Getting It Right

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SirAuthor
SirAuthor
580 Followers

"Oh gosh, oh, oh, yes...ungh, fuck, keep talking..." she mewled as she stared at my cock sliding in and out of her.

"I'm going to pound your hot, tight cunt now...pinch your titties hard, make them hurt..." I continued with a running dialogue as I increased the tempo of my thrusting.

When I felt her vagina grasping, spasming a little, and saw her face and chest flush, I started pounding her, thrusting faster and harder, our groins wetly slapping together.

"OH, OH, yes, yes, faster, baby, faster...Fuck me with that big cock, fuck me, fuck me...ah, ah, fuck, fuck, fuck...gonna cum, baby, keep fucking me...ah, ah, ah, close, close..."

I started jacking my hips like my ass was on fire. I felt my groin tightening and knew I wouldn't last much longer. I was now slamming into her, pounding her cervix. I had abandoned all finesse. Hannah started shaking, head bent forward, stomach muscles quivering, chest flushed red. She was working her nipples hard and cussing.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, OH FUCK, I'M CUMMING...DON'T STOP, DON'T STOP...AH-AH-AH-AH..."

I felt her vaginal tunnel spasm and I lost it. I started shooting like crazy as I thrust like a wild man, unloading stream after stream, like I hadn't cum in weeks - actually, I hadn't. I came till my balls ached. Then I buried my cock in her vagina and collapsed on her. She immediately wrapped her arms around me, crushing me to her. Her hips were twitching and her whole body was trembling. I had my head buried between her neck and shoulder and felt tears on my neck, and heard Hannah sobbing, as her body continued to twitch in orgasmic spasms. Gradually, she calmed down, and I caught my breath. When Hannah was finally calm, she lessened her hold on me and I lifted up. I looked in her eyes. She met my gaze and leaned up and captured my mouth, kissing me hard. When she released me, I sat up and wiped tears off her cheeks.

"Oh, honey," she said in a shaky voice, "I've never climaxed like that. I've never made love like that. It was...it was...wonderful, crazy wonderful!"

"You were wonderful," I said and leaned down to gently, lovingly kiss her. When I sat up, I slowly disengaged and a mess of fluids leaked out.

Hannah sat up on her elbows, "My gosh, we've made a mess!" she remarked and laughed, "such a mess."

"Trevor, no one has ever made me climax like that with intercourse. When I do cum, it's usually just a mild, tingly thing, but the top of my head felt like is was going to come off. My vision swam, I felt like I was going to pee!" she said the last and started giggling, "Maybe that's why it's so wet, maybe I peed...speaking of, I need to go."

I quickly got off the bed, and shot into the bathroom, saying, "I'll grab you a washcloth."

I quickly returned and she stuffed the cloth between her thighs and bolted for the toilet, giggling.

As she sat and peed, I turned the shower on.

She was lightly laughing, "Damn, my titties are sore. And my pussy feels like it's been beat to death."

"Hey, I'll take credit for your pussy, but you did that to your titties."

"You told me to!" she sniped, slapping my butt.

We got in the shower, and cleaned up. As we soaped up, Hannah was washing her vulva, "Ow! My pussy's sore." She punched my arm, then started laughing. I hugged our slippery bodies together and held her as the hot water poured over us.

"So this is what it feels like to be in love," I thought.

VIII. CHARLES

When I went to work one morning, my boss informed me we had a new client, a billionaire investor. It was going to be one our biggest, most lucrative builds to date. My boss had me attend the design consultation meeting, that afternoon.

"Charles, this is my home design specialist, Trevor."

We shook hands.

"Trevor, good to meet you."

"A pleasure, sir."

Charles got down to business, "Okay, let's get started. I have a list of general requirements here, but most of the design elements are going to be supervised by my wife, Daphne. She will be staying down here for most of the design and construction process. Occasionally, you may have to come up and review things with me. But, for the most part, you'll just be working with her."

"Yes, sir, understood," I replied.

We went through the list Charles had prepared. This was going to be a 'year-round retreat' for them. They lived in New York, in a Manhattan penthouse, and already had vacation homes in Vale, Maui, and Mallorca, Spain. But they wanted something closer to their base in New York, something in the mountains that was more readily accessible. They had purchased sixty acres on a prominent summit in the Blue Ridge mountains. The property, and the prospective build location offered 360-degree views. Tom had a plat map that showed the build site, which had been partially excavated. Charles had started with another architect and different builder, but fired them early on. He hired us because of referrals, because we had our own in-house design team (me), and because we were local. One of the problems he had with his previous team, was that the architects were in New York City, and the builder was from Atlanta. They had constant conflicts, disconnects, and communication problems. And neither Charles, nor his wife, were entirely satisfied with the house the architects designed.

