt that Hannah wasn't building towards a climax.

"Do you need other stimulation?" I asked as I continued to gently thrust.

"Mmm, I'm fine...um, I don't usually climax with intercourse, just once in a while..." she answered, starting to get a troubled look on her face.

"That's okay, baby, but let's see if we can change that...Drop your legs...yes, now bring them together as I bring my knees over them...yes, there."

I scooted up till my penis was almost vertical and began thrusting again.

"Oh, that feels good...mmm, yes..."

"Okay, play with your breasts, love them...wet your fingers and roll your nipples, pinch them."

She obediently wet a finger and thumb on each hand and began rolling and squeezing her plump nipples. I continued with a smooth, steady rhythm. She started nodding her head slightly, and moaning a little. I increased the tempo and levered up a little more, putting as much pressure on her clit as I could.

"Mmm, baby, that's...ungh, nice, oh, mm hmm, yes..." she continued cooing, nodding her head.

I decided to try a little more stimulation, "Look at my big cock sliding in and out of your hot, wet cunt, filling it, fucking it, as you play with your big, beautiful tits. If you'll cum for me, I'll fill your sweet cunt with my hot..."