"I want the house to follow the contours of the site as much as possible. And I don't want a big box."

"Multi-level, split-level," I interjected.

"Exactly, with views of the area from each level."

"Of course. Just off the top of my head, I'm seeing multiple wings, each with mono-pitched roofs, vaults oriented to the vistas - something like that." I offered.

"Yes, yes. Along those lines...I see I've made the right choice."

We spent almost two hours going over his list, discussing specific items, and each of us getting a feel for the other. I can't say I liked Charles. He wasn't the warmest, most congenial person, but he knew what he wanted and knew how to express it, which was refreshing. Of course, when the wife gets involved, everything could change.

"Daphne will be down in two weeks. She's going to buy a house, a place to act as a base of operations and a temporary home, till our house is complete. Can you help with that?" he asked us.

I spoke up, "My girlfriend is a real estate agent..."

"Fine. Then I'll leave that with you, also. I'll have her call and give you her requirements, then your girlfriend can take it from there. A furnished home will be preferred, but if there's not one suitable, then she'll need help furnishing a place, and she'll need to get a car."

Tom said, "We will help her with all that. I've cleared Trevor's schedule. This will be his only responsibility till the project is complete. He'll be available for whatever your wife needs help with."

"Good. The quicker she can get settled, the quicker you can get to work," he said to me, and shook my hand, simultaneously handing me a business card. "Trevor, pleasure meeting you. I look forward to working with you and don't be afraid to back channel me if you and Daphne reach an impasse on something. Text me at this number, and I'll get back to you as soon as I'm able. And use discretion. I don't want Daphne to think I'm interfering."

"Understood, sir."

He turned to my boss, "Tom, thank you for taking on this project with such short notice. I know it's going to create some challenges for you, but if there are any problems I can help with, don't hesitate to contact me."

"Charles, I won't, and I will be sending you weekly status reports, as we agreed. Thank you again for putting your trust in us. Do you need a ride to the airport?"

"No, thank you. I have a car waiting. Good day, gentlemen."

We said our goodbyes, and Tom walked Charles out. When he returned, I expressed my concern about the wife.

"Boss, this arrangement with the wife, I'm not too sure..."

"Trevor, I know what you're thinking, but let me give you the rest of the story. Charles is paying me handsomely to do this build the way he wants, and that includes the arrangements with his wife. Don't worry, we are being well compensated. And you will get a sizeable bonus for this job and your extra duties."

"Well, if they pay, we play!" I smiled, and he gave me a slap on the back.

"What about deadlines?" I asked.

"Nothing in stone, but once you get started, I'd like prelims in four weeks if possible, and plans for the architects by, um, let's say before the end of October. Charles has an occupancy deadline of next September, so I want to start construction by January. I know we'll be fighting weather, but I plan to have the construction road, offsites, and preliminary lot development all done before Christmas. There's already a construction road to the site, but it's pretty rough, and inadequate."

"I'll make my part happen."

"I know you will," he smiled and clapped me on the back again. "Take the next week off. You're probably going to be working a few weekends on this."

"Okay, will do."

I went home, called Hannah, and explained to her about the job.

"Wow, sounds exciting...a big bonus, huh?"

"Yeah, but probably a lot of extra hours, weekend work. I have next week off. Do you think you can work it so we can take a vacation before this project kicks off."

"I'm finishing with a client tomorrow. I only have one scheduled for next week. I'll flip them to Darlene. What did you have in mind?"

"I have a couple ideas. My first, and my preference, is to get a houseboat and spend a week on the lake."

"That sounds fabulous, but expensive," she replied.

"Well, that may not be an issue. We have a client that has a houseboat, and they have offered use of it in the past. They are usually only here between May and August, then during holidays. So If it's available, we'll be golden; if not, I can afford to rent one."

"Sounds wonderful, honey, but school starts in ten days, so I have to register the girls next Friday."

"That will work. Today is Wednesday. I'll see if I can get the boat for this Friday."

"Should I tell the girls?"

"No, let's surprise them."

IX. THE GETAWAY

We said our goodbyes and I immediately called the client to see if I could use their houseboat. They were actually in town, and leaving tomorrow. They'd just got done being on the lake and said we could get together the next morning and they would show me all the pertinents on the boat. I just had to get insurance and handle the operating costs, but it was ours for the week.

Thursday, after meeting with the boat owners, I started getting food and provisions, fishing gear and such, and loading the boat. It had been serviced; all I had to do was fill the fuel tanks - sheesh! That was enough!

The boat was a Gibson 50-foot Cabin Yacht. It's a beast and bigger than any houseboat I've taken out before. But after a brief from the owner, I was comfortable I could handle it. The boat is particularly nice because it has two staterooms, so the girls would have a lower stateroom with two twin-size beds to themselves. Of course, it has a great galley, and all the bells and whistles.

Friday morning I came over for breakfast and the girls were surprised to see me, but they were even more surprised to see the dogs.

Barb asked, "You don't have to work today?"

"Nope, I'm spending the day with you guys. Is that okay?"

"Yes!" they both exclaimed.

Hannah spoke up, "Girls, after breakfast, why don't you and Trevor clean the pool, so it's ready for the weekend."

"Sure, Mom," Barb answered.

Hannah let me know she was going to pack the girls for the outing while I kept them busy. I took them out and had them help me clean up the deck and the pool. When Hannah came out and gave me a sign, I told the girls to go get showers, that we were going out.

I had already ferried most of what we would need to the boat, and Hannah loaded the girls' luggage and hers in the back of my Suburban, along with some additional supplies.

"Okay, if you ladies will get showers, we're going for a ride," Hannah reiterated.

"Where are we going?" Amy asked.

Barb answered, "Doesn't matter. Come on, let's get ready. Oh, Mom, what do we wear?"

Barb knew something was up.

Hannah answered, "I have your clothes laid out. Go get your showers."

Hannah and I headed to the to the bedroom for me to get my shower.

"Babe, just so you know, we're not going to be able to, um, be intimate on the boat. It won't be practical."

She gave me a sly smile, "Well, I guess I better join you in the shower."

"Lovely idea."

As we finished showering, Hannah engaged me in a kiss, and reached down and started jacking me, then slid down and took my cock in her mouth and finished getting me erect. Once she was satisfied, she stood and turned, placing her hands on the shower wall, pushing her fabulous butt out. She looked over her shoulder at me.

"I think you can figure it out from here," she purred, giving me a saucy smile.

"I think I can."

When Hannah and I started having a sexual relationship, I quickly learned she'd had a conservative sex life, and one that was not overly satisfying. I endeavored to change that for the better, including getting her some toys. She had a regular vibrator she used occasionally, but I introduced her to some toys, including using them during our sessions for self-stimulation before and during intercourse. She took to the new ideas and techniques with enthusiasm.

I found her vagina and worked her lips with my fingers, then rubbed some of her moisture on my head. I then rubbed it up and down her slit as she bent over and pushed her ass out more. Hannah's tall enough that I don't have to bend my knees, just spread my legs a little and we line up, nicely.

I slowly worked my cock into her warm tunnel, then started long-stroking, slapping up against her wet buttocks. She reached down with one hand and started jilling.

"Mmm, come on baby, let's get this show on the road...yes, un huh, ungh, yes..."

I started thrusting harder and faster as Hannah jilled herself vigorously. I was now grasping her hips and pounding against her ass cheeks; I wasn't going to last long.

"Ungh, ungh, yeah, oh fuck, okay, I'm ready, baby," she mewled as she frigged herself with abandon.

I started pounding her so fast and hard, I was having trouble keeping my footing.

"Gonna cum," I grunted.

"Hang on, I'm close," Hannah panted. "Un, un, un, oh, oh, oh...unghhh...now, fuck, fill me...fu-u-u-ck!"

I immediately unloaded into her grasping, spasming tunnel as she jilled through her climax. We were both panting and sucking in air, after a quick, intense coupling.

Hannah straightened up and my cock slid from her vagina, followed by our combined fluids running down her legs.

She laughed, "Another mess I have to clean up!" and got under the shower.

When we came out, the girls were dressed and waiting, sitting in the living room, petting the dogs.

"Okay girls, we're going for a ride," I said and led us to the Suburban.

"So, where are we going?" Amy asked again.

"Doesn't matter, get in," Barb directed her younger sister, obviously aware this was meant to be a surprise.

When we arrived at the lake, and had pulled up to the dock, an excited Amy asked, "Are we going fishing?"

"Yep, among other things," I replied as I triggered the lift gate. "Grab your suitcases and follow us," I continued, not hiding my grin.

Barb pulled both suitcases out, handed Amy hers, and said, "Come on, Amy, we're going on a boat trip!"

Amy broke into a big grin, "Mom when did you pack our suitcases?"

"While you were cleaning up outside."

"That was sneaky," she chirped.

We got the boat loaded and I parked my SUV, then got us ready to head out. The water was calm and the weather was supposed to be good for the week with one possible rain storm. When I got us out of the harbor, I opened up the engines and headed up the lake. I wanted to see if I could find a particular cove I'd been to and see if it was unoccupied. I took turns with Hannah and the girls at the wheel, letting them experience it. Then I had everybody put on lifejackets and took us up to the flying bridge, to pilot from there. The girls and the dogs loved it. We continued up the lake till I came to the cove I was looking for. It was unoccupied. This particular cove is fairly deep. Lake Lanier has a lot of areas with underwater obstacles, especially submerged trees, so you have to be careful. I anchored off shore a bit, and unstrapped my canoe which I had on the upper deck. We used the canoe to ferry us and a picnic meal to shore. It was almost two p.m. and everybody was pretty famished.

After eating and doing some exploring, we ferried back to the boat to relax and for the girls to get in some swimming. I went first and checked to make sure there were no underwater surprises around the fantail. While the girls and the dogs played, we sat and had drinks I'd premixed, and watched them play.

"This is wonderful, honey. Thank you for thinking of this."

"You're welcome, baby. I wanted to do something special. The next couple months, I'm going to very busy with this new job."

"You said you're going to be spending a lot of time with the wife who is the primary on all the design issues?"

"Mm hmm. The client, Charles, gave us the basic parameters for the build, but most of the design decisions are up to his wife, Daphne."

"So what's this 'Daphne' look like and just how old is she?" Hannah asked, feigning being suspicious.

"Oh she's your typical trophy wife, bleached-blonde, early twenties, big tits..."

Hannah smacked me on the arm, "Wise guy!"

"I don't know, honey. Charles looked to be in his mid to late fifties. Of course, that doesn't tell you anything about the wife. But you're going to meet her right away, so you'll find out for yourself."

"I will? Why?"

"Oh, I forgot to tell you, you're selling her a house."

"What?"

I explained everything to her, including how I was going to have to do a lot of catering to the rich, Miss Daphne.

"This is a big job, a very lucrative job, and it's going to require a lot of extra work on my part. Tom will compensate me well, I know. He's always been more than fair. And of course, you're going to get a nice commission for the house."

"What is she looking for?"

"She's supposed to call and frontload me on that. I'm just going to turn her over to you."

When the girls and the dogs were tired of the water, we had the girls shower and get ready for dinner. We finished eating just as the sun started to set, and went topside to watch it, the girls with sodas and Hannah and I with a couple ice cold beers.

For the next four days, we toured the lake, anchoring at different spots, fishing, going ashore and exploring, and having a wonderful time. Wednesday, the weather turned, and I started working my way back to the boat dock. Mid-morning, the storm rolled in and I got us off the lake. By the time we moored, it was pouring. We stayed on the boat and ate, cleaned things up and packed. That evening, when there was a break in the weather, we loaded up, secured the boat and headed home.

That night, we put two exhausted girls, and two tired dogs to bed, then retired to our room. I still stayed at my house during the week, but usually stayed the weekends at Hannah's. The girls thought it was the most natural thing in the world for me to stay there and had never said anything about it.

I spent the next week working short days, getting ready for the arrival of our client, and spending as much time with my family as I could. And yes, we were a family now. No, we hadn't taken a formal step, but I was giving that a lot of thought, lately.

IX. THE DIVA

Daphne arrived the first Tuesday in September. I had talked to her on the phone, and introduced her to Hannah, but hadn't met her yet. Hannah picked her up at the airport and took her straight to the house Hannah found for her - a large 4-bed, 5-bath, colonial in a gated community. This 'quaint' house was 'adequate' for her needs, but it had to be furnished. Hannah spent three days of whirlwind shopping with Daphne to get furniture, linens, dishes, everything needed to set up a household. I'd let Hannah handle her while I got organized and put some preliminary ideas on paper to give us a starting point.

SirAuthor
SirAuthor
580 Followers